The Imperial Examination Dail...

By Demens88

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/chua... More

Summary + Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180
Chapter 181-185
Chapter186-190
Chapter 191-195
Chapter 196-200
Chapter 201-205
Chapter 206-210
Chapter 211-215
Chapter 216-220
Chapter 221-225
Chapter 226-230
Chapter 231-235
Chapter 236-240
Chapter 241-245
Chapter 246-250
Chapter 251-255
Chapter 256-260
Chapter 261-265
Chapter 266-270
Chapter 271-275
Chapter 275-280
Chapter 281-285
Chapter 286-290
Chapter 291-295

Chapter 296-303

90 2 1
By Demens88

  At that time, Song Douding had to eat two candied haws every day, and his hands were full of hawthorn dregs.

  No matter what Song Weifeng and Song's father said, Song Douding would pat his butt and remember to eat but not to beat.

  But now Song Zhensheng, with his big sleeves and narrow sleeves, well-dressed, has begun to show the demeanor of a gentleman at a young age. Standing next to the carriage, he is almost as tall as the horse.

  Wang Xiaoniu, the little girl who always chased after Song Douding when she was a child. She suffered hardships as a child and never wavered in her character. Now she is just like her name, rising to the sun and standing tall and graceful.

  Where is Jiang Qingqing? He always felt that he was not as good as other friends, but when facing He Qingzhi, he still unswervingly chose his ideal. Even if he had to work harder than others, he didn't care.

  Zhou Ziyan felt that Jiang Qingqing was no worse than other children.

  Ergun and Pangshan liked to play together when they were young. Although they are not in the same place now, they still stand together.

  The tall and strong Pang Pangshan has now become more honest and reliable, and Ergun has also changed from the helpless and poor boy he was when he was a child to the handsome and intelligent Liang Hefei now.

  The two of them are just like the two sticks' names, and they are about to spread their wings and fly high.

  Zhong Qiaoyi is the child who has changed the least. The other children have made qualitative changes from zero to one. Zhong Qiaoyi has made a step from one to two.

  He just became more determined than before.

  He has always walked on what he believes is the right path and will continue to do so unswervingly.

  "Have you packed everything? Don't leave it behind. You can't go back to the Imperial College to get it." Zhou said to himself like a worried old father, finishing his rambling and then rambling again.

  Song Weifeng said nothing and silently looked through the children's luggage.

  It's just that he opened it, closed it again, opened it, and closed it again, showing a sense of panic and reluctance.

  Song Douding held the hands of Zhou Ziyan and Song Weifeng and smiled, "Master, brother, we are all grown up, so don't worry! At the age of fifteen, other children are already engaged, so they are adults."

  "But you are leaving Beijing...I'm still worried." Song Weifeng held Song Douding's hand, his palm gradually becoming wet with sweat, "When you get there, you must write a letter back first. Little girl, Ergun, you are the same, you can't even write one. few."

  "If you miss one letter, I will spank you overnight." Zhou said to himself that he was 'threatening' them, but his eyes were full of sadness.

  Several children knelt down on one knee, bowed their hands, and bid farewell to the two most precious elders in their lives.

  "Master, brother of the Song family, don't worry."

  "Douding (Little Girl, Qingqing, Ergun, Dashan, Qiaoyi) is leaving now. When we go to take office, we will definitely adhere to Master's teachings, be down-to-earth and people-oriented, and we will definitely let more people understand Reading is precious."

  "Time waits for no one, and the journey is long and difficult. I don't know when we will see each other again. I hope... I hope you will take care of your health."

  At the end of the words, there was a hint of crying, which was uncomfortable.

  Zhou Ziyan couldn't hold back the tears in his eyes when he looked at the row of black heads with their heads lowered in front of him.

  He raised his head and pushed back the tears, not wanting to embarrass himself in front of the children.

  "I know, I know. You have to take good care of each other. When you encounter difficulties, help each other more. Think about what Master said and be patient."

  "..." Song Weifeng's nasal voice became thicker, "When you get there, eat well and sleep well. If anything doesn't work, remember to write a letter back to Beijing. Master Zhou and I will help you."

  The coachman raised his whip and said, "Young ladies, it's time for us to set off. If we delay any longer, we may not be able to leave the outer city."

  The children jumped on the two of them, hugged them hard, and then turned decisively to get into the car.

  If they don't turn around, they're afraid they won't be able to leave.

  The carriage curtain was lowered, and the horse's hooves clicked on the ground and drove away.

  Song Weifeng sobbed, "I thought they would all stay in the capital and be with you..."

  Zhou Ziyan looked at the carriage that gradually disappeared in the distance of the official road, "I originally thought so too. But I forgot that they all have their own thoughts and will not follow the path I imagined. The result now is pretty good, at least. They chose it themselves, and it proved that they really remembered what I once said."

  He said that no matter whether the official position is high or low, whether the official position is in the capital or a small town, one must be a good official to reassure the people and the court.

  He also said that he hopes that more scholars will emerge in small places far away from the capital, so that everyone in Daqing can read.

  Now this group of children gathered his ideals and their own ideals into their luggage, and set off on their backs.

  He should be happy.

  But why do I feel so empty in my heart?

  Song Weifeng took Zhou Zhiyan's hand and said, "Brother Zhou, let's go back. I want to lie down and take a nap. I'm so tired."

  "Let's go."

  Zhou Ziyan and Song Weifeng agreed and looked back.

  But all I could see was an empty official road.

  If there is any trouble in the Sanfa Division, the outside world will know about it.

  Recently, the Three Judiciary Division didn't know what kind of mess was committed, but they actually came up with an inventory regulation, which requires them to take out all the cases in the past fifteen years and look at them again.

  No matter what the case is tried by the three-law judicial department, the person being interrogated will have to go to the prison of the Ministry of Punishment.

  For a time, everyone in the capital was in danger.

  The Wei family was even more panicked.

  Because the biggest fraud case of the Wei family happened to be within fifteen years.

  "It's clear that he's here for the Wei family!" The third son of the Wei family slammed the tea bowl in his hand, "Damn Song Weifeng, I knew that once he gained power, he would never let the Wei family be stable!"

  Wei Cong also said with hatred: "It's too bad that he has been living in the Imperial College and doesn't come out at all on weekdays. We have no chance to talk to him. And Mr. Zhou, who follows him all day long, makes it difficult for our people to attack."

  "It's too late to say anything now." The third son of the Wei family mused, "If the Third Law Division has such a move, it must be Song Weifeng who said something to His Majesty. The Third Law Division has received His Majesty's order, otherwise it would not dare to make such a big show. Fortunately, it was done back then. It's so secretive that no one except our own family knows what happened back then."

  Wei Cong said worriedly: "But there is still the one who reconciled with his fourth uncle——"

  "She is not in the capital now. I heard that she has been meditating in a Taoist temple to pray for her child who died early." The third eldest son of the Wei family thought for a while and felt that it was not possible. "It is better to send someone to have a look. If there is any movement in her, I would like to Find a way to prevent her from coming back."

  Wei Cong accepted the order, "Yes."

  That night, the Wei family members galloped away on horseback.

  At the same time, with the help of Song Weifeng, another team of faster people started from the Ministry of Punishment at the same time and found the lady who was meditating in the Taoist temple just one step ahead of the Wei family.

  Madam has already received Song Weifeng's letter, but the letter only contained some greetings and did not mention this matter.

  Now, as soon as he heard that Song Weifeng wanted to overturn the verdict of his eldest son who committed suicide, he immediately said goodbye to the Taoist nun and rushed to the capital with the people from the Ministry of Punishment.

  On the way, after hearing the whole story, the lady couldn't help but ask: "So...how is that child doing now?"

  The child and she only had a mother-child relationship for more than half a year, and she had long forgotten the child's appearance.

  Unexpectedly, it was the child who facilitated this incident.

  "Are you talking about Supervisor Song?" the leading guard said with a smile, "Supervisor Song is doing well now. He has been teaching in the Imperial College all day long with Mr. Zhou. He is just waiting for this matter before he can accept the order and take up his post."

  "Okay...ok..." Madam nodded, twirling the string of beads in her hand, and slowly lowered the carriage curtain.

Chapter 133

  Song Weifeng has now graduated from the Imperial College, and logically, it is time to leave the Imperial College.

  But he hasn't sent any officials yet, and he doesn't know where to go after leaving the Imperial College.

  Zhou Ziyan felt that he always put his Zhou Mansion to use!

  So a brief letter was sent from the Imperial College to Ah Sui.

  Starting from the next day, the Zhou family's mansion began to add things one after another.

  Miss A Sui stood at the door of the mansion, with a clear eye and a bright mind, directing the porters to carry things.

  After the Zhou Mansion was packed up, Zhou Ziyan and Song Weifeng moved in together.

