Red lights | Mikey x reader

By ravenmichaeliss

You're a legendary mastermind in the underworld of Shibuya! Your reputation as a brilliant fight strategist p... More

Chapter 1 : The Kleptomaniac
Chapter 2 : An Old Chum
Chapter 3 : The Deal
Chapter 4 : Backing Might
Chapter 5 : Illumination
Chapter 6 : Confronting Infamy
Chapter 7 : Gathering Storm
Chapter 8 : The Turncoat
Chapter 9 : Blueprint
Chapter 10 : The Showdown pt. 1
Chapter 11: The Showdown pt. 2
Chapter 12 : Revelation
Chapter 13 : Defeat
Chapter 14 : Family affairs
Chapter 15 : Deceit
Chapter 16 : Mending
Chapter 18 : Resolve
Chapter 19 : Decision
Chapter 20 : Serendipity
Chapter 21 : Mishap
Chapter 22 : New Year
Chapter 23 : Bars
Chapter 24 : Birth
Chapter 25 : The New Dawn
Chapter 26 : Unforeseen
Chapter 27 : Reunion
Chapter 28 : The Meeting
Chapter 29 : Time Leap
Chapter 30 : Missing Pieces
Chapter 31 : Past Unveiled

Chapter 17 : Unveil

84 4 0
By ravenmichaeliss

28th December, 2005

"Does Tsuyoshi know all this?"

"No. We didn't tell him since both of you are still young to handle it all. But now that you know...you should tell him as well." Touka permitted as both of them sat at the dining room, having breakfast that Sae made for them.

"Yes. I was planning on it. Did you try reaching Father..?"

"Of course I did. But he isn't picking up, neither is Yoshi. I'm assuming that they're both at his mansion in Roppongi."

"That must be it. I'll skip school today and go there." Y/n declared as they received a small smile from their Mother. She let out a sigh as Y/n noticed her anxiousness. It was all going too fast for her liking; very overwhelming.

A comforting smile made its way on Y/n's features as they put their hand on her shoulder.

"Yoshi will accept it all. I'm sure. He's unlike Father." They assured their Mother, lowering a tad bit of her stress.

"I trust you my child." Touka smiled in return as Y/n stood up to leave.

"I'll bring us all together again. Bye!"

-

"So what if Mother doesn't allow Sae to quit?"

"She'll have to. She doesn't have any choice since it'll be her Father's order."

"But Father...what did Sae even do with Mother..? I know you said that she's kinda intervening in your marriage but what exactly is she doing?"

L/n Kohei, their father, looked away as he mentally debated with himself if he should tell his son, or not. A minute passed away as he finally made a decision.

"I know I shouldn't be telling you this thing but since you have the right to know, I'll tell you-Sae hooked up with your Mother. I caught them red handed."
Tsuyoshi's eyes widened as his mouth fell agape. His thought process suddenly halted and he stared at his Father in disbelief.

"What."

"Son. Listen to me, Sae has been seducing your Mother since forever but I always ignored it as I thought her actions weren't romantically directed towards Touka...until two days ago I was proven wrong."

"Since when did Mother turn into this? Where's her class? Where's her morals? Where's her aristocratic demeanor that she let a lowly servant seduce her!?" Tsuyoshi shouted as fury erupted inside him. He never expected to hear that about his Mother. How could she even think of stooping THIS low? They're from the L/n family for God's sake!

"Just what the fuck is this!?" He held his head in denial as anger and betrayal created chaos inside his heart.

"How could she cheat on all of us like this?"

-

A dual-haired boy rested his head on the sofa, looking up at the colorful ceiling which glowed as the disco lights fell on its surface.
Loud music boomed in all the big speakers around the club; the noise intertwined with people's voices as they talked.

"When the fuck is he arriving man?" Asked the dual-haired as he maintained a bored expression.

"He said 'in like 5 mins or so' now who knows if he lost the way here."
A guy with braided hair which sat next to him, replied, as he gulped down a shot.

"I bet he did, that guy hasn't been in here since a year. I wouldn't be surprised if he forgot our faces too."

"Yoshi's always been empty- headed so I second that."
The braided guy laughed making the other male click his tongue.

-
Meanwhile

Y/n rode through the area as they mentally prepared themselves to face their Father and convince him. They didn't really plan how though. But they'll figure it out. It's actually hard for them to solve this matter even if they are brilliant at planning negotiation with gangs. However, this isn't gang matter, it's mature and serious.
They sighed as they tried to come up with the right words to say to their Father but failed. They needed to calm themselves first.

While riding, they suddenly noticed a familiar figure walking down the pathway. They pulled their brakes and squinted their eyes to recognise the person.

"Yoshi!" They called in a loud voice as the person turned around and met eyes with them. Y/n rode closer to him and stopped in front of him.

"Where the hell are you going?"

"I should be asking you that as well."

Y/n let out a sigh as they took off their helmet and got off.
"I'm going to our mansion to talk to Father and you. And since you're here, come with me."

"No, I just left there. Did you know that Mother was such a lowly cheater? She cheated on us with a fucking servant!"

"Yes I know but there's another side to it and I'm here to tell you that only. So come with me, let's go talk somewhere private." Y/n suggested as they parked their motorcycle in the parking of a club.

