Encounters.

Bởi aquassb

What would you do if you read a book and the story seemed familiar? Kandi x Tamika Xem Thêm

Encounters.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.

twenty-three.

478 24 12
Bởi aquassb

Tamika

"Slow down before we end up in a ditch!" Kandi yelled.

I laughed as I slowed down a little bit but not completely. I would blame the speeding on the fact that we were late but this was pretty normal for me. I just don't like cruising and I honestly wasn't driving that fast, Kandi's just dramatic.

"I always drive like this."

"And I always tell you to slow down. You almost made me stab myself with this lip gloss applicator."

This is what I mean by dramatic because how is that even possible? I glanced at her out of the corner of my eye before continuing the drive.

"What?" She asked after catching me staring.

"How are you going to stab anything with a lip gloss applicator?! I need you to be serious."

"I can show you better than I can tell you.." She mumbled as she applied more gloss to her lips.

"I'll throw that shit out the window. Keep playing.." I laughed. "And you'll buy me another one. Keep playing.." She laughed back.

"That's why your lashes are messed up! Now what?"

"That's why your bangs are crooked! Now what?!" She replied.

"Don't ever play with my bangs 'cause that's the only thing straight about me!" I ran my hand across the bottom line of my bang causing her to laugh.

We made it to my sister's house soon after and Kandi helped me carry the food I brought. The downside of being a chef is people always expect you to cook for everything.

Like how do I get invited to a cookout and then you send me a long list of things you want me to bring? I might as well host it my damn self.

"Hey, Kandi!" My sister smiled completely ignoring my existence. "Damn! I'm not here?"

"Oh yeah, hey girl! Did you bring the dip?!"

"I shouldn't have brought anything.." I huffed causing Kandi to chuckle before kissing my cheek in an attempt to calm me down.

We sat the food down in the kitchen so my sister could set it up according to how she wanted it before going out or her backyard.

I immediately recognized numerous family members I wanted to avoid as we stepped outside. Kandi grabbed onto my hand and we walked towards where

"Uh uh—you did not say all these people were going to be here.."

"Should've asked your new little bestie," I replied.

"Don't be jealous!" She laughed. I rolled my eyes just as we approached where my mom and aunts were seated.

We talked to them for a while before finding a place to sit by ourselves in a shaded area. It wasn't extremely hot considering it was between spring and summer but the sun was beaming down.

I had yet to get a plate but I did get one for Kandi and I just opted for something to drink because I wasn't hungry yet. Usually, I can't eat right after I finish cooking a lot of food because I constantly have to taste test it.

"Ooo babe taste this.." Kandi held up a paste sale on the fork to my mouth and I shook my head 'no'.

She sighed, rolling her eyes, and ate it herself. She kept mugging me until I asked her what was wrong. "Why aren't you eating? I hate eating alone."

"I'm not hungry right now, but I'll eat in a little." I laughed at her light pout as she continued to eat. We were alone for a little longer until my sister came to sit with us which led to her friends coming over.

Of course, as they sat done Kandi's messy ass started asking me which one of them was Tiffany. I pointed her out and watched as a smile stretched across her face.

Oh lord.

"Can I sit here?" She asked me and gestured towards my lap. I nodded and moved back so she had room to sit down. She got comfortable, turning sideways in my lap and continuing to eat her food.

"Mika introduce us to your girlfriend." One of her friends said. "Y'all this is Kandi and Kandi these are my sister's friends and our cousins but it's too many names so just say hi.." I laughed.

"Oh, she's your girlfriend?" I heard Tiffany ask and before I could respond Kandi was already talking. "Yeah, why do you think you got blocked sis?"

Tiffany clamped her mouth shut as everyone else looked between the two. My sister spoke up and pulled out the games she brought to make things less awkward.

We ended up playing some UNO before playing the hot seat card game. The rest of the evening went by smoothly. We were about three hours in and I could already feel my social battery draining.

We decided to leave but of course, it took another thirty minutes just to say bye to everybody. I let out the deepest sigh once we were finally inside my car ready to go.

______
Kandi

Darkness surrounded me from the black, silk scarf that was secured around my eyes. I jumped, slightly, as I felt her bite my ear and her hand ran down my spine. 

I felt like messing with her. I don't want to make things easy today. I needed something rough and hard to get me out of my head. It was days later after the incident and I still couldn't shake the feeling of Keith's eyes on me.

The cookout was a good distraction but the moment we got back to her house reality set back in. However, feeling Tamika's touch and hearing her voice was making up for how my eyes were deceiving me. I needed this and it didn't hurt that I wanted it.

"No," I whispered in reply causing her to bite into my ear once again. "Then I'll explain it again but you're only hurting yourself, Princess.." She said before explaining once again.

"I'm going to place something on you and you have to guess what they are. If you guess correctly I'll reward you but if you guess wrong I'm going to punish you. Now, do you understand?" Her hands tugged on the cuffs secured around my wrist causing me to wince.

"Yes.."

"Yes, what?" She tugged on the cuffs harder and my back arched, pushing my stomach further into the bed. "Yes, Daddy," I answered.

She kissed the back of my neck as her hands left my wrist. I felt her place kisses down my spine before she warned me that she was about to put something on me.

I started to align all of my senses I still had as I felt a warm poured onto my back. I could smell the fragrance of vanilla and cinnamon. From the warmth and the smell I knew automatically it was the candles we bought the other day.