  The Imperial Palace is far away from the imperial city, and you have to walk a long way to go to court every day. However, his Zhou Mansion is only a short straight line away from the imperial city, so you can stay there for a while in the morning, which is very beautiful.

  As for Song Weifeng, as Zhou Ziyan's apprentice, it was only reasonable for him to live with his master.

  After all, here in Daqing, there have always been masters and apprentices living in the same house and discussing knowledge.

  I think of Liao Weian, but when he was a teenager, he was officially accepted as a disciple by Lin Fanji, and he had to live in Lin Fanji's Lin Mansion every now and then.

  The master and apprentice often studied long nights and published many popular articles and poems.

  A Sui had long made up his mind to work in the Zhou Mansion for the rest of his life, so ever since Zhou Ziyan returned to Beijing, A Sui had been waiting for the day when the Zhou Mansion would reopen.

  Now the wait is finally over!

  On the day when the Zhou Mansion reopened its gates, A Sui wore her most beautiful dress and led two little maids to greet the guests at the gate.

  With Ah Sui here, Zhou Ziyan started to work as a hands-off shopkeeper again with "peace of mind".

  Song Weifeng was quite puzzled, "Why is Miss A Sui so devoted to you?"

  "I can't help it, my personality is too charming." Zhou said to himself, spreading his hands.

  "..." Song Weifeng really wanted to leave immediately.

  Zhou Ziyan took Song Weifeng's hand and said with a smile: "In addition to the deep relationship between us, in fact, A Sui can get 40% of all the income in this mansion. I didn't use money much before, and I didn't have time to take care of the property given by His Majesty. The land was given to Sui, so I gave it to Ah Sui. But I think the reason why she stayed with me for so long was not just for money."

  "If a girl like A Sui goes out to work as a general housekeeper, she can still get 60 to 70% of the dividend." Song Weifeng tapped Zhou Ziyan's forehead, "Fortunately, I appreciate your original friendship, so you don't have to do anything. Tube."

  "Hey, I'm not lucky." Zhou Ziyan also felt that he was a little lucky. Not only could he travel through time and space, but he could do it all over again after being dismissed, and he also met you and Douding and the other kids. , other scholars are not as lucky as me. I have to go to the temple or Taoist temple to pay my respects someday."

  "..." Song Weifeng shook his head, threw up his sleeves and left.

  Today is the opening banquet of Zhou Mansion. Many guests came and the front yard was busy.

  There were not many servants in the Zhou Mansion, so Song Weifeng decided to go to the front yard to help.

  Zhou Zi said that as the master of Zhou Mansion, he just sat in the main hall and treated the guests well.

  After a lively day, Zhou Mansion finally saw off its last guest at midnight (11 p.m.).

  A few people held on to their eyelids and tried to clean up the mess. Zhou Ziyan asked everyone to go back to the house and sleep. As for the rest... we'll talk about it tomorrow, we'll talk about it tomorrow!

  There is currently only one maid in the Zhou Mansion, A Sui, and she has two little girls in her name to help.

  In addition, there are six chefs in the kitchen and a concierge.

  If you only serve two masters at ordinary times, that is enough, but if there is another banquet, it is definitely not enough.

  Ah Sui felt that he still had to buy some more servants.

  Zhou Ziyan felt that there were not enough people. When he needed someone, he would go to the Lin Mansion to borrow them. He believed that Old Man Lin would not fail to help... If Old Man Lin didn't want to borrow, he could go to Gu's family to borrow. In short, if he could borrow, he would .

  After Song Weifeng learned of this idea, he was so angry that he wanted to open Brother Zhou's head to see what was inside.

  Brother Zhou is obviously a very smart person in studying and handling official affairs. How could he come up with such a bad idea?

  Borrowing servants from Mr. Lin and Mr. Gu's family is what the head of a house should do!

  Song Weifeng pushed Zhou Ziyan to the study and asked him to write documents. He and A Sui discussed various matters and spent two days arranging everything in the house.

  When Zhou Ziyan finally finished writing the paperwork and left the study with a yawn, there were twelve more servants and five maids in the Zhou mansion outside.

  These people were all wearing uniform clothes, and their hands and feet were doing their jobs quickly, keeping the house in order.

  Zhou said to himself: "..."

  It seems that he is indeed the most useless person in this family.

  Although Zhou Ziyan and Song Weifeng decided to live together, in order to avoid gossip, Zhou Ziyan lived in the main wing and Song Weifeng lived in the east wing closest to the main wing.

  Although the two of them couldn't stay together all the time, the two rooms were only a few steps apart.

  For them, this distance is the shortest journey in their lives.

  There was originally a small garden in front of the east wing, but Zhou Ziyan instructed A Sui to turn it into a martial arts training ground.

  However, Ah Sui felt that a simple martial arts training ground was not suitable for living, so he left a small garden to build to cover the middle martial arts training ground.

  In this case, Mr. Song can still drink tea and enjoy flowers on the stone bench next to him after practicing martial arts.

  Song Weifeng picked up his Hongying Spear again and practiced in this martial arts training ground every morning.

  The landing is as steady as a pile and the progress is as fast as the wind.

  A red-tasseled spear shot through the air with a loud sound, as powerful as a silver dragon.

  When the lady who came from afar saw Song Weifeng, she saw such a scene.

  The lady was supported by the maid and stood outside the hanging flower door. Looking at the vigorous figure in the courtyard, she couldn't help crying.

  "Madam... Madam, why are you crying?" The maid took out a handkerchief to wipe away Madam's tears.

  The lady took the veil and said with a smile: "I'm so happy. I didn't expect that after so many years, I can still see this kind of marksmanship..."

  The lady gathered herself together and walked in, "Yu'er..."

  When she first met Wei Yu, Wei Yu was only ten years old, so by calculation, she was more than twenty years older than him.

  Song Weifeng had just finished practicing a set of moves. He took the sweat towel next to him to wipe his sweat. When he heard a familiar voice, he turned around and quickly went over to salute, "I've met Mrs. Zhao."

  This lady's maiden name is Zhao, and everyone used to call her Mrs. Wei Si. Now that they have reconciled, they call her by her original name.

  In Daqing, 'Madam' can refer to either a married woman or an older middle-aged woman, so Song Weifeng took the title of 'Mrs. Zhao'.

  "I haven't seen you for many years. You have grown up." Mrs. Zhao was supported by the maid and sat down slowly. "At that time, when I saw you for the first time, I only remembered that you were like a skinny little monkey."

  "I grew up in Xiyuguan when I was a child. The Feng Shui there is not as good as the capital city for raising people." Song Weifeng put away the red tassel gun and sat down as well.

  Both men had a very gentle attitude towards each other.

  In fact, to be honest, there was no discord between the two of them.

  First, the time they spent together was short.

  Moreover, according to the rules of Daqing, although there are distinctions between direct descendants, in imperial examinations or martial arts examinations, the achievements of direct descendants basically depend on their own abilities and have little to do with their status.

  Secondly, they are not the kind of people who like to be jealous and tit-for-tat.

  So when we meet again after so many years, both of us can sit down and talk calmly.

  Mrs. Zhao looked at the red-tasseled gun and said with nostalgia, "Yu'er, you and Shan (chu four sounds) have a really good relationship. He even gave you this set of marksmanship."

  The marksmanship Song Weifeng used just now is the marksmanship commonly used by the Zhao family.

  Shan'er first learned it from the elders of the Zhao family, and then taught it to the younger brother in front of him.

  "Mrs. Zhao, the child's name is Song Weifeng now. Madam, please call me Wei Feng." Song Weifeng did not take the name 'Wei Yu'.

  Now that Wei Shan has passed away, the name Wei Yu has no meaning anymore.

  Mrs. Zhao was stunned and suddenly understood what Song Weifeng meant. She nodded gently, "Okay, Wei Feng."

  "Madam's temperament seems to have softened a lot." Song Weifeng said, "My child, remember, Madam used to be an impatient person who always speaks her mind."

  "After meditating in Taoist temples for these years, I have long since looked away. Life is slow, and the last thing you should do is be impatient. Only by not being hasty or slow can you leave room for everything." Mrs. Zhao gathered her cloak and smiled, "I didn't Just because he was too hasty and didn't investigate the matter clearly, he already decided that Wei Si had committed fraud and delayed Shan'er, so he left with Li Yuan in a fit of anger."

  If she had been more stable back then, maybe she wouldn't have had to wait in vain for so many years.

  Poor her, she has been a lonely ghost for so many years!

  "Dad... He did act frivolously back then. I don't blame Madam." Song Weifeng sighed. In fact, Zhou Ziyan had said this.

  Brother Zhou once said that the fourth son of the Wei family has always been a playboy and can easily leave a bad impression on everyone, so when the fraud happened and it fell on the fourth son of the Wei family, no one aroused suspicion.

  It was the first time Song Weifeng heard this statement, but he thought about it. When he first heard about it, he thought it was something his father could do. It turned out that he had unknowingly given it to himself. The father was convicted.

