Survival Journal

By Ma1rhK

Victoria Ferrari. "The girl who woke up one day and decided to be a formula 1 driver" those were the cruelles... More

Playlist
Chapter 1: Victory
Chapter 2: Tesoro
Chapter 3: Premiere
Chapter 4: Attraction
Chapter 5: Tension
Chapter 6: Forbidden kiss
Chapter 7: Headlines
Chapter 8: Family reunion
Chapter 9: Humiliation
Chapter 10: Flirting games
Chapter 12: Car battles
Chapter 13: Games
Chapter 14: Shopping spree
Chapter 15: Cocktail- Exposure
Chapter 16: Teammate troubles
Chapter 17:Wrong impressions
Chapter 18: Attention seeker
Chapter 19: Damsel in distress
Chapter 20: Naked
Chapter 21: Swap of places
Chapter 22: Aftermath
Chapter 23: Drops of Vodka
Chapter 24: Climate change
Chapter 25: Suffocate me
Chapter 26: Jealousy?
Chapter 27: Candy land
Chapter 28: Ecstasy
Chapter 29: Perfect boy

Chapter 11: Secret package

24 3 3
By Ma1rhK

A weight falls onto my bed, onto me, embracing my body and forcing my eyes to open widely. A loud groan follows realising it was my sister and my best friend trying to mess with me.

"VICTORIA! Get your ass and wake up!" Diana yells as loud as she can and she keeps messing onto my bed, undoing the sheets and creating a massive pillow fight with my sister Bianca.

I realised I was in deep sleep for multiple hours, my exhausted body needed more, the sun was settled, it was burning my skin with those sun rays coming straight into my eyes from the wide opened window.

Feeling already like a zombie, refreshed yet in need for more of sleep, I also had Diana and Bianca acting like ten years old.

I had no idea how time passed so quickly, how I have been sleeping for so long yet here I was groaning and mumbling stuff under my breath as I remained stuck onto the mattress too weak to move.

I mutter and when I released what had happened I started shouting at both of them. Eventually I couldn't bare Diana's voice and sat on my bed as I rubbed unstoppable my eyes which felt quite dry.

"Since when are you two friends?" Is the first question that comes to mind regarding how much they used to fight each other last year I visited.

They absolutely repelled each other to the level of constant arguments worst than the ones me and Adrian are sharing.

"Since yesterday."Diana announces, painting the town red along with Bianca together.

It was shocking, my jaw would hit the floor if I wasn't so sleepy and dull. My mind wasn't completely enrolled to reality yet.

"Yesterday when, you couldn't stop giggling over nothing. " I wasn't talking to Bianca but she completely ignored my ignorance.

"Oh come on, you were pretty upset over nothing yesterday." Bianca noted with an eye roll showing off her irritation.

"What happened really? When you and Adrian went upstairs for like an hour?" A certain confusion suppresses her skin, her eyebrows furrow and they now both stare at me in curiosity.

Fuck. I felt my brain suddenly working, a loud pound on my chest as an expression of a guilty person washed me all over, I panicked for some reason reminding myself of his whispers and his words against my face, the sudden closure we shared... Their interrogating style triggered me enough, although nothing occured.

"The usual stuff.." I speak in a hesitant tone as I scratch my nose feeling uncomfortable.

Their interest grew stronger now whilst their eyes followed my every move analyzing me from head to toe.

"And anyway... why would you wake me up? Didn't I instructed everyone not to be disturbed until I was up from my nap?" The anger indicating on my face.

"You have a package." Bianca mentions and stands up grabbing in her hands a huge white box with a turquoise bow wrapped around it.

She hands me the box and I observe it in detail, my eyes trail on her in visible confusion.

"Who is it from?"

"I don't know." She shrugged her shoulders clueless.

I sigh and let the box against the soft mattress of my bed as both of the girls stranded sat around me, eager to find out more of this mystery package.

My thrillation couldn't wait, even if I was a bit dubious if I should open it or not, soon I untucked the lace and pulled the cover having myself stare inside the box.

A 1995 Chanel vintage haute couture dress in the perfect quality was contained inside of this box. I immediately gripped the dress carefully and got up letting it unfold and stretch to see it complete.

Oh my- I was so drawn to this simple piece of garment, like I have fallen in deep love, and certainly I have fallen in deep love with whoever the sender is!

