The Imperial Examination Dail...

By Demens88

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/chua... More

Summary + Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180
Chapter 181-185
Chapter186-190
Chapter 191-195
Chapter 196-200
Chapter 201-205
Chapter 206-210
Chapter 211-215
Chapter 216-220
Chapter 221-225
Chapter 226-230
Chapter 231-235
Chapter 236-240
Chapter 241-245
Chapter 246-250
Chapter 251-255
Chapter 256-260
Chapter 266-270
Chapter 271-275
Chapter 275-280
Chapter 281-285
Chapter 286-290
Chapter 291-295
Chapter 296-303

Chapter 261-265

44 0 0
By Demens88

 The original owner 'You Qingtang' lost his parents.

  Zhou Ziyan, who came from modern times, grew up alone after his parents divorced when he was a boy and they started their own families.

  "Brother Zhou..."

  Zhou Ziyan's eyes were full of tenderness and distress.

  Song Weifeng was obsessed with it.

  "...Actually, it's nothing. It's all over. My name is Song Weifeng now. The reason why I insist on these things is just to seek justice for my brother, so that his spirit can rest in peace in heaven."

  To put it bluntly, Song Weifeng actually cares more about the current Song family and has no feelings for the so-called Wei family.

  He was able to return to the Wei family in the first place only because his brother came to see him personally.

  His elder brother was indeed a rare and good brother, so Song Weifeng's only attachment to the Wei family was this elder brother.

  Now that his brother committed suicide due to injustice, he must clear his brother's grievances before he can completely let go of the relationship between the Wei family.

  "I know what you mean." Zhou Ziyan left his seat, insisted on squeezing into Song Weifeng's chair, and then hugged him, as if he could stick together in this way.

  Zhou Ziyan put his chin on Song Weifeng's shoulder, opening and closing his lips, "Then what do you want to do?"

  Song Weifeng's waist was surrounded by Zhou Ziyan's arms. Song Weifeng touched Zhou Ziyan's wrist and the callus on his thumb knuckles, and thought: "Master You..."

  "There is only Mr. Zhou now." Zhou Ziyan interrupted Song Weifeng's thoughts, "Don't forget who I am now."

  Song Weifeng frowned, "Brother Zhou, what's the matter with you?"

  He was such a good gentleman, why did he suddenly go to a small town in the south to become a wife?

  "Hey, it's a long story."

  Zhou Ziyan told Song Weifeng his story as a joke.

  Even though Song Weifeng's expression became more and more serious as he spoke, Zhou Ziyan still looked indifferent.

  "You think Brother Zhou is miserable? He has been studying for twenty-five years, but in the end he became a scholar with nothing."

  The more Zhou Ziyan talked, the more miserable he felt, so he simply lay on Song Weifeng's back and asked for comfort from his brother like a child.

  "Brother Zhou, you have a lot."

  Song Weifeng turned halfway and touched Zhou Ziyan's forehead, "Brother Zhou, you are the one who founded the literacy class. How come you have nothing?"

  "The knowledge and righteousness you have, Douding and I may not be able to catch up with you in this life."

  Song Weifeng thought of his ranking in the provincial examination, lowered his head and smiled.

  It's better not to let Brother Zhou know too clearly.

  "Brother Zhou has been in high positions and walked through every corner of Daqing. He is still able to maintain his current mentality, continue to study, and continue to teach and educate people. It is really amazing."

  Song Weifeng's voice seemed to flow from his throat, gentle and low.

  Zhou Ziyan's head dropped lower and lower as he listened to the sound.

  "My dad... I mean Douding's dad and I, as well as the neighbors in Chunliu Lane, still gather in your courtyard regularly to chat, sweep the floor, and take a look at the children's learning achievements. .Although they are not in the capital, they all remember you."

  "Douding was a fool when he was young, but look at him now. Not only has he gone to the Imperial Academy, he is also preparing to continue the imperial examination, go all the way to the imperial examination, become a high official, and respond to public opinion. You taught him this. If it weren't for you, he would He might as well be playing in the mud right now."

  "This little girl has a hard life, but she was lucky enough to meet you, so she was able to escape from the misery and become the first female candidate in our county to reach the Imperial Academy in the past fifteen years."

  This girl Wang Xiaoniu is really up to date.

  In nearly fifteen years, their county has not produced a female candidate who could enter the Imperial Academy.

  No one thought that the person who broke this waiting would be a little girl under fifteen years old.

  Now the whole county is singing about Wang Xiaoniu, and many families are training their children according to Wang Xiaoniu's character, hoping that in the future there will be another female candidate who will be famous throughout the county.

  Of course, everyone did not forget to mention her even more legendary Master Zhou.

  "Qingqing, Ergun, Dashan, and Qiaoyi... they all need to be treated sincerely by you. They are all grown up now."

  "They all treat you as a relative. These children have said that they will build an immortal monument for you in their own homes in the future, so that you, my wife, will be healthy and live a long life."

  But as soon as he said these words, Song Weifeng beat them up.

  Brother Zhou, live well, don't say anything unfavorable!

  "And..." Song Weifeng kept his hand on Zhou Ziyan's head, "You still have me."

  "When my life was the most difficult, it was Brother Zhou's words that gave me hope to continue."

  "Later...I learned more about the meaning of persistence from Brother Zhou."

  Don't talk about him being in prison in the Ministry of Justice.

  Shan said that in Maminggou, many of his concepts were shattered and reshaped by Zhou Ziyan.

  It can be said that since meeting Zhou Ziyan, Song Weifeng's subsequent life has been brought about by Zhou Ziyan himself.

