TMNT 2012: Y/n Hamato

By KBPeanutGirl24578377

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in the house, dudes! Y/n Hamato is the younger human sister of Leo, Donnie, Rap... More

Rise of the Turtles part 1
Rise of the Turtles part 2
Turtle Temper
New Friend, Old Enemy
Metalhead
Monkey Brains
Never Say Xever
The Gauntlet
Panic in the Sewers
Mousers Attack!
It Came From the Depths
I, Monster
New Girl in Town
The Alien Agenda
The Pulverizer
TCRI
Cockroach Terminator
Baxter's Gambit
Enemy of My Enemy
Karai's Vendetta
The Pulverizer Returns!
Parasitica
Operation: Break Out
Showdown Part 1
Showdown Part 2
The Mutation Situation
Invasion of the Squirrelanoids
Follow the Leader
Mutagen Man Unleashed
Y/n's Bio
Mikey Gets Shellacne
Target: April O'Neil
Slash and Destroy
Y/n gets a pet!
The Good, The Bad and Casey Jones
The Kraang Conspiracy
Fungus Humungous
Metalhead Rewired
Of Rats and Men
The Manhattan Project part 1
The Manhattan Project part 2
Mazes and Mutants
The Lonely Mutation of Baxter Stockman
Newtralized!
Pizza Face
The Wrath of Tiger Claw
The Legend of the Kuro Kabuto
Plan 10
Vengeance In Mine
A Chinatown Ghost Story
Into Dimension X
The Invasion part 1
The Invasion part 2
Within the Woods
A Foot Too Big
Buried Secrets
The Croaking
In Dreams
Race with the Demon!
Eyes of the Chimera
Vision Quest
Return to New York
The Pig and The Rhino
Battle of New York part 1
Battle of New York part 2
Casey Jones vs The Underworld
The Noxious Avenger
The Clash of the Mutanimals
Meet Mondo Gecko
Turtles in Time
Tale of the Yokai
Attack of the Mega Shredder
The Creeping Doom
Dinosaur Seen in Sewers
Annihilation: Earth part 1
Annihilation: Earth part 2
Beyond the Known Universe
The Moons of Thalos
The Weird World of Wyrm
The Outlaw Armaggon
Riddle of the Ancient Aeons

I Think His Name is Baxter Stockman

523 15 0
By KBPeanutGirl24578377

I don't own this picture! 

Y/n POV

I was in the dojo meditating with Father and I kept getting this feeling in my stomach and I couldn't focus. 

"You're not focusing, Y/n. What's troubling you child?" Father asked. 

"You know that gut feeling I got, I keep getting it and it won't go away. It's like my senses are going haywire and I feel like everything is about to go wrong. I don't know what's happening and I'm scared." I stated, panicking a little. 

Father put a hand on my shoulder to calm me down and it worked. I melted into his arms and my mind started to clear. 

"You don't need to be afraid, my child. I will try and figure out what is going on, why you try to clear your mind of all this with your brothers." Father stated. 

"Yes, Father." I said as I left the room and Father continued meditating. 

"Guys, guys, get in your spot!" I hear Mikey shout. 

I get to the living room and I see that Mikey made a makeshift ramp. At the end are Leo, Raph and Donnie crouched on the floor in a row. On the ramp, Mikey is holding his skateboard.

"All right, Mikey, but this is the last time!" Raph stated. 

"But don't flip me this time." Donnie stated. 

"Ate too much cheese." Leo stated. 

"And now the kid goes for the world record! He will attempt to jump three mutant turtles!" Mikey stated. 

"I can't believe he talked us into this." Raph grumbled. 

"What are you guys doing? I just cleaned in here! Father is in the dojo, he will hear you. Please, whatever you were about to do, don't and help me clean up." I stated. 

"Ya! Booyakasha!" Mikey exclaimed, not listening. 

Mikey leaped off onto his board and sped down.

"What is going on in here?" Father asked. 

"Sensei!" Leo exclaimed. 

"Whoa!" Mikey exclaimed as they all crashed into each other on the floor. 

