My Mami (Rhea Ripley x Male W...

By Victor_TheRiper

-(YN) POV- My dream was to always be a wrestler ever since I grew up watching WWF Attitude Era and WWE Ruthle... More

PROLOGUE PT.1
Chp.1 The Rise
Chp.2 The New Beginning
Chp.3 WWE Headquarters
Chp.4 An Unusual Meeting
Chp.5 The Royal Rumble
Chp.6 The Epic Debut
Chp.7 The Royal Rumble Aftermath
Chp.8 Storyline #1: Vs. The Judgement Day
Chp.9 Tag Team Match Pt.1
Chp.10 Tag Team Match Pt.2
Chp.11
Chp.13 Vs Jey Uso Pt.1
Chp.14 Vs Jey Uso Pt.2
Chp.15
Chp.16
Chp.17 The Elimination Chamber
Chp.18 Welcome To Dudleyville!
Chp.19
Chp.20
Chp.21 Road To WrestleMania Pt.1
Chp.22 Road To WrestleMania Pt.2
Chp.23 Wrestlemania 39
Chp.24 Street Fight Pt.1
Chp.25 Street Fight Pt.2
Final Chapter🍋 (Pt.1 Finale)

Chp.12 SMACKDOWN

1.6K 48 6
By Victor_TheRiper

-(YN)'s POV-

-February 3, 2023-

We jumped all the way to Friday, as I set my sights on visiting the second brand of WWE: Friday Night Smackdown, one of my best brands growing up in WWE. Smackdown was taking place at Greenville, South Carolina, and the stadium where the show will air will be at the Bon Secours Wellness Arena. And unlike RAW, Smackdown only airs for 2 hours, which is understandable.
.
.
As I arrived to South Carolina, arrived to the arena too and did my workout routine before the show air, Triple H gave me my script about what will be going on tonight on Smackdown. So for tonight, I start off the show and cut a little promo segment between me and Damien Priest, which can't be hard for me to do. On Smackdown, I get to know more of the superstars and divas in that brand like Sheamus, Drew Mcyntire, Braun Strowman, Charlotte Flair, Sonya Deville and more. Afterwards, As I was practicing my mic skills in my locker before the show airs, I then got a a text from Rhea...

Hey (YN)! How's it going? I'm taking your at South Carolina already?

I reply...

Hey Rhea. And yes I am! Arrived on time and even had some time to do my work out routine.

She replies...

That's cool. Anyways, just wanted to text you and wish you good luck on your second day at WWE, I'll be watching you on TV. ;)

The wink face got me, didn't expected her to send me that, no problem at all of course, so I replied...

Thanks, I appreciate it.

And I wasn't finished yet...I then took a selfie on the mirror with my in ring gear on, and sent it to Rhea...

-Rhea's POV-

I was at home chilling as I don't have much to do but enjoy my day, and psyched to watch (YN) on TV, seeing him on TV again makes me feel like how I use to watch him when he was in NJPW. I then got a message from him saying thanks, but then I also got a photo from him too?? I open the photo...and it was a selfie picture of him in the mirror in his gear...

Rhea: O-Oh my.-!

I quickly covered my mouth and I can feel my face burning up when I saw his selfie picture...I didn't expect him to send me a selfie of him...I mean, not saying anything wrong about it, I mean...oh my god he's so jacked! ...
.
.
I then get another text from him saying...

Gotta go, shows about to start any minute, text you later, wish me luck. ;)

He then also sends me a wink face, as I gently smiled and fluster...I put my phone down as I go to the Fox channel to watch Smackdown and see (YN) perform...
.
.
.

-AUTHOR's POV-

Back to the Arena, The episode of Smackdown has now air LIVE, as the pyros started blasting on the entrance ramp, and the music playing and the fans in South Carolina cheering and clapping for Smackdown, and the Commentators, Michael Cole and Pat Mcafee started talking...

Michael: Hello ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Friday Night Smackdown! I'm your host Michael Cole and alongside is my partner Pat Mcafee! Pat how are we feeling tonight?

Pat: Well I tell you this Cole, tonight is going to be cooking, cause let us not forget what has happen this past Sunday at the Royal Rumble!

Michael: I hear ya Pat, not only did we witness Sami Zayn betrayed Roman Reigns, but also we've seen the walk out of Jey Uso when that happen! But before we get into deep, let us talk about the events that's will be happening tonight on Smackdown! First up we have a tag team match between the team of Braun Strowman and Ricotchet vs Giovanni Vinci and Ludwig Kaiser!

Pat: I don't know about you Cole, but I would see Braun and Ricochet take the win here, Braun is playing no more games against the Imperium!

Michael: You tell me Pat! next, we will be having a women's match, for the WWE Smackdown's women's championship. It'll be the champ, Charlotte Flair, against Sonya Deville.

Pat: Not only does Charlotte needs to focus on her match, she also needs to focus on her opponent she will be facing at WrestleMania, The 2023's women's Royal rumble winner, Rhea Ripley! We'll see if she's good enough to fight Rhea! And not just that folks, we also have another stage team match: The Viking Raiders vs The Brawling Brutes: Butch and Ridge Holland!

Pat: The brawling brutes have to take their "A" game on top if they want to win a match, and the Viking raiders are the perfect team to test their skills in ring!

As Pat and Michael finished commentating the match cards...suddenly, (YN)'s them song played...

The crowd cheers loudly when his theme song played...

Pat: Oh man! Smackdowns already cooking!

Michael: I hear ya Pat! We've been expecting this man to arrive here! Here comes the divine being!

(YN) appears as he started pumping the crowd up, and the crowd cheering louder for him, the ring announcer, Samantha Irvin introduces (YN) as he began walking down the ramp...