  "Brother Zhou, I respect my father and love my brothers and sisters. But you are the most important person to me." Song Weifeng tilted his head and leaned close to Zhou Ziyan, the two of them were sticky. "Although my life was a bit wandering before, I can be better in the future." God will treat me well when I meet you."

  "...No one regards meeting another person as a gift from God." Zhou Ziyan pressed his eyes on Song Weifeng's shoulders so that no one would see his tears.

  But the water vapor he dropped still wet Song Weifeng's clothes.

  Song Weifeng seemed unaware.

  Maybe he noticed it, but he decided to pretend not to know.

  "Maybe you will say that I am too emotional, but I just want to tell you that no matter what happens in the future, no matter what you will encounter again, I will be with you."

  Song Weifeng knew Zhou Ziyan's abilities, and he also understood that his life would never end in an ordinary way.

  Perhaps what happened at the age of twenty-five will happen again in the future, in the age of forty-one years, the age of knowing one's destiny...

  Twenty-five-year-old Zhou said he would go south alone.

  But in the future, Zhou Ziyan will definitely have Song Weifeng by his side.

  Daqing has a vast territory, with bone-chilling snow and ice in the far north, and peaceful and humid coastal villages in the far south.

  Yellow sand will fly all over the sky in the far west, and golden rice grows everywhere in the far east...

  As long as Zhou Ziyan is willing, no matter where he goes in Daqing, he will follow Zhou Ziyan's footsteps and face him together.

  "..." Zhou Ziyan hugged her tighter.

  Who says he has nothing?

  Isn't this in his arms his biggest treasure?

  Zhou Ziyan adjusted his mood, wiped the tears from the corners of his eyes, and returned to his previous state, "You haven't said yet how you want to avenge your brother?"

  Song Weifeng said honestly: "What I originally thought was... take the imperial examination well. After I pass the palace examination, I will have the opportunity to meet Mr. You. If Mr. You can't help me, then I can meet the Holy Emperor myself. By then, even if I will kneel until my knees shatter, and I must let Your Majesty know about my brother."

  "Okay, you've found two ways for yourself." Zhou Ziyan pinched the tip of Song Weifeng's nose and couldn't help his nasal cavity sniffling. A sob was so obvious that he knew what had just happened to him.

  Fortunately, Song Weifeng was the only one here, and he, Master Zhou, could still maintain his face.

  "Wei Feng, I can help you with these things you mentioned."

  It's just a matter of reporting to others, and Zhou Ziyi can indeed do it.

  "But I think you should be more willing to defend your brother on your own, right?"

  It's not that he was talking nonsense, Song Weifeng had the same character as him in his heart.

  It may be due to a sense of ritual, or it may be due to too much obsession, but you must do things yourself that concern you.

  Sure enough, Song Weifeng couldn't hide it from Zhou Zixi, and he nodded, "Rather than asking for help from others, I really want to go to the Wei family myself and clear my brother's name. But... I don't know if I can do it."

  "You can do it." Zhou Ziyan put his warm palm on the back of Song Weifeng's slender and elegant neck, and pinched it deliberately and maliciously, "Have you forgotten, you are now Song Juren of the Imperial College, will you still be able to do it in the future? Pass the joint examination, pass the palace examination, and become a new Daqing Jinshi. By then, the sky is high and the sea is vast, and you can do whatever you want."

  "Then please invite Master Zhou to teach you more." Song Weifeng deliberately bowed his hands and told Zhou to say "Master Zhou", "In the future, students will all rely on Master Zhou."

  Zhou Ziyan and Song Weifeng were so close to each other at this moment that no one would say "teacher-student relationship" if they saw them.

  "Wei Feng, isn't it too cunning for you to call me Master Zhou at this time?"

 Zhou Ziyan straightened his back and got closer to Song Weifeng by an inch.

  If it weren't for the layer of clothing, they would be skin to skin.

  So burning, so warm.

  Little brother Song's skin was gradually eaten away by the heat in his heart, turning it into a glowing red.

  "By the way, the study tour team will have their face-to-face meeting in the near future." Zhou said to himself, "After the face-to-face meeting, they will definitely come to the Imperial College to study. Maybe there will be some competitions or something like that."

  "Xianggong Lin and I and others have drawn up a list of candidates, and you and Douding are all on it."

  "If you can show excellent results in the competition, you might be able to meet the Holy Spirit in advance."

  "Seriously?" Song Weifeng was happy, "If we can really defeat the study tour teams from other countries, then Douding and the others will really become famous all over the world."

  Zhou said to himself: "You can also clear your brother's wrongdoing."

  Song Weifeng shook his head, "It's not possible now. I will definitely get a better reputation. Feng Fengguang will go back to the Wei family and let them personally set up a spiritual tablet for my brother."

  Back then, the Wei family had branded their four brothers as unworthy descendants involved in the fraud case, and they didn't even have a memorial tablet.

  The two people just hugged each other and told each other intimately about their longing for these years.

  Before I knew it, it was already dark outside.

  The hustle and bustle outside the room gradually calmed down.

  Zhou Ziyan thought about the distance between Song Weifeng's room and his own room, and complained sadly, "If I had known, I would have used some dirty tricks to let you live next to me..."

  "Why don't we move into my mansion together?"

  Song Weifeng glanced at Zhou Ziyan doubtfully and poked Zhou Ziyan's right cheek, "Brother Zhou, you are Master Zhou."

  Then he pointed to himself, "I am a student of the Imperial College."

