RWBY The Last Persona User (M...

By Speed-Boy

After dying, Y/N is given one last chance by the gods and comes back to life in a new body, and without the a... More

Reader Bio
Volume 4 The New Journey and lost memories
Volume 4 Looking for Answers
Volume 4 Finding Ruby
Volume 4 The Truth about 'Her'
Volume 5 Meeting with Lionheart
Volume 5 The Return of Ozpin
Volume 5 The Red Rose Sword
Volume 5 The Reunion Dinner and Discussion
Volume 5 The Reawakening and Fight for Haven Pt 1
Volume 5 The Reawakening and Fight for Haven Pt 2
Volume 6 Bio For Y/N and Eugeo so far
Volume 6 Train Wreck
Volume 6 Uncovered and Truths of Knowledge
Volume 6 A Apathy Farm
Volume 6 Bad News Spreads.

Volume 4 The rest of the Journey to Mistral

92 3 2
By Speed-Boy

"System call... Generate Thermal Element... Form Element, Arrow shape, Discharge!"

The three arrows explode on contact. Everyone looked in shock at this ability.

Ruby: Okay... What?

"Guys, move in a circle! We need to destroy this thing!"

Ren runs around and fires his weapons at the monster. The Grimm grabs his arms as Nora fires her weapon. Same as Ruby and Y/N. Jaune them hits the leg, which the horse of the body back kicks Jaune into the ground. Y/N and Ruby stand by Jaune who puts his sword away.

Ruby: What are you doing?

Jaune takes out the whole thing to make his sword a big sword. Y/N and Ruby smile, Ruby turns Cresent Rose in Scythe form as Y/N puts his pistol away and takes out Elucinator and Dark Repulser. Ruby starts firing at the Grimm as Y/N does a Sonic Spin striking the head as Jaune strikes the legs. The Grimm turns around at a high speed. Then starts spinning its arms while everyone avoided the attacks, Ruby and Y/N get smacked onto the ground. The Grimm then makes its loud scream. Which hurt Y/N's, Ruby's, Jaune's, and Qrow's ears. Ren runs up a dead tree and fires his guns. It retaliates by grabbing Ren and slams him into a building.

Nora: Ruby!

Ruby nods and spins around with Crenshaw rose as Nora lands on it, as Ruby launches Nora which blocks the monster's attack which pins Nora's hammer into the building. Ren looks up Nora and smiles.

Nora: Stop looking!

Ren: Gyuh!

The Grimm shakes its head and throws Nora around and slams her into the ground. Ren then slashes the arm he was stuck on before stabbing both his weapons and fires. Jaune and Y/N strike the legs. Ren gets himself free and runs up to the Grimm and slashes a the arms a few times before getting punched in the face. Ren then runs back to the Grimm giving a battle cry.

Jaune: Ren! Knock it off!

The Grimm's arm grabs his leg and swings him around and disarms him, then let's go. Ren lands by Nora. Y/N charges at the monster and strikes it a fee times before getting grabbed and makes him drop his swords. Y/N the shoves his hand into the hand and turns on his Lightsaber.

The Grimm drops him, Y/N turns the saber off and picks his swords up. Ruby and Jaune get in and fight the monster. Y/N strikes it a few times. The Grimm tries grabbing him, but Y/N jumps and lands on the arm. Y/N slashes the arm and black smoke comes out before Y/N gets hit by Ren, Nora, Jaune, and Ruby as Qrow had gotten knocked out fighting the beast. Y/N gets up and sees Ren with a dagger.

Ruby: Ren!

Ren looks at Ruby, Y/N and Jaune.

Ruby: Jaune and I can take care of the arms!

Nora: Me and Y/N will take care of the horse.

Ren: And I'll take care of the rest.

Y/N and Nora run up a tall building, Ruby and Jaune distract the Grimm. Ruby pins one of its arm to the ground. The Grimm throws its other arm and Ren holds the arm to the ground.

Ren: Jaune, Now!

Jaune stabs the arm as it pins the to the ground.

Ren: Nora! Y/N!

