Dayree

Από SiblingTales

A Brother and sister shared a strained relationship between them! An elder brother who once adored and let he... Περισσότερα

Disclaimer!
Prologue
Meet The Shikhawat's!
Meet their Extended Family & Friend's!
Auxiliary Character
Teaser
Chapter- 1 Four years Later!
Teaser
Chapter- 2 Carelessness!
Teaser
Chapter- 3 Khadoos Hitler!
Teaser
Chapter- 4 Friends = Family
Teaser
Chapter 5- JDS???
Teaser
Chapter- 6 Beast Mode Activated!
Author's Note
Teaser
Chapter- 7 Too much Awkward!
Teaser
Author's Note
Chapter 8- Hesitations!
Teaser
Author's Note!
Chapter- 9 Togetherness!
Chapter- 10 The Brat and The Coconut!
Chapter- 11 Down the memory lane!
Chapter- 12 Shikhawat Vs. Raichand
Chapter- 13 Fantastic Four (F4)!
Chapter- 14 Circumstances!
Chapter- 15 Destiny or Fate???
Chapter- 16 Mrs. Aditi Suryaveer Shikhawat!
Chapter- 17 Changing Equations!
Chapter- 18 Fear, Guilt, Immplusiveness & A Parent!
Chapter- 19 Reckless Actions!
Chapter- 21 Suryaveer Shikhawat's Warth!
Chapter- 22 Crazy Shikwahwat's!
Chapter- 23 Selfless!
Chapter- 24 Family!
Chapter- 25 Trying to tame the lion!
Chapter- 26 Cupid Play!
Chapter- 27 The Looming Danger & The Half Truth!
Chapter- 28 The Haunting Past!
Chapter- 29 The Dictator!
Chapter- 30 Understanding!
Chapter- 31 The Sick Card!
Chapter- 32
Chapter- 33 The Pep Talk!
Chapter- 34
Chapter- 35 Words like Venom!
Chapter- 36
Chapter- 37 Truth or Trust?
Chapter- 38 Unexpected Events!
Chapter- 39 Helplessness!
Chapter- 40 Kidnapped & End!!!
Chapter- 41 Back to Normal!
Chapter- 42 Get to Gather!
Chapter- 43 Friendship!
Chapter- 44 Prank & Surprise!
Chapter- 45 The Heartfelt Moment!
Epilogue

Chapter- 20 We are Family!

1.7K 184 73
Από SiblingTales

Aditi sat beside Samiksha silently, after crying in her embrace, finally her sobs subsided; however, the tears were still flowing down her eyes. Sitting there, hugging her knees closer to her chest, however, her eyes stuck at the door waiting for her Bhaiya.

Aditi sighed, "Give Surya some time to cool off, Samiksha," she said gently, gaining her attention.

Samiksha looked at her for a second and averted her gaze. She understood she was at fault yet again! She knew she should have informed him, but she didn't. She was so lost in her own thought process that she actually forgot to inform her Bhaiya about her whereabouts. She wanted her Bhaiya to lash out at her; she was willing to take his anger, his punishment, even his slaps... but the way he just walked away did not sit well with her. And for now, she didn't even have enough courage to approach or apologize to him.

"You know what one of the most difficult things in the world is, Samiksha?" Aditi asked gently, breaking her thoughts as she looked at her questioningly.

Aditi smiled softly, "Parenting!"

Samiksha looked at her, startled.

"My mother died while giving birth to me," Aditi said gently. Samiksha gently placed her hand on Aditi's; even in that single sentence, she could hear the loads of emotions Aditi was carrying.

Aditi, too, placed her hand on Samiksha's and smiled softly. That was one quality she admired in Samiksha. Even though she was facing emotional turmoil, the way Samiksha held her hand, giving silent support, encouraged her to do the right thing.

"I only had my father with me. Rest of my family... well, you have met my Buaji, usse toh tum andaza laga he sakti ho, how they might be. Aur sach bolu toh papa sath the issliye kabhi kisi aur ki zarurat hi nahi padi. We were each other's support system, best friends, and the best father-daughter duo anyone could see." Aditi looked at Samiskha, "But still, there was something I carried with me all my life, a facade, a burden of something that made me question why the hell on earth I was born? Do you know what it was and what made me think like that?" she asked gently.

Samiskha looked at her with her questioning gaze, asking, "What?"