  "If you and I live together, and others see it, they will inevitably say that the relationship between teachers and students in the Imperial College is so messed up. Then we two will become the eternal sinners of the Imperial College."

  Zhou said to himself: "..."

  There is such a good little brother hanging around in front of you, but we can't get tired of being together. It's desolate, it's really desolate!

  "Brother Zhou, didn't you say that if love lasts for a long time, how can we stay together day and night?" Song Weifeng got off Zhou Ziyan and helped Zhou Ziyan tidy up his collar and cuffs, "Brother Zhou, we still have a long, long time. A long time."

  Zhou Ziyan's irritable mood was soothed by these words. He held Song Weifeng's hand and raised the corners of his lips slightly, "You are right, we still have a long, long time."

  Now that they were in the same place, nothing could separate them.

  There is ample time.

  There will definitely be great weather and great times from now on.

Chapter 119

  Recently, the capital has been extremely lively.

  Study tour teams from various small countries check into the inns, and fresh faces different from the locals in the capital are wandering around the gates every day.

  Most of the local people in Daqing have good-natured looks and do not have the sharp-edged features of other countries. Therefore, even if these people wear their Daqing clothes, they can be recognized as being from other countries at a glance.

  Most of these people were a combination of three old men, five or six young students, and some fierce guards.

  They spoke not very fluent Daqing Mandarin and walked around the streets of the capital, buying whatever they saw that was interesting and interesting.

  When the last group of study tour teams arrived at the post house, Emperor Jingxuan finally summoned them.

  There are five teams in total, with a total of 21 students from other countries.

  He also took with him fifteen foreign masters and a bodyguard of a hundred people.

  There are countless small countries surrounding Daqing.

  In addition to the countries that have already established states, there are still many unformed states that only use tribes and villages to divide the territory.

  Students from these small countries are still willing to come to Daqing to take a look, even though their teaching systems are completely different from those in Daqing.

  It's just that there are too few of them to form a team.

  In this case, the leaders discussed and directly gathered the surrounding tribes and villages to form a team.

  So there are five teams, three from countries with similar historical origins to Daqing, and two from tribes and villages.

  When they came to Daqing, they were tourists from another place, so there was a vague feeling of family connection between them.

  Compared with other Daqing people, this group of people is closer.

  Emperor Jingxuan first met with these students in the Jinluan Hall with hundreds of civil and military officials, and asked them one by one their names and place of origin, which demonstrated the national prestige and warmth of Daqing.

  Other countries have their own time and dedicated escort team to pay tribute, and these students came here just to study, so they did not bring any valuables.

  However, these students are not children who know nothing. Each of them prepares a special product brought from his hometown to present to His Majesty Daqing.

  There are the warmest leather jackets from the prairie; there are ponds from the top of the snow-capped mountains, as pure as fairyland; there are red fruits and vegetables grown every year from my hometown, as sweet as honey...

  Slightly more expensive are the crane-flying gold-threaded garments sewn by local embroiderers for many years, the double-dragon plate cups made specially for His Majesty Daqing by local kilns, and the ones as big as jujubes mined from clam shells by students themselves. of clear pearls...

  These gifts can be said to be a mess, but they also reveal the students' care.

  Emperor Jingxuan accepted them all and asked Eunuch Zhan to deposit them all in the palace treasury in front of everyone.

  This is what it means to accept.

  Therefore, these students couldn't help but smile.

  There was a luncheon in the palace, and in the afternoon, Emperor Jingxuan personally led a team to send these students to the Imperial College.

  Since it was a study tour, Emperor Jingxuan only sent one Mr. Lin along with him.

  It's time for the remaining ministers to go home and work.

  Only Zhou Zi said that after leaving the imperial court, he had to rush to the Imperial Academy to continue teaching.

  Life is hard.

  When Zhou Ziyan finished handling the matters left over from the imperial court and returned to the Imperial College, the study tour team had already entered the Imperial College and was standing in the lobby of the Imperial College, waiting for the Imperial College to allocate schools and cells.

  Although the study tour team comes only once every five years, the students from the Imperial College come and go frequently.

  Many supervisors had never seen the team from the last study tour, so they now regarded these foreign students as rare objects, hiding behind door curtains and pillars and watching them non-stop.

  Song Weifeng took a group of young boys and Gu Siwen and others to hide outside.

  Gu Siwen directly punched two holes in the window, which happened to meet his eyes, "These people look really different from us!"

  Most of the Daqing people he had met were gentle, but these people in the hall all looked tall and strong, and they might be able to knock him down with just one punch.

  Wen Zhao flipped through the "Geography" in his hand and said, "Many of them should be from the grassland area."

  "It looks different from us." Song Douding also looked in through the window, and he noticed that among these people there were several teenagers about his age, "Hey, there are three female students here. He's about the same age as me."

  When Wang Xiaoniu heard that there was a female student, she quickly opened the window and looked inside.

  When Zhou Ziyan arrived, he happened to see Wang Xiaoniu hanging on the window of the high platform, seemingly stepping on Pang Pangshan's knees.

  This little girl, no matter how much she eats, is always the same height.

  Now Jiang Qingqing is taller than her, but Wang Xiaoniu is still not much taller than the little girl in her memory.

  "What are you looking at?" Zhou Ziyan hugged Wang Xiaoniu down through his sleeves, "It's so dangerous to hang it on the window."

  "Master, are you back?"

  Song Weifeng: "Is it time to go to court?"

  "Get off, I've even changed my clothes." Zhou Ziyan changed into court clothes as soon as he came back, and now he was wearing a simple round-neck robe. He was gentle and elegant, without any arrogance.

