HE WANT TO MAKE IT ALRIGHT...

由 Writers_079

My father who tries to correct some mistakes:~ on its basis He want to make it alright [my strict+ cold appa]... 更多

Cast and information
Part~ 1
Part:~2
Part:~3
Part:~ 4
Part:~5
Part:~6
Part:~7
Part:~8
Part:~9
Part:~10
Part:~11
Part:~12
Part:~13
Part:~14
Part:~15
Part:16
Part:~17
Part:~18
Part:~19
Part:~20
Part:~21
Part:~22
Part:~23
Part:~24
Part:~25
Part:~26
Part:~27
Part:~28
Part:~29
Part:~30
Part:~31
Part:~32
Part:~33
Part:~34
Part:~35
Part:~36
Part:~37
Part:~38
Part:~39
Part:~40
Part:~41
Part:~42
Part:~43
Part:~44
Part:~45
Part:~46
Part:~47
Part:~48
Part:~49
Part:~50
Part:~51
Part:~52
Part:~53
Part:~55
Part:~56

Part:~54

334 40 22
由 Writers_079

~{The secret of pain is hidden behind Yn's frightened silence; chapter 1}~

[Sometimes forgetting the angry silence and bursting into truth with our loved ones is better than lying or pretending to be happy, even when we aren't happy! Both for yourself and for the other person as well.]

Jungkook quickly runs after her to stop her, and he chases her towards her room. But he doesn't see anyone there. He takes a deep breath and starts looking for her in concern. He was looking everywhere-under the bed of the room, in the empty space beside the cupboard, in the empty space on the side of the wall where she can hide herself, under the study table. Then he heard a faint sound of the tap being turned on in the bathroom of the room. He immediately hurried there.

~Jungkook's POV~

I nervously knocked softly on the restroom door and dared to speak, "Sweetie? You inside, over there?" I added, to clear my suspicion, "Are you taking a shower?"

With a little more fear of bitter, scary thoughts, I said, knocking on the door with force, and at the same time, my voice sounded as if I were really begging in front of my daughter, "Don't scare your appa like this; if you are not taking a shower, then please open the door!"

When I couldn't hear anything except the flowing water and the faint sound of her sobbing, I lost my temper in fear and said, bit trembling, scared, stiff tone, "Don't play such a game with me! Jeon Yn, it's not good for you, and apart from that, I had promised that I would listen to you completely, and only then would I take a decision. Come out! Tell your daddy the truth, and don't be scared of your appa; I won't do anything."

I requested sincerely and clamly, "I still promise that I'll listen to you calmly, and if you don't want to go away from me, then don't; I'll think about it, and might be I won't send you away. I'm requesting you, please. Now come out!"

"You're not taking a shower, right? So I will break the door if you don't come out." I pleaded for some more time with my lovingly, scared, a little angry, a little displeasure, and even with strictness, but still, when there was no movement, I broke the door as I crossed two attempts.

I was thrilled and broken when I saw the scene inside a restroom where my daughter was completely drenched in water. On one side, the shower is on; water is flowing, and on the other, she is sitting a little distance away, scared. Her body is trembling with fear and cold, and there are tears in her eyes.

She looks completely lost; there is only fear in her eyes; that too for me; from her own appa, she's scared of me, just like the day when Woojin accused her in school and the way she was behaving like that day out of misunderstanding she placed in her mind just for me; perfectly similar; even today she is behaving in the same scared and nervous manner as if she is lost in some other world.

Nothing but her behavior is fucking breaking my heart; this is the second time today for the same thing. I want her to understand; I want her to be open with me, she should tell me the reason for her melancholy and downness, and if that reason is within myself, then I'm ready for any punishment, remorse, or regret to make her comfy like before; and if she is upset for some other reason, then I want to destroy that reason.

I just wanna make her normal, blessed, and beatifical in any way.

I immediately ran toward her. As I was walking towards her, she kept moving away a little while sitting in fear. I slowly picked her up when she stopped at the end of the wall.

I pick her up in my lap, turn off the shower with one hand, and come out with a towel and go to wipe her body, but I don't know what's knocked into her suddenly that she holds my feet and is asking for mercy. This is too much for me to lose my mind, and I am about to lose it. I was about to explode into anger, but I wasn't in that condition, so I hugged her as tightly as I could.

Due to the immense hurt today, the tears were not able to stop from my eyes. I'm sure that the faint echoes of my light sobs must've been resonating in her ears.

After some time, in order not to show her my tears, I wipe my tears secretly and try to calm her down by affectionately caressing her back.

After some time, when she calms down, I break the hug lightly and take a towel and wipe it with the towel on her wet hair and clothes so that the wetness of her hair and clothes reduces, and after some time, I said in a low voice, "You'll catch a cold! Go change your clothes."

I took out some comfy clothes from the cupboard, gave them to her, and looked towards the broken restroom door. I heaved a sigh and warned her, "I'll go out; you change; close the door from inside, but don't lock it; don't dare to do anything useless again like before; I've got the second key to the room." She nodded.

After some time, she knocked, and I entered the inside room. I first hugged her and asked, "Are you okay?" She then remains silent and just nods her head, yes.

"What's the matter? What happened? Share it with Appa!" She is completely silent about what I say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☞♡☜~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~꒰˖⁠♡ To be continued...... ♡⁠˖꒱~

~ *⁠♡*(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍)*⁠♡*

Note: I will try to give a double update. I am sincerely sorry for making you wait so long, and even after so many days, I gave a small update, but I will try to give a double update if you want. Let me know.

Good news! You will now get regular updates around every 3 days.

Give me some suggestion about happy moment, I want to add it in the next chapter when everything will be fine between the two.

Don't forget to comment!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

40.4K 1.6K 16
This is story of triplets Kim V, Kim Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Where two is strict and one is bratty It is full of fluff, brotherhood and punishment ...
182K 9.2K 46
Jungkook is a careless and naughty boy who always gets into trouble, he has 2 friends jhope and jimin..they three are bullies, jk is not scared of an...
258K 11.4K 85
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 ❤️ 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 😁
39.7K 2.6K 33
A story where Taehyung and Jungkook as STRICT FATHERS while yn as their wife. I have included the whole journey from the day they get married also.