"How many times have I told you not to skateboard in the lair?" Father asked. 

"None, Sensei." Mikey stated. 

"I shouldn't have to tell you!" Father shouted. 

"You're right, Sensei. We definitely should have known better and we deserve to be punished. Eh, some." Leo stated. 

"And what do you think would be a fitting punishment, Y/n?" Father asked me. 

"Well, uh, they should clean up their mess? And then think about what they did." I stated. 

"Yeah. Sounds about right. We were wrong. Wouldn't want to do too much. No worries." My brothers said. 

"What about being grounded for a week?" Father asked. 

"Oh, I'm not sure that's-" I said. 

"I'm cool with the thinking." Mikey stated. 

"Really, that's not necessary." Donnie stated. 

"Maybe next time." Raph stated. 

"You're grounded for a week!" Father shouted at the boys as he left for the dojo. 

The boys groaned in defeat, and as for that, the skateboard ramp collapsed, leaving an even more mess.

Raph is pacing around while Leo and Mikey are sitting on the couch.

"Gah! This bites! I can't believe we're stuck down here for a whole week!" Raph shouted. 

"Not all of us, why don't I go on solo patrols until you guys aren't grounded anymore?" I asked. 

"Guys, guys! You wanna see what I made?" Donnie asked. 

"This is how bored I am. Yes, Donnie. I do." Raph said. 

"Ok, ok, ok! Remember the other day I was scrounging in that military junkyard?" Donnie asked. 

"No." Me, Leo, Raph and Mikey said in unison. 

"Well, I found an incredibly advanced A. I. microchip, made from Get this! Self-assembled chain-linked copolymers!" Donnie exclaimed. 

"That's my favorite kind of copolymer." Mikey said. 

"Mine too! And I used it to make this." Donnie stated. 

Donnie takes out a small device. It is silver and it has a bright blue button in the middle.

"The most advanced music player in the world. So who wants to try it?" Donnie asked.  

"I do! Toss me the T-Pod." Mikey stated. 

"The T-Pod?" Donnie asked. 

"Turtle. Pod. T-Pod. I am so good at naming stuff." Mikey stated.  

Donnie gives the T-Pod to Mikey. 

"You're really gonna plug an advanced piece of military technology directly into Mikey's head? What if it melts his brain?" Raph asked. 

"It won't. And even if it did, who'd know the difference?" Donnie asked and I smacked him upside the head. 

Mikey press one of the buttons until he screams

"What? What's wrong?" I asked. 

"It's polka! Make it stop! Make it stop!...Thanks." Mikey said. 

"That's it. I gotta get out of here." Raph stated as he leaves. 

"Where are you going? We're grounded." Leo stated. 

"Not all of us." I pointed out. 

"I don't care. I gotta do something or I'm gonna go nuts! Let's find a skate spot!" Raph stated. 

"Skate spot? I'm totally in!" Mikey stated. 

"But what's Father gonna say?" I asked. 

"I don't know what's going on, because they snuck out while I was asleep." Raph mimicked Father. 

"Heh. Real mature. But I'm your leader. And as your leader, I say nobody's going." Leo stated. 

"Well as your followers, we're going anyway. You coming, Y/n?" Raph asked. 

"No way, I'm sitting this one out. You guys may want to get in trouble with Father but I on the other hand don't, so I'm staying here and out of trouble." I stated, sitting down on the couch with my guitar. 

"Suit yourself, sis. We're going to have some fun!" Raph exclaimed. 

"Well as your leader, I'm going with you. To lead you. Away from... bad stuff." Leo stated. 

Mikey started screaming again, probably because it was polka music again. 

"What's wrong?" Leo asked. 

"It's back to polka! We've got to get some more tunes on this!" Mikey whined. 

It was 2:00 in the morning and I hear the boys enter the lair. 

"We made it home!" Raph exclaimed. 

"Shh! It's 2:00 A. M." Leo shushed. 

"And Y/n and Splinter's still asleep. This is epic." Mikey whispered. 

"It's not epic. It was a really bad idea." Leo whispered. 