  Unfamiliar people would never expect that he was an official in the Daqing court.

  "We are assigning dormitories to those students who are studying abroad." Song Weifeng said, "I heard that the Imperial College has set aside a small building specifically for them."

  "It's like this every time. After all, they don't know each other well, so it's more convenient to live together." Zhou Ziyan rubbed his stomach, "Then you continue watching, I'll go get some food to cushion my stomach first. I have a new class in the afternoon Go up."

  "Is it the new curriculum that the Imperial College mentioned before?" Song Weifeng's eyes suddenly lit up when he heard the words 'new curriculum'.

  Zhou Ziyan nodded, "Have you made the decision a long time ago? Today is the first day of trial teaching, geography class."

  Zhou Ziyan has always been running between the Hanlin Academy and the Imperial College.

  In the morning, I went to court with various tasks from the Hanlin Academy, and then returned to the Hanlin Academy to process some documents.

  Return to the Imperial College for lunch at noon, and then teach in the Imperial College in the afternoon.

  Zhou Zi said that since he chose to stay in the Imperial College, he would naturally take responsibility.

  He has stayed in the Imperial College for one year. Due to the work of the Hanlin Academy, during this year, he only taught and explained the Five Classics in the Imperial College.

  Now that the provincial examination has ended and the general examination is still early, and things at the Hanlin Academy have been resumed, Zhou Ziyan finally has a lot of free time to give the lectures he wants.

  It just so happened that I could catch up with Professor Song Weifeng and the others. It was fate.

  So Zhou Ziyan spent three days compiling a new class schedule and handed it to Zheng Jijiu.

  Zheng Jijiu looked at the class schedule in his hand and knitted his eyebrows together, "I understand astronomy, arithmetic, and agriculture. What is this geography and politics? Are these contents included in the Four Books and Five Classics?"

  This week I asked myself, how can I come up with something that people can't understand!

  "The round sky, the mountains, rivers and dense forests mentioned in the book are all considered geography." Zhou said to himself, "As for politics... I want to use it to talk about some of the national policies and theories of the imperial court."

  "Even if these students study in the Imperial College, they will always serve as officials in the imperial court in the future. There is no harm in them understanding some advanced policies and systems in advance."

  "You want to talk about national policy? Don't you want your life?" Zheng Jijiu quickly covered Zhou Ziyan's mouth, fearing that the walls had ears. "How dare you talk about these things in class? Don't you know who is sitting behind those supervisors?"

  "I know, aren't they the colleagues I see every day at the Jinluan Palace." Zhou Ziyan took Zheng Jijiu's hand and said with a smile, "Don't worry, I have obtained His Majesty's consent for this matter. As long as you agree, then Then I can try it out."

  Zheng Jijiu was afraid of Zhou and said to himself, "I'm really afraid that you didn't say anything and then someone came in front of His Majesty again."

  "Don't worry, I know it." Zhou Zi said to reassure Zheng Jijiu.

  Zhou Ziyan had promised so, so what else could Zheng Jijiu say?

  Let Zhou Ziyan do it!

  As long as Zhou Ziyan doesn't mess with the Imperial College, then it's up to him!

  However, Zheng Jijiu also made an agreement with Zhou Ziyan that if he caused any trouble, the class would be suspended immediately.

  Zhou Ziyan agreed.

  After all the courses were decided, the Imperial College announced that Dr. Zhou from the Imperial College would start a new course.

  Astronomy class? speak!

  Arithmetic class, talk!

  There are also farming, manufacturing... Zhou Ziyan wrote down everything he could think of.

  Anyway, he has his own little method, and he is not afraid of too many courses to take care of.

  The supervisors can barely understand these courses.

  But regarding the geography and politics behind it, they raised the same question marks as Zheng Jijiu.

  what is this?

  But the Imperial College did not give them an answer.

  However, the supervisors have high expectations.

  At this time, Zhou Ziyan was helping Gu Dawang tidy up his sleeves in his classroom.

  Yes, when it comes to geography, we have to bring out Mr. Gu Dawang.

  Who else knows geography better than Mr. Gu, who is in charge of all the horse stations on Daqing's commercial roads?

  So Zhou Ziyan made an appointment with Gu Dawang in advance.

  Gu Dawang agreed immediately and asked Zhou Ziyan to keep it secret and not let that kid Gu Siwen know.

  "..." Zhou Ziyan felt that Gu Dawang was a bit naive, but he also wanted to see what Gu Siwen would look like when he saw his father appear in class.

  "You're not much better, you're just as playful!"

  Gu Dawang pointed at Zhou Ziyan.

  On the day of class, Gu Dawang deliberately put on his simplest but best-made clothes. He also specially put on a round black hat, applied facial mask, and trimmed his eyebrows and temples.

  Compared to Gu Dawang, Zhou Ziyan is much more casual.

  When Zhou Ziyan returned to the Imperial Academy, he took off his black gauze hat and casually pulled up his hair with a wooden hairpin.

  "Gu Dawang, you need... so..." Facing the 'dressed up' Mr. Gu, Zhou Ziyan couldn't find a word to describe it.

  "When you see the supervisors, dress appropriately." Gu Dawang didn't expect Zhou Ziyan, who was scolded by Prime Minister Lin all day long, to understand what "dress properly" means. "Quickly, have the supervisors arrived? When will we have class?"

  "What are you in a hurry for?" Zhou Ziyan asked Gu Dawang to sit on the rockery next to him, "Come out again when I call you."

