Pictures » luke hemmings

By sgfgclifford

"I need to take a picture first" I said and smiled. "I want us to be in it. I want you to remember us." More

prolouge
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one (pilots)
twenty two
Important information

ten

512 13 22
By sgfgclifford

"Thank you so much London! We love you, see you tomorrow!" Ashton screamed right after all four of them bowed down to the applauding audience.

I clapped my hands along with my uncle and some people from the crew, smiling as the boys walked towards us.

"You were great" I grinned, shrieking as Ashton ran up to me to embrace me in a sweaty hug. "And you're very sweaty"

"You gotta get used to sweaty hugs, little Jenkins" He giggled, not letting go of me.

"Oh yes, very very sweaty hugs!" Michael screamed, joining our hug before the other two did the same. "Mhhh, can you smell the accomplishment of another great show?"

"All I can smell is four boys that need a shower!" I laughed, somehow getting out of the group hug. "Now go, before I need to run away from you"

Luke flashed me a big smile, nudging my shoulder before following his bandmates to their dressing rooms.

"I knew you'd like it, Freya. Honestly, I feel so happy that you guys get along, I couldn't think of a better thing to happen" Carl said, putting one arm around my shoulder while we walked down the corridor to the changing rooms. "It seriously warms my heart."

I just smiled and nodded, it really was a great feeling. I was more than happy about all of this, hell, I didn't even remember the last time I was as happy as I was now. And I was so glad to feel like this, I missed being happy so much. I missed the sparks that ran through my veins, the tummy ache after too much laughing, the constant smile on my face and the warmness I felt inside my body.

"It's been too long since I've felt like this" I sighed, smiling at Carl once again before I started putting all the things I left in the changing room into my bag.

"Then let's hope it will last for a long time, darling."

-

Back at the hotel we all decided to head to the bar, just spending some time together, chatting about the day and maybe having a few drinks. I decided to go with simple soft drinks for today, as I didn't really want to drink any more alcohol in the next time. It reminded me too much of the horrible feeling I had just experienced one night ago.

I wondered what happened to Jake, what the boys had told my uncle about the situation. And even though I tried not do it at all – I couldn't stop thinking about what would have happened if Luke wouldn't have alarmed the other boys to help me out of the situation. I felt goose bumps forming on my skin at the bare thought of how things could have ended.

"Freya? Hello, Freya!" Luke nudged my shoulder multiple times before I turned my head towards him. "Are you okay? You zoned out"

I nodded and took a sip of my Coke, trying to give him a genuine smile. "I am very okay, don't worry"

He raised his eyebrows and opened his mouth to say something but I cut him off.

"Your show was great tonight. I really, really enjoyed it" I smiled. " You guys are so different on stage, as if you're entering a completely different world. Especially Michael is a whole different person, I literally had to pinch myself to know I was seeing right!"

Luke let out a laugh, his deep dimples showing as his eyes lit up. "I know, right? Michael is such a stage person, it's incredible."

We both looked at Michael, who was currently talking about a fan flashing him at the show.
"... and I was like 'did she really just show me her boobs' and then I looked at her again and she really did, like, she even put off her bra, like, oh my god I couldn't believe what I saw and then – hey why are you looking at me like this?"

Michael stopped talking and looked at Luke and I with knitted eyebrows.

"It's nothing, we're just listening" Luke smiled, glancing over to me.

"Yeah, continue" I nodded, suppressing a smile.

Michael shook his head and continued telling the story to Ashton and Calum.
I leaned against Luke's shoulder and let out a big sigh.

"I'm kind of tired today, even though I slept a lot"

"That's understandable, after running through London for 3 hours and then the show – it's reasonable to be tired." Luke's hand found my back and started tracing circles onto it.

"Mhm" I hummed, closing my eyes. "I think I'm going to bed soon."

"I think I will do the same. The show wore me out a lot, I don't feel like finishing my beer either way."

"We sound so boring" I chuckled slightly, leaning into his touch. His fingers wandered up and down my back, making me shiver.

"We do, but we're still cool as hell" I felt his voice vibrating through his upper body. "And we have to be fit for tomorrow, we have another interview and an acoustic lounge where they will film us performing in a room together. Plus the aftershow party as it's the last London show. Sleep is important."

I just nodded and tried not to fall asleep right away, Luke's touch making me all dizzy. His voice was so soothing, it was better than any lullaby ever. There was just something about him that made me feel so comfortable and at peace with myself that I felt like nothing bad would exist in this world, as long as he was with me.

"Freya you look like you need nothing more than your bed" Calum chuckled, his voice forcing me to open my eyes again.

"I think that's where I'll head right now" I yawned, smiling at the boys. They didn't seem that tired at all, except Luke, who hadn't even touched his beer yet.

