Best Friend's Dad!Harry

gurugirlwrites tarafından

~ A sordid and sticky tale of a young woman who falls in love with her best friend's dad ~ Harry pointed to y... Daha Fazla

Let Me Show You
Desperate
The Big Tease | bfd!harry
Not Fair | bfd!harry
He's Not You
Liar
Crush | bfd!harry
Magic Spell
Under His Bed
Relax
Here's To Us
Homewrecker
The Warning

More of You | bfd!harry

800 12 0
gurugirlwrites tarafından

there's a reference to his hair drying all curly after a shower so i had to use this image

Note: Can be read as standalone

Summary: Harry's at your place for a couple of days and you're enjoying having him all to yourself.

Word Count: 5.1k

Warning: 18+ only, smut, lying, cheating, age gap, breeding kink (you guys asked for the breeding kink and this one is full of it), fluff

. . .

Harry convinced you to call off work the next morning. You were due to go in that afternoon but Mondays were slow anyway and tips were generally subpar when it was slow. Plus you rarely called off so once wouldn't hurt anything.

He listened as you rolled over in bed and called your boss.

You made up an excuse about being sick to your stomach. And being sick as a server is a big no-no so your boss didn't even put up a fight. He told you to feel better and then said he'd see you Wednesday because you already had Tuesday off. Two whole days with Harry uninterrupted sounded like heaven.

You sat up to place your phone back on your nightstand and intended on getting up to put a t-shirt on and make coffee but Harry lunged toward you and wrapped his arms around your middle, pulling you back into the bed. His strong arms easily keeping you from getting up.

"Where are you going?" He said as he pushed you down and leaned over you, caging you in by putting his thigh over yours.

You laughed, "I was going to make coffee."

"I think we should stay in bed for a while longer," he spoke as he brought a hand up to your neck and then ducked down to kiss your lips.

And that pretty much had you melting into your mattress and feeling fuzzy and blurry with his lips against yours.

You pulled your arms around Harry's back and felt the scratches you'd given him the night before. You helped him clean them because you'd done some damage.

"Harry you already fucked me," you moaned as he began to lower his lips down your body.

He stopped the wet path of his lips down and looked up at you, "So? I have an appetite. You just do something to me, Y/n. Prepare yourself for two days of this." And with that, he attached his mouth to your cunt and you yelped.

You woke up that morning and had hot quick morning sex. You got off so impossibly fast that Harry even had to question if you'd been faking it. But of course, you weren't. It was just everything all at once. His love, his body, his words, his presence.

And now he wanted to take his time with you. Get you all worked up again and fuck you slowly, filling you up with everything he had to give you.

With your thighs wrapped around his head and Harry's quick tongue at your clit you came for the second time that morning. But he felt you yanking at his hair and you were begging him to get inside of you again.

"Desperate for me again? Fuck I love that." He moved up your body and you were writhing under him.

"Yes. Please, Harry. Fill me up full. I need it."

Harry let out a soft laugh as he kissed each of your nipples. You hadn't even had time to clean up after the last round because you'd called your boss. So you were still full with his come, which he could taste as he was eating you out.

"Does it really feel that good, baby? You know you're already stuffed with my come right now. Right? You want more?"

Nodding your head you pulled at him impatiently, "Need more. Want to carry your babies and drip with your come every day all day long."

Harry groaned. Your sex drive matched his libido perfectly. He loved it. How much you enjoyed having sex. How slick you got and how fertile you were. It all fed into his primal kink to breed. You might have been on birth control but he could have fun with it. He knew you were dirty and enjoyed it too.

He plunged into your hole, pushing his previous orgasm deeper inside of you. The wet squelches were sloppy and obscene. You were so incredibly wet and still dripping with him that it made things even messier. He sat back onto his haunches and slowly thrust into you, pulling back and plunging in until his pubic hair dipped into your messy, wet pussy.

Your legs were spread apart wide as you looked up at him. Harry was honed in on where his cock was spreading you apart. You moaned at the feel of it. Everything was so wet and sticky. You knew it would be on your sheets.

