Arranged Roommates

By srishtiwrites

Too old. Too tall. Too rich. Too out of my league. That's Aryan Arora, the billionaire CEO for me... More

|SUMMARY|
|DEDICATION|
|PLAYLIST|
|1| Emotional Blackmail
|2| Cancelled Dates
|3| Mutually Agreeable Arrangements
|4| Roommates After Marriage
|5| Daunting Parties
|6| Kitten With Claws
|7| A Kiss And A Dance
|8| Won't Let You Fall
|9| Comforting Hugs
|10| An Exhausting Wedding
|11| Rude Encounters
|12| Apologies
|13| Man-Baby
|14| Expensive Gifts
|15| Ocean of Lust
|16| Sappy Romance Movies
|17| Drunk Embarrassments
|18| Introducing Momo
|19| Stone-Hearted
|20| Resolving Fights
|21| A (Business) Proposal
|22| Unexpected Compliments
|23| Special Surprises
|24| Teenager-ish Crush
|25| An Almost Kiss
|26| Dealing With Old Turtles
|27| Regrettable Decisions
|28| Cuddles
|29| Unanticipated Mornings
|30| Unsolved Past
|31| Confessions
|32| Less Burdened, More Relieved
|33| Beginning of An Eventful Vacation
|34| The One Bed Dilemma
|35| Enchanted
|36| Tantalizing Intimacy
|37| Meri Jaan
|39| Crossing Bridges
|40| Open For Me, Love
|41| Red And Green
Next update?
|42| On His Knees
|43| Flying Kisses
|44| As Whipped As Cake-Frosting
|45| On Her Knees
|46| An Always-Kind-of-Thing
|47| Letters and Tears
|48| Fireworks
|49| Love Notes
๐Ÿ’—100K+๐Ÿ’—

|38| Caught in the act

2.1K 339 401
By srishtiwrites

TARGET: 150 VOTES🌟 and 60k+ reads

Author's rant:

Are you guys not liking the story? is it getting too boring?

cuz the votes and views have decreased significantly since the last few chapters...and the only motivation i have to keep posting new chapters is the readers' support (Cuz i am obviously not earning any money from here) i don't know whether or not i should keep writing...even the vote targets are not getting completed...it's honestly very very demotivating to work for days for a single chapter when i am not getting any sort of affirmative reaction or feedback from ur side.😭🥲

***

16+

Aryan traced the back of my hand with a gentle stroke of his thumb, his hand held in mine.

I sighed, feeling him peppering small kisses across my neck from behind as I sat between his sprawled legs, with my back pressed against his torso. His arm trudged around my waist, tightening his hold on me.

I shivered.

Half from the chilling frosty breeze of the downpour and half from the gentle arduous assault of his lips across my shoulder.

We were still sitting below the awning in the garden and rain showed no signs of stopping anytime soon.

"We wouldn't be stuck here if we had taken the car," I bellowed, admitting for once that he was right when he had suggested the same in the afternoon.

"Nah...The outcome of this is so much better..." His tone was of a distracted whisper, as he nuzzled his nose in the crook of my neck. My head rolled back, taking a refugee on his shoulder and giving him easier access to continue his evocative exploration.

"But I want to go home. I am bored and sleepy," I complained, even though the last thing I was feeling was sleepy or bored. Turned on was a more appropriate fit for my current situation.

"I have a thousand different ways to entertain you right now if you are into it," He murmured, trailing kisses across my cheek.

Am I into it?

He was kidding, right?

I huffed, "All talk, no bite."

He gasped, clearly insulted.

Making a comical roaring sound from the back of his throat, he tugged my fingers to his mouth, playfully nibbling on them.

"I don't think I will be able to keep my hands off of you, now that I know how good you feel," He chuckled, cupping my face to bring my mouth to his. The wide span of his hand spun around my waist, the hot feel of his touch driving my senses hazy.

I drew a shaky breath in, my arms winding around his neck. His grasp on my hips pulled taut as he urged, mumbling near my lips, "Turn around, Jaan."

Don't even need to tell me twice.

I immediately shuffled to straddle his lap. "So, what kind of entertainment ways were you talking about, my dearest roommate?" Grazing his jaw with a single finger, I whispered, teasing him with the altered version of the mocking nickname he had given me as 'my dearest wife'.