We were staring at the rare piece in awe since these Chanel dessses are so scarce and picturesque, it's extremely hard to own one of these in your closet nowadays.

"Oh. My. God." Diana couldn't believe her eyes, the disbelief were perfectly shown through her features as her jaw was in the floor.

Her fingers touched the soft material of the dress and all I needed to be aware of is this mystery's guy name.

"No way." Bianca says speechless as well.

I let the dress laying on the bed as I placed it carefully.

A gift? Who would spent so much money in a such an expensive piece, just so I can be able to wear it? I felt butterflies in my stomach, I am so fluttered by this sweet gesture and so curious.

I immediately search for a card and finally find it inside the box, my hands are kinda shaking with amusement also painting my face. I open the card and the girls try to read it along with me, but I didn't let them.

"I would like to see you being mad inside this dress tonight at your father's gala, You may make my night a bit more interesting;)" is written inside the letter.

A weird sensation overtakes me, a blush on my cheeks and a smile forming on my face sensing my heart beating with excitement.

No name, no further information about the guy. How I'm supposed to know who should I thank? Who should I kiss?

"So, who is it from?" My sister asks me erratic to learn.

"I.. I do not Know." I utter puzzled, disappointed. On the other hand I have a few suspicions, maybe it is from my father..

"What are you talking about!" Diana shouted annoyed as she grabbed the card aggressively and read it. Bianca followed.

Next They both fall on the bed drooling and screaming with the letter written and directed for me.

"He is so cute. He must be hazel, I saw the way he was looking at you last night."Says Bianca.

"Or it would be like, Leon?"

"Leon wouldn't spent his money like that, neither would hazel. I believe it's from father." I confidently informed them with a smile as I read the letter again and again and again, blushing even more.

[...]

I take a nice glance of myself in the mirror once again, as the stylists, the hairdresser and my make up artist and a few more of my personal stuff stranded in my bedroom creating a huge mess.

The place was too crowded and loud, still everyone was focussing their attention to me, guiding me and share discussions.

I was finally ready after a few hours of preparation and everyone was slowly departing from my room except my bodyguards. I wore the dress gifted from an anonymous sender from earlier, my louboutins heels and my hair straight down with special make up.

An overwhelming sensation got the best of me as I felt my breath hinching louder.

I sighed, I wasn't nervous because of the gala of the new car lunching, I have been doing this my entire life, I have been my father's daughter my entire life inside a world full of cars, engineering and businesss management. No, I was keen to get this over with and go back home.

Minutes pass and I leave my room with my bodyguards following, everyone have left already expect me and Diana with Leon.

I make my way over to the garage, and snicked myself in the so called new car my father had designed. A 2024 model.

Additionally, I drived my way with the new model Also checking it out, reaching the gala with Diana right behind me.

My smile becomes wicked as an idea shoved right into my mind and my hands do their own thing, when I am in the parking area I make a quick donut before I park my car and stand out of the new car.

I walk out with the attention of everyone in awe and my best friend following behind as well as Leon.

We moved to the entrance and past the security entering in the car lunching with essential people in serious suits wandering all around the place. A serious mess of dullness. 

"Wow." Bianca said speechless as soon as we tended next to them expressing this surprisement.

"What was that?" My father gritters his teeth staring anywhere but me.

"A free commercial, what you didn't like it?" I snuggled with confidence.

"You already know the answer to that, but you like to challenge don't you"

"You know me so well."

A sudden visit came within my words csme out. Hazel..

"You look beautiful tonight Victoria." Hazel compliments me. I can already sense the tabloids covers going crazy next morning.  A new rumor all over the social media considering me and hazel as a couple after this public attachment.

"You too, Hazel." I compliment him with a warm smile and at the same time my eye sight fall into a very memorable eyes, a pair of eyes that have ghosted my nightmares this days. A pair of eyes I want desperately to forget, even if I havent had this problem ever again..

I catched Adrian Albrecht's eyes burning me with his look.. He was actually cheking me out, starung from the bottom and then all the way to the top where my eyes were and finally those met. Why am I keepping the eye contact, why I even look at him. Later I couldn't help and noticed a blonde girl with blue eyes next to him. They looked like twins..

She is so beautiful..

Wait, they look like twins... Is that manderline.. She is exactly how Mrs Albrecht describet her, yet she looked so pretty i wanted to give up my life just to give it to hers.. It didnt matyer because she was picterisque. They both looked...