"Yo yo...have we got the famous L/n Y/n here?" A male voice intervened as two guys made their way outside the club. Both of them having dyed hair and wide grins.

"And they're Yoshi's sibling? How surprising."

"We never expected the famous strategist to show up at our door let alone as our buddy's sibling." The guy with braided hair stretched out his arms in a welcoming gesture as he spoke proudly.

"How about you discuss your private thing inside with us? Yeah Yoshi?" Said the guy with glasses and dual toned hair.

"Uh I think I'll come by later, you guys continue." Tsuyoshi said as he waved his hands out in refusal.

"Y/n man, c'mon you haven't come here in ages. We've missed you, let's catch up." Suggested the other guy as he looped his arm around Y/n's neck.

"No Rin, I ain't got time for you two. I'm here for family business. Let's go Yoshi. We'll come by later." Y/n gave the two guys a dismissive look as they turned their back towards them, ready to leave.

"Okay if you insist. At least let us know your number dude, we've been trying to get in touch with you." Rindou said as he looked at Y/n requesting-ly. He swooped out his phone and handed it to them. Y/n typed in their number and quickly left with their brother, bidding goodbye to the brothers.

"Never would've guessed Y/n is our besto's blood related sibling. I wonder why they showed up here so suddenly. What do ya think Ran?" Questioned Rindou as both of them went inside.

"Probably something with their Father as Yoshi said. They're having family disputes and the dad took Yoshi with him here."

"Ahh so the mastermind is here to solve family matters. I see. Well, we should inform the boss about Y/n's arrival." The dual haired brother finished as both of them acquired their previous seats. Ran responded with a short hum and both of them went back to what they were doing.

-

Meanwhile, in a park

Y/n sat next to their brother as they began explaining to him.

"Yoshi, what I'm about to tell you is the truth. Mother hasn't cheated on us." Before even getting the chance to begin, Y/n is cut off by their brother retorting.

"You'll take her side since you only heard whatever she's told you, while Father has seen everything. Mother hooked up with Sae." Yoshi concluded in a bitter tone.

"It's a long story, Yoshi. Mother and Sae used to be in a relationship before mother's marriage, since grandpa couldn't come to accept her sexuality, he made her marry Father. But Mother didn't just give in to his wish, she put a condition that she'll have Sae as her assistant and housekeeper since Sae didn't have a family to go to and she couldn't afford to live by herself. Mother and Sae both have fought through so much, you and I have no idea. You need to understand that Father is just insecure of Sae because all these years, them being in a relationship before his marriage, kept bugging him. He's been insecure all these years and it has only grown since then. So now he's making up fake stories to kick Sae out."
Y/n finished as they watched their brother's face show no reaction for a few seconds. They waited for him to grasp everything they just said- afterall it was all too much. After a minute passed, Yoshi finally spoke.

"Do you believe Mother..?" He asked in an uncertain tone. Y/n gave him a re-assuring look as they replied, "Yes and I got to know about all this from Sae, not Mother. You know how Sae is... she's always been a mother to us."

"You're right... I've always noticed Father giving cold looks to Sae..he really is insecure. And..Mother, I never thought she'd come out as.. lesbian. But I'm happy that now we've been told the truth." A smile crept up on Yoshi's face as his eyes softened. Y/n held his hand in comfort and responded,
"Yeah. Let's get our family back together. I'm going to convince Father, you'll back me up, right?"

"Of course, Y/n. I'm your brother and most of all..a son." He flashed his whites at Y/n as they chuckled. Suddenly, Y/n questioned.
"But hey, how did you become friends with those Haitani punks? I never knew you made friends with such people, the mannered kid of the L/ns." Y/n teased as Yoshi laughed and replied.

"I met them in summer break this year. Remember I came with Father here to spend the vacation and you didn't?" Y/n clicked their tongue as they recalled.

"Yeah...so that's the kind of friends you make in my absence?" Asked Y/n giving him an accustory look. Yoshi defended himself with, "Oh you say that while acting so buddily with them?"

"Man, I only met them for business. They think I became their pal after having one or two deals with me." Y/n explained in a funny tone as they both stood up to leave. Yoshi laughed in response.

"Well, let's go meet them after we resolve this matter. Gotta grab some drinks to clear the head." Suggested the male receiving a side eye from their older sibling.

"You realise you're just fourteen and a half years old? Speaking as if you're some old hag in his 50's." Yoshi just shrugged and both of them sat on Y/n's motorcycle.

"Hold on tight bro." Y/n told, and almost immediately pulled the throttle, speeding off to their mansion.

-
Word count - 1799
I'll be updating regularly since my finals are over now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

586 312 19
"Men will stain your white infact wear red, black or blue men will still find a way to stain it" I would have told 16 years old Anita that she shoul...
110K 3.9K 50
The story runs between two students having opposite characteristics. literally opposite. Kristel Lewis was a bad ass bitch and Chance Devon Martinez...
673K 24.5K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
19.7K 377 40
เณ‹โ€โ€เณ‹โ•โ•โ• โ€ โ•โ•โ•เณ‹โ€โ€เณ‹ In taisho-era Japan, Kindhearted Y/n Amai makes a living with her family when she was 6 she had to suffer with no father's love, bu...