Alastor x Reader Imagines❤ ✔[...

By ValerieWinks777

Alastor x reader imagines!!!! requests are welcomed always! Have fun either reading an imagine, seeing rando... More

Introduction
Imagine 1: Quite A Night🌆 Pt. 1
Dating Alastor Would Include...💫
Imagine 2: My Fallen Angel👼
Dating Alastor Would Include...💫 Pt. 2
His/Your pick up lines🥰
Imagine 3: Quite A Night🌆 Pt. 2
Imagine 4: Switched Bodies🤯
What He/You Would Do To Get His/Your Attention🥰
How He/You Would Wake Him/You Up😴
When Alastor Was Human, He...🧐
Imagine 5: First Dance❤
Songs That Describe Alastor😈
Imagine 6: Jambalaya🥰
Imagine 7: Jealousy😤
Alastor pictures🥰😘🥵 (Pt 1)
Imagine 8: Vulnerability❣️
Imagine 9: Vulnerability❣️ (Pt. 2/Finale)
Imagine 10: The Art Of Dance✨
Imagine 11: Set Free🦋
Imagine 12: The Art Of Dance✨ (Pt. 2/Finale)
Imagine 13: Bad Feelings😈
THIS PHOTO!!!!!!!🥵😘🥰
Imagine 14: Comfort💜
😳 (This photo of Alastor)
Alastor Pictures💋 (Pt. 2)
Imagine 15: The Bet😼
The Bet😼 (Alastor's POV)
Imagine 16: Charlie's Adopted Sis😘
Imagine 17: Have We Met Before?💛 (Pt. 1)
NEW STORY OUT NOW!🥳
Imagine 18: Have We Met Before?💛 (Pt. 2/Finale)
Happy Valentine From Alastor😊
Imagine 19: Valentine's Day❤
Just for laughs!😉😁
Just for laughs!😉😁 (Pt. 2)
Imagine 20: The Radio Demon👿
Imagine 21: Twist Of Fate🧡
Alastor pictures (Pt 3💋 PLUS A SPECIAL GUEST)
Just for laughs!😉😁 (Pt. 3)
Just for laughs!😉😁 (Pt. 4)
Slumber Party With Alastor Would Include...🤭
Alastor Pictures (💋 Pt. 4)
Imagine 22: Revenge Of The Wicked😈
Just for laughs!😉😁 (Pt. 5)
Just for laughs!😉😁 (Pt. 6)
Poll Time!🥰
Imagine 24: When She Loved Me🌺
Just for laughs!😉😁 (Pt. 7)
❤perfection❤
Alastor pictures (💋 Pt. 5)
Just for laughs!😉😁 (Pt 8)
🤍Voice Impersonations!🤍
Alastor Pictures (💋 Pt. 6)
Alastor's Serenade (Pt. 1🎶)
Imagine 25: The One & Only😇
Alastor pictures (💋 Pt. 7)
Alastor pictures (💋 Pt. 8)
Just for laughs!😉😁 (Pt. 9)
Alastor's Serenade (Pt. 2🎶)
Imagine 26: My Darling Doe🌸
Imagine 27: Nightmares Never End🩸
Just for laughs! 😉😁 (Pt 10)
Alastor's Serenade (Pt. 3🎶)
HMMMMM
Imagine 28: Shadow Demon🖤 (Pt. 1)
Alastor pictures (💋 Pt. 9)
😂🤣😂
Imagine 29: Shadow🖤 (Pt. 2/Finale)
W.O.W
Imagine 30: A Radio's Tune🎵 (Pt. 1)
Alastor ASMR❤
Alastor pictures (💋 Pt. 10)
Just for laughs!😉😁 (Pt. 11)
HELL YEAH!!!!
Imagine 31: A Radio's Tune🎵 (Pt. 2)
Imagine 32: A Radio's Tune🎵 (Pt. 3/Finale)
Thank You & Goodnight💙

Imagine 23: Happy Birthday!🥳

1.2K 38 32
By ValerieWinks777

Pairing: Y/N x Alastor

*summary: When Y/N notices that Alastor hasn't been spending much time with her, she believes that he is having an affair, but on the day of her birthday, she discovers a great big happy surprise!😁*

requested by thebreakfastclubBMTH

*Y/N's POV*

Alastor...has been acting rather...well, weird lately. Then again, in some shape and form he IS weird, but he just seems a little...weirder then normal. For some reason--especially during this passing week--he hasn't been coming home at his usual hours, and when he has spare time, he doesn't...spend it with you lately. Instead, he claims he has some business he must take care of in Pentagram city.

