The Forgotten Knight (RWBY x...

By Striker14100_

Remnant, a world formed by 4 kingdoms after "The Great War" had happened in the past... Atlas, Vacuo, Mistral... More

Bio
Chapter 1: The Forgotten will be remembered
Chapter 2: JNPR meets The Forgotten Knight
Chapter 3: The Initiation
Chapter 4: First Day of Beacon Academy
Chapter 5: Judgement Day for Team CRDL
Chapter 6: Arc's Secret has been Revealed
Chapter 7: School Trip Went Wrong
Chapter 8: Misjudged, Revelation, Drama...
Chapter 9: More Questions, Less Answers
(Vol. 2) Chapter 10: Food War
(Vol. 2) Chapter 11: Atlas Arrival
(Vol. 2) Chapter 12: A Bet before The Night Out
(Vol. 2) Chapter 13: Fighting Against A Stolen Mecha
(Vol. 2) Chapter 14: ???
(Vol. 2) Chapter 15: The Preparation
(Vol. 2) Chapter 16: An Interrupted Date
(Vol. 2) Chapter 17: Mountain Glenn, Part 1
(Vol. 2) Chapter 18: Scout Mission, Part 2
(Vol. 2) Chapter 19: Students vs Grimms, Final Part
(Vol. 3) Chapter 20: The Vytal Tournament
(Vol. 3) Chapter 21: 1st Fragment of Y/N's Past
(Vol. 3) Chapter 22: Expect The Unexpected
(Vol. 3) Chapter 23: A Step Ahead of The Queen
(Vol. 3) Chapter 24: The Final Countdown
(Vol. 3) Chapter 25: From Spartan to Guardian
(Vol. 3) Chapter 26: 3 Years Ago
(Vol. 3) Chapter 27: Triple Threat Match
(Vol. 3) Chapter 28: The Battle of Beacon
(Vol. 3) Chapter 29: Aftermatch
(Vol. 4) Chapter 30: Mission; Haven Academy
(Vol. 4) Chapter 31: Discovering the Tribe
(Vol. 4) Chapter 32: Friends Close, Enemies Closer
(Vol. 4) Chapter 33: Meeting the Scorpion
(Vol. 4) Chapter 34: Close Calls
(Vol. 4) Chapter 35: The Truth behind Remnant
(Vol. 4) Chapter 36: Regain What You've Lost
(Vol. 4) Chapter 37: Street Fight
(Vol. 4) Chapter 38: From Bad To Good
(Vol. 4) Chapter 39: Destination; Mistral
(Vol. 5) Chapter 40: The Spring Maiden
(Vol. 5) Chapter 41: Emergency Call
(Vol. 5) Chapter 43: Family Reunion
(Vol. 5) Chapter 44: Cat's Redemption
(Vol. 5) Chapter 45: Catching Up
(Vol. 5) Chapter 46: Upside Down
(Vol. 5) Chapter 47: Confrontation
(Vol. 5) Chapter 48: Wargames
(Vol. 5) Chapter 49: Salvation
(Vol. 6) Chapter 50: Heading to Atlas
(Vol. 6) Chapter 51: Revelation
(Vol. 6) Chapter 52: Discover The Forgotten Past
(Vol. 6) Chapter 53: The Fallen Apathy
(Vol. 6) Chapter 54: Acknowledge the Grimm Reaper
(Vol. 6) Chapter 55: Down goes the Clan
(Vol. 6) Chapter 56: Last Stand
(Vol. 6) Chapter 57: Persona Non Grata
(Vol. 7) Chapter 58: Final Stop; Atlas.
(Vol. 7) Chapter 59: Reunion
(Vol. 7) Chapter 60: The Ghost of Ace Ops
(Vol. 7) Chapter 61: From Business to Black Market
(Vol. 7) Chapter 62: Time to work
(Vol. 7) Chapter 63: Break from Work
(Vol. 7) Chapter 64: Inside Job
(Vol. 7) Chapter 65: Confession
(Vol. 7) Chapter 66: Frozen Hell
(Vol. 7) Chapter 67: Dead Legacy
(Vol. 7) Chapter 68: From Light to Dark
(Vol. 7) Chapter 69: Confliction

(Vol. 5) Chapter 42: Rescue Mission

603 19 7
By Striker14100_

-Narrator's P.O.V.-

(It seems this chapter will be mainly focused on Y/N, Neo and Oscar's perspective...the script sure is interesting to read.)