Aditi smiled, "Guilt! The burden of guilt!" Samiskha looked at her, startled. "The guilt that I killed my mother, the guilt that I was the reason my father became a widower, the guilt that my father got separated from his family because of me. But that guilt one day faded into thin air when my father heard me saying all this and confessing this to him. That was the moment I realized what I did... the man who loved me unconditionally all his life, the man who tried to keep me protected all his life and never let me hear the validations of society we live in. And in return, I gave him unbearable pain and hurt."

Aditi held Samiksha's hand, "That day I realized...the most difficult thing or task in the world is being a parent. In the process of protecting their own child, our parents go to any extent. They stand between us and our problems, protecting us like a shield, bearing every single pain, hurt, and insult from society, from the world, from our enemies. But no matter what, they never let that kind of fire hurt or reach us in any way. Humare parents kitni bhi taklif mai, dard mai kyu na ho, they won't tell their kids and hide their problems behind the happy facade. Aur sabse bade dukh ki baat ek bacche ke liye yeh hai ki jab vo apne pita ko tutata dekhe aur unhe sametha na paye. I have been in that condition, and trust me, that was the day I realized, felt, and understood the actual meaning of helplessness!" Aditi said and wiped Samiksha's tears gently. "But your condition is different, Samiksha," she said gently, and Samiksha looked away.

Her condition was no different; the guilt she was carrying in her heart for years, unable to remove it no matter what. The decision she took in her impulsiveness almost broke her Bhaiya's heart. In a way, she hurt the man who she now considered as a father figure in her life. Earlier, she didn't realize what kind of emotion and respect she felt towards her Bhaiya, but now she was clear that he was definitely more than a brother to her. However, she didn't have enough courage in her to bare her heart and soul in front of the one she once hurt immensely... she never will!

Her thoughts broke as Aditi again wiped her tears gently, "I know Surya is more than a brother to you, Samiksha." Aditi said softly, and Samiksha looked at her shocked. She never told that to anybody, then how...

Aditi smiled softly. "The love and respect you have for Surya, the way you listen to him, the way you talk to him even when you are angry, frustrated, and wanted to argue, but still you keep your emotions in check, not wanting to cross a line, speaks volumes of the love you have for Surya. With a brother, we can sometimes cross a line, but with a father, it's hard, and even if we do... toh hum usse apni zindagi ki sabse badi galti maan lete hai. And from where I am seeing, Surya is not just a father figure to you; he is your mentor, your guide, your savior, and maybe he holds a higher position than a god in your life. Right?" Samiksha again looked away, giving away the answer to Aditi by her actions itself.

"But he is your brother too, Samiksha!" Aditi exclaimed, making Samiksha look at her. "A parent can't and will never show what he is going through, but a brother can. I am not telling you not to think of Surya as your father figure... you can and you have that right. You can't go and console your father, but you can go and console your brother. You can't go and argue, fight, or yell at a father, but you can do that with your brother without feeling guilty," she explained gently. "And you can decide when you want Surya to play the role of a father in your life and when he can play the role of your brother... that's something in your hands, Samiksha. Right?"

Samiksha nodded immediately.

Aditi cupped her face, "Tumne aaj apne Bhaiya ko call karke inform nahi kiya where you were....you were at fault, you know that right?" Samiksha again nodded. "But when he was lashing out at you, and when he walked away....tumne Surya ko nahi roka, neither did you try to apologize nor did you run behind him when he walked away. Why?"

"Because he was angry...agar main tab samne jati toh vo aur gussa ho jate." Samiksha found herself answering and was taken aback when Aditi gently whacked her.

"Jab dusro ki baat aati hai toh tumhara dimag, Superwoman se bhi zyada fast chalta hai par khud ki baat ho toh you think of all kinds of different...in fact worst possibilities." Aditi said sarcastically.

Samiksha frowned, "Matlab?"

Aditi sighed, "Surya was angry, I am sure, but more than anger he was hurt and upset....and he was feeling guilty."

Samiksha gasped and her eyes welled up.

Aditi held her hand gently, "Samiskha, maine tumhari aur Surya ki aankhon mein ek alag tarah ka pain, guilt, longing dekha hai. I won't ask you what that is all about...but behind all these emotions, I have seen immense love you both have for each other despite the barriers you guys have in the bond you share...but the love is something that didn't change. Tumhe lagta hai ki tum Surya ke paas nahi gayi isliye vo gussa hai, maybe he is more angry or upset that you didn't approach him. Ek baar ke liye aapne Bhaiya ko ek parent, ek father, ek mentor ya kisi aur ki tarah nahi sirf aur sirf aapne Bhaiya...ek bhai ki tarah dekho aur samjhne ki koshish karo and you will get what all I am trying to say. Hmm?"

