Catching Feelings- Leah Willi...

By amelieshep94

The conflict between team mates Leah Williamson and Hailey Webster is taking over the media. To make peace w... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
New Book 👀
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Authors Note
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Author's Note
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
New book 👀
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five

Chapter Twenty-Six

4.3K 132 17
By amelieshep94

I follow Leah as she walks towards the hotel's kitchen.

"What are we doing here?"

"I made a deal with the staff, I like to make my own meals. Perks of being the England captain... we're cooking our own dinner tonight"

"We? As in you included?" I ask with eyebrows raised.

"I can cook!" she says as she takes two aprons out of her bag, "and if you must know, I'm a good chef!"

"I'll be the judge of that. What can you even cook?"

"Pasta and... pasta" she says while leaning on the counter.

"Oh wow" I exclaim in a sarcastic way.

"Why don't you teach me a few recipes then bab-" she coughs, "Hailey"

"I would but that would mean we would be here all night" I say and take the matching apron Leah offers me, taking a look at it, "seriously?"

I point to the centre where Leah's face is printed and chuckle, "I'm not even surprised"

"It was gift from a fan" she states and I shake my head while giggling.

"Let me help you" I say and take the strings of the apron while Leah turns around, allowing me to tie a knot for her. She takes her hair with one hand, letting it fall over one shoulder.

As I'm tying the strings at the top, I become hyper aware of the way my fingers brush against her bare neck. I'm honestly taking my time with this.

"Are you done yet?" She asks and I hum in response.

"Lets start then" she says while opening a few of the cupboards, trying to find where all the kitchen dishes are.

"We're forgetting something" she then says, taking her phone out, clicking a few times before laying it face down on the counter.

A few seconds later 'Cant take my eyes off of you' starts playing in the background.

*** ***

"I cant cook without listening to music" Leah says over the sound of a song playing. I immediately recognise it.

"Could this get any more romantic?" I joke and Leah raises one of her fingers up, making me wait in anticipation.

I find a pot and fill it up with water, placing it on the stove. By the time I've done that, Leah appears holding a few candles she has just brought from her bag. She puts them down and slowly lights them. My cheeks lightly blush with the efforts she has put into this, bringing up my mood. Its making it all seem like we're a real couple.

"I didn't know you could be such a romantic" I laugh as Leah takes a fork out of the drawer, directing it to herself, pretending it's a microphone and turning the kitchen into her own personal stage.

"You're just too good to be true" she sings and takes one of my hands twirling me around, "cant take my eyes off of you"

Once I made a full twirl, I'm met again with a pool of green eyes. I try hiding my smile, turning back to adding the pasta into the pot.

"Sing with me" she says, "I can tell you know the song"

"Are you going to help me cook or not?" I ask her but she rolls her eyes at me.

"It can wait... come on, it'll be fun" Leah drags me by the waist, pulling me closer to her, "dance with me?"

"If you don't put that fork down, I'll be missing an eye tomorrow!" I say and Leah chuckles, putting the fork down and wraps her arms around my waist.

I stop resisting her touch and I let myself blend in to her embrace, our bodies swaying in harmony as Leah lowly sings the lyrics in my ear, "I love you baby, trust me when I say..."

She twirls me again but this time, my foot slips on a small pool of water that's created on the floor, making me lose my balance. Leah's grip around me tightens, holding me in place, preventing me from falling. The kitchen fills up with our laughter as the song slowly comes to an end.

Leah helps me regain my position, my arms still wrapped around her neck.

"Fine, you win... this was fun!"

Leah stares deep in my eyes, our faces close to each other.

"What do I win?"

Theres a switch in her face. Her smile slowly fades as her eyes that are now filled with lust shift their gaze between my lips and eyes. I breathe out slowly, feeling overwhelmed by her hands on my waist, pulling me closer and closer to her.

We cant do this. We shouldn't. This is not for show anymore. There are no cameras around. Its just us.

I part my lips and Leah's jaw clenches. It looks like she's fighting an entire war inside her head. Her face leans towards mine, not enough to close the gap but enough for our noses to be touching.

"Leah" I whisper, her breathing becoming faster and heavier, "what are we doing?"

"I don't know" she confesses, her hands going up to the back of my neck, "do you want me to stop?"

"No..."

Then she kisses me. Without any warning, with no permission, without even deciding to do it. She kisses me like I've sucked all the oxygen in the room and her lungs are dying for air. She kisses me like the breath I was holding belonged to her and she wanted it back.

My entire body burns with desire as our tongues dance with each other. The way she's touching me, the way she's holding me makes me forget about everything. Anything else other than this is unimportant.

It was when she slowly bit my lower lip and as I played with the back of her hair when I realised we were breaking all the rules, going against everything that we had agreed on.

It feels like we're two magnets pulling each other together, like there's some force between us, making our desires impossible to ignore, making all the lines blurry.

I can feel it in my bones, the way the thin lines between real and fake, enemies to friends to something more, hate to love blurring. They're practically inexistent.

The situation escalates quickly, turning into a heated make out session as Leah picks me up by the back of my thighs, placing me on top of the counter, my legs opened, allowing her to stay in between them. I wrap my legs around her waist, pulling her as close as possible as her hands find their way under my shirt, holding me in place.

I let out a small whimper, making Leah kiss me even harder. I kiss her just as fiercely, too weak to pull away, to break apart, to put an end to this. It feels like my body has been aching and craving her and now that I have her here, I cant get enough.

The only thing that can be heard is our heavy breathing and... water spilling?

Leah's POV

I'm getting lost in her touch, In the way that she's holding me and in the way she's allowing me to hold her when the sound of the water spilling fills the room.

I break the kiss, turning my head towards the stove where the pasta water is overflowing the pot and spilling out of it.

"Shit" I exclaim and reach for it, turning the stove off.

The worst possible moment ever.

"I guess we'll have to eat overcooked pasta" I chuckle as Hailey walks behind me, taking a kitchen towel and drying the water.

"I don't mind" she shrugs.

We both end up taking our dinner back up to the room and eating it on the sofa bed after getting changed into comfy clothes.

As we watch something on Netflix, I look over at her, as she's peacefully sleeping. She looks beautiful. I slowly get up and swoop her up in my arms, carefully trying not to wake her up. I walk towards the bed and gently place her down. I watch her shift a bit, getting comfortable under the covers.

"Night Hails" I say quietly before turning to make my way back to the sofa bed.

"Leah?" Hailey murmurs suddenly, while holding me by the wrist, "you can sleep on the other side if you want"

I stand there not knowing what to do. Hailey falls asleep again, the other side of the bed empty next to her.

Fuck it.

I get under the covers beside her, lying on my back. A weird sensation flows through me, knowing that we're in the same bed, this close, knowing that tomorrow morning, the bedsheets will have absorbed her intoxicating scent.

Just the fact that I'll be looking at her face first thing in the morning makes me feel excited to wake up for the first time in forever 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.6K 1.9K 35
Rosalie had to leave London after having her heart broken. Years later, Rosalie is back with a content attitude and a childish four year old. She fi...
10.9K 235 11
Story about Leah Williamson X Emma Riley when 25 year old Emma Riley, said to be one of the worlds best midfielders in womens football, decides to m...
471K 11.1K 41
After a viral TikTok of Leah Williamson's Smash or Pass game on a radio show, the England captain has taken interest of one of the biggest pop stars...
38.6K 994 18
Who knew signing to a new club would result in two contracts. When Leah Williamson comes to you with a no strings attached contract you can't help bu...