"No, it wasn't. We got out there and stomped a sleazeball. So what's the problem?" Raph asked. 

"You guys are going to be too tired to training tomorrow." I stated and they turned to me. 

"Don't say I didn't warn you, this little escape mission is going to come back and bit you in shell." I stated as I went back to bed. 

It's the next morning and after a late night mission to get around being grounded the boys were too tired to train properly. 

"Knees higher, Leonardo! Extend, Michelangelo! Raphael, you call that a Koho Tenkai? Because I do not! Yame! Hmm. Is there something you want to tell me?" Father asked the boys. 

"Something we wanna tell you? Nope." Mikey stated. 

"You all seem tired." Father stated. 

"We're not...Wide awake...Fresh as daisies." Leo, Donnie and Raph said in order. 

Mikey yawns and falls asleep on my shoulder. I pat his shoulder to wake him up. 

"So you would not object to a little Randori." Father said. 

"Well-" Mikey said as Father whacked the boys with a stick, hard. 

"I hope you have learned, turtles, that truth isn't the only thing that hurts." Father stated. 

It's later in the day and I'm in the living room with my brothers. 

"Seen this enough times there, chief?" Raph asked. 

"Would you shh! This is the best part." Leo said. 

"We interrupt this program to bring you breaking news. We've received shocking footage of an assault on the T.C.R.I office complex in Brooklyn." Carlos from the news stated as he shows a clip of some guy in a robot suit. 

"At last I will have my revenge!...Who are you?...You'll never know. I'm the thing that haunts your nightmares! I'm the nameless shadow who-...Baxter?...No....Baxter Stockman?...NO!...Hey, everybody! It's Baxter Stockman!" The video showed. 

"I think his name is Baxter Stockman." Raph stated. 

"Is this because I fired you?...That copy machine was already broken when I-! I mean, [deep voice] I don't know what you're talking about!" The video is then paused. 

"How did he upgrade his armor so fast?" Leo asked. 

"He has the T-Pod?" Donnie asked as the boys looked at Mikey. 

"Oh, um I might of dropped that during the fight." Mikey said. 

"You dropped it during the fight? Nice going, Mikey!...It's your fault!...How is it my fault?...You know I can't be trusted with nice things!" Donnie and Mikey went back and forth. 

"So the A. I. chip is upgrading his armor the same way it upgraded the T-Pod?" Leo asked. 

"And if it keeps going, there's no telling how powerful he'll get." Donnie stated. 

"This has gone way too far. You have to tell Father about this." I stated.   

"What? That we turned some nutjob into a super villain? Do you know what he'll do to us for that? I mean, he pounded us into the ground just for being sleepy!" Raph exclaimed. 

"Look, we beat Stockman once, we can beat him again. We track him down, grab the T-Pod, and get back here before Splinter knows anything." Donnie stated. 

"If my opinion counts for anything, Donnie's right." Mikey stated.

"Hey, thanks, Mikey. But it doesn't." Donnie stated. 

"Didn't think so." Mikey said. 

"I'm coming with you guys, let's show this Stockman who he's messing with." I stated. 

We finally get to Baxter Stockman's lab and we hear him talking to himself. 

"I'm not Baxter Stockman. I am the Baxman! No, no, I am.. I am the Suitinator! Aw, that's terrible! Captain Punch-you-hard! Why is this so difficult?" Stockman asked himself. 

"I kinda liked 'the Suitinator.'" Mikey whispered and I nodded. 

"You guys again? Who's the girl? She's pretty." Stockman stated, smirking at me. 

"All right, Stockman. Nobody wants to hurt you." Leo stated. 

"We don't? Did I miss a meeting?" Raph asked. 

"We just want the T-Pod." Leo stated. 

"Give up my source of power? Why? So you can laugh at me again? Throw me in a dumpster?" Stockman asked. 

"Sounds good to me." Raph said. 

Raph starts to attack but Stockman punches him. Me, Leo, Donnie and Mikey started to go after them but Stockman extended his hands, slamming Mikey and Donnie down. Leo managed to slice his claws until it started to move on its own and latch itself onto Leo's head.

