๐‘บ๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’๐’ ๐‘ป๐’“๐’Š๐’‘๐’...

By boy_band_lover123

๐‘๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง. ๐…๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ แด€ ส™แดœ... More

Authors note
Requests
Matt- Broken Foot
Chris- Fouled
All- Stranded
Matt- Depression
Nick- Sick
All- Fear Factor
Chris- Alone In L. A
Matt- Clingy
Matt- Depression Pt.2
Nick- Bad day
Chris- Stung
Matt- Depression Pt. 3
Nick & Matt- Grief
Matt- Driving Anxiety
All- Ze Rain
All- Grief
Chris- Chug Challange

Nick- Car Crash

943 11 39
By boy_band_lover123

What's up

HOW DOES THIS HAVE 1K READS? I PUBLISHED IT LIKE A WEEK OR TWO AGO.

First Nick chapter that I made up cause I have insane writer's block.

I don't know the American road rules or anything on how to drive so, saying that. Lord help this chapter.

Can we please send through some Nick requests, I have like two. 

Tw: Mother Nick, blood, hospitals, breaking of the fourth wall

--

Matt swang his car keys around his finger, nervous. He was fidgeting like no one had ever fidgeted before.

"Nick hurry up" He called out from the garage door.

Today was the big day. Nick was going to drive. Some people were more excited than others.

Nick then strutted down the stairs, coming into Matt's line of vision.

"Once I drive this car, you can't call me an embarrassment for not being able to drive at twenty" Nick announced, Matt smirking at the statement.

"You watch, you will be going at 5mph and crash" Matt joked.

Chris poked his head out his bedroom door, which was next to the garage. "You crash Nick, I bash you up. We spent enough money renting a fucking zoo"

"I'm the mum, mum" Nick sassed back.

Matt shook his head, "OK, mum let's go teach you to drive. Other mum, don't burn the house down while we are out"

"Sorry son, don't kill my wife trying to teach her how to drive" Chris responded, smiling. 

"I'm going to murder both of you, Chris leave," Matt said, annoyed. 

Chris pouted and went back into his room.

Nick went into the garage and jumped into the driver's seat. "Let's do this thing"

Matt shooed him to the passenger seat, "I'm driving us there, go be a passenger princess"

"Can I choose the music?" Nick pleaded.

Matt thought for a second, "fine"

Nick smiled, and scrolled through his playlist, landing on some Melanie Martinez songs.

--

Matt swapped places with Nick when they were parked in some random parking lot.

It was about three at night, so no one would be around to see the awful driving about to happen.

"Now remember Nick, we want to be fast enough we can beat a snail in a race but slow enough you won't project us to Mars" Matt explained.

Nick rolled his eyes, and stepped on the gas, rocketing the car forward.

Matt screamed and hit the break, using his hand. Unsafe, yeah, but so was Nick driving so what was the problem?

"I just said don't bring us to Mars!"

"I didn't expect the car to move!" Nick yelled clearly surprised by making the moving vehicle, move. 

Matt slammed his face against the dashboard. "You motherfucking idiot"

"OK no need for the concussions, how do I drive?" Nick moved Matt's head from the dashboard. 

Matt slid back into the passenger seat, clearly stressed he was about to be killed. He let out a shaky breath. 

"Why are you panicking? I'm the one driving" Nick said, hearing Matt's breath. 

"That is why I'm panicking" Matt answered, composing himself. 

Nick then put his foot on the gas, making the car move again, at full speed. Matt lept to action, pressing the break again. The car skidded. 

"Oh my fucking God Nick, stop pressing the fucking gas pedal, you are going to get us fucking killed!" Matt screamed out, now wanting to pull out Nick's hair and feed it to him while he was drowning. (No questions)

 Nick sighed, "Why does the car keep moving?" 

"I just said, you keep stepping on the fucking gas pedal that makes the car go broom broom!" Matt had to keep breathing in to resist the urge to run over his brother. 

The author says it is Matt's time of the month so that is why he is very violent. Back to the story. 

"Oh, that makes sense" realisation drawing down Nick's face. 

Matt then tried to teach Nick how to drive. 

Heavy on the tried. 

-- 

"How did the driving go?" Chris asked, seeing his brothers walk up the stairs a couple of hours later. Chris was just watching TV. 

"Why are there towels all over the floor" Nick questioned as Matt stormed off into his room, done with life.

"Boiled an egg then tried to pour Pepsi into it" Chris responded, like that's what we all do at inhuman hours of the morning. 

Nick nodded, asking no further questions. 

Matt then appeared out of his room, raiding the fridge for something, he landed on a root beer and sat down next to Chris. "I don't want to talk to Nick" He announced. 