"Fuck me just like that Harry. Deep, get it in there." You panted your words. Harry was going deep but he wasn't going hard.

Harry moaned and turned his gaze toward your pretty face, his hands at your hips, pulling you toward him on each thrust, "You just want to be my come hole? Get filled up over and over again?"

You could hear the desperation in his voice. He was already close to coming.

"Yes, sir. Need you to keep pumping your babies into me. Fuck your come into me, and then fill me again so it gets into my womb."

"Shit, baby. So creamy..." Harry panted as he continued pulling you over his cock like you were a toy he needed to fuck down over himself. Your tits wobbled with each pull and he could hear how wet everything was. Messy. "Gonna breed you, baby. Make you a mommy, yeah? Keep draining my cock deep into your pussy until you're fat with all my babies. That what you want?"

You cried out and nodded, "Yes! Oh my god... yes!"

Harry could feel his heart thundering in his chest. He'd never been able to do what he was doing right then. Back-to-back orgasms. Even when he was younger he needed to recover. He'd always had a high sex drive but his natural refractory period typically meant he needed some time in between. But god, with you? It was like you just pushed all his buttons exactly like he needed.

He moaned as his eyes roved your sexy form. A pretty thing and all his. Soft thighs shaking, tits wobbling, tummy getting fucked into, wet lips wide open with a fucked out smile... All his.

"Come in me, Harry. Please, sir. Come inside of me. Make me all yours..." you moaned. You were really getting into the breeding thing. Never had it appealed to you before Harry. And maybe the reasons you liked it so much with him were selfish. Because part of you would love to have him get you pregnant. Then he'd really be all yours. You knew Harry would do anything to take care of you and he'd forsake everyone for you. Just as you would for him.

Harry's thumb landed on your clit and you wailed in ecstasy, throwing your head back as you grasped the tops of his thighs, "Yesss!"

He watched you arch and tremble and felt your pussy fluttering around him so he kept at what he was doing. He could tell you were near your end.

"Gonna come on my cock? Milk me of everything I've got? Selfish little thing wants all my come inside of her pussy doesn't she?"

You groaned lowly and sputtered out a cry. You were actually crying. You had tears on your face but it wasn't because you didn't like what was happening. It was because you liked it too much. "Want it all. Want all your come inside of me. Only mine," you babbled on about his come only being yours and how you needed it inside of you.

He closed his eyes for a moment to keep his thrusts steady because his view of your pussy taking him, creamy white arousal pushed down over the base of his cock, his come leaking out of your hole and down your ass... he was about to explode inside of you again.

"Fucking come then, baby. I'm gonna give you my come but I need to feel you coming first, honey. Come on, Y/n."

You blubbered and cried and then you snapped. The loud wail that fell from your lungs had Harry taken aback. It was... loud. But he had little time to consider the kind of noises you two were making in your bedroom with your bed bouncing and creaking loudly and your high-pitched moans and yelps.

The moment you cried out as he felt you squeeze around him and your thigh muscles tightened he could feel you orgasming. He coughed out a loud groan and poured into you finally, pressing his hips against yours and rocking down into you so he could get his come inside of your guts and fill your walls with his sperm.

You both whined and cried, you much louder, but the overload of come inside of your pussy was like a small fountain. It dripped down your ass cheeks and soaked the bed under you. Harry had himself buried in so deep and had a hold of your hips so you couldn't pull away, his balls snug against you as he pumped and pumped into you.

"Shit!" He groaned. He had come so hard that he saw specks in his vision and he felt lightheaded.

When he caught his breath he collapsed over you and felt your legs wrap around his low back, "Harry... oh my god. I love you so much."

He smiled into the pillow and turned his head so his lips were at your ear, "I love you, baby."

. . .

You were floaty and soft feeling after you'd had two orgasms. Harry was not feeling much different. He kept you close to him after. A short shower together to rinse off and touch and be together. Harry kissed your shoulders and your neck as you leaned your back into his chest under the stream of tepid water.

