๐ƒ๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐‘๐Ž๐’๐„

Galing kay Angelx_sukuna

๐‘๐˜๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐ ๐’๐”๐Š๐”๐๐€ ๐— ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๆ‚ช้ญ”: "ใƒใ‚ซใ ใชใ€ๅฅณ" ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž ๏ฟฝ... Higit pa

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—

650 22 26
Galing kay Angelx_sukuna

"𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄, 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄, 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄."

"No..." she mumbled under her breath as her hands reached out for the glass of water.

"It's alright..." she spoke to herself once again, feeling the cold water wet the insides of her throat.

A shaky breath left her mouth as she closed her eyes in exhaustion.

"I...am alright.."

"Everything...is...fine.." she comforted herself having no one else to do so, from yet another nightmare.

Things went silent for a brief moment with her looking at nowhere.

A blank stare, eyes holding no emotions or so, thoughts running through her mind which she was scared to let out. She realised she was being suffocated.

She found herself being breathless, at each moment of her life.

This was not how she imagined it all to turn out....

"Fuck...." she laughed through her whisper, shifting he gaze away from the wall.

"These nightmares are something else...." she pressed her lips tight together, closing her eyes tight before letting them flutter open.

"I killed....." you asserted,"Shizuki...!" you chuckled remembering about the past. "I slaughtered...." you spoke again as you feigned, finding it hard to recall. "A whole village! Killed men, women and....kids." you noded along recollecting your deeds.

"And even...I killed my...own lover!"

"...hahah-"

"Aren't I a horrible person?" You asked to nobody.

"So pathetic....aren't I...?" you bitterly chuckled as tears flooded down your cheeks which shone like diamond when the moonlight kissed your face.

You wiped the tears across your face, which smeared all over your cheeks.

"Is it wrong to remember you at a time like this, Kioto?"

"You were always there to wipe my tears..." you sighed, as a small smile curved up on the corner of your lips.

"No..."

"I shouldn't think about you...I don't...I don't love you anymore..."

"I-I...shouldn't love you anymore..."

"You...are not worth my love..."

"But why..." you met your eyes on the mirror which still had tears peeking out from the corners.

"But why...!?" you retorted slamming the glass on the floor resulting it to break into pieces.

"But why do I keep crying over...over...you?"

"Why?"

"Why, why, why?" you shouted, throwing a showpiece,which stayed put on the night stand, on the mirror.

Slipping from the bed you fell on the floor which had pieces of glass all over it.

It pierced through your skin drawing drops of blood.

'It doesn't hurt at all...'

"Haha-haha-" you laughed hysterically as tears cascaded down your cheek.

"-Y/N!"

"-Lady Y/N!"

"-the door!"

"Lady Y/N open the door!"

"His majesty is here-!"

She flinched at the sudden commotion, as she snapped back to reality.

'Why is he here?'

'No...I cannot let him see...see me...'

'I...I cannot....'

"Your majesty I....I am afraid we might have to break the door open.." Misa said, having left with no other choices.

"Then what is it that you're waiting for, break this fucking door already!" he exclaimed, being momentarily irritated.

"Ah....." You mumbled feeling the stinging sensation run through your body as you struggled to stand up on your legs.

"I must...hide..." You spoke trying to crawl by the bed, being unable to walk.

"Y/N? Are you in there!?" Sukuna's voice broke out as you stumbled falling on the cold floor once again.

"This...is...bad..." You whispered.

"Y/N." His familiar voice spoke from behind as you turned your head back to him, your face holding a smile as tears made their way down your cheeks.

He prompted everyone to leave, with a stern glare as everybody respectfully complied.

He took slow steps as he approached inside.

"Did you have fun making a fool out of yourself?" He asked his tone dripping with disappointment.

You didn't reply as you just stared at him in the eye before dipping your head down.

He scoffed at your indifference, slowly crouching down at your level.

His hands pressed onto your chin, forcing you to look up.

He tilted his neck, cracking a few bones as a smirk formed in the corner of his wrist.

"So you are crying over that fucker, again?" he asked, turning your face from one side to another as he observed the tears, which were long gone but never failed to leave their marks.

You chuckled softly as your eyes bored onto his. You saw him mumble a soft "hm?" as to question you again.

"Is that wrong...?" you asked, being uncertain.

He pressed his lips into a thin, as he looked away. He could feel his heart burn in the inferno which lit within him through your words.

He put up a smirk which veiled the storm of rage jealousy within him.

"You don't realise it?" he asked.

"...maybe...yes...but-" you were cut short when he retorted with irritation, "You said you didn't love him anymore, then why say such things now?" he asked, his voice sounding surprisingly paranoid.

"Why does it matter Sukuna, he is dead anyway..." you spoke, rubbing your temples.

"I can't believe you- you say all this shit doesn't matter when you cause a ruckus in the middle of the night!?" He shouted, his voice louder than the other times he spoke, his expression too changed into something that you couldn't put into words.

