Lens of the World (Skibidi To...

By Conrad417

Innovation never ceases, and that's especially true for one Y/N L/N. After a laser accident turns him from sc... More

Opening info
Bio
A Wattpad Original (Not Your Shit)
Allies
Allies 2
Allies 3
Harem
Chapter 1: Trust the Science
Chapter 2: New Week, New Me
Chapter 3: The First MotherFlusher
Chapter 4: Lights, Cameras, Action
Chapter 5: Rise of the Titan
Chapter 6: Turn the Music Up
Chapter 7: Making Waves and Parasite Pandemic
Bloopers 1
Chapter 9: Disinfection Part 2: Electric Boogaloo
Chapter 10: Turn the TVs On
Chapter 11: Movie Night
Chapter 12: The Cameras Strike Back
Chapter 13: Disinfection 3-Kills 99.99% of Germs!
Chapter 14: Renewal
Chapter 15: Louder, Faster, Further
Bloopers 2
Chapter 16: It's About Time
Chapter 17: Time For Combat
Chapter 18: Out Of Time
Drawing #1
Chapter 19: You Know The Drill
Easter Special: Green Hills-or lack therof
April Fools Special: Unlikely Fantasy
Chapter 20: Disinfection 4: That Unnecessary Cash-Grab Sequel
Chapter 21: Tri Heads Are Better than One
Slight Adjustment
Chapter 22: Throne of the Emperor
Chapter 23: Ghosted
Side Story 1: Seven Saturdays At Sally's Part 1: The First Night
Side Story 1: Seven Saturdays At Sally's Part 2: Sister Location
Side Story 1: Seven Saturdays At Sally's Part 3: Pizzeria Simulator
Side Story 1: Seven Saturdays At Sally's Part 4: Hide and Seek

Chapter 8: Disinfection

608 11 7
By Conrad417

(Opening)

(Y/N POV)

Two flying speakers were shot down by the now infected Titan Speakerman, from a vantage point on a skyscraper.

Meanwhile G-Man fires his lasers at the building of a company Y/N didn't recognise.

Y/N: You...tube? Wonder what they do. Probably toothpaste or plumbing.

You then notice a figure at the end of the road. It doesn't take you too long to realise it's a toilet.

It has a toilet's head on what looked like a Large Speakerman's corpse. Whatever it was, it was definitely hostile.

Within a few seconds, the mutant runs across the street. It clambers onto the building and lunges for you before you kick it away.

You then receive a transmission.

Operator Cameraman: Y/N! Come in!

Y/N: Yes?

Operator Cameraman: Lure an infected soldier to the nearest outpost. We've informed them of your arrival.

Y/N: Uh...Understood. Over.

The feed disconnects.

Y/N turns to see a Large Cameraman, which he recognises as the first to be infected.

Y/N: Well buddy, what say we play a game of-TAG! YOU'RE IT! AAAHHH!!!

Y/N flies away at top speed as the Large Cameraman gives chase. Fortunately, no other toilets or infected members take heed.

You arrive at the warehouse as the Large Cameraman bursts through the door behind you.

Another Large Cameraman punches and restrains him along with a third, before a fourth pulled off the parasite.

The parasite tried to run away but was caught by a Large Speakerman who placed it in a container.

The Large Cameraman looks around at his peers and is now fully healthy.

Large Cameraman: I'm...me again.

You radio back to HQ.

Y/N: Command, we've successfully removed the parasite.

Operator Cameraman: Very good. We'll send the disinfected soldier back to base so we can determine any other effects caused by the parasite, including long-term mental damage. In the meantime head to Outpost 52, 5 miles from your location. There's a lab there. We'll send you necessary equipment and researchers along with some other subjects. Use your expertise to invent a countermeasure to these things.

Y/N: Roger.

The Large Speakerman hands you the container and motions to a vehicle outside.

You place the parasites container on the passenger's seat and seatbelt it in.

Large Speakerman: Good luck. I lost many brothers to those creatures.

You give a thumbs up and drive off.

(Timeskip)

Location: Outpost 52.

You arrive to see a range of testing equipment, as well as several infected soldiers in remotely locked cages.

???: Hey!

You turn to see a Scientist Cameraman you worked with several times at Alpha-Hills, Jayden.

Y/N: Jayden! They assigned you to this operation?

Jayden: Sure did! Now come, show me this parasite causing all this trouble.

You place the parasite on the operating table. It skitters around nervously.

Y/N: Alright let's get to work.

French Narrator Cameraman: Several experiments layterrr...

Jayden: So according to the past 42 tests, we've determined it uses its tongue to enter the brain region (taps a cameraman diagram) and essentially puppeteer the mind of the hardware head. Fortunately it seems to produce no long-term effects but could be tricky to remove. In the heat of battle, how will we be able to remove them while keeping a distance?

Y/N: A fishing hook?

Jayden: No, it has to be like a projectile. Maybe a smoke bomb or death ray that only affects the creature...

A volt of electricity shocks the container, killing the parasite.