"Get it off! Get it off!" Leo exclaimed. 

It starts firing lasers. Donnie and Raph leaped out of the way only for their weapons to get dislodged. Their eyes grow wide with shock.

"Lasers! Run!" Donnie exclaimed. 

We run for our lives as Leo gets electrocuted.

"Hey Stockman!" Mikey exclaimed. 

Mikey swings his Kusari nunchuck but gets spun around.

"Incoming!" Donnie exclaimed. 

"What now, genius?" Raph asked. 

I helped Leo get free when the laser strikes the robot.

"Thanks." Leo said to me. 

Mikey was being swung by Stockman as the boys charged after him. Donnie's staff gets broken in the process and leaps away. The others soon joined him and charged. There was an explosion. Stockman bursts through the building, holding the turtles and throws them into the dumpster.

"Foolish turtles and girl! Did you really think you could defeat me?" Stockman asked.  

"Well, yeah." Mikey said. 

"All my life, people have laughed at me. The other kids in school, my co-workers, the woman who fixes the copy machine! How was I supposed to know you don't pour toner in the top? But when they behold the power of this suit, they won't be laughing anymore! They'll tremble in terror!" Stockman exclaimed. 

Stockman and the T-Pod started to merge. 

"What's happening?" Leo asked. 

"Stockman and the T-Pod. They're... merging. They're becoming one single entity." Donnie stated. 

"The Stockman Pod." Me and Mikey stated in unison and high-fived each other. 

We started to run away, getting out of the dumpster and fleeing.

"The Stockman Pod's right on top of us!" Mikey exclaimed. 

"Stop calling him that! That's a stupid name!" Raph exclaimed. 

"Split up! He can't follow us all!" Leo exclaimed as we split up. 

"No way! He's gonna follow us!" Mikey exclaimed, referring to me and himself.  

"Why would he follow you? Y/n, I can understand, but why you?" Leo asked. 

"Not the time, Leo!" I exclaimed. 

"They always follow me!" Mikey exclaimed. 

"Stop being paranoid and just do it!" Leo exclaimed. 

We all split into different directions and Stockman chased after me and Mikey.

"Aah! I told you he was gonna follow us!" Mikey exclaimed. 

 Me and Mikey start to invade while Stockman chases me and him.

"Pizza? All right!" Mikey exclaimed. 

"Pizza? This isn't the time for a snack, Mikey!" I exclaimed. 

He doesn't listen to me, leaps and grabs a pizza box

"I've got you now!" Stockman shouted. 

"Oh, yeah? Well, I've got hot cheese!" Mikey exclaimed. 

He tosses the pizza onto Stockman.

"Is that the best you've-" Stockman said before he realized we were gone and we retreated back to the lair. 

'We were in for a huge randori session from Father for this. 

"Shh, guys, quiet. You're gonna wake him up." Leo stated. 

"I'm not making noise. Shh." Mikey stated. 

"Don't tell me to be quiet. Shh!" Raph shouted. 

The light suddenly turned on and I saw Father and he was not happy.  

"Ah! Sensei!" Leo exclaimed. 

"And where have you been?" Father asked. 

"Nowhere." Raph stated. 

"How did you get so hurt?" Father asked. 

"Oh! That! Um, well, we were um-...hit-...by a-...bus?" The boys said, trying to make up an excuse. 

"Hit by a bus?" I asked. 

"Well, what was I supposed to say? Meteor? Cow? Flying building?" Mikey asked. 

"Enough! Tell me what happened." Father ordered and me and Mikey told the whole story. 

"And then I threw hot cheese in his face and me and Y/n ran away." Mikey said. 

"Very resourceful, Michelangelo. But I'm still highly disappointed in you all. The first rule of being a ninja is 'do no harm'. Unless you mean to do harm. Then do lots of harm." Father stated. 

"You're right, Father. I guess we did make a mess of things. I'm sorry, but I couldn't let them go alone, even though I'm not grounded, I still disobeyed you." I stated.  

"So what do you think would be a fitting punishment?" Father asked me. 