Ugh.

"What is it?" Hazel wondered trying to find what I was looking at, hiwever my father and everybody else expect Leon, diana and Bianca have left with him.

Bianca whats so ever she managed to understand what was I looking at. And it isnt for the fact I didnt know this was coming him telling me lies yesterday but I just was so soaked with the lies. As I said he likes to play.

"Oh I see. Mister Albrecht has brought a girl an not any is Manderline." Mt sister informs the rest making me like that roll my eyes annoyed.

I wish he oversteps and soak that bitch in champagne, and ruin her ugly Vogue dress which seems super expensive. I'm sure he bought it, I mean she I his girlfriend he souls sure take care of her, while he fucks another sluts in between. I bet she does the same.

"Oh fascinating." Diana said with no actually energy. He did took advantage of her some days ago.

"We should go and greet them." Leon advices.

"You have the best advices Leon really." I mentioned to him

"Really?" He asked comfused.

"No." I answered with a saintly smile.

An hour within boring talking with random people my dad introduces me, people that only talk about my achievements as a Formula one driver and how big fans of me they are supporting my work as the first formula one female driver after centuries, the first ever girl to have points in f1.

It was fluttering seeing men speaking about me with such thrillation for the first time, not out of fear of my father but out of true generosity. At least now, nobody identified my relationship with my father, nobody knew he was actually my father.

Their admiration gives me a boost of confidence a quick change.

"Victoria Ferreira, isnt it?" A man's voice sounds from in front. A strange new man, I don't know him but he was quite handsome around 35 he looked as he approached me.

I was standing all alone before he caught up to me recognizing me as well. I suppress this interesting look on my face not attempting to show my impoliteness.

"The one and onle." I jerk out a laugh.

"Hmm.. You look more extraordinary from face to face rather than TV. You must be proud though, that a girl like you have earned such respect." He says with his eyes examining my every spot.

"Thank you, that's so sweet." I beamed with satisfaction.

"I must say-" He mentions but his den once is soon cut off my a man's presence. A grip onto his shoulder in a friendly manner by a certain someone.

"Handerson." An Italian deep voice echoed through my ears, flinching my body and forcing my bones to shake.

That man apparently named Henderson turned to face Adrian in an affable expression.

"Handerson." An Italian deep voice echoed through my ears, flinching my body and forcing my bones to shake.

That man apparently named Henderson turned to face Adrian in an affable expression.

"How are you man?"He asks.

I standed up, as feeling the tension increase and crossed my arms with gritted teeth.

"Fine." Adrian responded, dry and serious. "Can you leave us time alone?"His voice was questionable still he managed to make it sound like and order.

And in no time Handerson was gone before he even got the chance.

"He axtyally seemed pretty nice." I said sad to have him leave, he ignored me completely.

A simper shoved right into his face showing this evil exaggeration made my body to flinch.

"I see it fits perfectly." He smirks as he leans forward.

His hand wraps around my waist touching the silk material of the dress.

"What are you talking about?" I asked clearly confused.

"The dress, it looks like it's made for you." He confirms while I found him checking my body once again, it starts getting annoying.

I don't understand.

"Stop it, I don't like your attitude and besides, what would your girlfriend think if she heard you compliment another girl." I scold him and force his hand off of me.

"How many times I have to tell you she is not mine." He repeats calmly, yet exasperated.

"Whatever." I shook my head in disbelief filling my inner self with more despise than before and then attempting to leave him.

His hand reaches mine. Grabbing my forearm aggressively and then press me right against him. I keep the right distances back in balance feeling my cheeks burst into a red colour.

"Well, I didn't spent thousands of dollars for a stupid Chanel dress for her." He smirks.

He did what?

****************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 127 9
Their Fathers built entire legacies in Formula One - She's the daughter of the cunning, yet whole-hearted, Lewis Hamilton, while he's the son of his...
90K 1.9K 36
»»----- ★ -----«« her a famous singer that keeps writing about the guy he likes but doesn't like her back and him the oblivious driver that keeps ove...
198K 2.6K 56
"I hate you so fucking much" she said in a low voice. "I hate you more than you could imagine" he whispered again. "I am so in love with you Lando"...
125K 7.2K 130
Lily Scott was the bane of Sebastian Vettel's life. The Ice Queen of the paddock had taken his seat, she'd taken his sanity...he was damned if he wa...