Wear Book, Being a Cannon Fod...

By LiannQ

Title: 穿书炮灰带崽求生 Author:冰城不冷 Status: Completed Description: Su Xing struggled in the apocalypse for ten years... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36

1

2.6K 35 2
By LiannQ

The universe is vast, and there are countless intelligent races living on it. They divide the universe into three major levels according to the level of habitable planets: central galaxies, remote galaxies and lifeless galaxies.

The earth was initially classified as a remote galaxy. After all, resources were depleted and technology was backward. The superior intelligent races in the interstellar world did not take her seriously at all. However, after learning about the changes in the earth, they ruthlessly invaded the earth.

The situation of the people on the earth at that time was very tragic. The mutation had reduced the earth's population to ten. After the invasion, there was even less one in a hundred. Most of the survivors were superpowers and mutants, and the earth almost became a Waste star.

Humans on earth are a vengeful and warlike race. What if the earth seems to be unable to survive? Then rush out of the earth to find a way out. It took humans hundreds of years to finally reach the central galaxy.

The Earth Alliance was born. The Dongfang family has been in existence since the rise of the earth. It has had its ups and downs, but it has never been as serious as this time, because this time the Dongfang family was convicted of rebellion.

Interstellar is a multi-racial society, and the crime of rebellion is relatively severe. Not only the three races are exiled, but the same surname and race, husbands and children cannot escape. This method of criminalization is quite inhumane.

Because of its inhumanity, this law was in vain. The Dongfang family became a testimonial to this law and was exiled by the whole family. Su Xing was one of the innocent people implicated.

Originally, Su Xing, a native of the earth and experiencing the end of the world, should not know this. The strange thing is that since his memory, as soon as he falls asleep, his soul will come to the interstellar.

To be precise, he was trapped in the interstellar world, trapped in a body. As far as he could remember, he had been trapped in the interstellar body and could not move. It was a very uncomfortable feeling.

The only thing that makes him feel relieved is that he knows that the earth will be invaded by aliens after the end of the world. He is not able to do anything yet, but at least he can make the earth more prepared.

Although they are the same soul, his sense of belonging to the interstellar side is very low. It is only after experiencing the apocalypse that he has some recognition of the life in the interstellar. Compared with the nightmare-like apocalypse, he in the interstellar is living a very happy life.

But this happiness came to an abrupt end because his parents died unexpectedly and he was forced to separate from his younger brother. The interstellar man was forced to marry into the Dongfang family, was forced to have children, and now he was forced to be exiled. His fate was indeed miserable.

The weather in June changed at any time. A heavy rain brought a bit of coolness to the hot summer, but the soldiers who came to escort the general's mansion were still restless.

Su Xing's specialness was known to everyone in the interstellar world, so the soldiers escorting him were polite to him and waited patiently for orders before they got up and left.

When the dragon cub was taken out of the children's room by the soldier, he was confused and said, "Dad, hold him." He is not usually very close to his father, but he is still more willing to be held by his father than by strangers.

Su Xing wanted to reach out and hug him, but he couldn't quite control his body. His reaction was slower than his body's instinct. He could only watch the warrior carrying the dragon cub downstairs.

"What's wrong with our general? He was still fighting on the front line before he fell into coma. His family rebelled. Why should we exile the general's family?" The old housekeeper was filled with indignation. He has been like this since he learned the news.

"We are just executing orders." The officer in charge of the escort was also very angry. How unlucky was he to be assigned here, but orders were orders, and he had to bite the bullet and lead the team to execute them.

"Grandpa Butler, the dragon cub is scared." After being forced to carry him downstairs, the fat dragon cub instinctively asked for help when he saw the housekeeper.

"Don't be afraid of the dragon cub. Grandpa Butler is here!" The housekeeper wanted to hold the dragon cub, but was stopped by the soldiers. The tears he had been holding back finally flowed down. "It's so heartless to not even let go of a two-year-old child." !"

The soldiers couldn't bear it in their hearts. They couldn't bear to face the old, weak, sick and disabled in this house. But they couldn't make the decision on this kind of thing, so none of their faces looked good.

"Dad, dad, I want dad." Seeing the housekeeper's grandfather getting further and further away, Long Zai had no choice but to look for his father again.

The dragon cub reached out for a hug, and Su Xing instinctively stretched out his hand again. The warrior didn't want the dragon cub to make any noise all the way, so he slowly put the dragon cub in his arms.

Before Su Xing could hug him tightly, Long Zai instinctively hugged his neck tightly with his little hands. He was really scared when so many strangers suddenly appeared.

"What a sin." The housekeeper watched Su Xing holding the dragon cub and being sent to the aircraft, but he was helpless. When the general in a vegetative state was carried out, he could no longer hold back the tears.