  Mrs. Zhao took out something from her arms and put it in front of Song Weifeng, "I have suffered so much for you over the years. I thank you on Shan'er's behalf. I found this from Shan'er's room back then. I know you have a good relationship with Shan'er. I've never had a chance to give you a chance, but now I finally have a chance."

  She didn't ask for anything when she left home, but took some of Shan'er's things.

  Song Weifeng looked down and saw that it was an old copybook.

  When he first came to the capital, although he could write, his writing was not good.

  As for Wei San, who was taught by the Wei family and the Zhao family, he could write well at a young age.

  Wei Shan wrote a page of words every day and asked Song Weifeng to copy it when he had nothing to do.

  They got along for half a year, and Song Weifeng wrote for half a year, but it was finally interrupted because of the fraud case.

  Song Weifeng was imprisoned at that time, and when he came out, his home had been searched by the Sanfa Department. He originally thought that the copybook had been lost, but he did not expect that Mrs. Zhao took it away.

 It went round and round, and now it's back in my hands.

  Song Weifeng and Wei Shan didn't get along for a long time. Apart from some childhood memories, they only had this copybook left.

  Song Weifeng put away the copybook, stood up and bowed, "Thank you, Mrs. Zhao."

  Although there is nothing left, it is good to have a copybook as a souvenir.

  It was worthy of him and Wei Shan's recognition.

  When Zhou Ziyan returned from the next court, A Sui helped him take over his coat and said at the same time: "Mrs. Zhao is here and is talking to Mr. Song now."

  "I know." Zhou Ziyan handed the food he bought on the road to Ah Sui, "I bought this on the road. You can take it and share it with everyone. It should be a new flavor."

  "Yes." A Sui carried the oil paper bag and happily went to find her friends.

  Zhou Ziyan changed into his home clothes and came to the martial arts training ground, "Mrs. Zhao."

  Mrs. Zhao heard a pleasant male voice, stood up quickly, and looked back.

  The legendary Master Zhou was dressed in a white round-collared robe, with only a row of jade decorations all over his body. He was pure and elegant, yet had a handsome and handsome appearance.

  "Master Zhou." Mrs. Zhao saluted.

  She had also heard a little bit about Master Zhou. The Weishan thing could not have happened without Master Zhou's mediation, and she was extremely grateful.

  "Mrs. Zhao is so polite." Zhou Zi said, helping Mrs. Zhao, "You are Wei Feng's elder, and naturally you are also my elder. You don't have to be like this."

  "This..." Mrs. Zhao looked at Song Weifeng, then at Zhou Ziyan, and suddenly understood, "I see... No wonder those guards said that Wei Feng and Mr. Zhou are inseparable all day long. I couldn't believe it at first, but now I feel relieved. "

  As soon as Song Weifeng saw Zhou Ziyan, he naturally stood close to him, very close to him, "Don't worry, Mrs. Zhao, your Majesty will definitely find out about my brother."

  "Yeah." Mrs. Zhao felt sour in her heart when she mentioned Wei San.

  Zhou Ziyan thought of something, "Mrs. Zhao, do you really want to put Wei Shan's spiritual tablet in the Wei family?"

  "Shan'er's surname is Wei." Mrs. Zhao didn't understand. "As a descendant of the Wei family, he should naturally enter the Wei family's ancestral hall. What a shame that the old man of the Wei family was so stupid that he didn't allow Shan'er to enter the ancestral hall."

  This is what Zhou said to himself, "Now that the fourth cousin of the Wei family is gone, and Wei Feng does not follow the Wei family name, why bother letting Wei San go to the Wei family's ancestral hall alone? Can't he follow your Zhao family?" ?"

  "This... I'm afraid it won't work." Mrs. Zhao was obviously moved by Zhou Ziyan, but she still smiled bitterly, "Although the Zhao family is not a big clan, the people in the ancestral hall are all descendants of the Zhao family, Shan'er... I'm afraid It's impossible to get in."

  "Hey, forget it then." Zhou Zi said that he expected such a result. After all, Daqing was still in ancient times and the clan concept was very strong, so he just mentioned it casually.

  Zhou Ziyan left Mrs. Zhao for lunch, and then people from the Sanfa Division came to pick Mrs. Zhao up and leave.

  Now Mrs. Zhao and Song Weifeng are both important witnesses in the fraud case. Song Weifeng lives in Zhou Mansion, so don't worry. Mrs. Zhao must be personally escorted by the Third Law Department, so that the people of the Third Law Department can rest assured.

  At noon, Song Weifeng and Zhou Ziyan were lying in the main hall room together.

  Zhou Ziyan was lying on the rocking chair reading a book, while Song Weifeng was leaning on the couch, grabbing the pasta in his hand and feeding the koi in the pond outside the window.

  "Fortunately, my surname is Song now. If I were still called Wei Yu, I would probably have to enter the Wei family's ancestral hall. I don't want that."

  Even though there were loyal people in the Wei family's ancestors, Song Weifeng still felt annoyed when he thought about the Wei family.

  I would rather be a lonely ghost in a hundred years than be with the ancestors of the Wei family.

  Zhou Ziyan closed the book and said, "Speaking of it, the You family seems to have no clan or ancestral hall, not even a family tree."

  The original person escaped from the flood. He also looked for his relatives back then, but at that time, everywhere was in a mess and he couldn't find them at all.

  Later, he passed the imperial examination and became famous, but no relatives came to look for him. Zhou said that he could only pretend that all his relatives were no longer alive.

  "Now that I have changed my name, I don't have any family tree anymore."

  Zhou Ziyan suddenly sat up straight. He seemed to be "alone" all the time!

  Regardless of the original person or the current 'Zhou Ziyan', there really is no place to worship ancestors at home.

  Song Weifeng lay on the window lattice and looked back, "Brother Zhou, you are the only child of your family. The genealogy... naturally starts from your generation."

  "But I may not have any heirs in this life, so what's the use of starting a family tree." Zhou thought for a while, but he was a modern person anyway, and it didn't matter whether he had a family tree or not. "If not, then there won't be one."

  Song Weifeng was silent for a moment and said, "Brother Zhou, I can't help you."

  "Why are you saying this again?" Zhou Ziyan stood up helplessly, hugged Song Weifeng from behind, and leaned gently on his shoulder, "Didn't we already agree? Seriously, if you give up your ambition for me, , then I will also feel sorry."

  Zhou Ziyan pinched Song Weifeng's cheek and said, "Don't forget, I was fascinated by your stubborn spirit in the first place. At that time, you were a little brother with a bad reputation. Even if you were bullied in school, you would never do anything. He didn't retreat, and finally beat someone up. He really showed his sharpness and never fell behind."

  "I thought at that time, how could there be such a little brother in the world, with a temper as tough as a stinking stone in a latrine. He was exactly the same as me."

  "You are the stinky stone in the pit." Song Weifeng wrinkled his nose fiercely, as if he really smelled a stench, "You make the stinky stone yourself, I am not the one."

  Zhou said to himself "Okay, okay" three times, and then said: "But you are quite right. We can indeed move a meditation hall into our house and offer some things. We can go in and sit there when we are upset."

  "What do you want to offer?" Song Weifeng was puzzled, "But you are the master of Zhou Mansion, you can offer anything."

  "What about you?" Zhou Ziyan asked, "You are also the master of this mansion. What do you want to offer?"

  Song Weifeng blinked, "The genealogy of the old Song family is all in Maminggou, and if I want to burn incense and worship Buddha, I can just go to the temple on the outskirts of Beijing."

  explain

  To be honest, he didn't need to open anything else in the house.

  Only Zhou Ziyan, a little duckweed with no 'roots', needs to consider opening a Zhou family ancestral hall in the mansion.

  Zhou Ziyan scratched his head, and something really reminded him of something.

  On the third day, the Jingxin Hall of the Zhou Mansion opened in the back room behind the Sanjin Courtyard.

  Song Weifeng originally thought that Zhou Ziyan would enshrine some Buddhist statues or Taoist ancestors. If that didn't work, he wrote a genealogy of the ancestors of the old Zhou family and placed them in the Jingxin Hall. Who would have known that Zhou Ziyan would put a crescent moon in the Jingxin Hall? Sickle and a handful of dried rice.

  The sickle was the first sickle used by ordinary people. Now every household has followed the imperial court and changed their farming tools, and few people still use such sickles.

  I don't know where Zhou Ziyan found it.

  There was a table in the Jingxin Hall, covered with a red velvet cloth, and sickles and rice were placed neatly on it.

  There were no side offerings tables or offerings, not even incense.

  There is only an open window on the left side of the table, which welcomes a ray of light and shines on the table, making the old sickle and rice shine.

  Zhou Ziyan stood in the meditation hall and looked over and over again. He was satisfied and closed the door.

  Song Weifeng asked as he walked with him, "Brother Zhou, I still don't understand the meaning of the sickle and the rice."

