Ennai mayakiya mellisaye..( T...

By archana_authoress

Hello all 💞 This is a story about a cricketer, an all rounder in the Indian cricket team and his arranged ma... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
A /N
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
New year
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Suggestions From You
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Update
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73

Chapter 61

1.7K 124 109
By archana_authoress

Santhosh, do you have any girlfriend, I mean friend, a girl.. if you have you can bring her too for tomorrow's function.. Vijay said while Santosh was leaning on the balcony rail in his room, looking at the night bright lights of the streets..

Sir!! What? Why? He screamed...

Why you are screaming like that? Just told you so you can bring her over..

No no.. sir, from my primary school you know me well.. why do you think that I'll have a girlfriend, and you know well about my dad too.. he will behave more strictly with me in house.. and I'm not all a social or extrovert sir.. he said..

Hmmm.. okay fine.. good to know.. ok.. go and sleep.. let's meet tomorrow at Meenakshi's function..

Good night sir.. he said and went to sleep with Jeevitha's thought's..

He is single.. Vijay sent this message to Rudra and slept..

Rudra opened the message and smiled looking at it and nodded his head in determination...

Next day at early morning, Meenakshi's mom and Shanti ma came to the kitchen after taking bath and started to prepare the food items and breakfast for all.. except Meenakshi everyone came to the living room and started their small talk..

At exactly seven , two persons came started to decorate the living room and Shiva thatha guided them.. they decorated the east corner of the hall with colourful screens and did minimal flower decoration on that.. and they laid down carpets and placed a chair at the centre and arranged the plates they bought ..

Everything is settled sir.. if you take a look once, then we will be leaving.. the person came to decorate said to Shiva thatha and he called Rudra and Devaraj.. they came and approved that is perfect and they left from there..

Meenakshi's mom and Shanti ma finished everything and kept everything inside the hot pot and came out with coffee for everyone..

Rudra.. after drinking coffee go and wake up Meena, we want to start the function after nine.. Devaraj said and he nodded..

Why you did so much of work?.. we can atleast arranged the food from outside.. Soundarya said looking at Meenakshi's mom.

It's really okay.. just simple menu... Moreover Shanti amma helped me and just us right? And I atleast wanted to do something to Meena, so it's not at all problem.. she said and all nodded..

You go and take rest.. we have more than one hour time.. Shiva thatha said and she went to her room..

Rudra, ask Meenakshi to wear any simple saree after taking bath and bring her downstairs.. first let her have something for her tummy.. then we will start.. Soundarya said..

Ok amma.. I'll go now.. he said and went inside their bed room..

He went inside and looked at Meenakshi sleeping surrounded with pillows.. he went inside the closet and took bath.. after changing into casuals he came and sat beside her removing the pillows..

He gently rubbed and patted her cheeks and back by calling her name...

She groaned loudly and stretched her body..

Ladoo... Please wake up.. he said and she heard him this time.. she opened her eyes and smiled at him..

Good morning... She said and hugged his hands and closed her eyes again..

He chuckled and said.. good morning darling, now please get up and get ready.. we have to go downstairs in an hour.. he said and she nodded no..

I'm so sleepy nga.. I don't want to go anywhere.. she whined..

Ladoo... Please ma.. wake up, let's finish the function first, then you can sleep the whole day.. he said and she opened her eyes immediately...

Oh my God!!! I forgot that... She said and sat on the bed...

I'll be here.. there is ample of time to get ready.. so go and freshen up first and take bath.. I'll wait in the closet.. go... He said and kissed her cheeks.. she went inside after returning the kiss..

In twenty minutes Meenakshi took bath and came to the closet..

Enanga.. please call athai.. I don't know what to wear today.. I didn't even asked her anything..

Ladoo, just sit first.. he ordered and she sat on the vanity chair.. he started to dry her hair..

Mom told me that you can wear a simple saree for now.. I think they may give a saree to you as mom and your mom went to saree shopping yesterday..

What? When they even went? I didn't know..

He shrugged and tapped her shoulders as he finished drying her hair..

Enanga, what about the saree that athai had bought for me?

Don't worry.. we have more ceremonies coming on the way.. he winked..

I have selected two weight less sarees for you.. pick one from that and wear for now.. he said and she took a pale yellow saree..

He helped her to drape the saree and she clipped her hair in the middle and did a loose braide and they both went downstairs..

By the time they came, everybody is sitting at the dining table waiting for them..

Come Meena ma.. let's have breakfast first.. her dad said..

Yeah, appa.. I'll be back in few minutes.. she said and went inside the Pooja room and did her prayers and came back after two minutes..

All smiled at her and started to have their breakfast..

