Veiled Hearts ~ HP Fanfiction...

By sakshiiiey

"Veiled Hearts" offers a glimpse into the clandestine world of Hogwarts, where Celestia Malfoy, the poised ye... More

Chapter 0: Character Introduction
Chapter 1: A Chance Encounter
Chapter 2: Shadows of Sophistication
Chapter 3: Unexpected Saviour
Chapter 4: Goblet Of Fire
Chapter 5: Slytherin Shenanigans: A Night in the Common Room
Chapter 6: Ignore The Problem
Chapter 7: The Forbidden Encounters
Chapter 8: Encounters in Shadows
Chapter 9: Cunning Slytherins
Chapter 10: Accidental encounter
Chapter 11: Revelations in the Great Hall
Chapter 12: Cloaked Affection
Chapter 13: The Second Task
Chapter 14: Articles
Chapter 15: A Surprise Encounter in Hogsmeade
Chapter 16: Unexpected Duels
Chapter 17: Aftermath
Chapter 18: Secrets and shadows
Chapter 19: The Third Task
Chapter 20: The Beginning
Order Of The Pheonix
Chapter 21: A Visit to Private Drive
Chapter 22: Parisian Escapades
Chapter 23: Back To Hogwarts
Chapter 24: Boundaries and Darkened Skies
Chapter 25: Welcome Feast
Chapter 27: Silent Resolutions
Chapter 28: Sneaky Slytherins
Chapter 29: Saturday morning calls
Chapter 30: Gryffindors Are Losers
Chapter 31: Godfather meetings
Chapter 32: Social Dynamics
Chapter 33: Deception and Desire
Chapter 34: Broken Friendships
Chapter 35: Hog's Head Meeting
Chapter 36: Neville's Bravado
Chapter 37: Solitude in the Dungeons
Chapters 38: Dumbledore 's Army
Chapter 39: Embrace of Friendship
Chapter 40: Troubleshoot
Chapter 41: Mourning Seraphina
Chapter 42: Emotional Entanglements and Mistletoe Mishaps
Chapter 43: Love in the Night Sky
Chapter 44: Flight From Fate
Chapter 45: Back Again
Chapter 46: Christmas at Grimmauld Place
Chapter 47: Trival Matters
Chapter 48: Hogsmead Date

Chapter 26: Confessions

60 5 2
By sakshiiiey

The following morning marked the commencement of classes, and as the Slytherins gathered around the breakfast table, the air was thick with a palpable sense of discontent.

Each fifth-year Slytherin wore a stoic expression, seemingly perturbed by the mere sound of utensils clinking against plates.

Among them, Celestia Malfoy couldn't shake off the throbbing headache and sour mood, attributing it to a probable hangover. Her attention momentarily shifted from her discomfort as she caught Harry's gaze, his expression a mix of longing and confusion. Before she could dwell on it further, Theodore Nott discreetly slipped her a vial of potion beneath the table, his proximity making her uneasy.

"It'll help you think clearly," Theodore murmured, his breath sending a shiver down Celestia's spine.

Accepting the vial, Celestia hesitated before opening it, her senses tingling with anticipation. A smile broke across her face as she identified the familiar scent. "Hangover potion," she exclaimed, enveloping Theodore in a grateful embrace. The bitter taste of the potion lingered as she downed it in one gulp, earning disapproving glares from their Slytherin peers.

As they shuffled into their first class of the day, Transfiguration, Celestia settled in the back, her mind still reeling from the effects of the potion. As the bell rang, Celestia breathed in relief, to her surprise, Henry sat beside her, a melancholic smile playing on his lips.

"I didn't notice to see you here," Celestia remarked, her curiosity piqued by his presence.

Henry returned the smile, though it failed to reach his eyes. "I noticed you and your friends weren't quite yourselves today. Late night parties, perhaps?"

Winking in response, Celestia gathered her belongings, eager for the next class-Double Potions-and the chance to encounter Harry once more. With a wave to Henry, she made her exit, anticipation bubbling within her.

