Reign Of Alpha And Luna (A Vh...

Vhopes_eomma

"Your majesty, Prince taehyung freed all the cattles of palace and now they are running all over the reign!!"... Еще

⛥𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢⛥
❂ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫❂
☪𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢 ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫☪
❅𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢❅
۞𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫۞
⚜ 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨 ⚜
ℭ𝔥-1×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔎𝔦𝔪'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-2×𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥 3×ℑ𝔫𝔳𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔞 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔩 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-4×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-5×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-6×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥-7×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥-8×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥-9×𝔍𝔦𝔰𝔬𝔬 𝔖𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔫𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥-10×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔪 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔨
ℭ𝔥-11×𝔏𝔢𝔢 𝔗𝔞𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔫
ℭ𝔥-12×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔟𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥-13×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠
ℭ𝔥-14×𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔱
ℭ𝔥-15×ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢
ℭ𝔥-16×ℭ𝔥𝔞 𝔈𝔲𝔫𝔴𝔬𝔬
ℭ𝔥-17×𝔑𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔠𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔡
ℭ𝔥-18×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡𝔰 𝔠𝔞𝔪𝔭
ℭ𝔥-19×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔶 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔥𝔦𝔪!
ℭ𝔥-20×𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-21×𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔰
ℭ𝔥-22×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-23×𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫!
ℭ𝔥-24×𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔬𝔫 𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢
Ch-25×𝔖𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 26×𝔚𝔢𝔡𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 27×𝔎𝔦𝔩𝔩 ℌ𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥 28×𝔉𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 29×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 30×𝔒𝔐𝔢𝔤𝔞, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 31×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 32×𝔑𝔞𝔪𝔧𝔬𝔬𝔫, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 33×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡𝔰
ℭ𝔥 34×𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱!
~ℭ𝔥 35×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 ~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯(𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)~
ℭ𝔥 37×𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 38 ℌ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯?~
ℭ𝔥 39×ℜ𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔫 𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔢, 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 40×𝔐𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔰
ℭ𝔥-41×𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢
~ℭ𝔥-42×𝔐𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔠𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 43×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥
ℭ𝔥-44×ℑ𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡
ℭ𝔥 45×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔡𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫?
~ℭ𝔥 46×𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 47×𝔐𝔶 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔦𝔰 𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔰~
ℭ𝔥 48×ℑ𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 49×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 50×ℑ𝔫 𝔡𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔰𝔩𝔲𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-2~
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-3
ℭ𝔥 52×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔞𝔩
ℭ𝔥 53×𝔐𝔶 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔶, 𝔦𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 54×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 55×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢
ℭ𝔥 56×𝔗𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔣𝔩𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 57×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥 58×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫'𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔶
~ℭ𝔥 59×𝔖𝔢𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔤~
~ℭ𝔥 60×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 61×𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔤𝔫𝔞𝔫𝔱?~
~ℭ𝔥 62 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢~
~ℭ𝔥 63×𝔓𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 64×𝔊𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔰!
ℭ𝔥 65×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔣𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔶
ℭ𝔥 66×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔶𝔢𝔩
ℭ𝔥 67×𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 68×𝔏𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 69×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫 𝔡𝔞𝔶
ℭ𝔥 70×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱?!
ℭ𝔥 72×𝔈𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 1)
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 I-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 II -𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 III-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IV-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 V-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~(cont.)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VIII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IX-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 X-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰(𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡)
𝔈𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

ℭ𝔥 71×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱

407 92 93
Vhopes_eomma

"Bring him here, taehyung." Commanded eunwoo with a smirk on his face.

And slowly, it dropped.

Taehyung did not moved an inch, instead, he placed hoseok down on his place, and continued to stare at eunwoo with his Amber orbs, confusing him, Lisa, and the others who was standing there.

And then, a small smirk appeared on taehyung's face.

He turned his gaze towards of his lover, who stared at him with innocence in his orbs.

And then, the innocence disappeared, and a smirk took place on his lips too.

Eunwoo's eyes widen, when taehyung cupped hoseok's face, and pulled him into a deep kiss in front of him.

And, everyone was shocked, just like eunwoo, while jae, was smirking secretly at all of this.

They both kissed each other for some moments, and then taehyung broke it, gently caressing on hoseok's cheek while looking into his eyes.

"I would not! What you will do huh!?" Taehyung shouted, and rushed towards of their fathers while holding onto hoseok's hands.

"Do you really think that I was your bait, huh?" Taehyung asked, chuckling at his words, looking up at eunwoo, who was looking confused, just like the others who were standing there.

"No eunwoo no. You were, the bait here." And once again, everyone fell silent at the words of taehyung.

