Breathe the ocean in

By ObrOlga

Let me tell you something about that guy. He's stubborn, moody, hot and... blind. He's moving like a demon in... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
25

20

0 0 0
By ObrOlga

MARI

Who am I to forbid the boy to waste a few millions if he wants to? Early in the morning we're heading to the capital. After a brief discussion what amount of money we can spend on our delight Kir hands me the reins of power and tells me to choose what I like. Proceeding that our budget is low enough we're deciding to take a look at few old and used but robust models. And we manage to save a little, paying only forty millions of the planned hundred for the yacht itself, add there some for the service for one year-ahead and we're still fine. Besides we hire a captain on the spot: Kir won't be able to run it obviously, and my skills don't extend that far.

'The sea line' we chose is quite comfortable even if it's old. It's fifty feet long, has three cabins and spacious enough. Exactly what we need for the small trips. Not as good as the one my father owns, but it's still lovely. And it seems that Kiram doesn't care what to buy. After signing all the papers he gives it to me with a sly squint.

- What? - I snap back.

- I just happen to like the way you spend my money, - he says with a smile.

- It was your idea, remember? - I remind.

- Oh, no, sun, the idea is yours actually. And I couldn't disobey my mistress' wish as slave of the lamp, - his words are ornate and pretentious, but the boy laughs.

- Moron, - I clap his shoulder.

- As it is, - answers Kir, he loves his word to be the last one.

He makes arranges for 'swallow' to be ferried to our town pier by Saturday, and we're getting back home. We exchange few taunts during the ride and it feels like we reached understanding at least.

I receive congrats with my new property from all the girls I know, not from Dina only, during the week. And a ton of not so subtle hints that it would be awesome to sail it as well. Kir only snickers at it. In the end he calls all the guys for a small boat trip on Saturday evening. But there's one question I'm concerned with:

- Kir, I'll have to wear niqab there either?

- No, why? - He wonders.

- The captain? - I explain the reason of my confusion.

- Don't stress about it, - he says confidently. - There's a certain clause in the standard employment contract that he undertakes not to enter the private rooms except for the cases of life-threatening danger.

- I see, - I nod a bit relieved and specify one more not so insignificant nuance. - Will we be swimming at the party? Should I take that marvelous wetsuit with me?

Kir who apparently never thought of that kind of minor things just nods. Then he adds conciliatory:

- You can swim without a suit when we're alone at the yacht, - he leaves to his bedroom satisfied with his joke which is not a joke really.

On Saturday we're getting to the pier straight after Kir's shift. Guys are loading our small boat with boxes of drinks and snacks, and I'm walking down the berth with the girls.

- This yacht is not that new, - Amina is a bit squeamish for sure.

- But it's better than yours, - Miriam stands up for me all of a sudden. I throw a grateful look at her, because my answer would be tougher, and arguing in the very beginning of the trip is sort of a bad idea.

- I don't have a yacht, - Rashid's girl snarls, and I'm rolling my eyes.

- That's the point, - Miriam winks at me cheerfully. Seems like I'm starting to understand why their relationship with Dina is so awesome.

When our boat is ready to take off, guys call us on board, and we're hiding in the cabins to change into those essentially horrible swim suits. I can't see any purpose in swimming when you can't feel the water on your skin. We sail quite far away from the town, and the captain anchors in a picturesque bay. For some time we're enjoying the salt water and the setting down to the west sun. Wherein the guys are swimming on the one side of the yacht and girls are from another. Such separation is normal even for the outspoken violators as they are. At dusk we're gathering in the wardroom to hang out. Music is on, hookah is steaming, and I'm feeling oddly at ease around the strange and infinitely distant from me in every way people. No one offers me the alcohol this time, but it's not like I want it. Getting drunk in Kir's company is risky as practice showed. It's fun and cozy, I'm forgetting about my motherland, about my worries, about everything. And even Kir who's sitting by my side isn't annoying me with his presence, he feels like a protector, someone close on the contrary. Weird. He's holding my hand, stroking the palm and I'm not rushing to take it away.

Yet the party comes to the end inevitably, and we're getting back to town. After saying our good bye to his Kir offers to stay on board for the night. I find this thought very attractive. The ocean rhythmically sways our yacht back and forth, and lulled by its eternal lullaby I sleep so sweet like I never slept in Palera.

