Ennai mayakiya mellisaye..( T...

By archana_authoress

Hello all 💞 This is a story about a cricketer, an all rounder in the Indian cricket team and his arranged ma... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
A /N
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
New year
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Suggestions From You
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Update
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73

Chapter 62

1.5K 109 87
By archana_authoress

Jeevitha ran inside the room where she is staying and stood in the room corner where there is a window and held them and sobbed.. Santhosh came inside and locked the door, even though he had no bad intentions, he doesn't want others to mistake them and he is just in the state to know what happened to Jeevitha and wanted to wipe her tears.. he doesn't have a heart to look at her crying..

He looked at Jeevitha who is sobbing in the corner and went beside her..

Jeevitha.. he whispered and held her shoulders... She heard him and turned to him in fear that who it may be.. by seeing him she felt relieved and sobbed more suddenly hugging him taking him off-guard..

He came back to his senses after a good minute hearing her sobbing and hugged her shoulders immediately...

He caressed her hair and asked in soft voice...

Jeevi ma.. why are you crying like this all of a sudden? What happened?

She shook her head and cried continuously..

He let her cry as she wished in his embrace and lifted her head by cupping her cheeks...

Ammadi.. please tell me.. what happened? He asked with concern filled eyes...

( An endearment)

Akka... She.. is.. I... She hiccuped..

It's okay... It's okay... Come sit.. he made her to sit on the bed and looked at the water jug. He left her and poured the water in a glass and handed it to her..

First drink this baby.. we will talk later.. he said and she nodded and got the glass from him and drank the water..

Are you okay.. he asked sitting beside her and held her hands..

Hmmmm... She nodded her head...

Tell me.. what's bothering you baby? He asked softly...

That... Akka.. I grown up with her, even she raised me as her kid.. I didn't knew that my mom was so harsh with her and treated her differently from us.. I slowly started to understand that she is not my real sister and once heard everything from my parents, they were talking at night thinking that i slept.. so from that day I felt really sorry and pity for her.. that poor soul suffered a lot in our house.. she said and again cried.. he held her shoulders hugging her and patted that..

So, I wanted to be with her and support her.. even though she is elder than me, she is just a kid by heart.. I started to understand each and everything, and started to act maturely than her so I can able to protect her from my mom.. she started to went out all the things she dumped inside herself..

I will be with her and help her with each and everything, every work.. I know that she will miss her mom and dad.. but they left her before she can understand who is her mom.. I thought that she was okay and forgot everything related to them.. but after looking at her crying, I felt really bad.. how can my akka suffer like that? Why? Why it happened to her? my mom made her do all the house chores and temple chores alone.. but I will sneak out and be with her without knowing her.. my dad likes Meena akka very much, but I'm afraid of mom he also didn't support her.. she started to tell me and Jayaram that Meena is not our blood sister so we have to avoid her etc., but we will not obey her words..

The only good thing happened to her life is mama.. if he didn't came and marry her.. I don't want to even think about her future... I don't know why my mom suddenly turned into a good lady.. but I swear Santhosh, she was very bad and cruel towards akka..

Just, now.. after marriage only my akka is living happily... I don't want to see her cry.. I wanted her to be happy always.. and after looking at her crying for her parents I became so emotional... Now she is going to be a mom, I missed her so much after her marriage.. she didn't even visited us once.. but she will be very busy after the baby la? I will miss her more.. she said and laid down on his lap and cried her heart out...

Santhosh's eyes teared up hearing her and he patted her back to soothe her..

She hugged his waist and kept her face in his tummy..

I know.. hereafter I can't see her whenever I wish.. she will be very busy with her life.. now, she started her career too.. she will not have time to spend with me, her eldest daughter.. she complained like a kid..

He chuckled.. you can understand everything... But I think you didn't understood about your sister..

Haan? Why ? She sat and asked him with a pout.. his eyes went to her lips and he mentally slapped himself and shook his head..

Jeevi.. you will understand her soon.. that's all I can say.. as I spoke with her for few times in our office.. I able to know that she adores you a lot and loves you a lot.. she spoke many things about you and both of your times there..she is also missing you more.. and please don't worry.. everything will be settled soon.. okay? He asked..

Hmmmm... She hummed and nodded her head...

Sari... Go and change your dress and wash your face... They will look for you.. he said cupping her right cheek..

Hmmm.. thanks.. she said and smiled at him.. he smiled back and went from there.. he got scared looking at Vijay who is standing alone in the living room.. he gulped few times and walked silently to the garden at the back side and ran from there to the front..