Samiskha nodded as the words of Aditi started to sink in her mind.

Aditi got up as there was a knock on the door. She opened the door only to find the maid standing there with the food plate, "Sir ne kaha ma'am ko yeh unke kamre mein dene." she said politely.

Aditi nodded and took the plate, dismissing her. Aditi turned to look at Samiksha whose eyes were filled with tears all over again. She sighed and kept the plate on the bed, then sat beside her.

"Have your food, Samiksha. Bhooka rahogi toh tumhari tabiyat kharab ho jayegi," Aditi said gently.

Samiksha shook her head, "Bhook nahi hai bhabhi. Aap waha rakh dijiye... I will have it later," she said slowly.

Aditi sighed and tore a morsel, forwarding it towards Samiksha's mouth, "Kha lo, Samiksha. Tum nahi kahogi toh tumhare Bhaiya bhi nahi khayenge," she said gently.

Against her own wish, Samiksha opened her mouth and had it, blinking away the tears that rushed into her eyes.

Aditi looked at the tears, "Kya hua, spicy hai?" she asked, concerned.

Samiksha shook her head, "Aap kha lijiye, late ho gaya hai. I will have..." She trailed off as Aditi put another morsel in her mouth.

"Tum kha lo, I will have it later," she said in her firm yet gentle tone.

Samiksha just nodded, the simple gesture by Aditi was ready to undo her like anything. Aditi was doing the same thing her mother used to do, feeding her like she was a kid, and use to use the same tone when she used to stop her from feeding, with the gentleness of not wanting to sound harsh. It's been years since someone has done that for her; her Bhaiya did it only if she was sick, which was once or twice a year only.

Once done, Aditi gave her water too. Samiksha reached for the medical box that was kept on the bedside table and took out her medicines.

"Yeh kis cheez ki medicines hai?" Aditi couldn't help but ask.

"I am prone to anxiety attacks... so the doctor suggested taking them daily," Samiksha replied.

Aditi frowned, "Itni saari?" she asked, almost shocked as they were three to four that were a little big in size.

Samiksha shrugged, "Bhaiya ne kaha Anxiety pills do hai aur baki ki sleeping pills," she said and gulped them down anyhow and drank water.

Aditi just nodded. She was sure that they were not sleeping pills. Sleeping pills for an 18-year-old teen? No way Surya can be this careless or irresponsible to let his sister get addicted to such harmful drugs. She was sure they were something else but didn't question Samiksha, understanding that the girl was herself clueless. Aditi made a mental note to ask Surya about these types of medicines.

Samiksha sat there lost as her eyes were stuck at the door; she wished to see her Bhaiya at least once...

Aditi saw the look and signed, "Kal subah baat kar lena Samiksha. Tab tak Surya ka mood bhi thoda change ho jaye maybe."

Samiksha nodded. Aditi gently laid her down, covering her with a duvet, and turned to leave when she felt a tug on her hand. She looked down only to see Samiksha holding onto her wrist. She looked up at Samiksha, "Kuch kaam hai?"

Samiksha shook her head, "Thank you aap ne mujhe samjaya aur..."

"We are family, Samiksha!" Aditi cut her off gently, "And family don't thank each other. Hmm?"

Samiksha just nodded, releasing her wrist. Aditi moved out of the room, turning off the light and closing the door behind. She sighed, one down and one to go!

Aditi entered Surya's room only to find him sitting on the bed, lost in his thoughts. She came here in the context of calling him for dinner as it was already late, but her heart went out to him. He looked so lost and in pain that she sat beside him, gently shaking him.

"Surya!"

Veer looked at her, startled, and blinked away the unshed tears that were welling up in his eyes. The talk with Mihir and Advik made him feel a little better, but he still wasn't able to understand what had happened today. He almost raised his hand on his sister; it was a reaction driven by the deep-rooted fear he carries inside his heart.

Four years back, he was on edge when he was so close to losing Samiksha for the second time in two weeks. And today, the same pain overwhelmed him, and the very same fear tightened its grip on his heart. Only he knew what kind of possibilities he was thinking of when Samiksha was not taking his calls. When Samiksha told him that she was at church, the girl didn't even inform him, call, or anything, and his anger brought that reaction. His security was also at fault, and he fired them all without remorse for not keeping watch on Samiksha.

He sighed, palming his face. His mind was a complete mess. He needed time to grasp the situation and gather his scattered emotions that were all over the place.

He looked at Aditi, whose eyes were filled with worry and concern. "Go and have your food, Aditi. It's already late."

