A HATE LOVESTORY....

By soulwords2308

She is cute He is matured She expresse her feelings... He hides that a lot.... she have a free soul while... More

Introduction....
ADITYA GUPTA...
PRIYA MAHAJAN...
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
🔴Important Announcement 🔴
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38...
chapter 39
chapter 40-: THE END..

chapter 27

47 3 6
By soulwords2308

*Author pov*

Aditya was lost in Priya, that he doesn't know he's mom was looking at him.

Ragini was standing a little bit far that she didn't notice Priya but Aditya.

"What are you doing here aadi?" She asked and he look at Ragini.

She come and stood infornt of him and her eyes fall on Priya who was looking at them.

"Nothing mom, i just came here to---to inform her we are getting late." He said

"Hun?"

"I---mean We should leave now" he said and Ragini nodded in understanding.

She walked in and said "you go beta, i will do it" Ragini said.

"Okay aunty" Priya said and walked towards her room.

"Aadi, I know I don't need to tell you that but still take care of her, go slow and come early at night if you can. Hum.."

She said and Aditya nodded. "Mom, where is maa and Shivani?" He asked.

"Both of them have gone to the temple..." She said.

"Ok, told them we both left and say Priya to come in parking lot. Take care mom. Bye" he said and touch her feet and she kissed on his forehead.

Than Aditya come in parking lot and He took out the car. He was sitting in the car waiting for Priya.

Soon she come, wearing a beautiful kurti. She was walking towards him and he was lost in her.

Priya also notice that and stood infornt of him. Aditya was also looking handsome in that white shirt.

Unknowingly there outfit colour matched. Now Priya also get stuck on her place as she saw him in that outfit. Soon there eye contact Brock when car horns voice they heard.

They look at that direction only to found Shivani and Mansi. They both smiled as they both saw Aditya and Priya losing in eachother's eyes.

They come out of car and walked towards them. "You are going" Mansi asked and they both nodded.

"Wow, you both are looking so beautiful. Who decided this dress code?" Shivani asked

"No... No, we both wore it by accidentally. we didn't decided." Priya said.

Then Aditya said bye to his maa and touch her feet. Priya also did same and Mansi kiss there forehead and enter in.

Then Shivani said "bye bye brother, bye bye Vahini means Priya." And enter in. But again turned and look at Priya who already was looking at her whlie blushing...

Shivani smlie at her and again enter in. Then Priya and Aditya sit in the car and was ready to start there journey.

*To go for a day out and also for fall in love...*

"So, where should we go first?" He asked.

"Hunnn...,mandir Jaye? (go to temple?)" She said

"Okay, let's go" he said and drove off towards temple.

Soon they arrive at temple. They took blessings from God and then there comes pandit ji with prashad...

They both took that and touch his feet together. "bhagwan tum dono ko Sadh sath rakhe..." (Lord always bless you)

They both look at each other and than they look at the pandit ji. "No pandit ji, we are not married" Aditya said.

"It will happen soon..." He said and left. Hearing this they both blushed and butterflies was dancing in there stomach..

"Let's go to other place" Aditya said and she nodded. They agian sit in car and this time Priya asked.

"Where should we go now?"

"What about shopping?" He asked.

"Seriously aadi, shopping?" Priya said annoyingly.

"Than you tell, where you want to go?" He asked.

"Hunnn.... I want to saw a movie" Priya said in excitement.

"Ok, then let's go" he said and started driving towards the theatre.

They both arrived at theatre, as this is special type of theatre where you can watch the movie with your loved ones.

They enter in and he booked one theatre and select one mysterious type movie.

"Ek second..., but i want to watch that movie aadi.." she said pointing at a poster.

"But that is horror movie.." he said

"So what, i wanna watch that. Please.." she said holding his arm.

"Are u sure, what if you will get scared?" He asked.

"Oooye hello, I'm not a scary bird. I used to watch this types of movie at midnight..." Priya said showing her braveness.