A/N: Yeah, i decided to go back with my own style of writing chapter but also following the episodes of Vol. 5.

Don't forget that i'm going to cut some small parts from the original episodes.

(Will i get my old script back to recap every chapters?)

A/N: You'll have that when Vol. 6 starts, for now get stuck with this one.

(I understand...this sure feels a bit better than forcing to follow the exact way of the episodes.)

A/N: That's why i'm back, if i want to write a story, i have to make it on my own way to writing it...

Now, onto the chapter we go!!!

-3rd P.O.V.-
-White Fang Throne Room-
-Night Time-

(Once the screen turns on, the camera shows Hazel kneeling down infront of Sierra Khan, the leader of the White Fang, who has returned from her absence...

The duo were talking about forming an alliance to take Haven Academy down as a way to prove faunus are far superior than humans...

However, Sienna wasn't buying any of that because all she wanted is to show humans that faunus are as equal as them, not causing any havocs within realms...

But her idea was washed away when Adam took the initiation and secretly decided to take her place as his own.)

Sienna: While the offer seems interesting at first, i still have to refuse to cooperate with a human...

Hazel: ...I understand your doubts, your greatness.

Sienna: Allow me to ask you this...What would benefit us, the White Fang, for attacking an institute of education?

Adam: It's for stopping the true evil that always look down at us all.

(The duo, alongside with the "guards", were turning their attention to Adam Taurus, the second in command of the White Fang...

The said bull faunus was approaching to the throne before kneeling infront of Sienna out of respect, standing next to Hazel.)

Adam: Supreme Leader...

Sienna: Adam...Why would you agree of the idea to attack Beacon Academy?

Adam: *stands back up and looks at Sienna* Because it was the only way to show those lowlife humans that we, faunus, are far more powerful and much better than them.

Sienna: You attacked innocent people! I even got reported there was a casualty within the invasion. And that casualty was a mere child!

Adam: As much as i would agree for that sadden news, i have to say it was necessary to show humans we fear no humans...

(His cold statement just made everyone, excluding Hazel, stare at the bull faunus in pure shock and disbelief...

Sienna couldn't believe what she was hearing, but that statement alone was enough to made her stand up from her seat and glares down at Adam with pure fury and disgrace.)

Sienna: How could you admit such horrible act towards your leader, Taurus?! Do you have no heart for innocent lives?!

Adam: Sister Sienna, take a look around! Working alongside with this queen of his [motions at Hazel] had shown us how much of an impact we've made to the public!

Sienna: *narrows her eyebrows in anger* That doesn't excuse the fact that our brothers and sisters, our own race, had taken a life from an innocent little child!

Adam: It was for the greater good to us all! If we wanted to show them to fear us, this is the only way to do it!

Sienna: I demanded humans to show us respect! Not giving a reason to cause a war between two races that should've coexist from the very beginning!

(Hazel calmly and steadily stands up from his kneeling position, adjusting his jacket before deciding to interrupt the argument.)

Hazel: Adam...Leader Sienna, let's not get fed up by this understandable situation, but Salem will make sure no more violence on this operation...no more blood needs to be shed today.

Sienna: How disgusting. I've heard enough! Guards! Escort these men out!

Adam: *slightly shocked, but quickly gets angry* You dare to banish your own kind?!

Sienna: You're not one of our kind. All i see is a cold-hearted monster who's hungry for power and revenge on humans.

Adam: ... *smirks evilly* ...You know what? I guess i can make a little confess before i leave.

Sienna: ...Let's hear it.

Adam: When you were absent, i managed to have my own group of faunus who sees the true meaning of our course. Together, we named ourselves as "Red Flag Clan.", the TRUE faunus group that seeks vengeance!

(Sienna was shocked and horrified by the fact of her supposed to be loyal second in command decided to make his own group and made it as a group of terrorist sort of...