The general's mansion has been dilapidated in the past few years. After the Dongfang family's accident, the other servants were dismissed by the housekeeper one after another. Now the old housekeeper is the only one left. The general's family of three was taken away, and he followed them to the airport.

Only three people were taken away from the General's Mansion, but more than a thousand people were taken away from the entire central galaxy, and everyone was gathered at the airport.

Su Chen had been running around for the past few days after he got the news when he knew that the verdict would be announced in advance. He was still making the last effort. When the video came in, his heart trembled.

"I'm sorry, I can't help you." Su Chen was not surprised by what he said on the other end of the video call. When he knew that the exile time had also been advanced, he knew that the person who took action was unwilling to let go.

"He's just a patient who can't take care of himself. Why can't we let him go?" Su Chen held his head in pain. He was really, really sad at the moment.

The man standing next to him felt distressed when he saw him like this, "It doesn't matter, we can also start a backup plan." "

Three months is too long. It's not like you don't know about my brother's situation. Who knows these three months?" What will happen in the next month?" If there was no problem with the backup plan, how could he be so desperate?

Su Chen was really desperate. Even when his brother was forced to marry Dongfang Zhan, who was in a vegetative state, he had never been so desperate.

Although Dongfang Zhan is in a vegetative state, there is no shortage of servants in the general's mansion, and on the surface he does not dare to treat his brother badly. Who would have thought that such a thing would happen to the Dongfang family!

Since their parents died unexpectedly, no one has taken care of their brothers. Fortunately, the family members do not care about their family's property. If it were not for the Dongfang family, his brother would not have suffered all this. He hates it...

The Dongfang family and the Su family They are all evolutionary families that came out of the earth. The Dongfang family is the fighting type, and the Su family is the auxiliary. The Su family is famous for its androgyny and strong genes, and is very popular in the upper class society.

When Dongfang Zhan was seriously injured and fell into coma, the people in the Dongfang family wanted to leave him a descendant, so they forced the Su family to leave. There was no one left in the Su family, so his brother was forced to marry into the Dongfang family.

Although the Su family is androgynous, it does not mean that this physique is common. Among the adults in the Su family, only his elder brother has it, but his brother is not suitable for marriage at all.

The Dongfang family has done many excessive things over the years. Being exiled is not too unjust, but his brother is so innocent, yet he is pitifully implicated.

"You have to make a choice now. If you only save your brother, you can take action within a month." The man felt sorry for him, but he would not joke with the lives of his men.

The Dongfang family and the dragon cub must be closely guarded on the Exile Star, but they wouldn't care so much about an unrelated patient.

"Let's make arrangements. Give up the dragon cub for now and save my brother first." Su Chen really didn't want to make a choice, but now he could no longer tolerate hesitation.

He knew that if the other party was on guard, it would be extremely difficult to save the dragon cub, but he couldn't afford to gamble. He didn't believe that the Dongfang family could protect his brother.

When Su Chen walked into the airport, the special docking port was already semi-closed. The entire Dongfang family, directly and indirectly connected, was sentenced to exile.

In order to avoid causing discomfort to the people, except for specific relatives, no one was allowed to enter the port. Even if Dongfang Zhan was in a coma, the Dongfang family still had great influence in the military.

When the old butler entered the port, he saw Su Chen and asked, "The Su family still can't help?" Seeing him, the old butler knew that his last hope was gone.

"The Su family tried their best, but the incident was too sudden and they couldn't do much to help." Su Chen's tone was very calm. He would not show his sadness in front of this old thing.

"Those bastards." The old man could do nothing but curse. The Dongfang family had been wiped out in one fell swoop, and most of the foreign forces were unwilling to be involved.

"Have the arrangements been made?" He came here just to confirm this matter. Even if he didn't believe in the Dongfang family, he had no other choice at this time.

"People have been arranged to take care of them." Although things are tense, the old manager has already arranged the manpower. The Dongfang family has exiled so many people, so it is easy to find someone to take care of the general's family.

"Is the candidate reliable?" Su Chen had to be cautious. The people above the Dongfang Family, including the old butler, were nothing. If he didn't have no choice, he would not cooperate with the Dongfang Family.

The dragon cub was pitiful. He was exiled at a young age, but he was not worried about the dragon cub. As long as everyone in the Dongfang family did not die, the dragon cub would be fine, but that was not necessarily the case for his useless patient, his brother!

"Don't worry, the candidate is very reliable." The old housekeeper still has this confidence. He may not be good at other things, but he still has no problem with his vision of people.

The special port of the airport is the last stop of the exile process. For fear of accidents, people who are seeing off are not allowed to have direct contact here and can only watch from a distance.

Su Chen watched his brother carrying the dragon cub in his arms as he walked forward blankly. He was so distressed that he couldn't speak. But when he saw that the family of three were sent to a separate passage, his face suddenly turned pale.