And in the kitchen with a breakfast of coffee and oatmeal, you teased him about the way his hair was drying in wild curls on top of his head, "You should really just do it like this, Harry. It's so sexy," you pushed your fingers into his hair.

He chuckled with a bite of food in his mouth and shook his head, as he watched you. When he'd swallowed his bite he pulled your hand from his hair and fit his fingers in between yours, "That is not going to happen. S'too messy."

You shook your head, "I like it. It's wild but it's cute. Looks like you just had some really good sex."

Harry pinched your thigh and pulled your chair right next to his before dragging you into his lap, your back hitting his chest with his mouth at your ear as he spoke, "My sex hair is only for you to see, baby."

You grinned as you felt his hand grip your chin and turn your head so he could kiss your lips.

Harry's phone rang suddenly and you quickly moved off his lap to let him up. He picked up his cell phone and looked at you before lifting the phone so you could see that Fae was calling him. A signal to keep quiet.

"Hey Fae," Harry paced into the living room as he answered.

You busied yourself putting the bowls away but couldn't help but hear his side of the conversation with his daughter.

"Okay... well, we haven't even really discussed it yet so-"

He was silent for a moment as you rinsed the dishes but then heard him again, his tone was upset.

"Fae, listen to me," he sighed and you watched as he walked in front of your couch, back and forth, "That's not it. No."

He laughed in frustration and then sat down, "I'm not home because it's the middle of a work day, Fae."

Harry leaned back into the couch and closed his eyes.

You knew she'd be talking to you about this soon. You imagined Fae called to find out what was going on with him and her mom. She'd want to vent to you. And all you could think about was how you'd navigate the lies.

"Sweetheart, this doesn't change anything, okay? We just need some time."

When he finally hung up you sat down next to him and waited for him to tell you what was said.

With his back still into the cushions he scooped your hand into his and brought it up to his chest, "She's pissed at me. Asked if her mother was going to divorce me."

You swallowed at the 'D' word. It was something you only allowed yourself to indulge in alone. You ran over all the scenarios in your head. It would be messy. Everyone would hate you but you'd have him in the end. And if that's how it all wound up, that didn't seem like the worst thing. No. The worst thing was to not end up with him after it all.

"Are you okay?" You asked, your body turned toward his.

He turned his head and looked at you with a smile, "I'm here with you so I'm okay. You make me happy, Y/n. I don't know what's going out outside of this but I know when I'm with you, I'm fine."

You felt the same. Everything outside of your apartment was iffy and shaky. But inside, with Harry's hands on you, his eyes on you, his voice, his existence connecting with yours... everything was fine.

With the TV on you and Harry curled into one another and watched whatever daytime television show was airing. The call from Fae had changed the air a bit. Harry didn't want his daughter upset with him and you were on edge wondering when she'd be calling you to vent.

But you had him with you. He was at your apartment with you because that's where he chose to go. And that had to mean something. Because you were sure his wife expected him to beg her to come back. That he'd be doing anything at all to win her back and explain himself and prove to her that nothing was going on. But he didn't do that. Instead, he came to you that very night. Rather than going to his wife's sister's house to talk to her and smooth things out, he found his way to you and made love to you, and brought a bag so he could stay. Even if it would only be for a couple of nights it meant something.

And even though the air had changed, Harry still stayed within arm's reach of you. At Lunchtime he had you sitting on the counter next to him while he made you sandwiches and then you sat together on your couch to eat.

"I brought something with me. For us," Harry spoke in between his bites as he looked at you.

"What did you bring?"

He swallowed his bite and the look on his face told you that he needed to work up the nerve to say what he was about to, "Remember that toy I bought for you?"

You nodded. You did remember. The one that you told him to take with him when you were upset. The one his wife found in his study. There seemed to be a lot of negativity surrounding that toy so you could understand his hesitancy in bringing it up.

He scratched the back of his neck as he leaned forward to put his plate on your coffee table, "Was thinking we could test it out. If you want to."