"Ok, we want to saw that" he said and manager took them to there theatre.

They sit in and soon movie started.

*After few hours..*

They both come out of the theatre and stood infornt of there car.

But Aditya was continually laughing.

"Why are you still laughing aadi?" Priya asked.

"Sorry..., but i can't control my laugh. That was really funny..." He said.

"What you said, you used to watch this types of movie?" Aditya asked and again laugh.

Priya was standing there fighting with her fingers as she know that now Aditya is not going to Stop teasing her.

"I'm not a scary bird" Aditya said acting like Priya and again laugh.

"Aadi stop it" Priya said and hit him on his arm in friendly manner.

Actually in theatre whenever Priya saw the ghost she was yelling in scare that she fall the chocolate, sometime she hide her face with her palm, sometime she closed her eyes  and most importantly

She was holding his hand tightly in fear and when first time ghost come infront she hide her face in his arm. For a second they both get embrace but than they forgot...

They both sit in car, Priya was sitting there whlie pouting. As like a little girl.

Aditya look at her and control his laugh. "Okay, sorry I will Stop now." He said.

Still she was sitting there while looking outside from the car window.

"I said sorry to you, now please Don't be angry with me..." He said.

"No I'm not angry on you" she said and look at him

"Then?" He said

"My favorite chocolate fell down and I didn't eat it completely" she said again fighting with her fingers.

"You're sad because of this?" He asked and she nodded.

Then she look at him, Priya's eyes was now teary, it seems like she will cry now but thankfully Aditya saw it and said

"No..no, please don't cry for this. I will buy that chocolate company for you but please don't cry..." He said holding her hand.

She nodded and wipe her tears then said "aadi I'm hungry"

"Ok, let's go to the restaurant" he said and drove off towards resturant.

Than they did there Priya's favourite lunch and then go to the mall.

Priya buy so many things for everyone and she purchased a watch for Aditya.

After shopping they sit in car and Priya gave him that watch. He really likes that so He put the watch in his hand.

He then said her to look at backseat. Priya turned her face and her eyes get stuck.

He placed a beautiful choclate bouquet for her. She smiled happily and then She took that in her hand and asked him "when you did this?"

"It's secret..." He said and wink at her. She smiled and he again asked "Happy now.."

She nodded in excitement and said thanks to him. Than they went towards a beach...

Priya was playing on beach with the little kids and Aditya was looking at her happily.

Soon he's phone rang and took it as it was from Raj "so... where are you now?" Raj asked.

"At beach" Aditya said.

"She is playing with kids there right?" Raj asked.

"Yes..." Aditya answer.

"She always do that" Raj said.

"She is really looking cute" he said looking at her.

"Hummm..., some fall in love, ha..." Raj said teasingly.

Aditya blushed and said "yes, i think you're right. I fall in love with your sister..."

"Are you planning to propose my sister or what?" Raj asked.

"Soon..." Aditya said.

That time Raj's p.a come and inform him something so he hangup the call.

Aditya look at Priya, he now relise that he fall in love with her....

Then he run towards her and asked her something which made Priya to think....

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:✩

Hey guys 💜

See our Aditya realised that he fall for her...,

What you think, what he asked to Priya?, let me know in the comments 👇

Do '🌟', share with your friends and Follow for more

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 398 34
When she entered his room for the first time and her eyes met with the TV that was mirroring all corners of her home, including the bathrooms, paraly...
18.5K 469 60
"I'm the most eligible bachelor of America I'm a billionaire and you're rejecting me" "YES" "Tell me what you want I'll give you anything" " Anything...
18.3K 451 8
She was a free bird who wanted to fly in sky like a carefree bird but now she is caged bird who was struggling to get out of that prison. she tried a...
316K 15.3K 36
_COMPLETED_ #2 in HATE Series Fabulous 😍 Cover by @weirdosaurs (I don't have any words to describe that how much I loved this cover😍) This book is...