  "Think about it, is the sickle the first tool that people use when farming? Is rice the most important food for people?" After Zhou said this, he stopped talking. He believed that Song Weifeng would understand.

  Sure enough, Song Weifeng got it right. He smiled and complimented Zhou Zi, "Master Zhou, do you want to remind yourself all the time not to forget why you became an official in the first place?"

  "Look, the big hat you put on me is almost as tired as heaven." Zhou Ziyan made a 'hush' gesture, "Such a shameful thing, God knows it, you know it and I know it, but don't Let the third person know, otherwise I will lose my dignity as a human being."

  Song Weifeng shook his head deliberately, "That's hard to say."

  Zhou Ziyan instantly attacked the itchy spot on Song Weifeng's body, scratched the soft flesh on his little brother's body, and threatened: "Will you say it again?"

  "Hahaha - ha! Brother Zhou, you are cheating! You attacked!" Song Weifeng resisted the urge to take action, put his hands behind his back to avoid Zhou Ziyan's 'harassment', and when Zhou Ziyan got tired, he turned against the enemy and began to take revenge.

  The two men chased each other and ran from the Jingxin Hall to the front yard.

  The servants passing by couldn't help but smile knowingly when they saw the two masters were so close to each other.

  However, Zhou Ziyan left a little behind. The sickle and the rice are actually his thoughts about modern times.

 After all, he was once a new era teacher who had memorized the teacher's code and swore an oath to the red flag.

  I just don't know if the teacher who educated him at the beginning would praise him as "well done" when he saw what he was doing now, or would he say that he was "nosy"?

  However, after thousands of years, Zhou Ziyan could no longer find an answer.

  In this vast Daqing, he can only make everything he does with a clear conscience, and make every step he takes stick to his true heart.

  That's enough.

Chapter 134

  Song Douding and the others stepped on the last fallen leaves of late autumn and left. By the time they settled in and sent the safety letter, the whole capital had entered the early cold of winter.

  In the past few years, Zhou Ziyan and Song Weifeng both spent their New Years in the Imperial College. They had a lively meal with the fellow supervisors who stayed in the Imperial College, but they were not lonely at all.

  This year they returned to their home. As the New Year approached, they gave the family members a New Year's holiday.

  Those who are close to home can go back to celebrate the New Year. If there is no home in the capital, then stay in Zhou Mansion and watch the fireworks with the two masters.

  Although A Sui received a holiday, she couldn't worry about the two masters in Zhou Mansion, so she still traveled back and forth between Zhou Mansion and her own home all day long.

  Although it was two streets away, her home was on both sides. If she felt tired, she could rest anywhere.

  The post station sent a total of three letters to Zhou Mansion, each from three different places.

  Song Weifeng looked at the three letters in his hand. He read them during the day and at night. His posture made him want to copy out every word.

  Zhou Ziyan went home to rest after the court, and happened to see Song Weifeng framing three letters.

  "...Wei Feng, that's not the case." Zhou Ziyan strolled up to Song Weifeng and watched him carefully spread out three letters, "They will send a second letter and a third letter in the future... Is it possible that you keep them all?" Come down?"

  "Why not?" Song Weifeng lowered his head and said without looking back, "I still keep the letters that Brother Zhou wrote to me. I will also find a way to frame them someday to prevent them from being gnawed by rats in the future. "

  Zhou Ziyan sat down next to him, picked up one of the letters and looked at it.

  This letter is from Song Douding and Wang Xiaoniu... No, it should be sent by Song Zhensheng and Wang Chusui now.

  As soon as Mr. Xiao Song and Mr. Xiao Wang arrived at their post, they were warmly received by the local county magistrate.

  The letter said that the local county magistrate was about the same age as the Imperial College students. He seemed to be a student who had passed the imperial examination in the previous session. It was said that he had admired Master Zhou, the number one scholar who had passed three yuan in the imperial examination.

  They also said that they now live in the county government and are studying official matters with the county magistrate. After getting familiar with everything, they will visit the local people to understand what life is like in that place...

  In short, everything is fine, except that I miss Master Zhou and Brother Song very much.

  In the place they went to, there were very few girls studying, let alone passing the imperial examination.

  As soon as Wang Chusui went to the yamen to take up a post, the whole county immediately got the news: their yamen had a female Jinshi, and she was a female Jinshi under the age of fifteen!

  For a time, all the girls in the county were in a commotion and couldn't help but run to the yamen to see what the legendary female Jinshi looked like.

  The county magistrate said that he had thought of many ways to get girls in the county to go to school, but he could not push forward the policy. Unexpectedly, the arrival of Wang Chusui could leverage everyone's stubborn ideas. It was very good. ,Very good!

  Zhou Ziyan read it over and over several times before picking up the second letter.

  The second letter came from Jiang Qingqing and Pang Pangshan. They lived farther than Song Douding, so they wrote the letter later.

  They are in the same situation as Douding. The local magistrate is an old man and is very kind to the two dolls.

  They now live in the county government office and can take up their posts after they become familiar with the local conditions.

  I heard that where Jiang Qingqing and Pang Pangshan went, there were very few academies.

  It seems there are not even a few private schools.

  The county magistrate's grandpa was waiting for the imperial court to send a few scholars to support the reading culture in the county. Unexpectedly, the imperial court actually sent two young and famous Jinshi scholars. It is said that they caused quite a stir as soon as they arrived in the local area.

  Many families have discovered that as long as they study well, children from ordinary families can soar to great heights. Now they are urging the county magistrate to open an academy.

  Zhong Qiaoyi and Erguan... no, Zhong Qiaoyi and Liang Hefei are the two most reliable people.

  As soon as they arrived at their post, they directly contacted the county magistrate. In just seven days, they had become familiar with the basic official procedures and were able to help the county magistrate with some trivial matters.

  They said that when the magistrate first saw the helpers sent by the imperial court, they were two young men, and they looked very ugly.

  But now I keep saying 'good brother' all day long, and the initial disappointment is no longer there.

  The county magistrate also formally apologized to them, saying that he had wrongly judged people based on their appearance.

  Zhong Qiaoyi and Liang Hefei didn't mind this matter. They were still young!

  Liang Hefei's arithmetic skills can be described as god-like in the local area. No matter how long the accounts and taxes have been suffering from illness, as long as they are given to Liang Hefei, he can always calculate a correct result in the shortest time.

  The local people no longer have to worry about tax issues every year, and are now rushing to pay taxes!

  Each letter is filled with the children's details and their longing for their old friends in the capital.

  After Zhou Ziyan read each letter, he couldn't stop thinking about it. He rolled up his sleeves and took the initiative to frame these letters with Song Weifeng.

  Song Weifeng was surprised, "Brother Zhou, don't you think your efforts are useless?"

  Zhou Ziyan selectively forgot what he had just said, "Who said that... No. The first letter, how precious it is, should be kept."

  During the Chinese New Year, all officials in Beijing would buy gifts and then take the time to go to the palace to wish them a happy new year.

  Of course, respecting Emperor Xuan does not require much wealth, as long as you have the intention.

  Regardless of whether the gift was satisfactory or not, Emperor Jingxuan would always subsidize the ministers with extra gifts.

  Therefore, many old ministers who had known Emperor Jingxuan for many years always took advantage of this opportunity to dig into Emperor Jingxuan's private treasury.

  Emperor Jingxuan also knew what they meant. He called them "old gangsters with dark hands and dark eyes", but privately asked Eunuch Zhan to give more things to these old ministers.

  Emperor Jingxuan was also afraid. He was afraid that some of the "old helpers" who had been with him for decades would one day leave him and never be seen again, so he could take care of some of them now.

  Zhou Ziyan and Song Weifeng entered the palace carrying some pastries, calligraphy and paintings made by themselves, and when they came out, they had two more royal rewards in their hands.

  Because Song Weifeng was the younger brother, Emperor Jingxuan also gave him an extra box of Luozidai.

  Since receiving the order from Emperor Jingxuan, the Sanfa Division has been working overtime to investigate. Even during the Chinese New Year, there were many spies out to investigate the situation.

  Emperor Jingxuan felt that if there was a Wei family in the fraud case, there might also be a Li family or Zhang family, so he asked the three law departments to investigate it, but he just didn't make it public.

  Zhou Ziyan and Song Weifeng waited in the capital until the end of the year passed and Daqing started the new year.

  When the first flowers of spring bloomed, the Sanfasi finally presented their investigation results to Emperor Jingxuan.

  After Emperor Jingxuan saw it, he was furious and immediately asked people to bring people from outside into the palace to meet the saint.

  On this day, the Wei family, the Liu family, the Mao family... a total of five families in the capital were all called to the palace.

  Zhou Ziyan and Lin Fanji stood outside the imperial study, with the angry sounds of Emperor Jingxuan throwing cups behind them.

