Spencer's Girl (GxG; #Wattys2...

By WriterSophia93

Ridley, Spencer, Quentin. One for 7 months, or one for 12 years. Which relationship was more important to Spe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Preface

197 3 0
By WriterSophia93

-Ridley-

"Babe, come on!" She yelled, chasing me down the stairs. Angrily I turned around, swinging my arms and almost hit her.

"You have no right to call me that after what I saw Spencer!" I shout at her.

"Ridley, please... Just lis-" I cut her off from her begging and pleading.

"No! What I saw was unacceptable! I gave you one more chance! One, Spence, and you ruined it." I sniffle. And in almost a whisper, I tell her some news. "I got signed to a record label. I'm moving to New York." I go and start to pack up my things that were here.

She says nothing.
~~
After I have everything I need piled by the door, I grab a soda and I walk to the door. "Ridley." She says in a pleading voice. I shake my head.

"I loved you." I whisper.

"And I still do." She says quietly.

She walks up to me. "One last good-bye kiss?" She asks, her eyes filling with tears. I nod.

"Only one." I whisper a little louder.

She presses her soft lips against mine with a loving force. I kiss back, all my anger and love filling my lips as we performed our last act of love in a good-bye form.

Almost as if instinct, when we pulled away I whispered to her. "To the moon and back."

Realizing what I said, I pick up my things and pile them in my car.

———

Cara Delevingne as Ridley

Maia Mitchell as Spencer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 285K 105
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
856K 71.4K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
3M 95.5K 28
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
3.6M 290K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...