Where is Jeevitha? Meenakshi asked..

Akka.. she had her breakfast before everyone and now she is walking in the garden to digest the amount of food she ate.. Jayaram said and all laughed...

That girl will never ever control her mouth.. for eating and talking.. I don't know how she is going to survive in future.. her father said..

Murugan.. she is just a small girl.. let her be.. if she comes to the age of understanding she will get everything.. but, there is nothing wrong when she speaks her heart out and ate her stomach content..

Yeah, but, she can't be like her in her in law's house.. they will surely mistake her childishness and she will suffer.. her mom said with a frown..

Athai.. then let us look for a suitable groom and family for her.. and we have time for that . So for now.. just leave and let her be herself.. I will take care.. Rudra spoke and all nodded their head..

Rudra where is Vijay? He didn't came yet.. I even called his parents and asked them to attend the function..

He will be here in few minutes amma... He texted me that he is on the way..

Oh ok kanna...

They finished their breakfast and Rudra took Meenakshi to the corner where they decorated for the function..

Wow.. it's so simple and elegant isn't it? Meenakshi asked with a wide smile..

Yeah!!! Beautiful..

Meena ma.. shall we start? His father asked..

Please appa.. let us wait for Vijay anna, Krish anna, and Santhosh.. she asked..

Okay.. come.. let's go and wait.. Devaraj said and everybody went to the living room and Jeevitha also came from her walking while burping loudly..

Jeevitha... Don't you have any shame? Are you even a girl? It's so disgusting.. Jayaram scolded her..

Why? Is there any rules that girls or women can't burp or something? She asked and shrugged...

You are a gone case.. he said and she laughed..

Come.. sit with us.. Shiva thatha called her and she ran to him and sat beside him..

Just like your sister.. Rudra mumbled at her..

Hello all!!!! They heard a chirpy voice and looked at the entrance of the living room.. Vijay with his parents and Santhosh, and Krish and Jhanvi with Krish's parents came and greeted everyone...

Hello.. welcome.. come.. come inside everyone.. Soundarya and Devaraj welcomed them..

We hope we aren't late.. Krish mom asked..

No no.. absolutely not.. come lets have breakfast.. Soundarya said..

No no.. we are full... Everyone declined.. Shanti ma came with beverages and served them..

Hello madam.. too busy to even notice me? Jhanvi said with a fake anger .

Aiyo akka.. not like that.. I was about to call you.. Meenakshi said..

Haa haa.. I know.. she said and bend to her bump.. see baby, your mom doesn't need me nowadays.. so busy with herself... Not even had time to call me.. I'm so sad you know.. and you have to team up with me so we can tease her ok.. all laughed hearing her and Meenakshi pouted..

Nobody is here to support me.. she said and Vijay's mom came to her and hugged her.. it's been more than two months.. how are you? She asked..

I'm fine amma.. how are you..?

We are fine.. and don't worry me and appa will support you.. she said and knocked on Jhanvi's head..

Go away.. always teasing my kid.. she said and Krish's mom came to her rescue..

I'm here kannamma.. don't worry.. she said hugging Jhanvi.. hello how can you do this to her? Even though she can behave abnormally sometimes, and behave like a worst kid sometimes.. she is a good girl.. she said and Jhanvi who is hugging her with crying fakely gasped and opened her mouth wide..

All laughed their heart out hearing her and Jhanvi glared at everybody...

Enna maamiyare? Why teasing me? You came to support me and pulling my leg.. I didn't expected this from you.. cha.. I'm so disappointed... She said and went to Krish and punched him on his stomach..

( Mother in law, what ?)

You too laughing... Come I'll show you who am I.. she said and Krish hugged her tightly.. and controlled his laugh..

Sorry sorry baby... He cooed her and she became calm..

Guys.. stop this drama.. it's getting late.. Rudra said and Jhanvi turned and glared at him..

Am I? She asked and he nodded..

Please.. come.. lets go and start the function.. we have to commence this on perfect auspicious time.. Shiva thatha said..

Then.. they are Meenakshi's parents and her brother Jayaram and sister Jeevitha.. Devaraj introduced them to everyone and all greeted them..

Amma.. I have arranged everything there.. Shanti ma said and they went..

They made Meenakshi to sit on the chair and Meenakshi's mom came and applied vermillion on her forehead and turmeric paste on cheeks and everyone followed her and finally Meenakshi's parents gave her a saree with blouse with a dhoti shirt for Rudra and a flower garland on a plate, they asked Rudra and Meenakshi to get that together.. they did as told.