  "Master Wei, you are really a good minister of mine. You deceived the superiors and concealed the truth from the inferiors. Do you think I will never know about it in this life?!"

  "Master Liu, I heard that you spent hundreds of thousands of taels of silver to get your worthless grandson. Master Liu, I ask you, where did you get this money?...Oh, there was a flood in the place many years ago. I clearly know that I have sent you to provide disaster relief, but in the end so many people died... No wonder, no wonder!"

  "Old Mrs. Mao, my old Mrs. Mao, look at the good deeds of your unworthy descendants!"

  "..."

  After Emperor Jingxuan finished scolding each one, he sat down on a chair and rubbed his forehead in anger.

  He really didn't expect that the fraud case he thought he had found out the truth would end up with so many clues.

  If it weren't for Song Weifeng who worked hard and always remembered this grievance, he might have been kept secret for the rest of his life!

  He was so famous in his lifetime, but a hundred years later, history books still don't know what they will write about him!

  Among all the people in the house, only Mrs. Mao was the only one. She leaned on a tiger-head crutch and knelt down tremblingly with the support of the young eunuch, "Your Majesty! It's because I have no way to teach my children that this happened. I... ...I am so ashamed of Your Majesty!"

  "Old lady, we can't let this matter go unnoticed today." Emperor Jingxuan took a sip of the herbal tea at hand and moistened his throat, "I don't intend to make any announcement about this matter, but I want to hear, what are you going to do?"

  Mrs. Mao was the first to say: "I will go back and ask for help from my family right now. I will teach you a lesson. The rest will be decided by Your Majesty, whether it is imprisonment or punishment. I, the Mao family, will never say a word more."

  The person coming from the Wei family is also the old man of the Wei family.

  Old Mrs. Mao didn't know about the fraud case, but the old man of the Wei family knew about the whole process. Even if the Wei family dared to do such a thing, it was only after he nodded that everyone dared to do it.

  Now that the Dongchuang incident has occurred, the old man is shaking his wrist and stroking his beard, still pretending to be calm.

  Emperor Jingxuan stared at the old man of the Wei family, "Master Wei, what do you think?"

  "Old minister...Old minister..." The old man of the Wei family couldn't hold on anymore and knelt on the ground.

  "I saw a lot of good seedlings in the imperial examination this year, and one of them looks very similar to your seed." Emperor Jingxuan reminded the Wei family, "Master Wei, don't be confused for a moment and let me down. "

  "Old minister..." Mr. Wei gritted his teeth and kowtowed fiercely, "Old minister's thoughts are the same as those of Mrs. Mao. It all depends on your majesty!"

  He could abandon the fourth son of the Wei family for the third son of the Wei family back then, but now he can abandon the third son of the Wei family for the better Wei Da and Wei Er!

  Emperor Jingxuan had long expected such a result, and he couldn't tell whether he was satisfied or disappointed.

  But in his opinion, the Wei family is really not good enough, and it is really inappropriate to continue serving as an official.

  Both the Mao family and the Wei family expressed their stance that no matter how unwilling the other three families were, they could only close their eyes and admit their guilt.

  Now that the evidence of their crimes is placed in front of Emperor Jingxuan, no matter how stubborn they are, the only blame is that they were deceived by lard at the beginning, cheating every step of the way, and making mistakes every step after.

  You should shoulder the responsibilities that you should have shouldered long ago. If you use crooked ideas, they will one day be exposed.

  Sometimes it's not that you don't report, it's just that the time is not right.

  Zhou Ziyan was waiting outside and suddenly lowered his head when he heard Emperor Jingxuan's words of "disaster relief".

  Daqing has a good geographical location and rarely suffers from natural disasters or man-made disasters. The most recent flood that could be called a flood was the one in which the whole family died.

  It turns out there is something hidden in it.

  It's just that the time limit for the flood has been long ago and cannot be investigated again, just like the old days are gone and the old friend is no longer there, and the original person can no longer know what happened to the flood that year.

  Zhou Ziyan's heart was suddenly filled with a touch of melancholy and regret.

  Half a month later, the heads of five families, including the Wei family, the Mao family, and the Liu family, suddenly retired and returned to their hometowns.

  His Majesty approved their application and promoted new officials to take office the day after they took off their court uniforms.

  The new officials took over their official duties calmly and everything went smoothly without causing any panic.

  On the surface, they just resigned and went home. Privately, Emperor Jingxuan issued an edict.

  Those who were actually involved in the fraud case back then, no matter whether they were members of their families or their three immediate generations, were not allowed to participate in the imperial examinations or military examinations, and were not allowed to serve as officials in the court for life.

  This punishment can only be waived at the discretion of three generations later.

  According to the current situation in Daqing, fines of money and family property are secondary. They are not allowed to take the imperial examination, and they are not allowed to do so for three generations. After three generations, I don't know how many talented scholars will emerge in the entire Daqing. What will be the situation by then? ,neither knows.

  Moreover, the imperial examination cannot be held for three generations. Even if there is a foundation in the court, it will disappear after three generations.

  Emperor Jingxuan's move basically ended the possibility of this family becoming an official.

  Song Weifeng was quite satisfied with this result.

  Not to mention that the Wei family, under the order of Emperor Jingxuan, took their time to prepare the memorial tablets for the fourth son of the Wei family and Wei Shan and welcome them into the Wei family ancestral hall.

  Because of her status as a sufferer, Mrs. Zhao was specially allowed by Emperor Jingxuan to go to the Wei family to worship Wei Shan during the holidays.

  As for the fourth son of the Wei family... although he has been wronged, his daily behavior is not a good one.

  He is neither a good husband-in-law nor a good father.

  Song Weifeng and Mrs. Zhao both forgot about him and only paid tribute to Wei Shan by placing some tributes for him.

  Mrs. Zhao stayed in the capital until the matter was over.

  Now that everything has settled, it's time for her to go back to repair, leaving a letter to Song Weifeng before leaving.

  There is only one sentence on it: "We are not destined to be mother and son in this life, but we are able to meet and get along with each other for half a year. It is God's mercy." I don't know if we will see each other again in the future, but I only hope that my husband will take care of me. 】

  Song Weifeng kept the letter and sealed the memories about the Wei family deep in his mind.

  From now on, he is just a member of the Song family.

  After everything was over, Emperor Jingxuan specifically asked Song Weifeng about his willingness to serve.

  Song Weifeng chose the punishment department among the six departments this time.

  In Daqing's Three Law Departments, the Criminal Department collects cases, handles cases, and tries cases.

  The Metropolitan Procuratorate supervised and participated in the entire trial.

  Dali Temple will review and reject the application.

  It can be said that even Zhou Ziyan did not expect Song Weifeng's choice.

  "Why choose the Criminal Department? You can't get a break there for a year." Zhou said to himself puzzled.

  Although he also went to the Ministry of Justice, it was not a comfortable place.

  "One of the reasons is that you have been to the Ministry of Justice before." Song Weifeng honestly admitted that part of the reason why he made this choice was because of 'Master You'. "The remaining... reason is that I want to go. Because of the Wei family I have been feeling unhappy over the years, and I understand what it feels like to be wronged, so I don't want more people to be like me."

  At first, he also thought that he could become a civil servant casually, or simply go to teach in the Imperial College like Zhou Ziyan.

  But he was not as knowledgeable as Zhou Ziyan, so it would be a mistake to teach.

  In the end, he suddenly realized that he was not as clear-minded as Song Douding and others.

  Song Weifeng sat in the room for several days, and finally, for some reason, he thought of 'Master You' again.

  It was Master You's words that supported him to persevere for so many years.

  If possible, he would actually like to walk the same path that Mr. You has walked.

  Ministry of Punishment, Department of Three Laws.

  Take charge of all kinds of cases in the world.

  When he thought of this, Song Weifeng's heart suddenly surged.

  He seemed to understand what he wanted to do.

  "I see." Zhou Ziyan understood Song Weifeng's reasons, and he wholeheartedly supported it, "Since I have made a decision, let's go for it."

  "But... I know a lot of people in the Criminal Department. How about it, would you like Brother Zhou to take you to meet them?" Zhou Ziyan said half-jokingly.

  Song Weifeng raised his eyebrows and smiled, "Master Zhou, students still prefer this kind of secret friendship."

  When everyone knew about their relationship, they avoided talking about it.

  When everyone thought they were over, they still lived together.

  This feeling of being hidden from the whole world is really exciting.

  Besides, he really liked to see Mr. Lin pointing at Brother Zhou's nose and scolding him for having sex without a matchmaker.

  This pair, who have been friends for years, always have a lot of fun when they meet.

  "..." Zhou Ziyan couldn't help but scratch his ears, feeling that his ears and heart were itching at the same time.

  It was so itchy that his whole body felt numb.

  Brother Song is really a bad boy.

  Song Weifeng entered the palace again and expressed his thoughts.

  Emperor Jingxuan said the same as Zhou Zi said, but he did not expect that this little brother Song Weifeng would go to the Ministry of Punishment.