The housekeeper was not stupid either. Su Chen could understand things, so he also understood, "They are trying to kill them all. No, I have to find someone." After that, he hurriedly left.

Su Chen slumped down on the ground. Let alone a month, the person who took action was not willing to give them even a few days. They really wanted to kill them all!

His guess was not wrong at all. The places where Dongfang Family Heren and Dongfang Zhan's family of three were exiled were not together at all. The warship deliberately went around to many places before releasing the family of three alone.

Su Xing fell into a coma not long after boarding the warship, or fell asleep. He didn't want to, but it was a critical time in the end of the world, and there was no time for him to sleep.

And even if he is awake, even if he can control his body, the current state cannot be changed by one person's power, so even if he is awake occasionally, he can only wait with the dragon cub in his arms.

It was a difficult time in the last days. When the three of them were put down alone, he was fighting, so he didn't know about it.

Because the environment of the planet was too harsh, as soon as he was thrown down, the instinctive guarantee mechanism of the human body began to take effect. Even if Dongfang Zhan had been in a coma for several years, his body instinctively activated protection and turned into a beast form, as did the dragon cub.

The direct descendants of the Dongfang family grew up to be Tyrannosaurus rex, but their animal form when they were young had nothing to do with Tyrannosaurus rex.

The dragon cub is bright yellow in shape and furry all over. If you don't look at the size, you would think it is a chicken cub.

The large chicken cub's body kept shaking and shaking, "Chirp, chirp..." He was very scared. He kept calling for daddy. Unfortunately, Su Xing couldn't respond to him at this moment. The little cub was pitiful and helpless.

The author has something to say: Continuation of the text: [I am pregnant with the savior of mankind] It is said that entering the college

is a dream of thousands of years, but the words are like a dream of ten thousand years, an erotic dream, and he actually arrived ten thousand years later.

Thousands of years later, the Earth has already been colonized. Human beings have lost their human rights and have become the best-selling slaves in the interstellar world.

Yanlu didn't want to be a slave, but in the future, humans who dared to say no would have a bad end, and he was defeated.

At this moment, the baby in his belly protested, attracting the baby's father, the demon king of the strongest race in the galaxy.

The Huan tribe is the strongest race in the interstellar and rules the entire interstellar. Weak humans have never been looked down upon by them.

It should be said that the entire interstellar world has not been taken seriously by them. The only thing they care about is the issue of future generations.

The Huan tribe has had no offspring for thousands of years. If this situation is not changed, they will be exterminated. At this time, they suddenly received a distress signal from the cubs. Their Huan tribe actually had cubs. Someone wanted to kill the cubs. Boy, this is okay.

Yan Lu was also confused after being rescued. Who could tell him how a man could conceive a baby? Who could tell him why spring dreams can make people conceive a baby? Isn't it a fantasy?

————

Pre-received article: [Marshal’s wife’s salty life] If you like it, save it.

Lin Luo has traveled to the interstellar world for more than 20 years. Apart from the annoying baby relatives who can't get rid of him, he can be regarded as living a smooth life.

What he didn't expect was that once his honorary fiancé was in trouble, the ugly faces of the people around him would show up.

The gentle and loving mother said to him kindly, "I am not your mother. Your mother has died long ago, and you are a bitch."

How could he still not know who gave birth to him after he had a miscarriage? He just didn't expect that she was so good at pretending that she could even deceive babies. This required powerful acting skills.

The amiable father looked at him like he was looking at goods, "With your face, you can also bring some benefits to the family, so it's not in vain." He said it as if he was worthless except for his face!

The gentle and elegant suitor has also lost all his previous disguises, "You are a person with nothing but face, and you are not qualified to be my crown princess." This guy takes himself too seriously.

Lin Luo really didn't know before that his backer was actually his fiancé, whom he never cared about. It really made people wonder what to say!

It seemed that his life as a salted fish could no longer go on, so he could only fly into space in a mecha, lead a team into the insect den to rescue people, and let these ignorant people know how a salted fish lives. .

After being rescued, the marshal said that the life of a salted fish is the most suitable for his wife. After getting married, he should continue to be a salted fish. If he is allowed to continue living like this, he, the marshal, will have to give way!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 226 9
lucifer x alastor bc they're both husbands
21.2K 1K 143
https://m.shubaow.net/105/105673/ Author: spring breeze Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2020-02-22 Latest: Chapter 143 Today Danmei Fans finished...
146K 2.2K 55
2 months after, "Nevermind All That," Pacifica left Gravity Falls to live with her Aunty Amelia in the California Bay Area. But manages to run into a...
40.6K 1.2K 136
Cannon Fodder Little Husband [Quick Wear] 炮灰小夫郎[快穿] Author 张三悟 Status 349 Chapters Description After Wu Bai died, he crossed over and became a littl...