We don't have to hurry in the morning, so I'm sleeping insanely long, till eight a.m. When I get onto the deck at least, I'm looking around in surprise. We're not docked anymore but in the same bay we were yesterday. Apparently I slept through the captain's appearance. Kir is sitting relaxed on the low couch under the canopy and sipping onto his hot tea. How did he manage to make it? How do the locals drink nearly boiling tea in any heat is still beyond me. I prefer something with ice. Lots of ice. I'm pouring a glass of cold juice for me and joining Kir with a wish of good morning. He looks pretty complacent and smiles to my words, offers to share breakfast with him – the remnants of yesterday feast. And I don't refuse of course.

- Will you swim? - He asks after we have our fill. - You'd better do it before ten a.m., the heat will become unbearable afterwards.

That's what I'm totally agreed with, I'd better do it right now.

- Are we alone? - I adjust just in case.

- Alone, - he smirks. - And the captain.

- He ain't gonna peek, right?

- Absolutely not, - Kir agrees.

I discard my dress and even underwear with a joyful squeak. The sea is deserted, there's no one to be ashamed of, and I don't want to suffer in a wet clothes after swimming.

KIRAM

The idea to stay on the yacht for the night wasn't so good. I can't sleep because of the steady pitching, I'm tossing and turning in a new unfamiliar bed. I'm thinking of Mari's hand in my palm. She's getting used to me, not breaking out at the slightest touch. It's such a little thing and it's filling my heart with happiness still. I'm falling asleep dreaming of doing it in her company soon.

Early in the morning I'm calling the captain to head to the yesterday bay. Mari wanted to swim without a witness, I don't mind to freshen up myself – didn't do it yesterday not wanting to show the guys my weakness. I can relax with Mari, she won't be scoffing me if I ask her to watch me and make sure I'm not swimming too far away from the yacht. I'm offering my girl to get to the water after the breakfast and I can hear how eagerly she takes her dress off, and it seems it's not only the dress. It's... fascinating.

- Are you going to swim naked? - I ask, trying to sound casually.

- Why not? - She answers with a question habitually. Oh, yes, my sun, such a yes.

It's a rhetorical question, so I'm throwing all the clothes of instead of the answer, just like her. I guess there is its plus in my blindness, she wouldn't dare to undress without a ceremony if I'd see her. She's making a mistake discounting me way too early though – I can't see her but I can catch.

- Hey, - she tries to resent my move. - What are you doing?

- Why I'm not allowed if you are? - I wonder innocently.

- Because you can't see me, and I pretty can see you! - Mari gets angry.

Then watch and admire, my heart, I don't mind. But I say something else instead:

- I agree, what a pity I can't see you.

I can hear her coming closer but I don't expect any tricks of her. And I'm falling back first to the water unable to do something. Did she, like, push me off? Such a vixen. Catching a splash somewhere close I'm diving towards the sound. But she's not there any longer. We're playing blind man's bluff, splashing and having fun. The sense is long-forgotten and amazing, almost like in childhood. In the end I manage to catch my fish and the connection of our bare bodies crushes my breath out. We're panting both because of the fast race and because of the surging sensations. I find her salty lips and can't stop, she answers with no less passion. We're kissing forever long and lovingly. But she's running, slipping away as usual.

- Don't, - she whispers clearly meaning 'go on'.

She shoves me and dives hiding in the depths of the sea. My girl can't let herself loose, I have no choice but to wait. I get back onto the deck with a stone hard-on and flee to my quarters to alleviate my fate in the shower. I could insisted, she wouldn't be able to stay away. But I'm determined for Mari to choose me entirely willingly with no regrets. It feels right.

We're sitting in the shade of the canopy a bit later and there's an awkward silence between us. Mari is the first one to break the peace:

- You know, I can't get it why you're so reluctant to spend your time by the water living near the ocean.

I have nothing to say here, I don't understand it either. She grabs my hand and leads me to the railing of the deck, stands close to me.

- I know, you can't see it, but you may feel. The spray on your face, the taste of salt on your lips, the sunrays and the breeze. Breathe the ocean in, Kir. It never fails to please.

And I totally accept it. You are my ocean I and can't get enough of you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Saving you By Docnovac

General Fiction

51 7 12
He hated humans, falling for one wasn't his plan to start with. He was ready to destroy them when they snatched his child and wife from him. Killing...
37.5K 926 38
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...
27 0 9
"Look at you sweating" he made his way towards me and stood next to me and brushed the sweat off of my forehead, with his fingers. I shivered at his...
7.1K 338 27
Back in this day and age, royalty no longer wedded royalty, simply because everyone now wanted to marry for love. Which is why a union like ours woul...