You slightly flinched at his sudden outburst, as you bit your lips.

"What can be done now...? What's done can never be undone..." You asserted calmly.

"Right! you know it too. Then why make such a mess out of yourself?" he asked waiting anxiously for you to answer him.

Things hit you back, you too wished to know why? Why were you making a mess out of yourself? Although you kinda guessed the reason. But your pride would never allow you to say that it was him, you craved him to soothe you when you are at your worst...

"Tell me, I need an answer." he pushed you further.

"...it's nothing I just got a nightmare and-"

"We both know that's a white lie, Y/N."

"Tell me the truth, what is wrong with you?" he asked, this time clearly unimpressed by your feeble attempts to keep his question unanswered.

"I...don't know..." You answered.

"You don't know? Or are you that dumb to think I am clueless?" His patience grew thin.

"I don't care what you think-"

He scoffed at your answer, feeling his blood boil at your nonchalant reply.

"Listen Y/N there's a limit...a limit up to how much I can handle your antics, if you cross it you might regret." He warned, his eyes holding nothing but rage and grief.

You felt your eyes twitch at his words.

Antics? Is that how he saw them? He saw your breakdowns as antics? And overlooked the pain you were going through!? were you this unimportant to him that he overlooked something so obvious...?

"Seriously..." You muttered shaking your head, as if in denial.

"Antics?" You scoffed looking away as tears once again threatened to fall down.

"Is that what this seems to you!?" You asked, your voice growing louder.

"Is that how you see me!?" You retorted, your grip on the hem of your kimono becoming tighter.

"Do you even know what I am going through?" You whisper yelled as tears cascaded down your cheeks.

"And do you think-I give a fuck about it!? He retorted with equal rage dripping down from his cold voice, his hands which tied the ribbon in your hair days ago now stayed wrapped around your neck, a little press and it will break.

"THEN WHY THE HECK-DO YOU ACT LIKE YOU GIVE A FUCK?" You shouted at top of your lungs, slapping his hand away.

"Why the hell do you act like you care?" You asked standing up on the ground with pieces of mirror piercing your skin open.

A sick laughter left his lips, as a reaction to your words.

"You are so....dumb. You really think I care for you?"

"You're my sword. What will happen if you were to break? And you know I'm too lazy to fix my tools, right?"

He asked with a sly grin, slowing standing up on his feet.

"So, you think I am something you can use to get a reaction out, huh? Is that it!?" You questioned, as you took wobbly steps towards him while he never bothered to budge.

"What am I your fucking plaything?"You shouted once more, letting this bottled up grief out all at once.

He could feel the thread of his patience snapping.

"So you realise it now? That you're nothing but a toy to me?" He teased, flashing a grin of mockery.

"You are drowning yourself in delusions, forgetting your place."

"Don't you dare overstep, and I will make you regret." He warned, his voice laced with venom.

Surprise etched across her face hearing those words.

"Right...what did I even expect?" You questioned yourself momentarily surprised by your own words.

Sukuna cocked a brow at you in amusement.

"Let's end it....I am too tired to deal with this anymore." You announced picking up a fragment of the mirror you broke earlier.

"How so, enlighten me." He asked as his eyes followed through your action.

'She can never be that foolish to do it.'

You looked down at the pieces of the mirror, your eyes, they were pretty.

'You are so pretty Y/N.' Kioto's voice echoed through your head.

The grip on the sides of the sharp metal became tighter as you slid it against your wrist.

'What the hell? Surely she didn't
do it- right?'

Sukuna's expression took a toll, as he sighed inwardly.

"Do you think a mere scratch in your wrist is all it takes to end your life?" He asked, having not noticed any sign blood in your skin.

It intrigued him to see how far he could push you till you will have no where to go and fall into a dark cliff.

That way it was all more interesting.

"Tell me Y/N, did you want to see how I would react?" He tilted his gaze, as he walked towards you.

'prove me wrong Y/N'

"Was it fun seeing me worry?" He asked, as anger became palpable in his sharp features.

"Want me to help you-" his words were cut short when you pressed the mirror on your wrist, resulting it to pierce through your flesh as it drew a pool of blood.

𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.5M 56.3K 38
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค [#๐Ÿป ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ผ๐™ด] โ๐——๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜.โž โ”€โ”€ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ...
2.2K 147 16
ใ€ ๅ‚‘ๅคๆฒน ใƒป SUGURU GETลŒ ใ€‘ "๐™„'๐™ข ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š." To think he had a right over his actions and thoughts would...
29.4K 896 32
A Various Jujutsu Kaisen Men x Reader 18+ The story revolves around a girl who made a big change in the world of Jujutsu Kaisen. Story Genre: Anime...
43.8K 1.2K 27
"๐ˆ ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง," ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐. "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ. ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ'...