"I'll bring you to your hotel room" Luke said, getting up from the table before saying goodnight to the others. He put his arm around my waist, walking me to the elevators.

We silently made our way to my hotel room, Luke's hand never leaving its spot on my body and the tingles they caused shooting through my body.

"I've had a great day with you, Freya" His lips were formed into a small smile as he tugged a strand of hair behind my ear. "Sleep well"

I just nodded and looked at him, not knowing if I should hug him or not. My brain was too tired to function properly anyway so I just slung my arms around his torso, nuzzling my face into his chest.

"Goodnight, Luke. Thank you for everything" I mumbled, inhaling his scent.

I felt his hands stroking my back and his mouth kissing my hair a few times. "There's nothing to say thank you for, Freya. Nothing."

-

Michael's POV

Ashton took a sip of his Cocktail before he spoke.
"Do you think there's something going on with Luke and Freya?"

"I don't know. They seem like good friends to me, who knows what will happen." Calum smiled slightly, glancing down on his beer.

I let out a small sigh, still a little bit annoyed by Calum's little crush on her. It's not like he could expect anything, he didn't even bother to flirt with her or show her his affection towards her.

"Dude, are you still thinking of her like that?" Ashton said, his hand patting Calum's shoulder.

"Like what? I don't think of her as anything, I – I was just a little confused I mean, she does look good right? You can't blame me because I find her attractive."

"No need to defend yourself" I chuckled, finishing my 4th beer of the night. To say that I was a little tipsy was an understatement, I was a lot more than tipsy. But I liked the feeling of being drunk, it made me feel as if I could do anything I wouldn't do when I was sober. Mostly stupid stuff, though.

"No really, I don't have feelings for her okay? Please stop mocking me with that" He mumbled. I ordered another beer for him, Calum's 5th beer of tonight, but he didn't seem to enjoy himself a lot. Usually when we got drunk together he was very happy an talkative, sometimes we cuddled up and talked about stuff like politics or pokemon, but tonight it didn't seem as if we would end up like that.

"Here, drink your beer and try to loosen up a bit" I smiled, nudging my best friend's shoulder. "I can't go to bed without our cuddle session"

"Idiot" He chuckled, taking a big sip of his beverage.

"Guys, I think I'll go to bed. I suggest you not to drink too much anymore and go to sleep as well in the near future, we have an acoustic gig tomorrow, you know that right?"

"Yes, dad" I rolled my eyes just to get punched on my arm.

"Goodnight, boys" Ashton smiled, waving as he left the bar where only Calum and I were left now.

"Mikey?"

"Mh?"

Calum just stared at me for a minute, not breaking the eye contact before swallowing down the rest of his beer in one swig. "Do you remember the last time we were at this hotel, when everyone else was asleep?"

I nodded, smiling at the memory.

"Do you remember what we did?"

I nodded once again, understanding what he wanted to do.

"Let's go" I chuckled, chugging down my beer before stumbling to the elevators with a giggly Calum by my side.

"Oh man, how did we end up so drunk again" He giggled, his shoulder bumping into mine while we both tried to enter the elevator.

"How did we end up drinking, in the first place?" Calum sang awkwardly before he started laughing like crazy about his joke.

"I don't know man, I don't know" I giggled. "But shhh, we need to be quiet"

My attempt to shut Calum up made him even gigglier and he tried to stop himself from laughing out loud. "Press the button, idiot" He slurred, giggling even more.

I pressed the button on which upper floor – staff only was written and couldn't hold back my giggles along with Calum's.

I nearly started crying of laughter, even though it wasn't even that funny. But whenever I thought I could stop laughing Calum started giggling again and so we were stuck in an endless circle of stupid giggles – and I loved it.

My heart started beating a little bit faster when we reached the floor, and I held my hand to my best friend's mouth, trying to make him shut up so no one would notice that we were here.

"We need to be quiet" I whispered. "Do you remember which door it was?"

Calum just nodded and took my hand, leading me down a corridor.
I didn't know if it was because I was so drunk or because we did something forbidden – Calum's touch sent little tingles down my body and I felt Goosebumps forming on my arms. I felt my heartbeat increasing once again and I closed my eyes, Calum leading me in the right direction -hopefully.

"Here it is" He whispered, letting my hand go. "It's unlocked"

I followed him through the door, making sure no one saw us.

"Over here Michael" Calum whisper-shouted and I saw him disappearing around the corner.

I quickly jogged after him, now remembering this room. Calum opened another door, cold wind blowing into the room in which we were standing right now.

"Give me something to put in between the door and the frame"

I nodded and went outside the door, grabbing a quite big stone to keep the door open for us.

"Perfect" I smiled at him.