Nora drops and Slams her hammer into the horse, as Y/N jumps down next as he swings both Elucidator and the Lightsaber which cuts off half the body. The Grimm screems which happened to be in Y/N's face who hits it in the face with Dark Repulser. Ren takes the dagger out of the Grimm and walks in front on the monster. It screams in Ren's face who wasn't fazed.

Ren: For my mother.

He cuts the arm Jaune had down. The Grimm screams in pain as Ren grabs its horn.

Ren: For my father.

Ren cuts the other arm off, it kept screaming in Ren's face, again he wasn't fazed.

Ren: For all of those that you've slain.

He slashes the stomach, it screams out in pain as Y/N smiles in satisfaction.

Ren: For myself.

Ren then decapitates the head. As it turns into black smoke. Ren takes a few breaths as Nora tackles Ren to the ground in a hug. Y/N notices Qrow get up and smiles in embarrassment for getting his ass handed to him as little kids took down the monster.

Y/N puts his swords away before falling on his knees as Ruby hugs him. Y/N moves her hair back as it was still longer then the last time he saw her. The two share a kiss. Then two Mistral ships landed. The group gets on the ship. Ruby looks for the wound on the ship and it was gone.

Ruby: What happened back there.

"I saw him again..."

Ruby: Who?

"I was back in the Velvet Room, I got to see Igor right now. I know how to get my Persona abilities back."

Ruby smiles, but then that qustion.

"If you want to know what happened, Igor gave me a new semblance called; Sacred Arts."

Ruby: But it Unleashed fire. A explosion.

"Yep... And I need you to tell me, what happened to me at the Fall of Beacon."

Ruby looks away as the memory of seeing someone she loved die right in front of her was really painful.

Ruby: Please, not now. I want to spend some time with you.

She hugs Y/N tight.

Meanwhile

Jaune: How did you find us put here?

Pilot: We were on patrol and saw the smoke... no one's been out here for years. Thought something might be wrong.

The group then sees Mistral.

"Holy cow..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N and Ruby enter a room with two beds, Y/N takes his gear off and even his coat. Ruby writes a letter to Yang, as Y/N lays on the bed, exhausted from the journey.

After Ruby got done writing, she walks over to Y/N and lays her head on his shoulder.

Ruby: So, you like the long hair?

"Yeah, it really suits you. But no matter what you do with that hair, I'll still love you."

Ruby smiles.

Ruby: I think I'll keep it. Since you like it so much.

Y/N smiles as he hugs her, not wanting to let go. And she didn't want to let go either. Ruby then noticed a little blue on Y/N's hair but decided not to say anything. But she thinks of an offer.

Ruby: You know... Since you lost your team and that you came back, I was wondering... Would you... like to join Team RWBY when we reunite?

This offer shocks Y/N.

Ruby: You don't have to, it's asking a lot, and a little selfish, it's just a thought--

"Ruby, I would love to join Team RWBY."

Ruby smiles and kisses the boy's cheek. The two start making out on the bed before the credits roll.

RWBY
The Last Persona User
Vol. 4

NEXT Time 'Intro Music'

A/N: Oh thank God I got this done, this is my least favorite Volume. And I'm so glad I'm getting to Volume 5 as that is my favorite one. So yeah, Kirito is the Reader's new body, tell me your guy's thoughts on this.

Also, Ruby will keep her new hair style for this storyline, I think Ruby with long hair really does make her stand out a lot more. Plus it's kinda cute. Anyway, see you guys in Volume 5!

Qustions of the Chapter

1: What is your favorite weapon in Sword Art Online or Gun Gale Online.

2: Who's your favorite character in Sword Art Online or Gun Gale Online.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 404 17
After living within the cold walls of the facility, (Y/N) is eventually released and forced to wander the world of remnant. Will he become the hero h...
23K 423 25
The Pyrrha X Reader A demon spawn, completely different from every other, this one is vulgar, has feelings, unlike the others, with a sword made of G...
14.6K 345 12
(Remake of the Old Story) When a young Rose was abused for most of his life, ran away into the arms of Evil. Grown up to be a 'bad man' by society bu...
2.2K 17 5
This is my first story. I hope you enjoy it.