Chris was confused for a split second, "Why?" 

"He nearly killed us so many times you can't spell the number and I think I saw God about three times" Matt said. 

Nick rolled his eyes, "Oh bullshit" 

"I don't know Nick, sounds like something you would do" 

--

5 months later 

Nick and Matt went on a lot of driving lessons, to the point Nick could drive without the afterlife being the first thought in Matt's mind. 

Still there though. 

Matt exhaled a long breath as he handed the keys over to Nick, this was Nick's biggest challenge yet, driving to the store to buy food and drive back without dying, killing the car or flying to the moon. 

Seemed pretty simple right? As long as he didn't define gravity, he should be able to stay on Earth, the other two tasks however were a bit harder. 

"Don't kill anyone or yourself ok?" Matt said as he passed over the keys. 

"Geez, you're making this seem like it's my first steps or first time leaving the house" Nick joked. 

As Nick went down to the garage, Chris stopped him. "Can you report your findings to NASA and me please" 

Nick hit him with the keys and got into the car. 

He had driven before. Just with Matt, so why was this so hard?

-- 

Nick safely reversed out of the driveway and slowly drove down the road, he turned down the music to a hum since he wanted no distractions.

"Fuck off bitch. This is my lane" He yelled to some old bitch who was delivering her death certificate to her body in the grave. Confusing but you get it.

Nick was doing fine. He had only stopped once in the middle of the road to change the song but otherwise, he was still on earth. And he wasn't the victim or murderer of a murder.

Yet.

--
Nick ended up getting to the store, buying what he needed and leaving. He walked to the car and got it out of the parking spot. Was it a terrible park? Yes. He probably had lots of people yell at his car but he wasn't there to hear it.

He was more confident now. He turned up the music a bit.

He cruised down the streets of L.A in the minivan.

Until that cruise turned into the Titanic.

Nick was turning the corner onto his street, the dog had safely crossed the road. Then, a car came flying towards him and the dog.

Now. I know what you are thinking. The car was going at 200mph. Well no. The car was off the ground it was so fast. And landed on Nick's car.

Nick didn't remember what happened next. There was a loud crash sound, a scream. A squash. The sound of Spotify still playing and the sound of the horn Nick's unconscious head was lying on.

Paradise.

--

Matt and Chris were doing 'Just Dance' cause why not?

"You know, Nick has been out for an oddly specific amount of time," Chris said, scrolling through the just dances.

"OK, Einstein. No need for the extra words. He is probably still on our street" Matt dismissed.

"Or in France" Chris suggested.

"Call him and tell him I want a baguette" Matt added.

They started laughing.

That laughter was interrupted by the sound of a car horn, not stopping.

"That is one angry driver" Chris joked.

Matt narrowed his eyes, "it's like they are sleeping on the wheel"

"I think it's the other drivers getting mad at Nick for not driving," Chris said.

The beeping continued, starting to annoy the fuck out of Matt and Chris. To the point, they went outside to see what was happening. 

There was a little crowd gathering around the end of the street.  

Matt and Chris walked closer and saw a car crumpled. 

"Kinda looks like the minivan," Chris said peering around the people, trying to get a clear view of the scene. 

Matt studied it for a second then saw the minivan's number plate. "Oh shit, Chris, that is the minivan" 

Both the boys stayed silent. Processing everything. If the Minivan was crumpled, that means someone would have had to be driving it cause it can't self-drive, meaning, 

"Nick crashed" Matt whispered. 

Some lady was crying next to Chris, sobbing and weeping. Chris gave her a weird look, and the lady saw. 

"Don't go be mad at me, your stupid ass clone killed my dog!" She screamed, tears falling down her face. 

Chris didn't reply. He just stared into space. 

-- 

Once the lady left with her dog in a box, Matt and Chris went over to the car, the police let them through, they didn't need proof they were family. They were walking proof. 

The car was a pancake, Nick had already been removed and taken to the hospital, the other driver dying from the impact of landing on earth. 

The blood was dried out on the car seats, and the road and the white car were now dirty, blood-stained and looking like a child's favourite breakfast food. 

Matt turned into the lady whose dog was also killed, crying, but this time on Chris's shoulder. 

A police officer strutted over to the boys. "Hello there gentlemen, I'm guessing you're Nicolas Sturniolo's brothers. I have to say, you look extremely alike" 

No one knew how to respond. Nick normally takes the lead in these situations. 

Chris spoke up, knowing Matt wouldn't dare. "We're triplets, um so what happened here?" 

The officer nodded, "Car came flying towards this minivan here, landed on it, driver died on impact, there was a dog somehow in the line of fire so rest in peace that dog. Your brother's head flung onto the steering wheel, meaning the wheel wouldn't shut the fuck up" The officer explained. 