Calum smiled back at me before causing yet another rush of tingles in my body by grabbing my arm and dragging me to the end of the roof, where we both sat down and looked at the lights of London underneath us.

"Wow" I whispered. "I nearly forgot how beautiful it is up here"

Calum nodded, moving closer to me so he could lay his head onto my shoulder.

I put my arm around his shoulder, exhaling loudly before closing my eyes. Everything felt so dizzy and wonderful, my head spinning of the adrenaline and the alcohol – and because of Calum's touch.

I noticed it a few weeks ago, but I couldn't quite understand where it came from. It started when Calum had this massive crush on a girl back in Sydney, and I just couldn't deal with him liking this girl. I hated the thought of him dating her, so I decided I needed to stop him from having a crush on her.

It was easier than I thought – I got her drunk on a party, fucked her and told Calum that she was taking advantage of me while I was drunk. And of course he believed my side of the story.

Now I did the same with Freya, but I felt guilty and somewhat weird for doing this. It was as if I just couldn't share him – I couldn't share my best friend. I couldn't stand the thought of him dating someone, telling someone everything about himself and worst of all – him having sex with someone.

I hated it, and I didn't know why. We have been friends for such a long time now, but just since a few weeks something had changed and it made me feel horrible. Every time I thought of him with someone else, it was like someone would stab me into my heart multiple times.

"What are you thinking about, Mikey?" Calum turned his head towards me, making my heart race even faster.

"About us" I whispered, staring confused into his dark brown eyes.

"What about us?" He giggled, obviously more drunk than I was. He would have a massive headache tomorrow. And probably wouldn't remember anything of this night.

"About how close we are" I said, feeling my breath becoming unsteady.

"We are very close right now, aren't we?" He giggled once again and moved even closer to me, his right hand on my chest.

I just stared at him, unable to move. I felt the tingles exploding on my skin and I knew this wasn't normal, I knew my feelings for Calum weren't the same anymore.

His face was so close to mine right now that I had to close my eyes to endure the tension. I felt his nose brush against mine and then his lips at my right cheek, wandering up and down my face until they reached my jaw.

Calum left soft kisses along my jaw line, making me clench my fists.

"What- what are you doing" I stuttered quietly, wondering when my heart would decide to simply jump out of my chest.

"I'm being close to you" He giggled once again, before his lips found my neck, gently nibbling on it, making me let out a quiet moan.

"God damnit, Cal" I groaned, opening my eyes and taking his head into my hands before crushing my lips onto his'.

He immediately reacted to my touch, his hands roaming all over my chest before locking themselves behind my neck, fiddling with my hair.

I felt as if I was on fire, my whole body was burning right where he touched me, where his lips were and his legs stroked mine.

I kissed him with such a force that I was scared of pushing us over the edge of the hotel, so I moved a bit further onto the roof, grabbing Calum's waist to make him straddle my lap.

It was the most wonderful feeling I ever experienced and at the same time incredibly horrifying. I didn't know if he just did it because he was wasted, I didn't know if he would forget everything in the morning and I didn't know if he felt the same heat inside his body.

I never saw Calum like this, his hands gripping onto my torso, his lips melting with mine and his hips started grinding down on me, making me let out uncontrollable moans. I didn't know if he knew what he was doing but I was too selfish to make him stop. I loved every second of it.

His tongue was entering my mouth, his hands caressing my back as he picked up speed with his hips, our moans muffled by our colliding lips.

"I-I'm gonna cum, Mikey" His voice was shaky as he held onto my shoulders.

I bucked my hips up to meet his', adding to the friction that made us both pant like crazy. I felt his fingernails dipping through the fabric of my shirt, leaving marks as I sucked harshly on his neck, leaving my mark as well.

"Oh my god, Michael, oh my god" He breathed out, our hips meeting one more time before we both reached our high.

All I could hear was our unsteady breathing and the pounding of our hearts as I pulled him closer to me, wrapping my arms around him tightly.

I inhaled deeply, taking in the smell of his after shave and the smell of Sex in the air, trying to remember every single feeling it got me. I never knew when I had the opportunity to be so close to him again. I didn't know if he meant anything of the things he'd done tonight, if he realized how much he made me feel.

The only thing I knew was, that I fell in love with my best friend.

-

holy shit i loved writing this i'm not even ashamed

*chants* MALUM MALUM MALUM

i'm very sorry for the late update, i had a lot of graduation stress but now i am back again. i will try to update tomorrow but i rly cant promise anything.

i also wont be able to update next week as i am in prague, but next weekend i will definitely upload another chapter. 

thanks for ur support, ily guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99K 1.2K 51
god damnit we look good together
lifesaver By A

Fanfiction

718K 13.9K 48
"Do you like doing it?" "Do I have a choice?"
1.2K 117 19