Hoseok chuckled, and stood on his toes, to place a kiss on his mate's cheek, who wrapped his one arm around of his waist, while the younger placed both of his hands on his one shoulder, and leaned his head on it, now staring at the pure breed alpha in front of him.

"You thought that you were the one who was playing? You thought that you are the real Mastermind here, right? Oh, so I apologise to break your delusion here eunwoo, but you were not the only Mastermind here, instead, there were, three masterminds in this uncouth play of yours." Taehyung explained, with the same smirk on his alluring face, but both lisa and eunwoo, just kept staring at him with their cold gazes.

Taehyung's pov

"So, let me start everything from ever since we stepped in jung's reign" I said, as I caressed the back of my mate gently, who purred softly at my touch.

"As soon as I came here, my first intention was to search for the person who tried to give me love potion five years ago, and tried to make me his bait. I knew, that whoever the person is, might be hiding in jung's reign, because you seems like to have some personal animosity from this place, and you wanted me to make hoseok fall in my love. And one more thing I wanted to know which was, that hoseok was an alpha, then why you wanted me to make him fall for me, and why you only chose him as your target?" I said, and the place was in dead silence.

"And then, when I came here, I found hoseok. I acted like I am still under your spell. I acted like I am still your bait, and I was doing everything you were commanding. I started flirting with hoseok, started to do everything which could make him fall for me, and~" I stopped, turning my gaze to my small lover, who stared back at me with a smile, and placed a peck on my lips.

"He did."

Flashback

"He confessed his love for me today, majesty. What I have to do next?" I asked in my mind, while hoseok was in his deep slumber. After he confessed his love for me and we reached in fairy wolf village, I put him to sleep, and now I am trying to inform whoever that moron is about my improvement.

"Good. Now, on the blue night, mate him. He will tell you everything about the mating process of pure breeds. You are not a pure breed, but unfortunately still his mate, so, knot him, and try to awake his wolf and find out if he is really the rebirth of air dragon."

"As you say, my majesty"

Flashback ends

"And, again, I did everything the way you said. I mated him, I awaken his wolf, I made him obsessed for me. But wait for a moment, did I said, I acted I did what you said?" I said, and placed my fingers under of my chin, pretending to think something, then turned my gaze towards him once again.

"I lied" I said, smirking at him evilly.

"I fell for him the day I laid my eyes on him. I pretended like I was working for you, when in real I was just enjoying myself with my beautiful." I chuckled, and then, I started to stare at him coldly.

"And just like this, I came to know about him being a pure breed omega. And when we came back from the magical pond after knowing hoseok's real identity, after I came to know about him and you again talked to me in my brain on that same night, you did one of your biggest mistake."

Flashback

"So he is a pure breed omega, and that is what king ji-ho was hiding. Good, my loyal bait, now, just wait for my next command." I frowned at his words, but before I could say anything, he broke the connection between of our minds.

"How he came to know about this when I did not even told him anything?" I mumbled, and started to fidget with my fingers.

And, realization hit me.

"It means, this unknown pure breed alpha is here, in this village, hiding in between of us!?"

Flashback ends

"I become sure that the one who tricked me, who was using me as his bait according to him, is someone in between of us. He was present in that village, hiding between of us, and my first suspicion was taemin, you, and yoongi hyung, because you were the only alphas which were strongest here." I said, still staring at him coldly.

"And then, after some more days of waiting, when we came to know about our past lives and everything, and came to know that we have to head for Tartarus where there were high chances of me and hoseok getting separate from each other because you surely would not allow us to have our powers of dragons, I made a strategy through which I could get connect to hoseok, does not matter where in the world he would be kept. So~"

Flashback(chapter 60,the first heat)

Taehyung, who was hiding in hoseok's chamber, appeared from the darkness of that room, taking the lunar lure potion in his hand.

A smirk formed on my lips, and I poured the whole bottle in the chalice, which was not much, leaving a last drop inside of it, as I know, my beautiful still have not poured the potion in his chalice.

After almost emptying the bottle, I took my steps back, and hid in the darkness if his chamber.

"I apologise, my pretty omega, but you becoming pregnant is necessary." I mumbled, staring at him, who gulped down the whole content of the chalice without noticing my presence in his chamber. Scent suppressant oil surely is a magical thing.

Flashback ends

"I purposely made him pregnant, because I knew, that if my puppy would be inside of him, I would be able to connect with him because my puppies will increase his powers, and also as they are my part, my seeds, so they will help me a lot, and, they did! I was able to connect my mind with my hobi even when he was in the dome of nyx, which helped me in finding hoseok's location, but, it took too much time in this, because the powers of dome of nyx was not weak, and as it was hidden from all over the world, so no one was supposed to find it, and that is why the royal army kept failing in finding that place." I said, smirking at him, but again, it dropped when I found him glaring at me.

