Creepypasta Boyfriend Senari...

By Killer_Diva666

Title says it all! Have a relationship with your favorite creepypastas character!!! More

Hello!
When you two meet
His thoughts on you!
When he asks you to be his!
When you get hurt
When he wakes you from a nightmare
When you tell him what happened
Dark Link: when he wakes you from a nightmare
When you're bored / First kiss?
When you get drunk
Please Help!!
When You Get Sick
Break up!!
Without him
When You Make Up!!
A/N
When You leave Part One
When You Leave Part Two
First Real Date.
BENs Back Baby!!!!
Sorry! another A/N
Ben Scenarios
Authors Note
Out of the blue
Anniversary
When He Meets Your Parents
Sorry, Another A/N!
When He takes you with him and he gets scared (Speacial)
Thank you so much!
When You're Asleep (Another Speacial!)
I Am So So Sorry
I also wanna add....
My BIG mistake
Awesome News!!!!!!
When He Gets Hurt
Sorry, Not An Update
His Speacial surprise!
anything?
When Its That Time Of Month (Speacial)
When He Leaves
Welcome Eyeless Jack!
Sorry
Next Update is...
Please Dont Hate me!!!
ok...
Eyeless Jack
The final Goodbye
Good News

When He Gets You A Pet!

6.7K 108 98
By Killer_Diva666

Thanks to livingtheinsanelife, for the idea of the scenario. I Thank you so much and means a lot.

Laughing Jack

"Luv, look what I got you!" LJ said to you excited to see you see what he got you.

He sat down next to you on your bed and set a big Nice between you. It had a red bow on top and wrapped in ribbon.

"What is it?" You asked and LJ 's smile grew wider.

"Open it!" He encouraged and you did just that.

You took the top off and a puppy had jumped out onto your lap.

"Oh my gosh! He's so KAWAII!!!!!!" You squealed. The puppy started licking your face and you laughed.

"LJ Thank you! He's adorable! "

"Anything for you luv"

Slenderman

You and Slendy were walking by a pet store  and adorable little puppies in the window had caught your full attention.

"Aww Slendy look! They're so adorable!" You said and Slender looked at the little puppies little baby eyes and let out a sigh.

He grabbed you by the hand and pulled away from the window which made you sad until he took you inside to see the puppies. You were now fawning over the cute adorable little creatures.

After an hour, you and Slendy walked out of the pet store with a cute little puppy in your hands and Slendy, with dog food, a collor, leash and puppy pads.

Anything to keep you Happy.

Jeff the Killer.

You were sitting in the living room watching tv when Jeff came in and sat down next to you and a dog!

"Y/N this is my pal smile dog he'll be living with us now"

Jeff said not even bothering to look at you when you gave him a cold yet confused stare.

"You could at least ask me first before you bring a pet into my house" you said and he just shrugged.
It's not a Kitty but Hey, smile dog is Jeff best friend so I made an exception.

BEN drowned.

You were sitting in your game room when your phone started going off signalling that you got a text message.

You looked at the ID and said BEN and it said

"Y/N come outside I have a surprise for you!"

You paused the game you were playing and went down stairs to see BEN outside standing next to a box with holes in it and a ribbon wrapped around it.

"What's that" you asked and he smiled.

"Open it and find out!" He said. You opened the box and a small puppy was sleeping inside on a blanket with a chew toy that squeaked and small dog treats in the corner.

"Ooh my gosh she's so adorable!!" You said picking up the baby puppy in your hands making Sure it didn't wake up.

"Do you like her? " enjoyed asked and you nodded.

"BEN I love her! Thank you!"

BEN kissed your cheek as you carried the puppy and her box inside and you couldn't let her go! She was so cute!

Masky

You and Masky were out eating your favorite cheesecake and Masky was eating when he felt something rub against his legs.

He jumped out of his seat and you looked at him.

"Masky? What's wrong?" You asked going over to see what happen and you saw a small little kitten try and jump onto the chair but plop back to the ground.

"Oh my gosh! You poor little thing! Masky Can we keep him?" You asked already melting into the kittens cuteness.

"I don't know Y/N, that little beast of a kitten scared the wits out of me and God know what else it will do"

"But he's just a baby Kitty"

"Exactly he's a monster!"

"Pleeeeeeease?" Both you and the baby Kitty gave him puppy eyes, or in this case Kitty eyes, and he gave you a you-gotta-be-kidding-me look and he gave a sigh in defeat.

"Fine, you Can keep him"

You smiled and hugged the kitten and lifted Masky 's mask and kissed him in thanks.

"Remind me why I let you do things this crazy? " he muttered.

"Because you love me!" You said and he sighed in defeat. He smiled under his mask and paid for the cheesecake and went to buy something for the knew baby kitten.

Hoodie

You and Hoodie were at the park and Hoodie was drawing in the sketch book again.

You felt relaxed and a bit tired so he let you lay down on his legs while he drew you.

Meew!

Hoodie heard a small meow from right next to him. He saw a small stray kitten rubbing against his knee. He gently shook your shoulder waking you gently. You opened you eyes and he pointed to the kitten.

"Why hello! " you said talking like a mother would her baby.

"Aren't you cute!" You gently picked you p the kitten as he Meowed again.

"He's adorable" Hoodie said petting his small furry head.

"What's a cute little thing doing out here alone?" You said letting the kitten naw on your figure.

"He must be a stray." You just hated poor defenseless little animals out to fend for them selves. Hoodie knew that too and knew that even though if to u were told that you couldn't take care of him you would do it anyway.

"You should keep him. He's way too young to be out on his own so why not?" Hoodie said and you smiled.

"Your the best!" You said kissing Hoodie cheek and started playing with the Kitty while he drew you and the kitten playing.

Ticci Toby

Toby came over excited and couldn't wait to see what he got for you.

"Y/N! I got you a present!  Cone down and opened it!" He said. You came down stairs excited but also confuse. There was both special occasion so why would he get you something.

You went into your kitchen where Toby was and saw a big box with holes in it next to him.

"What's this, and What's the occasion? "

"Can't I just buy something for my girlfriend to keep her Happy?'' He said dramatically.

You opened the box and saw a cut adorable little puppy! And he was asleep!!!!

So it's not a kitten I know! But pop puppies are adorable too.

"Oh my gosh Toby! He's adorable! Why and where did you get him!'' You said picking up the sleeping puppy and he started whimpering and barking.

"I found the poor thing in my alleyway, and I remember you telling me how you always wanted a puppy but never got one so I thought Maybe you would like to take care of the little guy  give him a proper home" Toby said watching you coo over the KAWAII baby puppy.

"Toby I love him! Thank you! " you kissed Toby on the week and he chuckled.

"I'll name him After you. Ticci!" You said and he laughed.

The rest of the day you and Toby played with the puppy and Toby watched as you played with him giving you and your new puppy a gently smile.

Anything for you luv. Toby thought.

Dark Link.

So sorry guys!!!! ●︿●(×_×;(╥_╥)(;ω;)(T⌓T)(T_T) I'm so so so sorry.  I have nothing for dark Link. Plz if you have an idea and I'll update the scenario. it Can be an animal of your choose, how he found it and his reason for getting it. This will be a special bonus if you want to call it  that. If you have an idea let me know and I will update the scenario. You'll be a huge life saver! And u of course will get all the credit.  Please help me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.3K 1.3K 21
So, you've got yourself in a situation. You've met the creepypastas and they've fallen for you! Read these short stories and get whisked away to ano...
220K 2.2K 29
Hope you guys enjoy!!!! Dont forget to comment and vote!!