They were candles that melted into oil but when poured on skin they harden back into wax which was perfect for wax play. Part of me wanted to answer correctly and get a reward but the brat in me wondered what punishment would entail.

So naturally I chose to go through with the punishment route. "I don't know.."

"You wanna try again?" She asked and I nodded. I felt a painful smack across my left ass cheek before the same warm liquid was poured onto that cheek.

I winced slightly which came out like a moan as the pain from the slap subsided due to the warm wax. "What do you think it is, baby?"

"Oil?" Even with a second chance I was still proving that I was desperately begging to be punished.

This was exactly why I found myself tied to the bed with a vibrator secured directly on my clit with minimal pressure as Tamika fingered herself in front of me.

I couldn't touch her, I couldn't touch myself. All I could do was watch her as the vibrator brought me a torturous type of pleasure.

"Are you enjoying this princess?" She asked as she threw her head back in pleasure.

"N-no." I shook my head causing her to chuckle softly. "Why not? Isn't this what you wanted?"

"No.." I mumbled again as I threw my head to the side. I tucked my bottom lip between my teeth as I felt my orgasm pooling in the pit of my stomach.

"F-fuck—I'm bout to come, baby!" Tamika yelled and a loud moan escaped my lips as I watched her body shake in pleasure.

I guess that wasn't punishment enough because I then found myself on my stomach, ass arched up, with the silk tie back around my eyes, and Tamika behind me pounding into me.

It felt so good. It's like the more we have sex the more in tune with my body she becomes. My orgasm came quicker than I anticipated causing me to lose control. Without any warning, I came hard.

My back arched against the bed, tears streamed down my face, my fingers clawed at the sheets, and I moaned loudly as I came.

"Fuck—I'm so in love with you.." I heard her whisper but I was in such a trance. She continued to thrust into me at a rough pace.

I heard the faint sound of a buzzing before I felt the vibrator pressed against my clit again. My body jolted in reaction as my legs closed around her hand. She placed her unoccupied hand on my left leg, pushing me back open before pounding into me even harder.

"S-shitttt oh my—I can't take it.." I whined. My head shook back and forth as my hands pushed at her waist. She eventually slowed down, pulled out completely, and turned the vibrator off.

I felt her scoop me into her arms as she carried me off the bed. I rested my head on her shoulder feeling completely exhausted. She walked past her full-length mirror, giving me a glimpse at my appearance.

Jumpscare.

It was at that moment that I realized she was headed to her balcony. I felt the cool air hit my completely nude body as she stepped outside. My body tensed up and I wrapped my arms around her neck tightly as I looked over my shoulder at her backyard.

"Baby.." I smiled cautiously as she adjusted her hands under my thighs and slid inside me once again.

"Hm?"

"Uh! This t-too much.." I groaned as my face contorted in pleasure. This new angle was hitting my spot directly. From the first slow movement, I could tell she was about to kill me.

"You can take it.." She whispered as she started to move me back and forth on the dildo.

My mouth fell agape at the feeling of being stretched. I felt so open and so filled. It was indeed too much but of course, I was going to take it.

"You gon' take it for me?" She asked causing another moan to slip from my mouth. My head fell forward against her shoulder as I felt the pressure building up already.

"Hm? You gon' take it for daddy?!" She whispered in my ear. "Mmhm" Was all I could say in response over and over again.

I no longer felt that cold breeze, it was only the heat between us that I could feel. My arms tightened around her neck once more as she turned around and pressed my back against the sliding door glass.

"F-fuck I'm cumming!" I threw my head back as my hips started to move on there to chase my orgasm. "There you go, princess. It feels good doesn't it?"

"Mmhm—fuck! So good, daddy."

"Then come for me and don't stop.." She whispered. "It's t-too much!"

I felt like I was losing control of my body. Between her talking me through it, her strokes, and the way she was looking at me I just couldn't take it. I felt like I was on the verge of exploding.

"Yes, you can. I'm right here with you, baby." She said and I came loudly. I'm almost certain her neighbors heard me and I didn't give one fuck.

She fucked me through my orgasm until my body stopped shaking and pulled out slowly. She brought me back inside the house before laying me down on her bed.

I just lay there in defeat as she went to close her balcony door. The minute she climbed back onto her bed we were kissing. We moved around on the bed as we made out until I found myself on top.

Her hands slapped onto my ass as we continued to kiss. It became sloppier and sloppier the more we kissed.

I kissed her lips one last time before pulling away with a smirk. I lowered myself down her body and buried my face between her legs. She was soaked. Every lick and suck sounded like I was splashing in a tub.

"Mm fuck baby eat me just like that!" Her fingers tangled in my messy hair as she pulled me impossibly closer to her pussy.

I moaned against her in response as I counted to eat her out. As her breathing became hitched and I knew she was close I pressed my finger against her hole and pushed inside.

"Ooo s-shit!"

She came inside my mouth and once she was done I detached my mouth from her pussy, with a trail of her cum connected to my lips.

"Come here.." She smirked as she sat up on her elbows. Our lips connected once again as I let my body hit the bed.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

129K 2.1K 58
[DISCONTINUED] My first ever published writing. It is so cringe 😭. 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐲, 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. "𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫...
181K 5.9K 50
𝗜'𝗺 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝙄𝘾𝘼𝙍𝙐𝙎!
524 22 21
Just read it to find out-
602K 7.8K 66
*COMPLETED* Demigods and mortals and gods and monsters... Need I say more? DISCLAIMER : I do not own Percy Jackson and the Olympians, nor the Heroes...