Santhosh.. where were you? Meenakshi asked him who is now changed her saree to a comfortable night dress and walking in the garden...

That... I.. bathroom... I went to bathroom ma'am and I got a call so I was talking with my friend.. he lied looking here and there and Meenakshi nodded..

Okay.. Vijay anna was searching for you.. go inside.. he is waiting for you.. she said and started to walk..

He entered into the living room hesitantly and looked at Rudra and Vijay who is waiting for him with folded hands and raised eyebrows..

He smiled nervously and walked towards them..

Vaa da.. va.. Vijay said and Santhosh started to sweating in fear...

( Come man... )

Sir.. I.. it's.. time.. late.. it's late.. getting.. shall I go to..

Go to? Where? Rudra asked sarcastically...

I think he wanted to go to the guest room again.. isn't it Santhosh? Vijay asked and he nodded his head negatively...

Sir.. that.. no.. I wanted to go home.. he said in a feeble voice..

Santhosh.. come here.. Rudra said and sat on the couch and patted beside him..

He sat beside him and Vijay sat beside Santhosh..

Santhosh... Just calm down.. we wanted to talk with you about an important thing.. Rudra said..

Yes sir.. tell me.. he said and exhaled a long breath..

I will ask one question.. I just wanted you to tell the truth.. just one question and one word answer.. okay?

Okay sir.. he whispered

Do you like Jeevitha? He asked and Santhosh widened his eyes not expecting the straight question.. he opened and closed his mouth like a fish not knowing what to answer and just looked at his lap with scrunched eyebrows..

Santhosh... Vijay called him after a good two minutes..

I like her sir.. really like her a lot.. he said looking at Rudra..

They both smiled and nodded their head..

Thankyou Santhosh.. I am really expecting this answer.. Rudra said happily...

Sir but..

Santhosh.. we just wanted one thing from you.. Vijay cut him in the middle..

Sir..? He said looking at Vijay..

Just.. two years.. wait for just two years... Then we will arrange your marriage with her..

Marriage... But sir. How? He stammered..

Rudra and Vijay explained each and everything to him..

We know that you are very good guy and you can take care of her.. we just wanted a secured and happy future for her.. we believe that you can give that to her .

Sir.. but appa..

We will talk with your family and convince them.. you don't worry about this and don't tell anything to them.. can you? Please wait? Vijay asked..

Sure sir.. I'll wait.. he said with a smile..

They patted his shoulders and Rudra hugged him..

Thanks Santhosh.. Meenakshi will be very happy to hear this.. but this has to be secret with us until she turns eighteen.. after that we can proceed further..

Sure sir.. he said..

And I hope you know that she didn't finished her school? Vijay said

Yeah I know.. Meenakshi ma'am told me once.. he said..

Sir.. I really don't bother about her education and all.. it's just her age.. but after talking with you.. I'm confident sir.. he said..

Okay. Then.. everything is cleared.. we will see you later.. Rudra said and he nodded and left to his house..

Vijay also left after informing Meenakshi..

Finished your walking? Rudra asked as soon as she entered..

Yeah.. I'm sleepy.. she yawned and he chuckled and lifted her and went to their room.. he called Shanti ma and told her to lock the doors as everyone else slept..

He sat beside her foot and suddenly looked at her swollen feet..

Ladoo.. what's this? Why this much of swelling? He asked caressing her feet..

It's normal for pregnant ladies nga.. don't worry.. she said and sat leaning on the bed rest..

He left her feet and went inside the bathroom and switched on the geaser.. he came back with a oil bottle and sat beside her..

He took her feet and placed it in his lap and she smiled at him..she really needed this massage as it's swollen a lot and started to pain..

She sighed in relief when his fingers started to massage.. he massaged for few minutes and left and washed his hands and filled a tub with hot water..

Ladoo.. come with me.. he said and she held his hands, he lifted her and walked inside the bathroom.. he made her sit on the wall slab in the corner and bought the tub to her..

Keep your feet inside ladoo... it will help you to reduce the swelling.. he said and she nodded and did as told.. he went out and came back after ten minutes..

Okay? He asked her..

Yeah.. it's so soothing now.. she said and he helped her to come out after wiping her feet.. and they slept after a small talk..

Next morning Meenakshi's family got ready to leave..

Meena ma.. take care..

Sure appa.. you too take care.. she said

Meena.. be happy and eat on time.. her mom said..