"We need to clean up our mess." I stated. 

"Yes. You must stop this Stockman Pod." Father stated. 

"But, Sensei, that guy's already kicked our shells. And now he's even more powerful. How are we supposed to stop him?" Donnie asked. 

"I know! I'll hit him really hard!" Raph shouted. 

"Brute force is not the answer. You will need to rely on your ninja training." 

"Excuse me, Sensei, but ninjas never had to go up against guys in armor. I mean ninjas always had to go up against guys in armor." Mikey stated. 

"Nice save." Raph said. 

"Sensei, what was their secret?" Leo asked. 

"They understood that you do not fight the armor. You fight the man inside." Father stated. 

Me and my brothers all look at each other. 

"Why are we all looking at each other?" Mikey asked. 

Later on the rooftop. 

Donnie: Are you sure this is gonna work?

"Like Sensei said. Don't fight the armor. Fight the guy inside. And one thing we know about bad guys, they love chasing Mikey and Y/n." Leo said and I swear I wanted to slap him.  

Me and Mikey are being chased by Stockman and then I see missiles. 

"Guys! Stockmanpod's got missiles!" Me and Mikey exclaimed in unison. 

The missiles explode, making us dodge. Me and Mikey managed to avoid the explosion as he used his nunchuck on the wire. The rest started to throw chains and restrain him in a hold as Me and Mikey lands next to Leo.

"Now who's trembling in terror?" Mikey asked. 

Stockman breaks free, throws Mikey and grabs me, causing a crash.

"Mikey! Y/n!" Leo, Donnie and Raph exclaimed in unison. 

"That's it. You're going down!" Raph exclaimed. 

The boys start to attack. Donnie lifts himself using his staff and kicks Stockman repeatedly before slamming down. Leo comes in from behind and tries to slice his armor, but it doesn't dent. Raph stabs his sai leaping to the top but gets knocked onto the roof and slammed down.

"Raph!" Leo exclaimed. 

Both turtles get slammed, and spin around making them dizzy then Stockman throws them down. Raph managed to save them by getting them back on the roof. Stockman accidently released me in the process and Raph caught me. 

"Gotcha!" Raph exclaimed. 

"Thanks, Raph." I said. 

"Any last words?" Stockman asked. 

"Just one. Bees!" Leo said. 

"Bees?" Stockman asked, confused. 

"Beeees!" Mikey exclaimed. 

Mikey throws the beehive into the robot, Stockman yells. The mouth of the suit opens up to reveal the T-Pod.

"The T-Pod!" Leo and I exclaimed. 

The boys managed to knock him down and the robot deactivated. I pulled the T-Pod out and Stockman emerged from the robot.

"So we'll call it a tie?" Stockman asked. 

"Wanna call it a tie, Raph?" I asked, smirking at Stockman. 

"Not yet." Raph said. 

"No! Nooo!" Stockman screamed and then was thrown in the garbage. 

"Now it's a tie." Raph stated. 

We all cheer and head back down to the lair. 

"You all showed wisdom and great skill in defeating the Stockman Pod. I am proud of you all." Father stated. 

"Does this mean we're not grounded anymore?" Leo asked. 

"Yes. But first, Randori!" Father shouted and we all screamed and ran away. 

.

.

.

Hey, my little ninjas!

I hope you are all enjoying the book and thank you for over 200 reads on it so far! 

I love you guys so much and I hope I can continue writing for you guys in the future! 

I love you guys and have a goodnight or day! 

PEACE!  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 261 10
specifically, a troll reader and the rest is idk. IM TOO LAZY :(
18.1K 428 14
While (Name) is spending the week at her friend Hogarth's house. The two stay up a bit pass their bedtime to watch horror movies. Then suddenly the T...
198K 4.8K 126
(Y/N) Garmadon, daughter of Lord Garmadon, is the elemental master of darkness. As the purple ninja, she fights along Jay, Kai, Zane, and Cole with...
4.4K 115 12
From mini movies, to those blooper reels and maybe requests later on when I get things together. Will include both Woody and Buzz material most likel...