Before she could spat on him, Adam was seen running towards her with Wilt and Blush, extracting his katana from its sheathe to expose the blade.

Right when he thought he had the perfect kill on his hands...)

???: NOW, NEO!!!

(Adam's eyes went wide beneath his eyes mask seeing Sienna shattering hundreds of pieces, realizing she got saved at the last second...

He then quickly turned around and noticed a small group of guards standing infront of Sienna and now seen Neo, Torchwick's henchman...

Soon after, the five guards took their disguises off and revealed themselves to Adam and Hazel, the former was shocked while the latter was still unfazed.)

Adam: *glares at Nexus* You five...

Nexus: *draws his claws* You sonuvabitch! I knew you had no dignity!

Kobra: Ya bloody bastard, Adam...should've known yer goin' to make yer own group...

Twins: Sienna, are you ok?!

Sienna: *slightly shocked* Y-You came back...

Reed: And probably the last time you'll see us again... *looks at Neo* Get her out of here. *glares at Adam* ...We'll deal with him and his fellow traitors.

(Neo nodded her head and begin to get Sienna out of the base by using her semblance once again...

Reed, Kobra, Nexus, Alpha and Beta were having a face-off with Adam, who simply snapped his finger as multiple Red Flag members were seen coming out of the pillars...

They were wearing black and red gear similar to Adam's, but they all have a chest plate onto their torsos.)

Adam: Are you all seriously going to fight me? Sacrificing your own lives for her?

Kobra: We ain't sacrificin' for her...

Nexus: We're going to make YOU pay for turning them into killers like yourself...

Reed: Our redemption starts here!

Twins: We stand for The Forgotten Knight!!!

(Adam was surprised to hear from five former white fang members were sacrificing themselves just to fulfill their redeem by serving Y/N's order, even if he knew he was dead from the very beginning...

Which he really thought he was dead, but he's somewhere, pretty much alive...

Hazel then proceeded to head towards the exit behind the group, making Adam shock by his action.)

Adam: I thought we've had an agreement!

Hazel: We do...but this is your problem... *looks over his shoulder, staring at Adam* ...Fix it.

Adam: *growls lowly* ...Fine...

(With that, Hazel was seen leaving the room, disappearing from the camera...

The five rebellious faunus let out a battle cry and begin to charge towards Adam, which he wielded his Wilt and Blush as his men follow behind with their weapons in their hands...

A fight where they walk out of there, dead or alive...)

-Scene Change-
-Forest-

(After the camera switches place, the screen shows Neo and Sienna currently hiding in a room inside an inn, staying within a small village temporarily...

Neo then pulls her scroll down and started dialing Torchwick's number, making Sienna stare at the mute ice cream themed girl.)

Sienna: ...Who sent you here, and how did you know i was in danger?

Neo: *smiles, cutely points at her scroll*

(And right on time, the scroll picked up the call as the videocall was soon turned on, letting Sienna see Torchwick and surprisingly Ironwood.)

Torchwick: "Neo! I knew the mission would've been a huge success!"

Neo: <⁠(⁠ ̄⁠︶⁠ ̄⁠)⁠>

Torchwick: "Hmm, that's weird...where are the rest?"

Sienna: ...they stayed behind to fight Adam...

Ironwood: "Roman, you know what that means..."

Torchwick: *sighs* "Yup...they sacrificed themselves for her escape...gotta give Y/N the news about this..."

Sienna: *completely shocked* Y-Y/N? As the Forgotten Knight?

Ironwood: "Yes, Sienna. If it's alright for you, i would like to talk with you and explain the whole situation."

Torchwick: "Y/N already knew about your group, kitty. So sit back and have a good chat with us! Neo, stay with her until you reunite with Y/N, alright?"

Neo: 👏 (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠) ✨

Sienna: ...i guess we can talk, please explain what's going on...

Ironwood: "We promise we wish for the greater good to stop Adam and his followers."

Torchwick: "I'll make a quick call for Y/N, catch ya guys later!"

(With that, Roman left the room to contact Y/N with his scroll...

Neo, Sienna and Ironwood were started talking with each other about the current situation, well except for Neo since she was just listening and nodding her head.)