  However, the Ministry of Punishment is in need of new people who are capable of both literary and military skills. Song Weifeng's choice can be said to have been chosen in Emperor Jingxuan's heart.

  So three days later, Song Weifeng parachuted into the Ministry of Punishment and became a small official of the sixth rank, in charge of the Cleaning Department of the three southeastern provinces.

  Song Weifeng cannot go to court now. His daily task is to go to the Ministry of Punishment in the morning to collect the case trial documents sent by the Qing officials of the three southeastern provinces. After approving them all, they will be reported to the doctor of the Ministry of Punishment in charge of the three southeastern provinces according to different situations.

  In the afternoon, I sorted out the cases that had been accumulated in the three southeastern provinces, checked and filled in the gaps, and recorded the status of the cases.

  If he encounters a case that requires on-the-spot investigation or arrests someone in person, then he has to work and cannot return to Beijing for ten days and a half, which can be said to be extremely tiring.

  However, this kind of life is tiring, but fulfilling.

  Zhou Ziyan always reminds him of his former self when he sees Song Weifeng like this.

  Then he would smile and rub the shoulders of Brother Song, the new member of the Criminal Department, and tell him how to deal with unexpected situations and how to report them.

  Song Weifeng wrote them down one by one and felt that he was getting closer to Brother Zhou.

  Zhou Ziyan and Song Weifeng, one goes to court every day and the other reads files every day.

  One goes to class every day, and the other goes to work every day.

  We spend less time together and more time away from each other every day. Only at night when the moon and stars are scarce can we talk together and relieve our longing.

  It is said that when love becomes strong, love will fade away. There have been too many days like this. Not only did Zhou Ziyan and Song Weifeng not feel bored, they also cherished every moment they could get along with each other, so that the relationship between them was always like love. So stable and deep.

  The two were always inseparable in private, and even the stupidest person could tell there was something wrong between them.

  But they refused to admit it, nor did they get married. Whenever someone proposed marriage to them, the two of them waved their hands and refused, and they still lived a small life alone.

 These two people can be regarded as the two strangest people in the Daqing court.

  They were clearly a couple of gods and immortals, but they never got married.

  Although they are not married, it does not affect the friendship between them, which is really strange.

  But gradually, the transparent personality started to show some flavor.

  There has always been a rule in Daqing that once a girl and her brother get married, they are not allowed to join the officialdom, regardless of their previous achievements.

  This rule has blocked many people.

  It is said that after getting married, business affairs will be delayed, but look at Mr. Song, isn't it true that while he is deeply affectionate with Mr. Zhou, he handles various cases vigorously and resolutely.

  It's clear that he didn't delay any official business!

  Nowadays, there are so many girls and boys who stand out from the imperial examinations and martial arts examinations every year. Is it possible that they will stay unmarried for the rest of their lives?

  Should this rule set by our ancestors...should be changed?

  Everyone has their own thoughts in their hearts, but no one dares to speak out about such a big thing.

  We can only do small things subtly and strive to see changes in ancestral etiquette in the future.

  A year later, the study tour team, who had been studying in the Imperial College for a long time, said goodbye to all their teachers and classmates, and began to pack up and return home.

  In the past few years in the Imperial College, they have seen a broader world.

  They will go back to build their own country with a lot of knowledge.

  "I hope our country can be as lively as Daqing in the future."

  Qiu Yunhe and Na Ti carried their burdens, and finally looked back at the prosperous Shengjing, filled with beautiful hope in their hearts.

  These dozen students seemed to want to remember Daqing's appearance in their hearts, then they lowered their heads gracefully, turned around, and walked towards their carriage with firm steps.

  The poor and weak countries/tribes in the distance are still waiting for them, so they cannot hesitate for a moment.

Chapter 135

  Three years later, Daqing's fleet finally took shape thanks to the efforts of all parties.

  Emperor Jingxuan called everyone and asked them to choose a flag that could represent Daqing.

  In the future, when the big ship is built, he, the emperor, will hang it on the ship's pole with his own hands.

  Everyone argued for many days, and finally decided on a flag that was mainly gold and red with dragon and phoenix embroidered on it.

  The big square flag has the word 'Qing' embroidered by Jingyi Embroidery Lady.

  When the flag blows in the wind, the name of Daqing can be seen, which is very beautiful.

  Emperor Jingxuan looked at this flag and ate an extra bowl of rice that day.

  Eunuch Zhan opened his mouth from ear to ear with joy and almost raised the flag.

  Two years later, the Daqing fleet, which took six or seven years to build, was finally assembled.

  This large ship is known as the "Qing Ship", with a pointed bottom, a small square head and a wide tail.

  Different from the previous sand ships and Guangzhou ships, this is a ship that combines Eastern and Western designs, representing the good exchanges between Orifel and Daqing.

  When the celebration boat was launched, everyone burst into tears and cheered loudly.

  "We have our own ocean-going ship!"

  "We can go sailing on the sea!"

  "..."

  "..." Rima couldn't help but narrow her eyes.

  She suddenly realized that her fate with Daqing was about to come to an end.

  In the past few years, she has learned the Daqing dialect and taught many people the Orifel language.

  She spent six New Years in Daqing and gained hundreds of students. She learned Daqing's constant self-improvement and also taught a lot of scientific knowledge.

  She already has her own house and relationships in Daqing.

  Now all this will leave together with this celebration ship that is about to travel a long distance.

  Rima was very reluctant to leave, but she had to go.

  Oliphel and her family were waiting for her, and she couldn't stay.

  Before leaving, Emperor Jingxuan specially asked the palace to make an Orifel national costume for Lima according to the drawings drawn by Lima.

  Lima wore this costume representing Orifel and formally signed a document of friendly exchange with Daqing in the Golden Palace.

  This instrument has no political significance.

  It only represents the friendship between Ms. Lima from Orifel and Daqing.

  On the day Rima left, many people gathered at the beach.

  They were not familiar with Rima, but they recognized the blond woman, who was the first missionary to visit Daqing.

  All the manuscripts written by Lima about Daqing were handed over to Zheng Jijiu before setting off.

  She also asked Zheng Jijiu to search her luggage to make sure she didn't bring any information about Daqing.

  Lima knew that Daqing was not ready to face the world yet. She was Daqing's friend, so she had the obligation to keep her friend's secret.

  "Ms. Lima, have a nice trip!"

  "Master Lima, you must remember us!"

  "Ms. Lima——"

  The dock in the capital is very far from the inner city, but today, there are still many graduates from the Imperial College who deliberately left the Imperial College and rushed all the way to the dock, running to catch up with the Qing boat that was gradually leaving.

  They also want to see Master Lima again!

  Rima stood on the high bow of the ship and looked at the familiar people on the dock.

  Zhou, His Majesty of Daqing, Zheng Jijiu of the Imperial College, and all the doctors...,

  They all stood there and watched him leave.

  Lima held back the tears in her eyes, put on a bright smile, waved the flag in her hand, and said, "Goodbye, dear friends!"

  No one understands better than her that the result of this separation is permanent separation.

  But she is still willing to send her best wishes, hoping that one day in the future, she can return to this beautiful and magical place and reunite with her old friends.

  The Daqing fleet sailed on the sea for a long time and finally found a way back for Lima.

  Rima hugged everyone on the fleet, then rented another ship and sailed across the ocean back to her Orifel.

  And that mysterious large ocean-going ship also caused a lot of discussion.

  Many fleets that sail on the sea all year round have no idea where this monster comes from.

  When they chased the ship to find out, they couldn't find the ship.

  This large ship of unknown origin is like the "ghost ship" written in the book. It is beautiful, powerful, and mysterious. It has eventually become a legend on the sea.

  Rima has been missing for nearly seven years. When everyone thought she was dead, she returned safely.

  Rima, who always talked about her wonderful adventures in the past, was silent about her experiences this time. No matter who asked, she would not say a word.

  Slowly, everyone stopped asking. At least people are back, right?

  Rima, who just returned to Orifel, always unknowingly compared the Orifel in front of her with Daqing.

  The scientific development of Daqing is indeed inferior to that of Orifel.

  But the life of the people of Orifel is not as good as that of the counties around the capital of Daqing!

  In Daqing, as long as you still have a little strength, you can always eat enough with your own hands.

  But Orifel!

  There are also ordinary people here who are criticized by the gods as guilty and live miserable lives that are worse than animals!

  These people work at least twelve hours a day and only eat one meal a day, just because the gods have sentenced them to be suspected of blasphemy!

  Rima looked at everything in front of her, feeling confused.

  Is this still the Oliphel she loves?

  As for Lima's daughter, she was reported as blasphemy by the male classmate's family just because she rejected the pursuit of a male classmate and accidentally broke the sacred blessing tablet sent by the male classmate.