"Test it out?" You grinned and placed your empty plate down over Harry's on your coffee table.

He raised his brows and shrugged, "Do you want to? Just to see?"

There was no way you'd say no to the man. Of course, you'd enjoy testing out a toy with him. You watched Harry connect it to charge and then you read over the instructions and Googled reviews.

The thing was mostly already charged when it arrived so after cleaning it off Harry brought you to your couch and laid the pink toy on your coffee table.

He stayed on the floor on his knees between your legs and pulled you down for a kiss, "You ready? Gonna get you worked up first and then we'll see what that thing can do."

Harry was already slipping your panties down your legs as he spoke. His lips against yours were soft and his hands gently spread your thighs further apart.

He pushed you back into your couch and began to peck wet kisses up your thighs and he had his hands holding your hips in place.

"Want you all wet first. Make it feel really good for you," he spoke as moved his mouth upward to the space where your inner thighs were softest.

He sat back and pushed your t-shirt up over your tits and licked upward over your breasts until the air cooled them and your soft moans invited him to do more.

He planted his gaze on yours as he bent down and pulled at your thighs, causing your bum to slide off the edge of the couch so he could have access to your pussy.

And he put that access to good use.

He softly licked and kissed your clit and your labia, speaking filth in between as he went, "This little pussy is so pretty," he puffed hot breath over your clit before softly tonguing at the hood, "and it's all mine to fuck and lick and kiss. Can't wait to see how she's gonna look riding her new pink toy."

You began to laugh at his "new pink toy" comment but it was cut off when he sucked your clit into his mouth with a slurp.

He lifted again with a grin, "She's all wet now, look at that," he thumbed at your crease and ran your glistening arousal over your clit before bringing it up so you could watch the spectacle of how wet you'd gotten for him so quickly. The string of arousal connected from his thumb to your cunt was broken as he moved his thumb up to your lips.

You wrapped your lips around his thick thumb and licked off your arousal.

"You ready to take it on a test drive now, baby?"

You laughed through your nose, "Why not?" You said with a grin.

Harry opened his phone and pulled up the app, selecting a pre-programmed setting for vibrations.

"Rub your clit for me," he directed as he pressed the bulb to your entrance. It easily slid in with a gentle push and you moved your fingers from your clit when the little wand slid into place.

The moment he pushed play you felt the deep rumble inside. Now, you'd played with toys on your own before. You had a decent vibrator. But you knew this one could be used from his house on you while you were in your apartment.

"How's it feel?" He asked as he looked from your pussy where the little pink antenna was sticking out to your eyes. He was still on the floor between your legs, his hands at your thighs to keep them apart.

You swallowed and nodded, "Yeah... uh... it feels good. Kind of like you're fingering me with vibrations," you giggled but then the programmed settings suddenly increased the thrumming inside and you gasped, widening your eyes. Oh yeah. That felt pretty good.

Harry watched you for a bit as you progressively got wetter. Having him right between your legs watching a toy rumble inside of you was quite odd. You'd never done anything like it before.

"Oh!" You yelped when the vibrations stuttered and stopped, started to life, and began to repeat in a pattern that you knew was hitting your g-spot, just like the booklet said it could. It was small but it definitely reached the spots it needed to.

Suddenly your phone began to ring.

You and Harry looked at one another for a moment before you lifted it to your ear quickly to get it over with.

It was Fae. Immediately she commented that she was surprised you'd picked up.

"Oh yeah, I called off today. Wasn't feel very great. Just needed some rest. What's up?"

You looked at Harry who had his eyes on you already.

Fae wanted to come over. She asked if she could stop by and you hated, loathed to lie to her.

"Maybe tomorrow afternoon I can meet you for lunch? Not today. I really am not feeling up to it." You turned your face from the phone and gasped, dropping your mouth open as the vibrations were rattling your insides.

So, she told you about her father and her mother and how she was worried. Told you that her mother had left their home to stay with her sister and how Harry didn't seem too concerned.