"You can swear?" Chris said. 

"I don't give to shits about this whole 'must be keeping it pg' thing, you two look old enough for a couple of swear words. Anyways, since we can't arrest anyone or anything, it's just a matter of Nick surviving" The officer ran through all the minor details. 

Matt didn't remember anything, everything was a blur, the car, gone, Nick, nearly gone. The poor innocent dog is gone. It was too much. 

He ran off back home and into his bedroom. Chris sighed at the police officer and shrugged. "Nick was driving my brother's car so" 

The officer nodded, "Got it. Well have a good day" 

Chris stood there baffled. Have a good day. What was good about the day? The weather. 

-- 

Beep Beep 

Nick could not open his eyes, it felt like five alpacas tried to build a brick wall on them and failed and just started stacking bricks. 

Beep Beep

Nick was about to knock over the beeping machine, yet his hand felt heavy and he could feel someone pricking into it, he knew it wasn't a cactus cause he didn't think he drove into the desert of the beeping machine. 

Beep Beep

"Oh Nick you're awake that is so good" Some girl cooed over Nick. Nick freaked. Why was someone telling him it was good that he was awake? It wasn't like he was dead. 

Or was he? 

It all came back to him. The blood, the car horn, the squash. What the fuck was the squashing sound? Did he run over some grandma's prize tomatoes? Not that he would care. He hated tomatoes. 

"Ok don't move ok," The same lady said again. 

Nick wanted to sass something back but really couldn't like something was stuck in his throat. 

All of a sudden something was yanked out of his throat. Well, that cleared that up.

Something was ripped off his face making him make a yelping noise he did not know he could make. 

"Ha, he just got his eyebrows waxed it looks like Matt, Matt look at me, stop crying for two seconds please" A voice like Chris's pleaded. "He is awake. Hey Nick, welcome back, I have so much to tell you" Chris rambled. 

Nick was so confused, why was Matt crying? Why was he getting his eyebrows waxed, he quite liked his eyebrows. 

"Now Nick, open your eyes" The lady instructed. 

Nick wanted to reply 'woof', cause he felt like he was getting treated like a dog. But he didn't and tried to open his eyes. 

He did it. His blurry vision taking over. He tried to make out a couple of things. 

A bright light was filling up the canvas of his vision. 

There was that stupid beeping noise that made him want to choke himself with an abnormally long Russian hamster. 

"Matt, Nick opened his eyes!" Chris exclaimed. 

There was a shuffle in the room, a change in the mood. It was less dead and more alive. Like how Nick felt. 

The lady was breathing on Nick, pissing him off. 

"Welcome back Nick. I'll cut to the chase. You have been asleep for about three days. You were in a car crash. You are fine now, you did lose a lot of blood so you did have some blood transfusions, you have forty-eight stitches in your head, and twenty in other areas of your body. You have a broken arm, three broken ribs and a terrible concussion but otherwise, you are fine." The lady, who nick assumed was a nurse, explained. 

Nick again wanted to sass something back but could not. 

He also felt anything but fine so he was going to sue the nurse for that. 

-- 

It was a long road to recovery, the day of the taking out the stitches was absolute hell. 

"Ok Nick, move your ass and let's go get your zipper in your head unzipped" Matt maneuvered his brother's wheelchair down the hallways of the hospital. 

"I can't move my ass Matt" Nick informed his brother. 

Matt kneed the back of the wheelchair causing Nick to hit Matt using the back of his casted hand. 

-- 

Everyone ended up being okish. 

Nick was terrified of cars but slowly got over the fear. However, at one point, he did say he rather ride on the back of an eagle than get in the car. 

The family of the driver who died flying his car paid for Matt's new minivan since Matt refused to do it. 

Everyone learnt a lesson in those couple of months. 

Chris learnt that he sucks at comforting people and he is a better passenger princess than Nick. 

Matt learnt to not teach anyone to drive, that Nick can't drive and that wheelchairs suck. 

Nick learnt that the squishing sound was a dog, that he can't drive and his husband better have his licence. 

And the readers learnt that you can define gravity. 

-- 

I gave up towards the end and I had bad writer's block. 

I might post a lot next week since I have lots of free time. 

Love you all.

Don't die and watch Lemonade Mouth if you are bored. 

-Bon 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 256 28
Requests are open! No y/n No Romance These are just stories none of these are real! Hope you all enjoy!
148K 3.7K 35
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš where two bestfriends have always been in denial about their feelings but will it come to the light?
34.2K 447 25
โฟแต‰สท sturniolo Imagines. est. Nov 7, 2023 โ” no smut, however some slight sexual content comments & votes are much appreciated หถแต” แต• แต”หถ @luverboychris