After placing my legs on either side of his thighs, I wiggled, trying to find myself a comfortable position to settle into, my hands holding onto his shoulders for support.

Aryan gritted, as if he was in immense pain.

A flush of embarrassment crawled up to my cheeks and my heart thudded faster, feeling self-conscious.

"Oh god!" I exclaimed, apologizing, and moving away from his grip, "I am so so sorry. Shouldn't have put all my weight on you. I will-"

His hands clutched my thighs, his fingers digging into the clothed soft skin, making it impossible for me to get off. "Fuck, Ria. Stop moving on my lap like that."

I tried to shift away, blabbering, "Let me just get off. I am crushing you all under my weight-"

"Stop. fucking. moving. Ria."

And that's when I felt it. Under me. Touching the inside of my thigh.

Oh...

Oh...

Oh god.

An amused giggle left my mouth without even realizing it, and I buried my face into his neck, suddenly feeling all too shy as opposed to my better nature.

A low growl rumbled through his chest, as I drove my hips forward, just to tease a reaction out of him.

And I got an instant expected reaction.

He grew harder.

"You wish to tease me, huh? Let's not do it in half-measures then," His soft whisper was that of a challenge, a seduction masked with incensed passion.

When he urged me to move forward on his lap, his eyes held a different kind of spark.

More dangerous, less gentle.

It shook me to the core.

His hand burned fire's touch on my skin, as it parted the seam of my Kurti and found its way inside, tickling my belly.

My hands followed, stalking the outline of his defined abs, under his wet white shirt, with my fingers.

Yup, all six and all sexy.

All mine.

I inhaled a shaky breath into his neck, taking in the delicious scent that carried the sweet smell of petrichor and rainwater, mingling with the subtle notes of his usual cologne. It was crossed with a hint of something that was wholly and uniquely him.

It should be illegal for a man to smell this good. I wished I could capture this mind-numbing scent of him in a bottle and keep it with me at all times.

Can you be any more creepy? My mind taunted.

His lips captured mine for the umpteenth time today, stealing both-my breath and my thoughts.

This kiss was a primal force of nature, more darker and enticing than any of the others we had shared. It was different-heavier, more fierce, less cautious.

His tongue plunged into my mouth, delving into every farther corner, stroking and fondling. I shifted on his lap at the sensual sensation as he let out a hiss with my hips pressed against the firm length of him.

Fueled with the burst of endorphins, I gently rocked back and forth, chasing a perfect rhythm that would offer the perfect pressure. Our mingled breaths tuned harsher and heavier, our teeth clashing and our lips bruising in a violent warfare.

His hands massaged the sides of my torso, still remaining within the boundary of appropriate touch.

I whined in frustration, guiding his hands upward to cup my clothed breasts, "This," I demanded against his lips, "is where I need your touch."

He delivered a rough grope, lifting the flesh there, his thumb pressing tight against my pebbled nipples.

"Yeah? Is this the image of us you keep in your mind when I hear you fucking and touching yourself at night?"

My eyes widened and I gasped at the filth in his words, my voice coming with a shaky exhale, "How do you know about that?"

"You are not exactly quiet, Ria. And the walls of our apartment aren't exactly thick." He chuckled darkly at my embarrassed expression, whispering in my ear, "Wanna know a secret?"

It must have been a rhetorical question because he didn't wait for my reply before saying, "I have imagined about us too. About this. For days and nights. And you don't know how much restraint I had to keep when," His mouth skimmed through my fuller lower lip, sipping on it before continuing, "when I just wanted to barge into your room and make you scream my name a thousand times louder than those sweet little moans you were unsuccessfully trying to muffle."

I nearly came at just the sound of his hot smoldering voice, those dirty words of his fueling the pool of heat lower in my body.

I was speechless.

His thumbs rubbed in circles around the turgid tips of my heavy breasts, taunting, "Nothing to say now, huh? That's a new one for my wife. Make use of this smart mouth now. Tell me if I am wrong...Tell me-"

I shut him up with a kiss.

Outside, the heavy downpour had transformed into a gentle pitter-patter drizzle, contrasting with the intensity of the sultry urgent movement of our lips and bodies.

Just as his finger slid through the hem of my salwar, testing waters and our lips still attached, a blinding flash of light separated us apart.

We looked around as Aryan's hold on my hips tensed, drawing me closer.