"I'm sure he cares, Fae. He loves you and your mother!" You hadn't meant to speak so frantically at the end but the toy was still working inside of you.

"No! I'm okay! Sorry, I burnt myself. Can I call you back?" Again, your tone was too keyed up but you truly couldn't help it as you panted, turning your mouth away from the receiver in hopes that Fae wouldn't hear you.

It turned out that Fae was getting ready to head into the store to go to work. She had wanted to drop by on her way but you were in no position to allow that. Clearly.

You rushed off the phone as your chest heaved. You'd need to deal with the guilt of lying to her and brushing her off after.

Harry shook his head and grinned at you, "You okay?"

You nodded, "I think so. This thing is really good, though, Harry."

It was. Once the pre-programmed selection started to pulse in heavy vibrations you grabbed Harry's hands from your thighs and pulled him up to your mouth to kiss.

He laughed against your lips and used one of his hands to pull his pants down. You could tell he was stroking his cock as he kissed you but you, being the selfish girl you'd come to find out you were, you wanted him to come inside of you.

Pushing at his chest you reached down to pull the toy out, "Inside of me. I want your cock."

Harry groaned and fumbled with his phone to turn off the vibrating toy and shut the app off. His cock hung heavy and angry as he turned back to you, getting to his knees and swiping his tip into your soaking wet crease, "You like my cock better than the new toy I bought you?"

His grin as he asked was cheeky. His cock was far larger and meatier. And it was attached to him. So of course you liked it more.

"God nothing compares to your cock, Mr. Styles. Now, fuck me."

Harry shifted his head to the side and squinted at you, "Where are your manners?"

You bucked your hips up and pulled at his shirt, "Please, sir."

That's all he needed to hear. He smiled, keeping his eyes on yours as he pushed through your tight little entrance and moaned deeply, "That's so good. God every time is better than the last," his words were soft as he pulled back and slowly plunged in.

You couldn't agree more. Every time you fucked it kept getting better. It was like you two were fusing and morphing into one. Like he knew all your spots and you knew all his. The connection was deep and more than physical. It was everything.

With his hands at your hips, keeping your pussy close to the edge of the couch Harry fucked into you as he kissed you hard. You'd gotten so wet, once again, that even the squeak of the couch couldn't cover up the sound of your pussy getting fucked.

"Hear that? So juicy for me. You need this don't you?" Harry pecked kisses down your jaw as he whispered into your skin.

"I need you, Harry. I always need you."

The delicious rhythm Harry built had your tits bouncing and Harry's balls swinging but it wasn't enough. He was struggling with the angle. He pulled out and stood over you, taking your ankles into his hands, and pushed your feet up, pressing your thighs into your chest so you were folded nearly in half with your pussy exposed for him.

The initial plunge of his thick cock through your tight muscle had you whimpering and clawing for something to hold on to.

"Oh fuck!" Harry growled as he drove into you forcefully. The fit was tight and your grip on him, every inch he gave you, had his strong thighs shaking.

You loved it. Loved how thick and wide he felt, loved that he was already whimpering as he pounded you into the couch, loved that your pussy was doing that to him.

"You want my come, baby? Want me to fill you up again?"

You whined and nodded into your knee, which was pressed next to your face with how Harry was holding you down, "Please!"

You heard a moan from him and then felt him press onto your clit as he continued to plunge into you. He was breathing heavily. The angle was work for him. He had one foot on the floor and his other was on your couch as he fucked down into you, grinding himself in with a swivel of his hips every time he buried himself balls deep.

"Yeah? A greedy girl huh?" He panted, "Wants all my come in her tight hole. Wants to be filled up and fucked and bred, yeah?"

You grunted and felt tears roll down your face as you tried to relax into the position to let him completely take control of you and your body. With his fingers on your clit, your body naturally wanted to chase his movements and press into him further but he had you held down so tight you couldn't move your limbs or your hips properly.