"What? Did you thought that I will be same innocent taehyung like I was in past life? Neophyte, innocent, stubborn, who lost his lover because of his Innocence?" I said, chuckling at my words, moving my head side by side slowly.

"Then, I apologise eunwoo, it was all an act. My stubbornness, the childish acts, all those pranks which I used to play, all of that, every single of that, was a facade, which I was wearing to hide my real face, Cha eunwoo." I said, and again, he just kept staring at me with his same cold orbs.

"I did everything what you commanded me, I played with your mind the same way you were thinking that you are playing with mine. I manipulated you, to do some mistake, to do something so that I could know that who is the one behind all of this, and who is the one who want to hurt king ji-ho and specially hoseok, but, you were wise, and tricked us, by making taemin a bad one here." I explained, and again turned my gaze to hoseok, who was listening everything with his eyes closed, and head leaned on my shoulder.

"I almost believed that taemin is that pure breed alpha who is playing this play, but, here comes the twist, and enters the second Mastermind, of all of this strategy, the one, because of whom I reached you." I said, and a visible slight frown of confusion formed on his face.

"So, after me, the second Mastermind of all of this strategy was, non other than my beautiful mate, Jung Hoseok."

Flashback

I gasped, when I got pushed to the ground, and my hands got pinned on the top of my head when I was about to walk away with these books, only to find that it was non other than my mate.

"Who are you!?" He said, and I just stared at him with wide eyes.

"W-what are you doing hoseok?! I am tae! Your mate! Your alpha!"

"Do not even lie, tae! Just show your real face now. How you know about every single thing of this place?! Why it looks like you have visited this place multiple times?! And why, why you forced me that night, claimed me when I was not in my senses and under the effect of Mead, and revealed that 'you are not the one whom you seem like'" and, my eyes only got more wide at his words.

Flashback ends

"In a hurry of taking me out of that place, tae unintentionally revealed his knowledge about that place, which made me understand everything. Taehyung claimed me forcefully under the influence of malice few days ago of his birthday, when he saw me with you in forest. And when I asked him about all of this, he revealed everything."

Flashback

We both kept sitting there in complete silence after I told him the whole truth, with those two books in my hands.

"So, you used me all this time?" He asked, and I shook my head as no instantly.

"No hobi! I never used you. I love you, and always loved you. If you want I can reveal everything to that pers-"

"No. Do not do this." He said, and slowly started to crawl in my direction, making me gulp under of his intense gaze.

He climbed on my lap, and sat there comfortably, encircling his arms around of my neck.

"If you truly love me, then~" he whispered, leaning closer to my face, then smirked while looking into my eyes.

"Then, let me help you to find that unknown alpha for you." He said, and my eyes widen even more.

"But for that, we have to change your strategy little, and go according to mine one, so that he could show himself before the very last moment."

"And, what is that?" I asked, and he just smiled at me, and took the books from my hands.

"Open them right now, at this moment."

Flashback ends

As soon as hoseok said his words, eunwoo and lisa opened those books, only to turn their gazes back to us.

"You tricked us! They are empty!" Lisa shouted in anger, and threw the book on ground harshly, making both of us chuckle at their reactions.

"I knew that something was not right there. We reached the place without any problem, and earth dragon did not bothered us for a single moment, so, I knew, that if not now, and as taehyung told me that unknown alpha knows that the books will be open after our wedding, you will surely try to attack me before that day, to grab those books and claim me, and see, I was right." He said, making me chuckle at his words.

"I knew about my pregnancy and taehyung's strategy. That night, does not matter if he was using the oil to hide his scent, I still smelled it because it could not be hidden that easily while being a strongest kind of alpha. I knew that taehyung did something in my drink, as I noticed the weight of the lunar lure potion, but acted like I noticed nothing and drank it, as I wanted him to reveal everything. I understood his strategy of making me get my heat in an instant, but why? I did not knew. And then, one night, he revealed everything on his own as he was jealous. He made me drink a lot of mead to make me forget about the deeds he did to me that night, as he finally broke the facade because of jealousy, and surely, next morning I forgot everything for some moments, but then I remembered everything, and the words he said to me, and when I remembered, I knew that taehyung is hiding something. I started to understand the sudden changes in his aura too, which I always thought as an illusion. I understood that, taehyung is not the one whom he is trying to show to the whole world. And then, when he got a little careless in Tartarus, making me know that he knows everything about this place, I decided to confront him and made him reveal the whole truth. And from here, the new strategy started."