Samantha: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome, the divine being, the unstoppable force: (WN)!!!!!

Pat: (WN) is just that guy, I mean, look what happen this past Monday!

Michael: Why of course Pat. He teamed up with Cody Rhodes to take out the team of Finn Balor and Damien Priest, but that's not the problem here, the problem is Damien Priest. Damien wanted to ruin (WN)'s moment at the Royal rumble and he sure as hell did. I can tell his mind right now is on set against Damien.

Pat: Well let's see what he has to say right now.

(YN) has a mic on his hand and is in the ring as his song stopped and the fans kept cheering for him and started chanting his name...

Fans: (WN)! (WN)! (WN)! (WN)! (WN)!

(YN) speaks on the mic...

(YN): South Carolina!!!

Fans: *Cheers*

(YN): Man you have no idea how PSYCHED I am to be here on Smackdown! ...Well, not really. And you guys know why. Well two words: Judgement Day.

Fans: *Booing*

(YN): You see, ever since I've arrive here in WWE, at the Royal Rumble, it was going good you know? Entering the ring, kicking ass, tossing everyone out like garbages, everything was going great...until, Damien, and his two little goons, Finn and Dominic, had to ruin it for me.

Fans: *Booing more*

(YN): Now, I'm more upset right now, cause They aren't even here. I mean, whose ass am I suppose to kick? ...Bit since they aren't here, let me send a little message to you, Judgement Day, and especially you, Damien. Sooner or later, you and I...aren't finished. Cause I promise you, Damien, you will fully regret crossing me, and there won't be turning back when you and I finally go one on one!

Crowd: *Cheering louder*

.
.
.
Then suddenly....someones theme song started to play...

As the song plays, the crowd started getting mix reactions, some cheers and some boos mainly, as one of the tag team champs appears, Jimmy Uso, alongside with Solo Sikoa...

Michael: No what? What is Jimmy and Solo doing??

Pat: I don't know Cole, but I can for sure say that Jimmy And Solo have no idea what they're doing, and they better know what they're gonna say, one bad word, (WN) will for sure deal with them.

The song stopped playing, as Jimmy has a mic on his hands and Solo on Jimmy side as some body guard, arms crossed as Jimmy speaks while walking down the ramp...

Jimmy: Aye yo! It's fun and all that you're here on Smackdown, but let me remind you that this here, is not where you get to do whatever you want Uce! You see, you're not only at Smackdown, but you're stepping on the Uso Penetration! You see were the face of Smackdown! And not just that, we're the longest reigning tag team champs as well!

Fans: *Mix Cheers and Boos*

Jimmy: But not just that, if I were you, (WN)...I suggest you get the steppin out here, and there will be no problems.

The fans boo at Jimmy and Solo...(YN) replies...

(YN): Now, I gotta ask...who in the hell you think you're talking to? To me?? Cause I hope not, unless you have a problem with me in this ring, then how about you do yourself, and your partner a favor, stop standing there like the bitches you are, and try get me out of this ring if you can!

The fans cheer from (YN)'s responses as he tosses the mic away and started taunting Jimmy and Solo to try to get them in the ring to fight them...

Pat: Oh boy! I knew something like this will happen, but I can't wait to see Jimmy and Solo get their asses kicked-

Michael: Wait! From behind!

Suddenly, Jey Uso, rushes behind and attacks (YN)...

Pat: It's Jey Uso!!

Michael: We've didn't expect him to arrive here, not after what happen at the Royal rumble! And now he's attacking (WN)!

(YN) tackles and carries Jey, pinning him at the corner of the turnbuckle and started attacking him as both Jimmy and Solo enter the ring and attack (YN) from behind and the crowd booing them...

Michael: This is unbelievable! The usos and Solo are trying to take out (WN)!

Pat: But (WN) is fighting back! You know he won't back down!

Then suddenly...someone song played...

The fans cheered as a superstar, Kevin Owens comes running down the ramp...

Pat: Here comes Kevin Owens!

Michael: Kevin is not done with the Bloodline! And here he comes!

Kevin rushes in the ring as he attacks Solo first, throwing some punches and to try to stunner him, but Jimmy and Jey go attacks Kevin at the same time, but as they both turn around, (YN) sprints and clothesline both the USOs on the ground, Solo goes for a thumb spike to (YN), but (YN) blocks it, pushes Solo to Kevin as Kevin gives Solo a stunner as Solo sold that move and exiting the ring. (YN) grabs Jimmy and tosses him out of the ring too, and as he turns, Jey was about to Superkick (YN), but he blocks the kick, pulls Jey towards him, wraps his arms around him and belly Suplex Jey over the top ropes as Jey falls on top of Jimmy and Solo as the crowd started cheering for both Kevin and (YN) as the bloodline started backing away...

Pat: Looks like (WN) has some backup already!

Michael: I know for a fact Kevin Owens felt good stunning one of the bloodline, but isn't enough yet! Folks we will be right back after the commercial, so stick around what will happen!

-END OF CHAPTER 12-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 2.9K 112
My Final Attempt on a WWE Harem Story! Enjoy! All Characters in this story are 18 and above!
86.3K 2.2K 106
"I know you have looked up to over half of us since you were a kid, but are you prepared for this?" "I have trained since I was a little girl. I know...
878 12 10
After taking all the physical and metal abuse that she can from Austin, Skyla finds a savior in the one man she least expected to come to her aid...T...
8.4K 167 15
This one shots is now complete!! WARNING: THIS BOOK CONTAINS SEX AND SWEARING! IF ANY OF THIS AFFECTS YOU, DO NOT READ! I take recommendations!! This...