'Settle down,' said Snape coldly, shutting the door behind him. As soon as he entered the classroom, the class was already filled with students.

There was no real need for the call to order; the moment the class had heard the door close, quiet had fallen and all fidgeting stopped. Snape's mere presence was usually enough to ensure a class's silence.

Celestia noticed Harry was sitting at the back of the classroom, while, she with the rest of the Slytherins sat in front. Celestia decided not to pay him any mind.

The class started with Snape's lecture on about OWLs and the scores they'll require to continue potions on NEWTs level. Celestia was having a good time until Snape started to pick on Harry.

As Snape swept by everyone's cauldron, he looked down his hookedbnose at it without comment, which meant he could find nothing to criticise. At Harry's cauldron, however, Snape stopped. "Potter, what is this supposed to be?"

The Slytherins all sat in front of the class and looked up eagerly; they loved hearing Snape taunt Harry.

"The Draught of Peace," said Harry tensely.

"Tell me, Potter," said Snape softly, "can you read?"

Draco laughed.

"Yes, I can," said Harry.

"Read the third line of the instructions for me, Potter."

Harry squinted at the blackboard,
'"Add powdered moonstone, stir three times counter-clockwise, allow to simmer for seven minutes then add two drops of syrup of hellebore."'

'Did you do everything on the third line, Potter?'

'No,' said Harry very quietly.

'I beg your pardon?'

'No,' said Harry, more loudly. 'I forgot the hellebore.'

'I know you did, Potter, which means that this mess is utterly worthless. Evanesce.' The contents of Harry's potion vanished; he was left standing foolishly beside an empty cauldron.

"Those of you who have managed to read the instructions, fill one flagon with a sample of your potion, label it clearly with your name and bring it up to my desk for testing," said Snape. 'Homework: twelve inches of parchment on the properties of moonstone and its uses in potion-making, to be handed in on Thursday.'

By the end of the class, Harry was seething in anger. As the bell rang, he was first out of the classroon.

"Take mine too" said Celestia hurriedly, handing her flask to Daphne "bring my stuff along, will you?" she called over her shoulder as she left the classroom behind Harry. He seemed to be walking out of the dungeons.

"Harry" Celestia called after him, her voice echoing around her, he stopped, turned around and glared at her.

"Came to laugh at me?'" Harry snapped, still glaring at her "poor me, can't even make a silly potion right"

Celestia froze, hurt.

After a moment, Harry's eyes softened, "I'm sorry," he said, "I don't know what happened, I was angry, it wasn't directed at you"

He genuinely looked sorry, walking with caution Celestia grabbed his hand loosely, "come with me" she says, leading him into the spare classroom that the slytherins occasionally used for smoke.

"What happened?" She asked, closing the door shut behind her.

"Nothing," said Harry bitterly, "Iam just having a horrible day"

Celestia threw her arms around his shoulder, pulling him closer, slightly pushing him against the wall, "I'll make it better"

Harry smiled softly with desire "How?"

Celestia pulled his face towards hers, kissing him full on the mouth. She slid her hand beneath his shirt, pulling it down his right shoulder, and leaned in to kiss his exposed skin. The sensation of her moist lips against his made him emit a soft whimper as he leaned against the desk, allowing her to take control. her lips exploring his neck, her body pressed against his, feeling the rapid thud of his heart.

So, as her lips moved all over his skin, her teeth tugging at the sensitive flesh of Harry's shoulder, her fingers moving all over his chest and down his abdomen, all the blood rushed downward towards his crotch, and he tumbled forward, his entire body betraying him as he couldn't stop himself from whimpering piteously.

Celestia stole a glimpse up and saw that he was virtually in agony under her caress and kisses, and she blinked briefly to dispel the cloudiness in her eyes. gripped his hand in hers, guiding his touch from the wall down to the soft curve of her gear.

