A hope in the darkness

By skdbhdnz

The world of TBOAH is in danger of destruction. A charitable god came to their aid ~ More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Extras
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapitre 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 25

642 35 7
By skdbhdnz

They immediately seized the assailant, who strangely let him do so. He simply shouted incomprehensible things using Roan's name. It was the only word that was heard by everyone.

The Saint was called to treat the prince, everything happened very quickly Adin was taken to safety to receive appropriate care while Cale was taken to prison with magical restrictions as handcuffs.

He will certainly be tortured to obtain revenge for the prince and to find out his objective.

Once taken to the dungeons, Cale called the little dragon that had followed him but who he had asked to remain silent.

"Can you take this off from me, oh and please don't destroy it?" He showed the handcuffs which were carefully removed.

"Thank you, dragons really are the best." He could see it flap its wings and become joyful.

"One more thing, can you bring Venion here?"

"Why isn't he ours?" He looked angry.

"Don't worry, he'll get what he deserves, just differently. You believe me, don't you?"

"Of course human!" the little dragon was gone, he returned with a tied up and unconscious Venion.

Cale put the handcuffs back on Venion removing all the restraints and exiting the prison to close the door on Venion before asking the dragon to remove the sleeping magic.

" Where I am?! Who are you?!" He looked a mess when he woke up before appearing angry.

"The empire, a nice little stay for you. »

" What? Hey!"  He continued to shout but Cale was already out.

He took on the appearance of one of the guards who had locked him up earlier.

'What are you going to do now?' The little dragon asked in Cale's mind.

"More chaos I imagine."

He got no response after that, the dragon was just curious about his human's plans.

In the corridors, he heard that all the people coming from Roan were taken back to their rooms while waiting to shed light on the current situation.

"can you make me invisible please." at the end of his words his body disappeared to blend into the mass.

He joined the prince imperial's room, there were many guards and the palace was under high protection after the incident. He waited for an opportunity to present itself so he could enter the room. Fortunately, a doctor entered the room and he was able to slip in before the door closed.

He had to wait a good hour before everyone went into the prince's room to confirm his condition once they were sure he was recovering, everyone went out to let him rest alone the guards were always present outside.

He approached the bed before making a sign to the dragon to make him appear.

" Good morning."

Cale could see the prince opening his eyes to look at him in horror after recognizing him.

"You again! you want it to be the end!" he tried to move away but was stopped by the head of the bed.

"I want you to work for me. I already know that you are a pawn of the White Star, I want you to be mine too. »

" For what?" At this point, Adin no longer had a choice but to listen to Cale.

"Just a little revenge, that's all."  he patted his shoulders as he said it.

" Against who?" He was scared but at the same time intrigued.

"The crown prince of Roan, the heroes, the white star and pretty much all the bastards who stopped me from having my life as a slacker." Cale sounded sincere when he said it; he seemed sad and angry.

" What?! That's why you're doing all this." Adin couldn't understand the person in front of him.

"Of course it's my dream."

"Okay, do I have a choice after all?" He decided to give up and accept.

" Not really. Just keep it secret. Oh and do what you want with the person you imprisoned. Preferably kill him but otherwise it doesn't matter as long as you don't release him."

"What should I do with the people of Roan?"

"You accept your position quite well, I thought I needed to be more convincing. Bore them with all the political bullshit between princes, you should get along just fine, you're all just as boring."

Adin just nodded, he didn't say anything else as the arrogant crown prince was rubbish. He had encountered something more terrifying than him and the white star, if he submitted, he could do nothing. It crushed his pride but he had to stay alive.

"Take a good rest and don't forget everything must remain secret, I will contact you later if I have anything for you. Just remember that I can kill you whenever I want."

Cale disappeared from the room saying that he returned to the wing reserved for Roan after causing problems it was interesting to see them evolve.

Cale sent Raon asking him to get back to him all the things that happened in the room with the crown prince. Cale had returned to the room he occupied as Venion. He knew that the room had already been inspected and that they had found nothing so he would be able to rest a little.

But life always had plans for him; he was able to hear the dragon's report.

"Everyone seems to be angry and blaming the fake blond prince. Only a few people seem to defend him. He is asked why he included a noble like Venion with them when he was so dangerous. They seem to doubt this choices.