  Lima finally panicked. She tried every means to protect her daughter, but Lima's husband, her daughter's biological father, then personally handed her daughter over to the so-called shrine.

  This romantic man knelt devoutly in front of the statue and prayed to the gods to forgive his daughter.

  Rima cried and begged them to let her daughter go, but she was controlled by everyone. She watched with her own eyes as her daughter was imprisoned in a dark hell and then committed suicide.

  In the end, she only left Rima with one sentence: "Mother, I don't like it here."

  Rima finally realized that even if she was a famous scientist and adventurer in Orifel, even if she had a prominent position in Orifel, she would be forced to sacrifice her life as long as the so-called god issued a decree. .

  Rima used to not think this was wrong, but now she...

  Rima wiped away her useless tears, first raised her sword, and used the swordsmanship taught to her by General Jinyiwei to kill her so-called husband, then tied a red scarf on her arm and began to oppose the rule of theocracy.

  Orifel advocates white, and red is known as a symbol of blood and is unlucky.

  But she chose to use red to represent resistance and rebirth.

  Lima has a great reputation in Orifel, and Orifel may have just reached an opportunity for change. After a brutal struggle, the people finally won.

  On the day when the statue was toppled, many people asked Rima what kind of opportunity gave her such profound thoughts.

  Rima, who was already over 60 years old, was supported by someone and patted the scum of the idol off her hands.

  She has worked hard for half her life, and now she is looking towards the horizon with her white hair.

  It's like a memory, like a nostalgia, "When I was young, I went on adventures everywhere, and I once went to a place like a peach blossom garden."

  But the people of Orifel don't understand, what is a peach blossom, what is a peach blossom garden?

  When did Rima go to this paradise?

  Rima smiled lovingly and remained silent as before.

  Many years later, Rima passed away on the hospital bed with a smile on her face.

  Rima's distant descendants found an ancient parchment scroll among her belongings.

  There seems to be something written on the parchment.

  It's just that the font is twisted and twisted, like a picture, making it difficult to understand.

  They turned over the parchment and saw a navigational route.

  There are a lot of things marked with pictures and text on it, like a route that Rima casually recorded, but it is still incomprehensible.

  But there is another sentence at the bottom, written in the language of Orifel.

  [In memory of the Peach Blossom Land that I can never go back to. May you all be well. 】

  At that time, Oliphir had just ended the turmoil. Once Rima's parchment came out, it aroused the curiosity of Oliphir.

  This wise man who liberated the entire Orifel, turned out to have been to a place called Peach Blossom Spring?

  Will they be able to gain wisdom like Rima if they find this paradise?

  The people were gearing up and urgently needed a huge discovery to celebrate the liberation of Orifel.

  Unfortunately, no matter how they searched, they could never find the 'Peach Blossom Land' recorded in Rima's parchment.

  Later, this peach blossom land, together with Rima's adventure stories when she was young, turned into interesting historical stories and disappeared in the long history of Orifel.

  Until Orifel's power became stable and politics became enlightened, the country once again organized large fleets to go to sea.

  This time, Oliphel's fleet sailed slowly while listening to the legend of the mysterious "Ghost Ship" on the sea.

  Gradually, they walked into a strange sea area in a thick fog.

  The thick fog dissipated, revealing a 10,000-ton ship behind it.

  Behind the big ship were many small boats, floating on the sea, looming under the cover of thick fog.

  If you look carefully, you will see that each ship is equipped with strict guards and large weapons.

  If a foreign ship is not careful, it may be beaten to pieces by them, and it will never come back.

  This is a fleet of merchant ships with strong equipment, just like... just like the long-standing maritime legend - the 'ghost ship' in the mysterious sea!

  But there was a very conspicuous flag on the leading ship.

  It was a square flag, intertwined with gold and red, and printed with a long, coiled, snake-like animal.

  No, no, that's not a snake, that animal has claws.

  And next to it, there is a giant bird flying with wings.

  The captain of Orifel stood at the bow of the ship, still unable to understand what the flag of the ghost ship was.

  But he seemed to hear a cry——

  "This is the Daqing Dynasty merchant fleet on the east coast of the sea. They came to do business on the sea under the orders of our Majesty."

  "If the ship ahead unintentionally blocks the road, please turn the rudder quickly and avoid it. Be careful of thick fog covering your eyes and big ships colliding!"

Chapter 136

  "Recently, an ancient tomb was discovered in our city. The area of ​​about 60 square meters has been excavated so far. According to the confirmation of many professionals, the owner of the ancient tomb lived about 732 years ago, which is older than the known ancient dynasties in our country. Many years ago..."

  "It has been recorded in ancient books that our city is an important maritime transportation place. Throughout the ages, national caravans of all dynasties have departed from our city..."

  "...The discovery of this ancient tomb will bring new gains in determining the historical year of our country. Perhaps more than 700 years ago, our country had another brilliant dynasty..."

  Zhou Zi said that he seemed to have had a ridiculous and exhausting dream, and he suddenly woke up from the table.

  The teachers in the office were sitting together, watching the news broadcast on the computer screen. When they heard the news about the excavation of the ancient tomb, they suddenly became excited.

  "I didn't expect that we could find an ancient tomb here."

  "It's just this one. I've never heard of any nobles here before."

  "Hey, if the ancient tomb is not far from our school, maybe a teacher from our school will be transferred to inspect it."

  Their office is staffed by history teachers from universities in the city. All teachers who can come in have some knowledge of history and archaeology, so they are often transferred from various places.

  A teacher saw Zhou Ziyan waking up and looking around confusedly, and smiled, "Xiao Zhou is awake? Why does it look like he has been sleeping for a long time?"

  "Hey, Xiao Zhou has only been in our school for a few years. If someone is transferred, he might be transferred there."

  "Xiao Zhou is young and has nimble legs and feet, which are easier to use than us old people, hahahaha!"

  "It seems like I had a long dream." Zhou Ziyan rubbed his head, took a sip of the tea in the cup, and frowned.

  It doesn't taste good, it feels like very low-grade tea.

  He seemed to have drunk very expensive tea before, which was extremely fragrant. After drinking it, the fragrance still lingered on his lips and teeth... It seemed that it was given to him by a big shot.

  Zhou Ziyan couldn't remember who had given him expensive tea. He lowered his head to look at the tea residue in the cup, then got up and went to the bathroom to wash the cup again.

  After pouring all the tea leaves into the trash can, Zhou Ziyan turned on the faucet and washed his confused brain with cold water.

  Probably because I have slept for too long and cannot distinguish between dreams and reality. I always regard things in dreams as reality, and my brain seems to be confused.

  Zhou Ziyan propped himself up on the sink, holding up a side of water drops, and looked at himself in the mirror.

  Familiar eyebrows, handsome and young face, and the familiar shirt and pants...

  But slowly, in Zhou Ziyan's eyes, the person in the mirror transformed into another person wearing a bright red court dress and a double-winged official hat.

  That man looked completely different from him. His features were as picturesque as jade and as gentle as jade.

  Zheng Zheng held his hands elegantly and looked at Zhou Ziyan outside the mirror.

  This man seemed to have traveled through thousands of years and finally stood in front of Zhou Ziyan.

  "...!!" Zhou Ziyan couldn't help but shook his head like crazy, took two steps back, and simply squatted on the ground holding his head.

  His head felt like it was going to explode.

  A large amount of information came from all directions and poured into Zhou Ziyan's mind.

  He was Zhou Ziyan, and he had just slept.

  He thought he was sleeping, but in fact, his soul traveled to another dynasty, a dynasty that has no record in history...

  There, he studied, passed the imperial exams, and became a close minister of the emperor.

  He had a lover, an apprentice, and pursued his ideals with those close to him, and finally died peacefully at the age of seventy.

  After death, ashes should return to ashes, dust to dust, but he came back again!

  What is this?

  Zhou Ziyan finally remembered everything and stood up slowly, holding on to the sink. He looked at himself in the mirror again, but he was still a little dazed.

  The person in the mirror is always changing back and forth between shirts, pants, and bright red court clothes, as if he can't find who he is.

  "Really... you're dead now, why do you have to live again?" Zhou Ziyan punched the mirror and smiled bitterly, "Do you want me to shine again in modern society?"

  I have to be a teacher for the rest of my life...isn't it too ridiculous?

  Zhou Ziyan went to the toilet cubicle, holding his mobile phone to check various information before going to bed.

  Although he seemed to have only slept for less than an hour, in his memory, he had lived for more than seventy years, and some modern memories had gradually become blurred.

  "This is Teacher Zhang...this is Teacher Liu..." Zhou Ziyan checked the contacts and contact information one by one, and found that he could also match people and faces, which is good!

  Fortunately I didn't lose my memory!

  After sorting out two lifetimes of memories, Zhou Ziyan finally made up his mind. He packed his clothes and left the bathroom.

  Walking in the corridor of the office building, Zhou Ziyan habitually raised his hands, but didn't catch anything.