  Gu Dawang shook his sleeves and said, "Aren't I nervous? I have been a student for so many years and I have never stood in this lecture hall. I still teach the students of the Imperial College. Brother Zhou, you still have ideas."

  He actually dared to invite the adults of the current dynasty to come to the Imperial College for lessons. Who would have dared to think about it before!

  That is what Brother Zhou, who is deeply loved by His Majesty, can do it!

  Zhou Ziyan raised his eyebrows, lowered his head and smiled.

  Yes, this is his little way - to invite foreign aid.

  Just like when talking about geography, you need to ask Mr. Gu to come out.

  When it comes to astronomy, no matter how good the master is, he can't compare to the master of Qin Tianjian.

  When it comes to farming and mulberry cultivation, who can understand it better than the Water Control Department and the Farming Department under the Ministry of Industry?

  To give lectures to these supervisors, there is no need for the core ministers to come forward. It only requires a small idle official, which is enough for the supervisors to get a glimpse of the hard work of being an official.

  It happened that he had some friendship with those ministers, so he could still call them to give lectures when they were not busy.

  As soon as Zhou Ziyan put the things on the desk, there was a bustling sound outside the lecture hall.

  "Hurry up! We won't have a good seat if we get there too late!"

  "Hurry up, I heard that students who are studying abroad are also coming to attend classes today. We have to hurry up, otherwise there will be no seats!"

  "What?! Is there anyone else coming to rob you? No, run, run!"

  In the past, Zhou Zhi said that his classes were humorous and he would always talk about everything, and in the end he could still relate to the content of today's class.

  Let the supervisors expand their horizons while learning.

  Now Zhou Ziyan has become the most popular doctor in the entire Imperial College.

  What many supervisors like to attend most every day is Zhou Ziyan's class.

  Therefore, Zhou Ziyan always has a full class every time he attends class.

  Many students cannot catch up with good positions and would rather stand outside the door and have to take pen and paper to listen to the class.

  Today is the first day of trial teaching for the new course, how can you not come and grab your spot!

  Several supervisors crowded into each other and rushed straight into Zhou Ziyan's lecture hall.

  Gu Siwen and Wen Zhao took the lead, followed closely by Song Douding and the others.

  Finally, there is Song Weifeng.

  The people in front were out of breath from running, but Song Weifeng remained motionless, as if strolling in a garden.

  Compared with Song Weifeng, a practicing master, these supervisors are still in poor physical condition.

  "...cough." Zhou Qing coughed to himself.

  Everyone poked each other, stood still, and then bowed their hands, "Hello, Dr. Zhou!"

  These days they are completely familiar.

  Just like Zhou Ziyan, Gu Hongwen, Jiang Nanxing and the others, they walked together every day in class and after class, and they seemed to have become deep friends.

  Zhou Ziyan followed each of them and said, "Go and sit down."

  Afterwards, several more waves of people came running over to attend class.

  The lecture hall where Zhou Ziyan was sitting was a four-column, single-eaves, four-corner pavilion with no doors or windows on all sides.

  It is located on the right side of the largest garden in the Imperial College. If there is no room in the pavilion, other supervisors can sit in the garden. Anyway, they can still hear clearly what Zhou Ziyan is saying.

  At the moment when the clock struck, Zhou Ziyan saw another wave of people coming towards them.

  The two leaders were Lin Xianggong and Gu Hongwen, who were wearing official uniforms.

  They led the study tour team behind them.

  Gu Hongwen walked up to Zhou Ziyan and whispered: "They heard that we have some geography classes and astronomy classes, and they insisted on coming over to find out. I looked at them as if they came with bad intentions and might want to stir up trouble. "

  "His Majesty has already approved it and said that you can just go to class as usual and don't have to worry about them. You can make up your own mind."

  "Okay, I understand." Zhou Ziyan looked at the faces of the students and said, "Find a seat and sit down."

  As the students took their seats one by one, Zhou Ziyan found that they were alone, and there were no accompanying teachers.

  "Where is your master? Didn't he come with you?"

  A female student sitting in the front stood up. She had bright eyes and thick lips. She wore a thick braid with some white silk seven-petal white flowers tied to the braid.

  She put her right hand on her left chest, raised her chin, and said, "Dr. Zhou, our teacher is talking to your Master Jijiu."

  Zhou Ziyan saw the female student's saluting gesture and said with a smile, "Are you a student from the Bach tribe in the northwest?"

  The female student did not expect that Dr. Zhou actually knew about her tribe. She was stunned for a moment and said, "The Bach tribe is just a small tribe. Does Dr. Zhou know about our Bach tribe?"

  Zhou Ziyan waved his hand, asked the female student to sit down, and said casually: "I know a little bit about Bach in the northwest. Although there are few people, they are good at raising cattle and sheep and believe in the goddess Naxi. I heard that everyone in the Bach tribe knows how to ride horses and archery. A hundred steps on a fierce horse. If I am not mistaken, the white flowers tied in your hair are also Bach's national flowers, right?"

 "Dr. Zhou is very complimentary." Although the female student said this, she still straightened her back with great pride, obviously very proud of the Bach people.

  "Today we are going to talk about Daqing's geography and trade routes." Zhou Ziyan picked up a simple map simplified from the border map from the desk, "This is our Daqing territory."

  Zhou Ziyan had nothing behind him and could not fix anything.

  So he separately prepared a small wooden board with wheels to serve as a modern movable whiteboard.

  This board is generously sponsored by the Ministry of Industry.

  Who told Zhou Ziyan to have a classmate who liked rubbing wood?