Jayden: Wait...of course! Its small body isn't built for withstanding high amounts of electricity. If we set it to a level that a hardware head could survive but fatal to the parasite, we could successfully disinfect from a distance! Hand me those parts!

French Narrator Cameraman: A few parts layterr...

Jayden: Behold! The Parasite Disabler! Name needs some work, of course, but we scientists shouldn't be trusted with naming things.

Y/N: Alright, let's put it to the test. *turns recording function on* Log 67. Parasite Disabler, test one. Ready...activate.

Jayden fires the disabler at the infected soldiers. The parasites fall dead as the soldiers come to their senses.

Jayden: Alright it works! Now to-

Suddenly the roof is blown up by G-Man and Infected Titan Speakerman. Jayden fires the Parasite Disabler at Titan Speakerman but it appears not to be strong enough.

In retaliation, Titan Speakerman prepares his cannon while G-Man's eyes glow. Jayden, directly in the middle, tosses the Disabler to Y/N, who catches it.

Jayden: Go! Win this for us! I'll see if I can-

He is blasted by the combined laser power of the two giant foes; which fortunately form a large smoke cloud that shield's Y/N's escape. He isn't even able to mourn his friend's death, just keep on running.

They reach another outpost further away. Y/N turns on his communications.

Y/N (sorrowfully): We did it. I've got a weapon that can take care of the parasites...

Operator Cameraman: Well done! Why the somber tone?

Y/N: I lost a dutiful friend and a brilliant mind.

Operator Cameraman: Y/N, this is war. People die all the time.

Y/N nods, understanding the reality of the situation.

Operator Cameraman: That said, every life lost is a tragedy. I myself have many allies who I would be sad to see no longer with us.

The operator goes silent briefly, with a slight muttering, presumably talking to the Alliance leaders.

Operator Cameraman: Tell you what. Head to our main base to inspect, replicate and mass produce the technology, perhaps even improve it. Once we're done with it, we'll return it to you. It's only right you have something to remember him by.

Y/N: Understood, thanks sir.

(A few days later)

Y/N is on a scouting mission to search for any remaining humans. So far there's only been three skeletons and a lump of flesh that kind of looks like a raw steak. Y/N was partially thankful he didn't have a stomach or he'd barf right there.

???: Nope, nothing here.

Cameraman #78

Y/N was partnered with Cameraman 78, who to the common soldier was just another cameraman, albeit with a dark head. But Y/N got to know him as a brave soul, often to the point of recklessness. 78 hoped to become a hero someday, beloved amongst his peers. For now, he'd gladly take on any task he was assigned.

Currently, 78 and Y/N were searching an apartment complex for anything they could salvage or any signs of life. They found nothing for most of the homes before reaching the top.

Y/N is searching through the bedroom while 78 is looking through the bathroom. Suddenly a Skibidi appears out of the toilet there.

This startles 78, causing him to bump into the bathtub and shutting the bathroom door, locking it. Y/N bangs desperately on the door.

Y/N: 78! 78! I'll try and break it down!

78: No problem I got-crap.

The toilet begins biting at 78 as he tries to fight back. Unfortunately, in such an enclosed space, 78's mobility is limited and as such, it is increasingly difficult to dodge the toilet's attacks.

78 begins haphazardly throwing objects at the toilet, trying to distract it. He throws a towel, a toilet roll, an electric toothbrush and even a magazine, but nothing works. He even tries to blast the toilet with freezing cold water, but this does nothing but annoy it.

78: I can't move! Help!

Y/N: I'm trying!

78: Use your bazooka!

Y/N: It'll hurt you too!

78's arm is about to be eaten when his fingers close around a stick. He pulls it out.

A plunger.

78 pushes the plunger against the toilet's face, briefly blinding it as it releases its grip on his arm. He then uses it to hit the toilet's head repeatedly against the wall before pulling it off and hitting it side to side like a club. He finally begins to repeatedly plunge the toilet's head until he hears a crunch. And for good measure, he flushes it away.

Y/N finally breaks down the door and sees 78.

Y/N: You took that toilet down by yourself! Nice going, Plungerman.

Cameraman #78 looked at the weapon in his hand. It felt good wielding it.

It felt right.

Maybe this was his shot at making it big.

He thought about the nickname Y/N gave him.

Plungerman: Huh...

(And so, a hero is born.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 61 10
๐’๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ In a world were humans were instinct because of the Skibidi Toilets vs Alliance. One human being left with no where to go but that...
5.1K 194 40
Read to find out
5.6K 47 14
A kid friendly story about the love between two specific characters :) [03/01/24] #1 In kidfriendly
55.5K 633 18
โ ๐ˆ๐Œ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐Œ๐Ž๐Œ๐Œ๐ˆ๐„๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡ โ * โœงเผบโ™ฅเผปโˆžใ€€ ใƒปยฐโ˜† ใƒปยฐโ˜† ใƒปยฐโ˜† โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡.. ๐ƒ๐€๐๐ˆ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐€ ๐’๐”๐๐๐˜ ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐–...