A weak, faded voice sounded through the darkness of the night, "Kon h waha?"

(Who is there?)

Aryan looked at me with amusement twinkling in his eyes, straightening my disheveled hair, he said, "Looks like we have been caught in the act, my dearest wife."

"Shut up and stand up." I slapped his shoulder, removing myself from his lap.

When we stood up, he intertwined our fingers together, pulling me nearer to his side.

He bent near to my ear, before saying, "This feels like one of the scenes from those novels you read."

"Shut up! What if that person knows me? Us? By tomorrow, we will make the headline of the town's newspaper!"

He rolled his eyes. "That's an exaggeration."

An old frail man, with a torch in his hand, came to stand in front of us. He held an umbrella over his head and was wearing a watchman's uniform with a stick in his hand. His glasses were fogged with dew.

Oh, I knew this man. He had been the park's watchman for over forty years now. Hopefully, he doesn't remember me. Squinting his eyes, he noticed our chaotic condition, and then sighed grimly, shaking his head in disapproval. "Ye Aaj kal ke Bache bhi na, Ek andhera kona dikha nhi, ki kahi bhi chalu ho jaate h..."

(The kids these days...They just see a dark corner, and begin with their dirty business.)

"Uncleji, hum toh bss baarish me phas gae the park ke andar. Isliye idhar aa gye. Jaisa aap sooch rhe h waisa kuch nhi h," My tone was that of a weak protest, lying through my teeth.

(Uncle, we were stuck inside the park in the rain. It's not like what you are thinking.)

He scoffed, "Har sohlah saal ke ladke-ladki jinko mai pakadta hu na yaha, woh yhi khte h. Apne ma baap ka number do, unhe phone krke batata hu kya gulchrre uda rhe h unke bache yha raat me."

(Every teenage couple that I catch here gives a similar excuse. Give me the phone number of your parents. I will call them and tell them about the shenanigans of their kids.)

I ducked my head down in embarrassment.

Aryan warned, "Uncleji, Bache nhi h hum. Biwi h meri ye. Aur aap na thoda zabaan sambalkar baat kijiye varna-"

(We are not kids. She's my wife and you better talk with some respect, otherwise-)

Before he could complete that threat and we could make it to the columns of newspapers tomorrow, I tugged on Aryan's arm, interrupting in between and apologizing, "Maafi chte h hum. Aisa phir nhi hoga. Hum chlte h...baat ko badhana theek nhi hoga."

(We are sorry. This won't be repeated. We will just get going. Extending the matter won't do any good.)

Aryan kept glaring at him when I whispered harshly, "Let's go, dumbo."

The rain had stopped now, but the sky was still shady and clouded.

When we started walking away, the sound of water splashing beneath our shoes resonated as we steered through the puddles on the road.

Aryan spoke furiously, "You should have let me handle it. That man clearly needed to learn some manners and-"

"And then, the lessons of your class on politeness to him would have been splashed across all of the social media by tomorrow morning with the crispiest headline-Billionaire CEO Aryan Arora and his newly wedded wife Ria Arora caught in a compromising position at a children's public park. That would have been okay with you? Incredibly favorable publicity for your company, right?"

I expected him to argue with me but his lips tilted up in a dimpled smirk, "His newly wedded wife Ria Arora, you say?"

A blush crept up my cheeks at how easily I had referred to myself as his wife.

And suffixed his surname to my name.

I grunted, "Is that all you caught from such a long rant?"

"A man must focus on priorities first," He flirted, bringing my hand to his lips and kissing my palm.

"Oh god! Just shut up already!"

"You know what the headline should be instead?"

"What?"

"CEO Aryan Arora's wife, Ria Arora's favorite comeback is telling him to shut up because she lacks severely in the creativity department."

I pursed my lips to stifle the laughter, "Shut up, Aryan."

***

"Stop staring at me with those creepy eyes."

Aryan's eyes still didn't budge, as he drawled, "Pati is haq h. Mai toh jitna marzi utna dekhunga."

(It's a husband's right. I will stare for however long I want.)

I bit my lip, as a stupid smile threatened to rise on my face. We were home now. The sound of the blowdryer drowned in the silence of the room, as I untangled the knots in my long flowing hair, drying them simultaneously.

Aryan was lying sideways on the bed.

Shirtless.