Once you asked if you could go with him, which he denied...a little too quickly. Causing you to then become suspicious of what he's actually doing on these so-called business deals.

Exhaling a breath, you sit at the hotel bar and ask Husk for a drink, which he passes to you with a muffled here you go, before turning to get back to what he was doing--which was cleaning a few glasses left behind from those who had their fill of drinks.

Maybe weird is the wrong word. The proper term for this sort of behavior is suspicious. It's not usually his style to practically ignore you for going on a week now. In fact, he devotes any passing second he has solely to you. Though this week...not so much.

You and Alastor have had a pretty steady, strong relationship for a year now. Fun fact, your two-year anniversary will be coming up in a month--something you had been looking forward to with much excitement.

But as you sit here, sipping away at your drink, you can't help but wonder even if you and Alastor will make it a month. That giddy excitement, slowly turning that into a state of...depression.

Because in your head...you are starting to believe that Alastor is having an affair. The signs are there. He's giving you less and less attention, his time completely consumed by either being up in his radio broadcasting tower, helping Charlie with the Hazbin Hotel...and all these business deals he's claimed to have been doing, denying your request of joining him...it points to that of an affair.

Sighing softly, you lower your head on the counter until your forehead makes contact. Thankfully, Husker left to go do something else the moment your thoughts began to take control over you entirely, causing a saddened reaction to appear on your face. As much as you feel the need to talk to someone about this...Husker wasn't your number 1 choice.

The thought of Alastor having an affair crushes you...despite not having actually evidence, you're just assuming, it still hurts just as much. Why would Alastor find reason to seek affection from another demoness? Were you not good enough for him when it came to satisfy his wishes and desires?

Was your attention too much for him, or too little? What REASON could he have to possibly find another woman?

Slowly, your thoughts begin to boil down to your possible facial and body appearance as to why he could have found someone else. Maybe to his eyes...you weren't as beautiful as you once were when the two of you had met.

You raise a hand and begin to bite your nails, squeezing the shot glass of alcohol with your left palm. When you and Alastor had first met...it was a love at first sight sort of story. An instant snap of the bond. The two of you inseparable...sharing dad jokes and dancing under Hell's moonlight. A picture-perfect fantasy.

But sometimes...for those who feel an intense, burning, strong love in the short time of knowing each other ...that said love over the years will begin to dimmer, until going out completely. The same feelings once shared, now no more. Ending with the two lovers trying to reach and find that same hit they used to feel with each other, in a different person.

Is that what's happening to you and Alastor? Were the two of you too quick? Was the love too much? Love favors those who are patience...and maybe you and him weren't patience.

Exhaling once more--a little louder this time--it attracts the attention of the slender, eight foot tall, pink and white spider demon called Angel Dust. Your closest friend in the Hazbin Hotel. Despite your differences in lifestyle...the two of you have a strong bond. Opposites attract, after all.

"You ain't looking so good, toots," he says, plopping himself down on the bar stool beside you. "What's making you so glum?"

You groan a little, rolling your head to have one visible eye looking at Angel. "Can I be forward?" you ask through a breath.

Angel stares at you for a moment, trying to decipher what FORWARD means when it comes to you, when to him it can mean a LOT of things. Things that are probably the FURTHEST thing from what it is you have in mind.

Deciding not to speak, he does one little nod of his head, and you sit up. "I think Alastor is having an affair." You state, your eyes locked firmly ahead of you in the clouded mirror hanging on the wall in front of the counter.

Angel's eyes widen a little. "...an affair, huh?" he asks, slowly, eyes glancing everywhere but at you--though you don't notice due to staring at the clouded mirror in front of you.

"What...makes you think that?"

You sigh as you finish the last sip of your drink before setting the glass down on it's coaster. When it comes to anyone else, you wouldn't dive into too deep of details. But this is Angel...the one whose shown to keep your secrets locked tight, the one whose been there for you more then once.

You brush your lip against your bottom lip that just went dry. "Well...it just seems that Alastor hasn't been spending much time with me lately. And he always claims that he's busy with other things..." you sigh, "all signs of an affair."