"Aap nahi kahoge?" Aditi asked.

Surya looked away. How can he eat when his sister was...

"Samiksha ne khana kha liya hai, she took her medicines too and slept," Aditi informed, understanding his unasked question.

Surya looked startled, "She ate?"

Aditi nodded.

Surya sighed. It was new! Until and unless he goes and glare the girl down till then she doesn't even have one bite. In a way, he felt grateful towards Aditi for doing. He would have gone if she hadn't done that, but he wasn't ready, at least for today... he needed time to calm himself down.

"Aapko pata hai Surya why I agreed to our marriage?" Aditi asked out of nowhere.

Surya looked at her confused, "Why?"

"Because I saw the honesty and love you have for your family...for the only sister you have!" Aditi exclaimed gently. "Agar aapki jagah koi aur ladka hota toh shayad main kabhi ready nahi hoti, I would have forced papa into letting me apply for Annulment. However, the way you supported me, even after seeing your sister was hurting, and the way you understood and waited for Samiskha's answer even after you were yourself hurting but you kept your feelings aside....and that confirmed to me what kind of man you were. Pehle you were just a cold, rude, and obnoxious kind of man to me but after seeing your love towards your sister I changed my thoughts, you are nothing but a kind-hearted person, who loves his sister to no end, the man who is a shield and is protecting his child from everything that might hurt her.... phir chahe uske liye aap khud he kyun na hurt ho rahe ho."

Surya looked away, feeling overwhelmed, "I am nothing like what you are describing me as. I am a man who was about to raise his hand on his sister, something I have never done before, except for one time, and that time too it made me feel like hating or killing myself for doing so...."

"Ek bhai nahi, par ek parent....ek father toh uthata hai na Surya?" Aditi asked gently, cutting him off. Surya looked at her startled, "Maana maine that you have never ever raised your hand on your sister and suddenly today you were about to do that....that too for the second time. Yahi kehna hai na aapko?" Surya nodded. "Sometimes a brother can hold himself back, I understand Surya...that kind of love is understandable. Ki ek bhen chahe kitni bhi badi galti kare....ek bhai hone ke naate aap usse pyaar se samjha na chahte hain na ki apna haath utha ke. Par Surya, aap Samiksha ke liye sirf uske bhai nahi hain na. You are more than that to her. Right?"

Surya sighed, "I don't deserve to be what you are thinking. In fact, a person like me can never be a guardian or a parent to any child after what I have done..."

"Aapko aisa lagta hai Surya, mujhe nahi!" Aditi cut him off immediately, "Past mein kya hua, kya nahi, aapke thoughts badle ya kyun, I don't know anything. In fact, mujhe jaana bhi nahi hai abhi ke liye. Because from where I am seeing, there are fewer people in the world who get a guardian and a father like you. Samiskha is lucky to have someone like you in her life and I am sure she herself knows that."

Surya looked at her, startled, making her sigh inwardly. Both the siblings don't know where they stand in each other's life. Nor did Samiksha know that she is not just Suryaveer's sister but his daughter... his child. Nor did Surya know what kind of power and position he has in Samiksha's life and heart... and the day he will know, he will be overwhelmed, she was sure. So she let it slide as it wasn't her place to say all this to Surya. It was Samiksha who needed to confess on what she actually feels towards her Bhaiya, and somewhere it won't be happening any time soon.

Surya gently shook her, "kya hua?"

Aditi shook her head and looked back at Surya, "Nothing! Surya, mein aapse badi badi baatein nahi kehna chahti... all I am trying to say is, just remember the words you gave me two days ago.... aapka pehla sentence tha that Samiskha is not just your sister but your child. A brother can hold back from lashing out or from punishing his sister harshly. But a parent... a father can't and should not hold back. Samiskha ne galti ki hai. Usse samjhaiye, daante, lage toh ek laga bhi dena but walking out or controlling yourself... it will hurt you and your child the most."

She gently held Surya's hand, "Jab aap chhote the... aapne bhi koi badi galti ki hogi.... and I am sure your parents might have been harsh with you at some point in life. Iska matlab yeh toh nahi ki they don't love you or anything... it only meant that they want the best for their son and they don't want him to repeat that kind of mistake all over again. Raising a hand at your loved ones is an action driven by anger, hurt, and disappointment...and earlier, I was able to read every single emotion of yours, but you held back and walked out. Something you shouldn't have done."

Surya rubbed his face, "I understand...I am understanding everything you are saying, Aditi. But there are times when we have to control ourselves...."