  And that classmate is still rubbing wood in the Engineering Department, which is convenient for Zhou Ziyan.

  Zhou Ziyan fixed the sheepskin to the wooden board.

  The supervisors were in an uproar when they saw such an object in class for the first time.

  Zhou Ziyan did not expect that several supervisory students whose families were border guards stood up and said, "Dr. Zhou, how could you come to class with border defense maps?!"

  "If others see it, how can we in Daqing be safe?"

  Zhou Ziyan sat down calmly and took a sip of tea, "Don't worry, what border defense information can you see from this map?"

  This simple map does not have any military utility and is simply used to show the flat topography of Daqing.

  However, there are several well-known Daqing trade routes drawn in ink on it.

  The supervisor who asked the question stared at the sheepskin for a long time, but really saw nothing.

  Although this sheepskin has the appearance of a border defense map, it is something completely different inside.

  Every familiar place has layers of curved lines drawn on it, and I have no idea what they mean.

  "Dr. Zhou... this, this..." The supervisors were confused and now started to blush.

  "It's okay, sit down." Zhou said to himself. He knew that these supervisors were just in a hurry, so he was not angry.

  "Everyone should know that doing business is an indispensable part of people's livelihood in Daqing." Zhou Ziyan pushed open the folding fan and shook it in his hand. "Since you want to do business, you must have business ethics."

  "The so-called trade routes are the designated trade routes that were selected, developed, set up by the imperial court, and protected along the way."

  "The trade routes drawn on the map are the old trade routes in Daqing that have a long history."

  "Do you know why you chose these routes in the first place?"

  "Students don't know."

  The supervisors were all attracted by Zhou Ziyan's words and couldn't wait to know what happened next.

  Zhou Ziyan spread his hands and said, "Actually, I don't know either."

  Supervisors: "..."

  "However, someone must know." Zhou Ziyuan turned to one side, "Brother Gu, Brother Gu! Come out!"

  Gu Dawang walked out from behind the rockery and cursed in a low voice as he walked, "Brother Zhou, no matter where you look, you can't accommodate a person of my size..."

  "..." Zhou Ziyan leaned out and took a look, and found that it was indeed not good. Next time he invites people to class, he must prepare seats.

  I have wronged you today, Sir. I must give you a good reward after class.

  When Gu Siwen saw who was coming, he was so frightened that he immediately stood up from his seat, "Dad, why are you here!"

  He and his father hadn't seen each other for many days, why did they meet again in the lecture hall? !

  Are you here to catch him studying? !

  Gu Dawang scolded Gu Siwen across the sea of ​​people, "What are you yelling about! Sit down and have a good time in class!"

  "..." Gu Siwen pursed his lips and sat down humiliatedly.

  Gu Siwen's father?

  Isn't that the Taipusi Qing of Daqing!

  This is an important court official from the third rank!

  Immediately, all the supervisors stood up together, bowed and saluted, "Good morning, Sir."

  Only the traveling students were left sitting where they were, not knowing why.

  The kind-hearted supervisor next to the students lowered his head and explained in a low voice.

  This group of traveling students immediately understood the identity of the person in front of them, and quickly stood up and saluted in their own way.

  "Everyone, take a seat." After Gu Dawang said this, he sat next to Zhou Ziyan, who was giving today's lecture with him.

  "When it comes to business and inn management, who knows as much as Mr. Gu?" Zhou said to himself that he was watching tea for Gu Dawang, "I'll leave it to Mr. Gu for today's lesson."

  "...Is it really Mr. Gu who is here to give lectures?"

  "No way... Master Gu, isn't he busy?"

  "If it's really Mr. Gu... then we will make a profit."

  The supervisors in the hall were unbearably excited.

  There may be elders in their families who are officials, but those elders do not teach them bit by bit like masters.

  It is their blessing to have Taipusi Qing give a lecture today!

  Regarding the major official schools, who can be like them and give lectures from officials of the third rank in the current dynasty? !

  ...Grandpa Tian, ​​isn't it Dr. Zhou who invited us?

  "At the invitation of Dr. Zhou, I came to the Imperial College today to show off my humiliation." Gu Dawang looked at the supervisors who were sitting seriously in the hall, and felt a sense of responsibility for no reason: I really have to talk carefully today, and I can't live up to these people who are eager for knowledge. s eyes.

  Zhou Ziyan said with a smile: "Master, I used to have a friendship with Mr. Gu as classmates. Today, Mr. Gu takes a break from his busy official duties and comes here because of the friendship that we had as classmates."

  Gu Dawang's real name is not actually Gu Dawang, but when he was in class at the Imperial College, Gu Dawang always looked outside through the window.

  Zhou Ziyan asked him several times what he was looking at.

  Gu Dawang said: I am looking at my wife and children outside the Imperial College.

  After speaking, he sighed, looking very melancholy.

  As a bachelor, Zhou Ziyan could not understand this emotion. As time went by, he was given a name: Wife-Wang Stone.

  Screaming and shouting, he became Gu Dawang.

  Only Gu Dawang and a few close friends knew this name.

  It's a little secret among their fellow Imperial College students.

  Gu Dawang straightened his posture and said softly: "Didn't you mention these business methods just now?"

  "In fact, when choosing trade roads, the previous dynasty already had clear selection criteria. First, the terrain must be flat, second, the road must be wide, third, the surrounding area must be stable, and fourth, it must be accessible from all directions..."

  "The so-called flat terrain... means that we can't have those undulating mountain roads..."

  Gu Dawang explained the selection criteria of business ethics one by one.

  Zhou Ziyan was nearby, following these standards and explaining the geographical knowledge involved.