Angel purses his lips. In truth, he knows exactly why Alastor has been distancing himself from Y/N. But...he doesn't want to tell you.
Exhaling, he puts a comforting hand on your back, rubbing it up and down reassuringly. "Hey, come on toots..." he stands up, "that's no way to think of the night of your birthday."

Your birthday...salt on the gaping wound.

You groan, a couple of sudden tears springing in your eyes, causing an awkward uhh to leave Angel's lips upon seeing you cry.
That...he wasn't expecting.

"Hey, hey hey baby don't cry," Angel's voice cracks a little at the end as he now uses two arms to comfort you. "Come on...look, don't think to hard on it, okay? Even if he is well...then that's his lose, you got me?" he touches your chin, smiling, "you are an exceptional girl, one that in all honesty is too good for this place," he chuckles, before his eyes softening when he sees that you still look sad.

Exhaling, Angel takes your hand. "Here, why don't we go someplace private to talk about this a bit more?"

Furrowing your brow, you glance around. The longue is completely empty. Husker had left ten minutes ago and hasn't returned yet...isn't this private enough?

"Angel-"

"Trust me, okay babe?" he winks at you, his gold tooth seeming to sparkle in the flicker of light he passed, his hand still holding yours as he leads you up the stairs and down the hallway towards...

"Angel...why are we at Alastor's room?" you look at him suspiciously. This is THE LAST place you thought Angel would take you.

You look at Angel. "Do NOT tell me you're going to give me and Alastor relationship counseling."
Angel laughs, opening the door. "And if I was?" he swings the door open, ushering you inside.

It takes you two seconds to realize that the lights are completely out, and it's pitch black.

"Angel, what is the meaning of-"

"SURPRISE!" The lights suddenly flicker on, revealing Charlie and Vaggie--both wearing party hats--jumping up from behind a couch, blowing whistles.

Husker stands behind a counter displayed with that of your favorite drinks, snacks, and even a BIRTHDAY CAKE lit with beautiful sparkling candles and the number of your age.
Sir Pentious raises his drink a little shyly, wishing you a happy birthday.

Niffty runs up to you excitedly with her hands grasping what appears to be a handmade necklace made from pretty blue and pink beads.
...not roaches this time. That's refreshing.

Giggling, she somehow manages to climb up your body and put the necklace on your petrified self, your eyes completely widened as you stare at everyone and everything.

Alastor's 1920s decorated room with the pocket dimension of what resembles a New Orleans bayou on the other half is completely decorated with streamers, balloons, confetti, a table filled with neatly wrapped presents, and a wide banner hanging above you that says HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!

"Wh-what..." you trail off, before your eyes fall on Alastor who suddenly appeared beside you, both hands placed on top his cane, as he grins at you.

"Alastor?" you stare at him, "what-what is this?"

"What does it look like, dearest?" he chuckles, touching your chin with one hand, his smile widening. "This is a celebration of your birth! A day where friends and family come together to give there gratitude and love for your existence. A time when everyone wishes you all the upmost joy for the new year to come."

"In simple words," Angel comes to your other side, arms crossed as he winks. "It's a birthday party."
Birthday party?

Charlie runs up to you. "Happy birthday Y/N!" she giggles gleefully, taking both your hands and squeezing them. "We all got you presents! Ooh! Vaggie! Turn on Y/N's playlist!" she runs over to the gray skinned demoness who scrolls through Spotify to turn on your favorite songs on the Bluetooth speaker on the table.

Alastor takes your hand, gingerly kissing your knuckles. "Happy birthday, my beautiful doe," he suddenly snaps his fingers, and a bouquet of roses appear before you, causing you to gasp as you take them into your hands. "I apologize for having to be distant with you this week. I wanted this to be quite the surprise for you," Alastor laughs, "after all, it is your first birthday spent with those who are your friends."

You touch a rose the moment his lips kiss you on your forehead, lovingly.
Looking up at him, your eyes begin to feel with tears.

"Darling?" Alastor asks, his face filling with that of concern. "Is something the matter?"
You throw your arms around him, hugging him tightly, feeling overjoyed from everything.

Angel, who now stands behind Alastor to look at you, gives you one of his winks, confirming that all that time Alastor was busy and didn't spend with you...he was doing this.