Cale was happy, that's exactly what he wanted. He was able to sleep peacefully with the black dragon returning to his side without forgetting several protective shields. Before falling asleep he thought that maybe he should find a name for the dragon... he will definitely see to that later. A little nap was necessary.

(Cale's family reacting:

Alberu was horrified, Cale clearly seemed to have a problem with his double and his way of getting revenge is vicious.

"I think it will be necessary for him to see someone when he returns, he looks like a psychopath. This new world may have really affected him." Even the ancient dragon was a little horrified to see his Cale like this.

Ron thinks like the dragon but he also felt that Cale would make a very good cold and ruthless assassin.

"Um...shouldn't we think we should never make him angry?" Lock asked, he was a little afraid of his tutor in the videos. Cale is usually cold but there...

"Yeah, sure." Alberu could only agree. He could see Cale plotting and killing people out of revenge or anger or even boredom.

"Will he return to normal when he returns?" that was Choi han's question, he could see Cale playing with his double. He had the same feelings as Alberu.

"Have you ever seen him hurt his family? They have nothing to do with us. I'm sure he will help innocent people." The adults were reminded.

"Yes, you're right we shouldn't be suspicious of him." Eruhaben responded, they were so shocked at Cale's change that they had forgotten that he had never hurt them or even harmed them.

'As long as he's not angry at least.' He looked at Alberu who was still fighting with the redhead for the position of prime minister.

The crown prince felt a sense of unknown danger.

Returning to Cale)

After an hour of eating, Cale was woken up by the dragon. Who immediately made him aware of the situation.

"Everyone went back to their rooms. The crown prince discusses with the imperial prince, they seek a solution to send Roan back and sanction them. The crown prince tries to explain to the prince imperial that he had nothing to do with the culprit and that the kingdom of Roan is unaware of the noble's actions.

He is expected but he still had to go greet them.

"Invisibility, please!"

"Iright away human!"

when they arrived to join the two princes, they were in the middle of a discussion when he entered the room.

Of course the two turned their heads towards the opening door, but they could see a guard entering. Adin flinched while Alberu was intrigued what a guard is doing here and now.

After reforming the door, Cale disguised himself as a guard and went towards Adin and placed a hand on his shoulder while looking towards Alberu.

"So princes, how is your discussion going?" The smile on his face reminded the crown prince of someone he knew and hated.

"I did as you told me." The answer came from Adin before the stunned eyes of the crown prince.

"Yes I see you did a good job well done." There is only one person who can speak to a prince like this.

"Cale Henituse."

"*sigh* Why do you say my name? It's not like it would change anything." Cale returned to his original form, his red hair reappeared.

"Are you behind all this?"

"Of course I want the empire to play a little with the kingdom of Roan and declare war on them then we will see."

"The citizens are innocent, you will cause the death of many people!"

"No, I want them to lose confidence in their leader. Accusing them of being responsible for everything and throwing them out of power. I know that the most important thing for you is your kingdom so I will take it away from you."

His smile widened as the dark crown prince approached him.

He let him come towards him, Cale knew full well that he wanted to beat him but he let him do so as his fist was about to reach his face. He used full power of his dominant aura and part of the blood soaked rock on the prince who fell to his knees trembling in fear.

"Don't think you can do anything to me. You are nothing, only a poor crown prince abandoned by everyone and who will soon lose the only thing he had left."

Cale looked contemptuously at the prince still kneeling on the ground. He found it strangely satisfying.

"You know what you have to do." He could see Adin nodding frantically before teleporting with the help of the black dragon to his villa in the Forest of Darkness

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.6K 2.9K 16
How do you feel when you Saw someone who looked exactly like Someone that was supposed to be Dead? "Cale-nim...?" "That Is My name. Do I know you?" F...
1.3K 33 17
World is at war again, the horror arises again, as everybody fears on Thesang, that they'll be attacked by the German and suffer the consiquences NON...
60.7K 1.4K 11
{DROPPED! this was written long ago And I don't wanna continue it🙏🏻😭) It's basically tboah react to cale this is my au I don't know how to explain...
186K 8K 52
(LCF and TBOAH reaction fic). Permanently sealing away the God of Despair had stronger consequences than expected. Even the God of Balance did not ex...