Flashback

"But, how to open these books?" Hoseok said, as he started to look all around the book, but could not find any place from where he could open the book.

"Hmm, I think, this eye on these books, have something to do with it?" Taehyung said, and hoseok started to stared into the eye of his air dragon book.

Slowly, both the mates bought the eye of the book closed to theirs, and then, with a bright glow, the books opened, and the words which were inside of that, instantly entered the minds of the owners of those books.

Flashback ends

"We opened the books at that place, making all the powers of air and fire dragon got into our bodies. But we did not told this to anyone, and kept acting like the books would only get open on the day of our wedding. I told you about the books and about the purification ceremony on purpose. I was expecting you to do something when we will be there, and, I was right, you kidnapped hoseok when we were on our way to moonshadow meadows." I said, and then turned my gaze towards of hoseok.

"Hobi, why do not you continue further?" I said with a smile, and he turned his gaze to me, showing me hid pretty smile then again turned his gaze to eunwoo.

"When tzuyu came to me on taehyung's birthday to apologise, I sensed something strange in her. Because, I could have thought that she wants to apologise to me for being stubborn, but the ring which she gave me with the excuse of it being the ring in medramonte hybrid wolves community to bring good fortune, I recognised that ring that it belongs to vampire hybrids, because jimin once told me about such a similar ring and showed it to me too, and its real work was too call anyone at a certain place. So I understood, that tzuyu is lying, and she is sent by someone, so I took the ring from her, and kept it with myself." He said, making Lisa let out a hiss in frustration.

"Do you think it was your strategy to kidnap me, eunwoo?" He asked, and I chuckled at his words.

"We let you kidnap me, euwnoo San. Taehyung could have saved me because as soon as I lost my senses in chariot, taehyung sensed that something is wrong, but, according to our strategy, we had to know that who is this unknown pure breed alpha. We both knew that you would never touch me before the blue moon night as you could not, and all taehyung needed was, some time to find me. Also, we wanted to know about the secret behind of that unknown voice in taehyung's mind, so taehyung let you do whatever you planned."

"I knew that the person who is with us, disguising as my mate is not hoseok. If I wanted, I could have killed the person then and there, but we knew, that the person is not the main culprit here. And as I knew that its someone who is hiding in between of us, who is acting like our friend but in real in out biggest foe, I revealed about Lisa's truth in front of everyone, so that the person would come to save her, because we knew, that she must be someone important to you because of the powers she has." I said, while eunwoo just kept listening to all of this in pure silence.

"And, as expected, according to our strategy, you revealed yourself. We came to know about the real evil finally, and now all I had to do was, to find hoseok, which took some time because we did not expected that you will use dome of nyx. You also kidnapped yoongi hyung because you knew that he could have found him even if he would be at our side. Your strategy was good, impressive. But not as good as ours." I said, smirking at him, but he did not said anything, instead he clicked his tongue and poked his cheek from inside by it.

"How you broke the effect of love potion?" And.

My smirk widen.

"Let me give you a riddle, my dear foe. This person, is also the one, who was playing with you, with all of us who are present here, like a puppet on his fingers. This person, is the one, who planned everything, predicted everything, manipulated everyone, while covering his true face by the facade of innocence, and he is the main, and the biggest mastermind in all of this." I said, chuckling, staring at both of them in front of us.

"A garden of roses concealing thorns unseen, in the facade of innocence, a paradox serene. Petals of purity, yet beware of hidden strife, for beauty and demon coexist in this delicate life, guess, who am I?" I completed, and both of their faces fell, manifesting the extreme disappointment and anger.

"Park jimin." Lisa whispered, making me chuckle at her words, while eunwoo was just silent.

.

.

.

.

.

Next week or today? Its all depends on your votes and comments and the target of the votes are 70+🌚🌚

And now, tell me who were the ones who were planning my murder, kidnapping, cussing and hating me huh?!🤨🤨🤨. No no, I would like to have a personal talk with them while having a tea. Tell me, tell me, TELL MEE😤😤😤

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

124K 4.3K 26
hobi - 18 years old, a cute boy. His dad borrowed money from the mafia king (Suga) to start a business but he don't have money to pay back. Hobi's da...
201K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
11.7K 476 47
Seungmee the prosecutor and sungchan the police. "Remember we are a team, no need to get mad" "Leave him, he's a waste of time" [ mystery AU ] Ran...
54.6K 1.7K 17
History itself needs less explaining than this next predicament, let's just see how it turns out for our young characters. Where in the future is our...