  Using the sheepskin map on the wooden board and Gu Dawang's narration, he told the supervisors one by one the current landforms of Daqing.

  It was the first time for the supervisors to attend such a class, and they gradually became fascinated.

  As the two wives narrated, they seemed to be able to construct a complete Daqing landscape in their minds.

  Even the tortuous business paths that I didn't understand before can now meander through my mind, and I am no longer as confused as before.

  Lin Fanji sat next to the traveling students, listening to Zhou Ziyan's lecture, and couldn't help but stroke his long beard frequently.

  This brat, I haven't seen him for a few years, how come his teaching skills have improved so much?

  If this continues, I don't know if I can quarrel with him next time!

  The Bach student listened very carefully. When she was taking a break in the middle hall, she stood up gracefully, with her right hand still placed on her left chest, "Dr. Zhou, the student's name is Na Ti, and the girls on both sides are Na Ti."

  "Daqing is prosperous in commerce, and we also have our own ideas when it comes to choosing trade routes. We, the Bach people, have tried to establish a clear path of mutual trade with Daqing many times before, but we have never succeeded. Is there any reason for this?"

  Na Ti's eyes were dark and she looked straight at Zhou Ziyan and Gu Dawang.

  The implication of her words is that Daqing is so good at finding trade routes, why can't he find a trade route that communicates with the Bach people?

  Is there any other reason why we still haven't communicated with the Bach people?

  Such a sharp and conflicting question scared the supervisor next to him and almost choked him.

  The supervisor silently moved to the side of the other supervisors.

  It felt like if I sat down there again, I would be implicated.

  Gu Dawang was only responsible for explaining today. Faced with such a problem, Zhou Ziyan did not panic and said with a smile: "Student Na Ti, you need to know that the word 'mutual' is what matters when it comes to mutual business. If it is the Bach tribe, If there is a difficulty, as long as Daqing helps, it won't be solved."

Chapter 120

  The study tour team comes once every five years, and Zhou said he was lucky enough to see them once when he was working there before.

  They were called to the rescue by Gu Hongwen and others.

  However, every time a study tour team comes, except for the leader, the students are not the same group.

  If he remembered correctly, a student from the Bach clan also came here at that time. He was said to be a junior from the Bach royal family. He came out specifically to learn everything about Daqing and go back to build his own Bach clan.

  It was from that time on that Bach began to correspond with Daqing.

  As for the business relationship between the Bach people and Daqing, this is Gu Dawang's official business.

  Zhou Ziyan stopped talking after saying that.

  Gu Dawang understood Zhou Ziyan's eyes and said calmly: "Student Na Ti, I don't know your status in Bach, but since you can ask this, you must not know the topography of Bach."

  "In recent years, our country has been exchanging supplies with Bach, and we have also thought about connecting trade routes so that both sides can trade. However, the location of the Bach people is really far away from our country, and there is still a long way between our country and Bach. There is a reason."

  "If we bypass Li Chao, we will spend twice as much time on the road, and we will have to wade through the northernmost Snow Mountain Tribe."

  As the minister of Taipu Temple, Gu Dawang knew the geographical conditions of the countries surrounding Daqing very well.

  He could talk about the landforms of these places without any thinking at all.

  "As far as I know, Bach does not have a fixed residence like Daqing and Li Dynasty. You were born on horseback and grew up on horseback. You move around every year according to the habits of horses, cattle and sheep. The cattle and sheep raised by you Bach are still They are not ordinary cattle and sheep like Daqing. In this case, the places they pass are mostly cliffs and mountains."

  "In many places, unless your local people lead the way, it is impossible for outsiders to go in and leave without going around for days and nights."

  "How can we open a trade route under such a situation? Who can guarantee that merchants can safely purchase from you and leave safely?"

  "We Bach disdain to do things like killing people and selling goods." Na Ti clenched her fists, as if she was insulted, "Goddess Naxi is the purest goddess in the world. As the people of Goddess Naxi, we have always believed in being kind-hearted. Those who do will be rewarded by God."

  "Don't be angry." Gu Dawang said calmly, "I am just talking about the current situation. As a Bach person, you can indeed say what you Bach people are like, but there are so many businessmen in the world, how can they believe it?"

  "Trade is not as simple as finding a few trade routes. After trade, will Bach be able to organize a formal business gathering place that is specially managed by people? How to control the price of goods at such low prices? How to manage merchants, and what to do if there are local tribesmen who bully others, or if there are outside businessmen who deliberately hide things... Many of these things cannot be decided overnight."

  "Besides, trade is equivalent to opening a door for your country to the outside world. If you don't have strong military support, can you guarantee that no outsiders will take the opportunity to seize your territory?"

  Gu Dawang only talked about some innocuous questions.

  But these questions were enough to silence Na Ti.

  "..." Na Ti originally wanted to dig a hole for these two ladies, but she didn't expect that she would be asked to go in instead.

  The key point is that the man named Gu seems to be right.

  Not to mention anything else, population size has always been the biggest problem in their Bach. If trade is really opened, will they really have enough troops to protect their tribe?

  Could it be that... their leader postponed trade matters just because of these things?

  "Okay Natty, sit down."

  The boy who had been sitting quietly next to Na Ti suddenly spoke up and asked Na Ti to sit down.

  There was a faint red mark between the young man's eyebrows, which seemed to say that his status was extraordinary.

  Since the matter of trade was mentioned, Gu Dawang and Zhou Ziyan discussed it in a low voice and felt that it was worth talking about.