Harry's cock massaged your inner walls with each tight thrust down into you. You felt every single bit of him filling you over and over again. His breaths were strangled and he began to groan loudly.

Suddenly he let go of your legs and kneed up to you on the couch, positioning himself over you and pulling your thighs over his hips as he rocked into you in a more intimate position so he could see your face and you could see his.

He looked down over you and brought a hand up to your face, "My pretty, baby. God, look at you," he cooed as he gently placed his palm over your cheek, never ceasing the movements of his hips as he rocked into you.

You moaned, finally able to use your lungs and your voice properly, as you reached up and put your hands onto his face, "Harry, ohhh..." The feel of his pubic bone pressing into your clit at the new angle had you aching to come.

You watched him hover over you, fucking into you slower than he had been before. His face was flushed and you saw the veins in his neck strain as he gasped.

"Come in me. Please give me your come..." Your words came out broken and breathy but he understood you, keeping his eyes on yours.

"I will baby. Gonna give it to you again. Fertile pussy needs my come doesn't she?"

Nodding you clenched around him and bucked your hips into his, "Yes!"

But Harry wasn't going to just come like that. You knew he wouldn't. He always wanted you to get yours first. His languid strokes, deep and meaningful, the drag of his hips into yours so you could feel him against your clit, the eye contact, his dirty words, "Be a good girl and come for me, baby. If you're good I'll stuff you full of my come again. Fuck it all into your tummy like you crave."

You were already gasping and trembling with your heart thudding rapidly in your chest but his words pushed you over the edge. You panted and sucked in a sharp breath as your orgasm took over your limbs. Your head was spinning as you spasmed around his cock while he continued drilling into you with heavy, wet thrusts.

"Shit... just like that, baby. Good girl!" He coughed his words as he worked you through your ecstasy until his balls contracted and he began to come, letting your tight pussy milk him once again, drinking his come in until you were satisfied. Until he was properly drained, stuffed deep inside of you, panting and twitching as he dipped down to kiss you.

You wrapped your arms around him as he gently laid over you, his lips against yours. He smoothed a palm over your thigh and kept himself buried in your guts until you both parted for air and laughed together.

"God Harry... I can't get enough of you," you breathed your words, and Harry's broad grin as he looked down at you was loving and full of something like joy.

"Good. Wouldn't want you to feel like you'd had enough. I'll keep giving until you decide you don't want anymore."

You tightened your thighs around him and shook your head, "Never gonna happen. Never gonna have enough. Always gonna want more of you."

His pink lips quirked up on one side as he gazed over your hot face. You were sure you looked like hell. A sweaty mess, with ratty hair and no makeup.

But that wasn't how Harry saw it. He looked at you and wondered what would have happened in his life if he'd have been born later, or you'd have been born earlier. Could you have fallen in love and started a family and then things would have been easier for you both? He looked at you and saw the prettiest girl, a smart and fun young woman that he was madly in love with, for better or for worse. He looked at your face and he felt nothing but peace and satisfaction when you looked back into his eyes. He hadn't been so happy in a long time.

You pushed at him and laughed, "What? I look like I live on the streets don't I?"

Harry shook his head and pressed his lips to yours before looking back down at you again, "No. You look like my love. My heart. Could use a brush, but you're still gorgeous," he laughed his words and you pushed at him again before he tackled you with his mouth and made your heart leap with adoration and affection and tender comfort. You couldn't have been more at peace.

If you liked this please vote and comment! xoxo

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

6M 115K 45
please don't comment crap on this story, I made it when I was very young and clueless. I understand it sucks and it's gross. // "You're nobody impo...
1.6M 47.2K 107
Sara Andrews has always had image issues but now that she's a senior in high school everything seems to be falling apart around her. When she finally...
354K 9.6K 21
Intro I needed to forget, I needed to feel wanted, at least just for that night and I did. He was young and handsome with muscles so defined hi...
95.3K 1K 20
When my dad told me his best friend was finally returning back to his hometown, I expected him to be someone who got me bored with a word, not the on...