He was planning your birthday party. Because...he loves you. He loves you.
Pulling away, you reach up and kiss his lips, a sudden blush forming on his cheeks as his deer ears tilt back a little.

"I love you, Alastor," you smile at him, one hand still cupping his face.
"And I, you, ma chérie," he boops your nose with his, chuckling softly before lacing your hand with his. "Come! Husker is giving out complimentary drinks, and there are presents waiting for you!"

★★★

When a few drinks were swallowed down to there last drops, you began to open the presents.
Charlie and Vaggie both got you T-shirts of your favorite musician/and or favorite band, and also Charlie made you a matching friendship bracelet, one that she is currently wearing right now.

Husker got you a bottle of expensive wine, Niffty--the little gem--got you a new kitchen cleaning set. Angel bought you a bottle of perfume. The same kind that Angel would wear all the time, which got you completely obsessed over it's smell.
Sir Pentious crafted together a palm sized music box that plays you're favorite melody.

And Alastor...

You look at him as he suddenly rises from his chair.

"And now, I do believe it is my turn," he takes your hand, motioning you to stand as well.
All eyes are on the two of you--Charlie, Vaggie, Niffty, Sir Pentious, and Husker being genuinely curious, and Angel smirking, already knowing what is about to happen next.

Clasping both your hands in his, Alastor begins to speak.

"I must confess, words will never feel enough to express my upmost appreciation and care I have for you," he caresses your cheek, "because of you, you have unlocked a part of me I thought had died long ago the day my dear mother passed...Bless her soul," he whispers to himself, before putting his attention back on you. "Despite knowing my reputation as the Radio Demon, you remained unafraid of me, and continued to express your acts of kindness that is so rare to find in a place like Hell. On days when I've felt my smile beginning to falter, I would simply look at you, and find myself smiling for weeks on end."

Charlie awws, her eyes sparkling, and Vaggie touches her shoulder, smiling softly.

"What I am trying to say, Y/N...my beautiful doe...is that I love you with every aspect of my existence. An eternity without you is one I cannot bear...which is why," Alastor goes down on one knee, causing gasps to be heard, and a gasp to leave you as well, your eyes beginning to fill with tears once more.

Is this...actually happening?! Is this just a dream? Alastor can't be on one knee right now?!
Upon seeing this, your free hand is thrown over your mouth, your eyes widened all the way, as softly whispered oh my gosh's leaves your lips.

"I will go down on one knee, take your hand in mine, and ask for you to be mine for all eternities to come," he smiles up at you, "Y/N, dearest...will you give me the honor of becoming my wife, and I, your husband? From now, till the end of time itself?"

By now, Charlie is squealing, clutching onto Vaggie as she softly cries and whisper-cheers.
Tears stream down your face, not hesitating for a second to reply.

"Yes...yes I'll marry you, Alastor!" you laugh in joy, feeling as if your biggest dream has finally come true.
Alastor jumps up, wrapping you within his arms and spinning you round and round in glee.

"What splendid news!" he laughs, "you just made me the happiest demon in Hell, my love!"

Setting you back down and taking your left hand, he slips on your engagement ring.

You gasp softly, admiring it's beauty in the light of the room, before hearing Angel chuckle behind you.
"I helped picked it out," he remarks, before Charlie and Vaggie both say in unison, You knew about this?!

Alastor chuckles a little, taking your hand and spinning you before he dips and kisses you, passionately, lovingly, feeling fireworks explode in your stomach the moment his lips fell onto yours.

The ring on your finger glimmers and shines...
A new beginning. One for you and Alastor.
One where you will now become his wedded wife, and he, your wedded husband.

The future...has never looked brighter.

★★★

THANKS FOR READING!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 681 18
Imagines and oneshots of our favorite duck obsessed, king of Hell, Lucifer Morningstar himself! Requests are welcomed, though read the introduction...
34.9K 703 21
Disclaimer: All characters featured in this book belong to VivziePop, and the songs belong to their original writers. You own yourself, and the story...
21.4K 631 11
So this is gay, if u don't like, don't read. It's also my first story lmao. Idk how this works but I'll try ig. The story is about Lucifer, king of h...
143K 3.5K 27
What would you do? Play along or run away? Since your parents got divorced, the only thing your mother wants for you is to marry someone who's very r...