  Gu Dawang then talked about some of the difficulties he would encounter when handling official duties.

  It won't involve the core of the imperial court, but it can also make the supervisors have fun.

  For example, a certain trading house purchased a batch of fresh goods and wanted to sell them separately. Who knows that another trading house also bought a batch? The first trading company filed a lawsuit with the government office and demanded the sole right to sell the goods. The second trading company didn't even have to think about it. Absolutely disagree.

  In this case, how should we deal with it so that both major commercial banks are satisfied?

  Another example is that the original trade route can no longer meet the needs of the growing merchants, and a new trade route must be opened.

  How to design a route to connect all surrounding merchants so that all merchants can make profits.

  And how to arrange the inns to ensure good management of the trade routes...

  Gu Dawang talked about these things with these supervisors as if he were chatting with friends.

  Zhou Ziyan also waved his fan and occasionally added a few words to talk about the support of the Daqing system and the implementation of national policies.

  The supervisors learned a lot of unheard of knowledge in this chat-like atmosphere.

  All the supervisors present had a great change in their view of this Taipusi Minister.

  Mr. Gu has already passed the imperial examination and is an important minister of the imperial court who is favored by His Majesty. However, they are just a group of supervisors who are still studying in the Imperial College and taking the imperial examination.

  To these supervisors, the Minister of Taipusi was actually as far away as the bright moon in the sky.

  But today, Mr. Gu was actually willing to sit in front of them and patiently explain to them various things about Daqing's landforms and business!

  They used to just read and write in silence, and all they studied was what was in books.

  They think that if they learn the three-part words of sages, they can succeed in the imperial examination and become a great official.

  But now compared with Master Gu, they are not even the slightest bit worse.

  But for a few moments, the supervisors felt as if they had become ministers like Mr. Gu, carrying the people on their shoulders and discussing some strategies for governing the country.

  And all this is because of Dr. Zhou next to Master Gu.

  If Dr. Zhou hadn't invited Mr. Gu here, they would never have learned so much 'down-to-earth' knowledge in the Imperial College.

  I heard that after Dr. Zhou went to court in the morning, he had to go to the Hanlin Academy to do some work, and then rushed to the Imperial Academy to give them lessons.

  How can some thin body be able to take on so many things?

  The supervisors looked at Dr. Zhou who was chatting and laughing with Mr. Gu, and seemed to have the answer in their hearts.

  ——It must be because of responsibility and belief.

  ——If they had Dr. Zhou's persistence, would they be able to become officials like Dr. Zhou and Master Gu in the future?

  The atmosphere in the classroom gradually became lively as Zhou Ziyan and Gu Dawang chatted.

  Supervisors who were previously helpless can also start asking questions proactively.

  In an instant, Zhou Ziyan and Gu Dawang were very busy answering this and that.

  Gu Siwen held his cheek, his eyes always staring at his biological father in the front, "This is the first time I saw my father like this... Was this what my father looked like when he went to the Imperial College before?"

  At home, his father has always been a talkative figure.

  He had rarely seen his father look so kind, let alone have such a deep understanding of his father and what his father did.

  He used to only think that his father was very powerful, but now he finally understood that his father was not only great, but also very hardworking.

  Wen Zhao said calmly: "Master Gu is a rare and good official."

  No wonder he is able to reach the third rank at such a young age. His Majesty still has a keen eye for knowing people.

  Song Weifeng sat in the front row, taking notes quietly, just like he did in the previous class at Maminggou.

  Song Douding looked at the words written on the paper and suddenly said: "It turns out that Master Zhou in the capital is like this."

  The clothes I wore, the words I spoke, the things I did, and the people I met were all completely different from those in Maminggou.

  Master Zhou in Maminggou seemed to be just an ordinary master who devoted himself to teaching and educating people without any distractions.

  He would also wear simple clothes, eat food from their small town, and sit with children like them at the entrance of the alley, blowing the wind and admiring the flowers.

  But Dr. Zhou in the capital was wearing expensive clothes newly made by Jinyifang, and was smelling the incense sent by the imperial court.

  He is no longer an ordinary private tutor, he has an official position and has ministers and friends of the same rank.

  He used to be busy every day just teaching, but now he has to worry about many family and national affairs.

  So strange.

  There was some confusion in Song Douding's eyes. Is this Dr. Zhou still their Master Zhou?

  "This is the original appearance of Brother Zhou." Song Weifeng, perhaps seeing Song Douding's discomfort, put down his pen and touched Song Douding's head, "Such a capable Brother Zhou can calm down and be an ordinary master, Professor Aren't you more knowledgeable?"

  He originally thought that Brother Zhou was just an ordinary master. It was only when he came to the capital that he realized that his Brother Zhou was once inferior to ten thousand people and enjoyed great fame in the world.

  Sometimes he also wonders, is the distance between him and Brother Zhou too big?

  But he also feels that being able to receive Brother Zhou's teachings in this way is a blessing that many people can't ask for. Why should he belittle himself and feel sorry for himself.

  As long as he studies hard and follows in the footsteps of his elder brother Zhou, one day he will be able to stand on the shoulders of his elder brother Zhou.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 107K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
37.7K 1.2K 76
https://m.shubaow.net/41/41926/ Author: Yin Yunran Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2019-05-14 Latest: Chapter 76 Feng Falcon Extra Story Danmei F...
1.4M 123K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
20.4K 343 18
NOT MINE OFFLINE READING 孤獨的瓶子 Author: lonely bottle Type: Danmei fanfic Status: Completed Last update: 2023-06-13 The latest chapter: Chapter List...