-Scene Change-
-Branwen Tribe Camp-

(After the screen switches place again, the camera shows Raven and Y/N currently sparring in the middle of the camp, letting the rest of the bandits watching the show...

But of course, Raven sent some of her bandits to fight against the Fallen Knight, testing him if he can still go with or without his semblance...

The so-called "sparring" was nothing but pure fight with skills, which it was no problem for Y/N since he was taught how to fight both armed and unarmed.)

Vernal: He's good, look at him go...

Raven: ...Guess Qrow and Ozpin's training paid off for him.

(Ozpin's training was the basic for both offense and defense, Qrow's training on the other hand, it was more skillful, fluent and more unpredictable than expected...

One of the bandits switch up with his partner, immediately launching himself towards Y/N, but he counters it and did this instead.)

A/N: Imagine the rope was one of the bandits giving him a boost for the moonsault.

(After hitting a massive superkick, Y/N copied Yang and Blake's semblances altogether, he then slammed his fists together to emit white flames around him...

Soon after, Y/N's Aura begins to take life and it slides next to the original, standing in the same position as Y/N's...

The two of them begin to become more aggressive and did this to the second bandit.)

(As soon as he lands on the floor unconscious, Y/N immediately turns his semblance off, making his clone vanish into thin air...

Then he gets attacked by another bandit, getting caught off guard by him for a moment before he immediately switches his fighting style and did this to the poor brute bandit.)

(And last but not least, three bandits decided to use their heads and started to attack the Fallen Knight all three together...

But the Fallen Knight had different plan for the trio, so he used his semblance again, only for him to use one of the bandits to "make 1v1 fight".)

(After defeating one of the trio, Y/N repeated the same method twice for the other two before he fully turn his semblance off, standing tall and victorious.)

Vernal: *shocked* ...How the f-

Raven: You've won. Now you can ask your proposal.

Y/N: ...Join forces with me and Salem will be defeated.

(The whole tribe went quiet, wondering what he was blabbering about...

Raven, on the other hand, simply placed her hand on her hip, staring at the Fallen Knight.)

Raven: I thought we've already made that deal.

Y/N: You said she can't be stopped...but no one said she can be contained.

(Raven's eyes slightly widened up by his sudden revelation...

She then walked toward him and towering over him, staring slightly down into his eyes.)

Raven: ...Can she really be stopped?

Y/N: A certain genie said Ozpin can't stop her...that means someone else can do that job instead of him...

Raven: ...

Y/N: ...I let you reunite with Yang and you join forces with me and Qrow.

Raven: I am not-

Y/N: *cuts her off* Ozpin will not me included. Just me and Qrow, no one else.

Raven: ...

(Unknowingly for Y/N, a group of bandits were carrying some packages from S.D.C. and Weiss Schnee herself...

Back with Raven and Y/N, the leader of her tribe stayed quiet for a while before turning her back towards him, walking to her tent.)

Y/N: ...

Raven: ...Will you really let me reunite with Yang?

Y/N: Yes.

Raven: ...Name any refugees you to hide here and i will join in your alliance.

(With her acceptance of Y/N's deal, everyone quietly went back to their own businesses while Y/N decided to head out of the camp to patrol the perimeter...

Once again, the screen switches place one last time to show Weiss laying unconscious on the ground, inside a cage without her Myrtenaster...

The camera slowly turns into pitch black as the silence was now filling the pure darkness of the screen.)

A/N: Fun fact, my brain had to switch this chapter with the other one.

I mistook the chapter 43 as chapter 42, but now this is the actual 42th chapter of RWBY Vol. 5  😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91 0 13
Summary: The story revolves around a team of 4 girls, Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna and Yang Xiou Long, as they live their lives trainin...
1.3K 42 20
Sequel to Meant to Be Dusty, Trevor, and Onyx are off on their journey to become a huntsman or huntress. All three have been attending Signal Academy...
817 16 19
In the world of remnant,All we knew about a civil war happen between humans and faunus. Beneath the shadows lies an ultimate life form that is becomi...
108K 1.8K 10
Years ago Y/N went to beacon with his sister. One day she passed and he grew closer to the girls named Raven and summer. Years later He married Raven...