  Only then did he realize that he no longer had any big sleeves hanging on his hands, nor was he wearing a robe with flying hems on his legs.

  Now in modern society, he wears shirts and pants.

  From now on, he no longer has to wear long robes and long sleeves.

  But every memory of life in Daqing is as if it happened yesterday, it's hard to forget.

  Zhou Ziyan leaned against the wall and lowered his head, feeling a sense of loneliness as if he had just entered the world.

  When he traveled from modern society to Daqing, it took him several years to become a Daqing native.

  Now that he has returned to modern times from Daqing, he thought he would adapt well, but he still overestimated himself.

 The memories of more than seventy years can't be forgotten even if they can be forgotten.

  Zhou Ziyan looked at the class schedule and found that he had no classes in the afternoon, so he asked his leader for a leave on the pretext of family matters.

  I walked home slowly and leisurely.

  Every time he passes a place, Zhou Ziyan has to recall it carefully so that he can adapt to this modern society quickly.

  He bought milk tea, roasted chestnuts with sugar that Song Douding loved so much, and many fruits that Song Weifeng liked to eat.

  Here, he no longer needs to put money in his sleeves and girdle, nor does he have to worry about not being able to buy what he wants to eat.

  As long as he wants it, he can take out his phone and place an order, and he can get whatever he wants.

  But... where can we find those old friends who have passed away?

  Song Weifeng, Douding, Lin Fanji...and Emperor Jingxuan, Eunuch Zhan...

  These people Zhou Zi said he met and fell in love with in Daqing have all been buried in the past with the sands of history. Only he, whose life has experienced ups and downs, has now embarked on a new journey of life.

  Only this time, there was no one around him.

  Zhou Ziyan bought a lot of things in his hands, but when he stood on the street corner, he still felt empty.

  Silence. sad.

  Like a pair of iron hands, it strangled Zhou Ziyan's neck so hard that it was difficult to breathe.

  Turning the corner, there is a high school.

  At six o'clock in the evening, the senior high school students finished class.

  As soon as the bell rang, the students rushed out of the school as if they were starving and went straight to the various stalls at the school gate.

  The originally spacious street suddenly became crowded, filled with students wearing blue and white school uniforms.

  Zhou Ziyan was accidentally hit and immediately escaped from the sadness and sadness just now.

  "Excuse me."

  Zhou Ziyan stepped aside. Compared with him, the senior high school student who had been hungry all afternoon was more important.

  High school students in twos and threes ran out of the school gate chasing each other.

  There was a tall boy at the front with a bright smile. As he walked, he turned back and said, "Hurry up. If you're late and don't have food, let's see if dad beats you!"

  "Song Weifeng, you are really a starving ghost who was reincarnated!" The friends behind the boy scolded the boy, but they were crowded by the crowd and could not catch up with the boy in front.

  It's really weird. Song Weifeng is really like a loach. He can squeeze left and right to get to the front when there are so many people, but they can't. It's really annoying!

  The familiar name floated to Zhou Ziyan's ears, and he was immediately frozen in place by the name 'Song Weifeng' as if struck by lightning.

  His legs were nailed to the ground and he watched helplessly as the boy named 'Song Weifeng' ran towards him.

  The same eyebrows, the same smile.

  Even the running posture completely coincides with the person in memory.

  Zhou Ziyan felt that all this was just a dream.

  When Song Weifeng looked up, he saw a man standing in front of him, "Hello, I borrowed it."

  What's wrong with this guy? He's still standing still in such a crowded place?

  "..." Zhou Ziyan didn't move, looking straight at Song Weifeng.

  Song Weifeng scratched his head, thinking that this person might have a mental problem, so he turned around and wanted to walk over from the other side.

  Zhou Ziyan suddenly grabbed Song Weifeng's arm and said in a harsh voice, "Classmate...is your name Song Weifeng?"

  "Yeah!" Song Weifeng was suddenly grabbed by the stranger's arm. He felt something was wrong, so he took it with his backhand and broke off Zhou Ziyan's wrist, "It's inexplicable..."

  Don't be some kind of human trafficker, right? !

  Song Weifeng looked at Zhou Ziyan warily, "Brother, what on earth do you do? Why are you here at the gate of our school?"

  "I..." Zhou Ziyan rubbed his wrist. It hurt, but he was happy in his heart.

  The move just now was a backhand grab commonly used by Song Weifeng during the Daqing period.

  When Song Weifeng was in the Criminal Department, he subdued many disobedient prisoners with this move. His body skills were beautiful and sharp, so Zhou Ziyan remembered it very clearly.

  Could this Song Weifeng in front of me be Daqing's little brother?

  Zhou Ziyan looked at the boy in the blue and white school uniform in front of him, with a deep affection in his eyes that he didn't even know he had, as if he was seeing the thin figure of the deceased in the distance through this person.

  Song Weifeng's whole body felt hairy at the look in his eyes. He shook his arms and said, "Brother, you -"

  Just when Zhou Ziyan was about to speak, Song Weifeng's friends finally squeezed out, and one of them grabbed one of Song Weifeng's arms, "Let's go and grab some food, or there won't be any!"

  "good!"

  Song Weifeng finally looked back at Zhou Ziyan, his brows gradually furrowed.

  Why was that uncle still standing there just now... He couldn't really be a human trafficker, could he? !

  Zhou Ziyan stood there, watching Song Weifeng disappear into the crowd, his eyes wandering, unable to find a place to stay.

  He has only been in this city for less than two years, and he gets off work late, so he has never met high school students after class...

  No, no, even if he had met the high school students here before, he would not know who 'Song Weifeng' was.

  Only after today will he remember who 'Song Weifeng' is.

  But what about Song Weifeng?

  They look exactly the same and have the same name...is it him?

  Or maybe it's just a wonderful coincidence...

  Zhou Ziyan squeezed the plastic bag in his hand, feeling nervous all over for no reason.

  He was looking forward to an answer, but he was afraid that the answer would not be what he thought.

  From that day on, Zhou Ziyan would wait for a while in front of the high school every time he got off work.

  It's just that God didn't agree with people's wishes, and it was too hard for senior high school students. Zhou Ziyan never met the boy named Song Weifeng again.

  Could it be that the fate between them was really going to come to an abrupt end?

  Zhou Ziyan stood at the gate of the high school in confusion, lonely and alone.

  During Song Weifeng's dinner, he went to take a look at the ancient tomb that had just been excavated in the city. He missed the bus back and was naturally late.

  The school gate has been closed.

  Now, the only option is to climb over the wall.

  Song Weifeng held a lollipop in his mouth, rolled up his sleeves, stepped up and prepared to climb over the wall.

  But before I even took two steps, I saw a fossil-like man sitting at the gate of the school.

  Familiar shirt and pants, with a touch of sadness written on his eyebrows, and his whole body was as empty as death, as if the whole world had left him.

  Oh, it turned out to be the 'human trafficker' that day!

  Song Weifeng put down his sleeves, picked up his trouser pockets and walked up to the man, bending his knees and asking, "Brother, are you looking for someone?"

  Otherwise, why do you always look sad?

  "Yeah." Zhou Ziyan responded in a muffled voice, then suddenly realized and stood up quickly, "Song Weifeng."

  "Ah." Song Weifeng took out the lollipop in his mouth, "Brother, if you are waiting for someone, go and wait nearby. If you sit like this at the school gate, the guard will easily think you are a bad person."

  As he spoke, he pointed to the school guard.

  As expected, the two guard uncles looked at them warily, as if they were always ready to take the person down.

  "I'm just waiting for you...I'm waiting for someone." Zhou Ziyan looked at Song Weifeng's clear eyes and found that there was no trace of emotion for him in them. He felt sad and sat down dejectedly.

  My heart is in a mess, and I don't know what to do to face the current situation.

  Zhou Ziyan sat down too quickly, and did not see Song Weifeng lose his student youthfulness in an instant, and show a nostalgic look like him.

  Song Weifeng seemed to be talking to himself and didn't know who to tell, and said softly: "You are waiting for someone, and I am waiting for someone... I just don't know where my cruel old friend is now."

  The two met on the stone platform in front of the high school.

  One is sitting and the other is standing.

  The wind slowly blew through the ends of the two people's hair, which seemed to really bring some longing across time and space.

  It's just that the two people now don't know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.8K 1.1K 67
NOT MINE OFFLINE READING 且拂 Author: Qie Fu Type: Danmei fanfic Status: Completed Last update: 2023-05-26 Latest Chapter: Chapter List Chapter 103 Tex...
3.4K 55 10
NOT MINE OFFLINE READING Author: The Fox Does Not Return Genre: BL Status: Finished Last update: 2023-06-09 Latest Chapter: Chapter List Chapter 92...
30.2K 730 17
After Erza left magnolia for 5 years she has finally come back to the fairy academy! Gray seems overjoyed and he tries to be with Erza later on. But...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...