So even though, I told him to not ogle me creepily, I wasn't being an embodiment of innocence myself, as I gazed at him through the mirror.

Aryan's eyes met mine in the mirror, and he asked, his sight trailing the way to my legs, which were covered in purple satiny shorts, "What brand of night dresses do you wear?"

"Why?" I asked, confused.

"I need to know so that I can buy the company right now and make your top and shorts shorter."

"I will switch to another brand then," I shrugged, nonchalantly, even though my heart was running a marathon.

"I will buy that one too," he boasted.

"Show off."

"I just want an unobstructed view of those pretty legs and that secret waist tattoo of yours."

"It's not-so-secret anymore. You know about it now," I retorted, and then added after a pause, "But I have another one that is still a secret."

My hand brushed below the hem of my left breast, my eyes not deterring from the mirror, observing his reaction to the new revelation. His half-lidded drunk gaze snapped upto mine, his tongue playing across the corner of his bottom lip.

"Yeah?" His voice was of the deepest baritone I had heard till now.

"Yup! But only good boys get to see it. Have you been good, Aryan?" I mocked.

He bit the inside of his cheek, as if controlling himself from saying something.

I taunted using the exact words he had said to me in the park, "Nothing to say now? Use that smart mouth of yours-"

"Ria...Stop talking right now if you don't want me to bend you over that dresser and fuck you till you're too sore to walk or to talk," His soft rasp in his tone was that of an alarming warning, the intensity of it made my eyes widen.

The heat in his look made my insides melt, as I processed his vulgar words.

Biting on my lip, I averted my eyes.

Speechless.

That's what I was. For the second time, tonight.

And a little turned on.

Maybe, not little.

A lot, then?

I honestly didn't know. My mind had given on me.

He stalked toward me, leaning down to brush a kiss on my lips, whispering, "I am going to take a shower now and you better be asleep before I return. I don't think I will be able to control myself otherwise. Understood?"

When I didn't reply to him, my brain still trying to process everything, he asked again, "Understood?"

I nodded, still in a daze.

"Good girl," He murmured, his lips placing one last chaste peck on my mouth before saying, "I love you, Jaan. Sweet dreams."

And then later, when I heard the click of the door of him exiting the bathroom, I tightened my grip on the comforter burying my face deeper into the pillow.

Whether it was in shyness, obedience, nervousness, or arousal, I didn't know.

***

A/n: A short, cutesy, sexy, filler chapter!🫶🏻

Okay, some serious(not-so-serious?) talks now. Do you guys want mature content ahead in this book or no? It will honestly be my first time writing such a thing so it will not be perfect(obviously) and it won't be like the typical smut we read(cuz i just can't use words like tits or dicks in my writing, idk why but i just can't😭) so it will be written in an eloquent language(like the last chapter and this chapter), focusing more on feels and less on the...actual process? idk...but whether or not i write it, would depend on the kind of readers i am catering to here, cuz i know that a lot of readers entirely skip it. so i will only write it if i get good amount of response in favour of it.

Comment YES here if you want this book to have mature content ahead.➡️

And just a small little request. SHARE the book on your boards with your followers and with your friends. Add it to your public reading lists, it helps with the reach. Only if you are liking it till now.

Expect frequent updates now(but only if the targets are completed).

sorry for the long author's note and rant😭 LOVE YOU ALL!!❤️

TARGET: 150 VOTES🌟 and 60k+ reads📖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 66K 75
They Met At A Wedding And Once The Wedding Ended, They Parted Ways To Never Meet Again, Unknown To What The Future Holds For Them Can This Pure Hatre...
128K 5.8K 32
"All I wanted was your respect, Prem." "All I wanted was your love, Abhi." "All I wanted was your care, Rahul." "But I got not even a bit of it." The...
397K 21.4K 52
โWhat sin did I commit in my past life that I have to tolerate you in this life?" "A very grave one for which you're still paying." She replied in an...
110K 5.9K 34
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžคโœฎ ๐ด๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ ร— ๐‘‡๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘–๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘˜๐‘Ž โ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’Ž ๐’‚๐’‚๐’‘๐’”๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’๐’‰๐’๐’• ๐’Ž๐’๐’‰๐’๐’ƒ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’• ๐’Œ๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’† ๐’‰๐’‚๐’Š ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’‰๐’Œ๐’‚โž *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง...