𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎? 𝚈/𝚗 𝚂𝚋𝚒 𝚂𝚝𝚘...

By KaG1204

Cover art creds: @swaglord6942069 on twt! You are a 14 yr old troubled teen in an orphanage waiting to be ado... More

1 - Another Regular Day
2 - Skiving
3 - Finding Out About Phil
4 - Fight with Schlatt Before Meeting Phil
5 - First Impressions
6 - Being Fostered
7 - The House
8 - Flashback
9 - Filler Chapter
10 - Morning of School
11 - First Day
12 - Trouble
13 - Calling Phil
14 - Consequences
15 - Advice
16 - Talking
17 - Going Back to AHS
18 - The Plan (Not for St Pauls)
19 - The Night
20 - The Feud
21 - Aftermath
22 - Running Away
23 - Phil Catches Techno
24 - Sister?
25 - Spinning
26 - Caught
A/N Pt 2
27 - Speaking to Jack
28 - Sorting things out
29 - Wilbur's Sesh
30 - Hospital
31 - Phils Background
32 - Tommy and Tubbo Fighting??
33 - Bedtime

A/N

467 17 15
By KaG1204

As many of you are probably aware by now, the allegations of Wilbur abusing Shubble are true and were confirmed by Wilbur himself earlier today. (27/02/24)

https://twitter.com/WilburSoot/status/1762505851699380353?t=0ofp8ms-NSahHFVE3Gzucw&s=19

I stand with Shubble, and I believe she was so brave opening up, and I'm extremely proud of her for feeling like she was comfortable enough to talk about what was going on to the public. I know how difficult these things can be, especially to reveal to thousands of strangers on the Internet so I couldn't be prouder that she found the courage to talk about what was going on.  

This is extremely upsetting for many people as I know how much Wilbur has helped a lot of us through very difficult times, and it's heartbreaking to know that someone I looked up to for so long turned out to be the way he is.

Me and many other writers who have books with Wilbur in them or who have books centred around Wilbur are struggling on the decision on whether to continue with our stories or not.

I just wanted to ask what you guys thought, as this book wouldn't be as successful as it without the support it's had from everyone but I just want to be able to make a decision on whether to discontinue this book altogether, or whether to keep posting chapters that will not include Wilbur or if they do will only include small mentions of him. The chapters that currently have Wilbur in them will be kept up, but as of now, in future chapters, he will not be mentioned.

I do not support or agree with his actions at all, and I'm repulsed by the fact he's kept this a secret for so long, but I just want to know you guy's opinions on the story, but I genuinely will not see Wilbur in the same way as I did before ever again regardless of whether this story continues or not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

833 38 17
Tommy is a fourteen year old who has been living in a orphanage and has been taken to many different families but there's a particular family that t...
26.4K 1K 26
Tommy and Tubbo are twins. They are 13, but when they are introduced to a new family, they feel nervous. They do not feel like they fit in with the 1...
750K 27.1K 43
Tommy, who had been in and out of the foster system since he was 6, was told to get ready for another family meeting. To say he wasn't too fond of th...
145K 4.4K 38
Tommy had a tough past that led him to never opening up and trusting people. So when he gets adopted and taken away from the orphanage, he starts to...