Harry seized her buttocks with both hands, causing Celestia couldn't help but to let out a soft whimper, as he raised her off the floor, her feet no longer on the cold stone floor of the classroom. Celestia was surprised as she had no idea he possessed such strength.

Harry hiked her skirt up around her waist as he wrapped her legs around his hips, forcing himself in between them and clamping her to the nearest desk. A gasp of ecstasy from her lips as she felt him press into the thin fabric of her underwear, her eyes closing and her fingers quivering slightly.

With fierce kisses on her skin, violent tugs on her garment, and overwhelming heat between them, they nearly forgot about how chilly it was outside their little hideaway. Harry grasped her and bucked his hips against her core, causing her to cry as he pounded on the sensitive slit just under the soft fabric of her pants.

Celestia was too preoccupied with how he was stroking her, hugging her, and breathing over her skin to notice the tug on the bow on her back and the sash falling from her waist to the floor. The skirt instantly bunched over her waist, revealing the soft pale beige underwear wrapped around her crotch.

Harry growled with an animalistic lust as he placed his hands on her outer thighs and held on tight, his lips capturing hers in another messy kiss.

Celestia's fingers made quick work of the rest of the buttons on his shirt and she tugged on it harshly, untucking the material from the waist of his pants and pushing it down, exposing his taught chest and broad shoulders, his collarbones jutting out against his skin, he was very skinny in compared to other male population.

"Ha..harry?" Her voice stumbled a little as she gripped at his shoulders, the feeling of warmth from his movements on her core making her shake a little bit. He stopped his movements and looked down into her eyes, noting the fear behind the haze of arousal and Harry suddenly felt like he went too far.

"I am sorry" Harry said, out of breath, his face crimsoned as he stared down at her, unsure about what to do.

"Do you have your invisibility cloak with you?" Celestia asked, her voice barely audible, she was embarrassed but she needed him.

It took Harry a moment to fully interpret what she had said, "yeah," he said, "it's in my school bag" he said, looking at the floor near the door.

"Let's go to my dormitory" she said shortly, staring at him with trust that Harry doesn't know if he deserves, "no one's there at the moment, I live with Daphne and Millicent, they won't come until after classes ends, we have plenty of time.

Harry nodded, letting her go.

Dressing appropriately, Celestia peaked out of the classroom, the corridor was deserted, she walked out hurriedly towards the Slytherin common room, halfway through, she could hear the second pair of footsteps, behind, following hers.

Celestia wasn't thinking straight when she pointed her wand at the staircase leading up to the girls dormitory, to her delight, the common room was empty. Muttering a spell she had heard older students use, Celestia led Harry up to her dormitory room.

As soon as she entered her dorm, the door behind closed abruptly, she heard a click, Celestia smiled in satisfaction as she felt an invisible hand crept up her shirt, grasping her breast under the bra.

Celestia moaned, Harry had taken off the cloak, threw it aside on the floor with his school bag, "lock the door" Celestia said breathlessly, moaning as she felt another hand of Harry's moving down in her panties, her body heating up, she couldn't feel her knees, "already did" Harry whispered, kissing her neck, he stared nibbling on her neck, softly at first.

Celestia grasped for breath as he started sucking on her skin, she moved her head sideways so he could kiss her full on the mouth as he started rubbing on her clits with one hand and ceasing her breast with the other, he pinched her already hard nipples and Celestia could have sworn she felt current flow through her body.

Harry couldn't understand where he got the courage to touch a girl the way he was touching her. He felt embarassed but still enjoyed the way she whimpered under him.

Without a word, he slipped a finger inside her, it was warm and wet, she moaned so loudly that Harry feared someone from the common room might hear them and he realised he wouldn't mind being caught with Celestia Malfoy as long as it's not Draco, her older twin brother.

"I love you," he told her, and felt the girl before him go rigid before leaning into him completely.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 7.9K 94
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
379K 32.9K 93
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
382K 12.1K 88
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
1.5M 35K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-