Meena ma.. go and change into this saree.. and Jeevitha and Jhanvi.. go help her.. Soundarya said and they nodded.. Jhanvi got the plate from her and Jeevitha held her hands and all three started to walk to her room..

They helped to drape her in an elegant green colour silk saree and matched it with simple jewels..

This looks like a very traditional one.. like our grandma's or mother's one.. Jhanvi said while pinning the saree pleats..

Hmmm... Maybe.. in our village only old and traditional model sarees will be available akka.. that too we can buy only in co-optex.. but the quality of the saree is so good there.. Meenakshi said..

Oh ok ok.. all done madam.. she said and they went downstairs...

All smiled looking at her and all mommies took evil eyes for her.. Meenakshi's father had tears in his eyes... While Meenakshi is getting ready everyone changed their dresses and came down.. Jeevitha wore her half saree at morning itself.. so small ma'am is already ready...

Vijay hold her hand and make her to sit on the chair.. Shiva thatha said.. Vijay held her hand and made her to sit.. Rudra came beside her and hugged her shoulders and planted a kiss on her temple..

As you are her elder brother... I wanted you to do this.. Meenakshi's mom said to Vijay... He smiled at her.. all the maids and servants got ready and came to the hall..

Then again, the ladies applied sandalwood paste on Meenakshi's cheeks and applied vermillion and blessed her with akshadhai and flowers, and sprinkled drops of rosewater on her.. and pinned a small jasmine strand on her hair..( sacred yellow rice)

Even Jeevitha, Jayaram and Santhosh also did the same.. Shiva thatha and Devaraj also had tears in their eyes while blessing Meenakshi...

Then Meenakshi's mom asked Vijay's mom and Krish's mom to put two bangles on each hands for Meenakshi.. as this is just fifth month they are not going to put more bangles..

Then, Soundarya and Meenakshi's mom did the same.. then they asked Rudra to do that and he came before her... She smiled at him who is looking at her adorably and did everything as instructed..

Then they bought a plate filled with variety rice and sweet everyone fed Meenakshi..

Then the mom's did Aarti finally and Meenakshi gave money to them given by Vijay, Santhosh, Krish and Rudra...

Then everybody gave their gifts and Krish didn't even missed a single moment to capture in his camera..

After chit chatting till lunch time.. everyone started to have the lunch together..

All praised Meenakshi's mom for the cooking..

Meena... Do you know one thing... This saree, which is you wearing now.. is your biological mom's saree.. Meenakshi's mom said and she gasped.

Yeah... We were cleaning our room before coming here.. I kept this covered before twenty years in a seperate trunk box and really forgot about this.. we opened the box and looked at this saree.. so we wanted to give this to you as memory of your mom.. so we went to Trichy and gave this to a shop where they can dry wash silk sarees and brought this..

Meenakshi cried in happiness and rubbed the saree softly wanted to feel her mother's warmth.. Rudra hugged her immediately and patted her back.. all got emotional looking at her..

See... It's a happy moment and happy day.. don't cry Meena ma.. Soundarya said..

You have done a great job.. I really appreciate this.. Vijay's dad said to Meenakshi's father..

I did Whatever we can do.. just wanted her to be happy.. he said and Krish's father patted him..

Devaraj, Shiva thatha and Jhanvi surrounding Meenakshi and started to joke to make her laugh and they succeed in third attempt while telling about Krish's childhood encounter with a stray dog..

Yeah.. I'm absolutely fine with this as the joke made my sister laugh... Krish mumbled..

Meenakshi hugged her parents and cried in their embrace and they pacified her not to cry as the baby will also cry with her.. so she stopped crying immediately.. she thanked them for the saree..

Meena.. go and change the saree and wear something comfortable... Jhanvi said..

Yeah Meena... It's already evening.. go and refresh and take a nap.. Krish's mom said..

She nodded and went to her room with Rudra..

In all these drama's, Santhosh was constantly watching Jeevitha who is crying silently in a corner.. she started to run inside the house and he followed her without knowing others except two persons..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

597K 48.1K 63
Completed story♥️ Deva, is a twenty-six-year-old, sophisticated, attractive, fun-loving guy, working in an IT company, located in Chennai. He is resi...
4.5M 26.9K 6
#1 in General fiction and Romance for a long time An Arranged marriage! Why not ? Marrying a Stranger? Why..... what the hell? Arranged marriage...
3.6M 150K 59
This is a story of two perfect strangers entangled in the bond of marriage. After marriage, they both believed they are not meant for each other unti...
22.6K 1.2K 8
♥︎ Balu weds Miss.Bonda ♥︎ Time travelling to early 1999 , we are to read the story of how Balu Mahadevam.MBBS falls in love with his bride , an illi...