Sure amma.. you take care of yourself...

Don't worry.. we will come before your delivery.. we will be with you.. she said and held her chin..

Ok maa...

Jeevi kutty.. take care okay.. she said looking at Jeevitha who is looking so dull..

Ok akka.. she said and fakes a smile.. Meenakshi observed her and thought that she is sad to leave the city...

Can't you stay here for two more days? Meenakshi asked her father..

No Meena ma.. you know na? Her father said..

Atleast let Jeevitha and Jayaram stay here... She said and looked at her in law's..

Yeah, they can stay here.. look at Jeevi, she is feeling so sad to leave her sister.. Soundarya said..

But how can they return home? Murugan said..

I'll ask my driver to drop them after two or three days mama.. is that okay for you? Rudra asked..

He looked at his wife and she smiled... They both nodded and went after giving a lot of advice to the kids..

They all went inside and sat in the living room..

I will be busy till late afternoon... After that can we go to beach? Rudra asked and the kids face lit up hearing that ..

Yeeeeaaaaa... Thanks mama.. they said in chorus and hugged Rudra.. all laughed at them and went to carry on with their routine..

Rudra came back after three in the afternoon and had his lunch...

He asked the kids to get ready as they will be leaving in an hour..

They nodded excitedly...

Jeevitha, Jayaram pack an extra set of dresses for you.. you can change that after playing in the water..

Yeah okay mama.. they said and went to their room..

They packed a set of dress and changed into a fresh clothes and came to the living room..

Where are we going? Meenakshi asked..

Beach ma.. Rudra replied and she glared at him..

I too know that.. but to which one? I mean, the common one will be so crowded now.. how can you?

We are going to a private beach only de ladoo.. so don't worry... He assured her and she nodded..

He held her hands and helped her to climb down the stairs.. everyone got ready and came to the living room.. they all sat in the car and Shanti ma kept two bags in the car trunk and informed Soundarya that she kept everything for Meenakshi and for others in the bag..

Rudra started the engine and drove towards the special place... They reached there in an hour with lots of talkings from the kids who were excited..

Rudra went inside a medium sized beach house..

All came out from the car and he parked the car at the corner of the small fountain..

Whose house is this Rudra? Shiva thatha asked in curiosity..

It's ours thatha.. he said and handed over a key to Meenakshi's hand..

Go and open the door.. he said and she nodded in a daze..

She felt so emotional looking at the name board in the left side of the main door..

Meenakshi was written in the elegant wooden board and an rudraksh was carved above that.. she looked at Rudra and raised her eyebrows..

First open the door.. we will talk later.. he said and she nodded.. the kids clapped their hands when Meenakshi opened the door and Rudra held her hands and they stepped inside together followed by others..

Tell me now.. she demanded..

Actually Vijay is having a beach house nearby.. once I came here and I liked this place so I asked his help to buy one and wanted to gift this for our pregnancy.. he said and shrugged... Meenakshi let out tears of happiness and hugged him...

He knows that she will talk non stop about this.. Jeevitha and Jayaram came to her and hugged her...

Akka... This is so nice.. Mama.. can we go and look around the house? They asked excitedly..

Sure.. go.. he said and other's smiled at them..

Rudra.. it's really a surprise.. Soundarya said..

Yeah, I too didn't thought that my grandson will be this hopeless romantic person.. but I appreciate this da.. he patted his shoulder..

Yeah.. we can spend our time here after the little munchkin comes.. I'll play with him here, in the water.. Devaraj said in excitement..

Then they spent their time talking random things and the kids played their content in the beach while Meenakshi and others sat on the beach chair laid down there..

It's just... I feel so complete... Meenakshi said and all nodded thinking the same..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

597K 48.1K 63
Completed story♥️ Deva, is a twenty-six-year-old, sophisticated, attractive, fun-loving guy, working in an IT company, located in Chennai. He is resi...
4.5M 26.9K 6
#1 in General fiction and Romance for a long time An Arranged marriage! Why not ? Marrying a Stranger? Why..... what the hell? Arranged marriage...
281K 17.5K 92
"It's look perfect in you finger" ...... the boy said "but I'm afraid" ...the girl said "buy why , what makes you afraid?"..... "this new relations...
22.6K 1.2K 8
♥︎ Balu weds Miss.Bonda ♥︎ Time travelling to early 1999 , we are to read the story of how Balu Mahadevam.MBBS falls in love with his bride , an illi...