โœฏ๐—๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ป โ˜† Walker...

By miguelgf095

Y/n meets Walker scobell through the phone at a meet a greet after that they became the best of ' friends ' More

0 : Prolugue
I : CHAPTER 1
2 : CHAPTER 2
3: CHAPTER 3
4: CHAPTER 4
5 - CHAPTER 5
a/n
6: CHAPTER 6
7: CHAPTER 7
8: CHAPTER 8
9: CHAPTER 9
A/N
11: CHAPTER 11
12: CHAPTER 12
13: CHAPTER 13
14: CHAPTER 14
a/n
15: CHAPTER 15
16: CHAPTER 16
sorry i haven't updated
17: CHAPTER 17
18: CHAPTER 18
19: CHAPTER 19

10: CHAPTER 10

486 8 9
By miguelgf095

After me and Brooklyn had that talk I ended up going home and sleeping It off.

The next morning when I got out of bed to go take a shower and do my morning routine my phone was actually blowing up.

When I got done brushing my teeth I spit out the toothpaste washed off my toothbrush and put it on the holder to the left of the faucet.

I wash my hands and left the bathroom to go check my phone.

When I open my phone I can't see messages from Walker saying that fans kept sending him pictures of his girlfriend kissing another boy.

I audibly gasped he sent me a picture of what the fans were sending him.

He told me that he got attached and he was actually starting to like this girl.

I ignored that text and called him.

It was half a ring before I saw him in the camera.

Before I can even speak he just started rambling.

" Calm down, did you ask her about it " I asked laying my phone down trying to pick out an outfit cuz I wanted to go to the park with Brooklyn today.

" No I wanted to but she hasn't been answering my texts or my calls." He said actually sounding distressed.

" I'm really sorry, do you think it's actually true though " i asked picking up my phone and sending it on the dresser while I put on my shirt.

" I don't know what to believe it's a picture with full evidence it doesn't really look edited at all but I trust her so I don't think she will actually do this " he said but his eyes move to the top of his phone and the call ended.

It took me a second to realize what had happened but when I tapped off the hang up screen I saw he was typing he told me that she just called him.

I clicked off of his chat after I hearted the message as I was putting on my pants about to put on my shoes he called me back.

I answered and as soon as I did I didn't see anything with darkness.

" Hello " I stated buttoning up my pants.

" She actually did it " he said in a low quiet tone.

I sighed knowing that she did because the pictures looked so real.

We sat there and silence for good 5 minutes as I was putting my shoes on.

" Which state are you in right now " I asked tying my shoe and grabbing my phone before I headed  out the door.

" I'm in Las Vegas I just got done on set just got back home to the most horrible news" he said finally sitting his phone up but it was still dark in his room.

" I honestly feel bad, who was the boy she was so called kissing" I asked grabbing my keys off the counter going out of the front door and lock it with my key.

" It was Aryan, he hasn't talked to me either after the incident" I almost dropped my phone and shattered it to pieces.

" Aryan has a girlfriend " I said going back on the porch and sitting down on my rocking chair.

" What, no he doesn't I will know if he would I'm his best friend. " He said shrugging his shoulders.

" No he actually has a girlfriend and you know his girlfriend " I said sitting my phone down next to me grabbing my head.

" You're being deadass he actually has a girlfriend" he asked putting his face into the camera making it look like he was eyeing  the wall up and down.

" Yes this is insane I have to tell her like she's my best friend" I said not realizing the words coming out of my mouth.

" Who are you talking about, Brooklyn?" He said ,fuck didn't want anybody to find out cuz I didn't know if she wanted to keep it or secret or not.

" It doesn't really matter he has a girlfriend and he shouldn't be kissing people knowing he has a girlfriend." I went straight to my text messages and started texting Brooklyn.

It was all coming together I unlock the door and ran to my room it was like everything was piecing itself together without me having to think at all.

I heard about my door and I knew it was Brooklyn so I set the door was open.

Brooklyn walked upstairs said her phone on my dresser and sat Kris Kross applesauce on my carpet.

" Yeah she has the worst karma coming " she said.

( Thanks everyone for supporting me with this book we are now almost at 6K with this book once it hits 10,000 will make a Percy Jackson book and I have a little challenge for the first person to comment on the new book when this book is 10,000 they will be in the book ( Percy Jackson ) thank you all for all the love and everything I have been a little sick I haven't been feeling well I had to take a trip to the hospital but everything else has been so amazing thank you all and this chapter will be Thursday at 9:00 p.m. bye-bye 😭❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💋 )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 1.5K 25
๐“†ฉแฅซแญก ห—หห‹ ๐˜•๐˜–๐˜‰๐˜–๐˜‹๐˜  ๐˜Ž๐˜Œ๐˜›๐˜š ๐˜”๐˜Œ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡; their childhood best friends but she's stuck in her sisters shadow " ๐˜ช ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข...
21.6K 651 9
๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿฅ€ IN WHICH, walker scobell falls for his cast mate's younger sister "๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ž๐ซ." "๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ข ๐ค...
105K 2.2K 32
"๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™š๐™ฉ." Inez was not prepared. 3 years ago Walker Scobell beat her to the unisex role that she rea...
118K 2.3K 29
"everybody wants you. but i don't like a gold rush."