"The guilt in your eyes says it all, Surya. Aapko mujhe samajhne ki koi zarurat nahi hai.... Somewhere I am understanding what you are going through. But Surya, we can't just sit and let our past control our present. Past chahe jaisa bhi ho hum usse nahi badal sakte, aur na hi hum apne future ke baare mein soch kar khud ko taklif de sakte hain. But for now, we can think of our present... and the present says to do the right thing. To yourself and to your sister... to your child. If you want her to understand your point, you firstly need to let go and actually deal with your child just like a father does!" Aditi explained gently.

Surya nodded, in a way he understood that the past can't be changed, nor can he predict the future, so the least he can do was to make sure that his child knows where she went wrong, and it's high time he actually drills some self precautions into Samiskha Shikhawat's mind!

Aditi took the food plate from the maid that she asked her to bring and kept the plate on the bed.

Aditi smiled softly, "Khana kha lijiye Surya. You really need energy to deal with your sister."

Surya nodded and sat on the bed, "Tumne khaya?"

"Nahi, abhi kha lungi."

"Sit with me alone, waise bhi yeh sab zyada hai hum dono ka isme ho jayega."

"Nahi Surya. Aap khaiye, main neeche kha..."

"Humare ghar mein akela khana koi nahi khaata Aditi.... specially when someone is at home. It was my mom's rule, she never let any of us eat alone...either she used to give us company or dad." Veer said. Aditi sighed and sat with him having the dinner.

"Thanks Aditi!" Surya said in between.

Aditi looked at him confused, "What for?"

"For understanding and explaining to me and...."

"We are family Samiksha!" Aditi cut him off gently, "And family don't thank each other. Hmm?"

Surya looked at her startled; however, he didn't comment and resumed eating. Soon he was realizing that he had struck gold in the form of a wife, and somewhere in his heart... there was a different kind of emotion he had started to feel towards her, yet he wasn't ready to acknowledge it so soon.

Once done, Surya made his way out of the room. "Kya hua, kya Jaa rahe hain aap?" Aditi asked, confused.

Surya shook his head, "Ek baar Sam ko dekh lu... nahi toh chen nahi ayega maan ko." He said and left.

Aditi sighed and made her way towards her room; she was actually baffled by the bond Shikhawat Siblings share. They were angry, upset, hurt but still were willing to put each other's emotions first... something that is their actual strength!

Next Morning,

Samiskha woke up and quickly freshened up, for now her only motto was to meet her Bhaiya and apologize to him. Whatever Aditi explained to her yesterday, she analyzed it and understood it. She was trying to keep her bhaiya on a pedestal in many ways, due to which she wasn't even able to have a normal conversation with him like a sibling should. She understood he was elder to her, but that doesn't mean that she can't argue with him, nor does it mean that he will walk out and dictate the law the wrong way. She was willing to press his wrong buttons just to get the desired reaction she wants to get.

Once done, she ran towards her Bhaiya's room. It was already 9; she slept more than her usual time, which meant only one thing... either Veer might be in the room or maybe in the study buried in his files. She opened the door of the room only to find it empty. Sighing, she made her way towards the study, but it was also empty.

Last but not the least, she turned to go towards the kitchen when the maid approached her, "Ma'am, yeh envelope koi deke gaya hai Sir ke office se," she said, giving it to Samiksha.

Samiksha frowned, "Bhaiya ko dijiye na yeh. Mujhe kyu de rahi hain aap?"

"Sir subah he office ke liye nikal gaye. Aur Aditi madam bhi ghar par nahi hai," the maid informed. Samiksha's face fell. She took the envelope and kept it in the study and went back to her room.

Her bhaiya never did that... no matter how angry he was with her, he never left the house without informing her or at least without having breakfast with her. She wiped the tears furiously that overflowed... she was no crybaby. She took her phone and dialed Veer's number, which was not reachable, and that frustrated as well as saddened her further.

Angrily, she threw her phone away and lay down on the bed, covering herself with the duvet. If he doesn't want to talk to her, she will also do the same. The sudden stubborn genes got activated in her as Veer did something he has never done!!!

Time skip,

It was 7 in the evening when an exhausted Suryaveer entered the mansion only to find it empty like some place of a graveyard. He frowned and looked around but didn't find Samiksha. Aditi went to meet her father to check on his health, so she informed him that she would come back by dinner or directly in the morning... so it was only Shikwahwat siblings at home.

Veer got up and was making his way towards the kitchen when he saw Samiksha rushing down the stairs. His heart skipped a beat as she jumped the last stair directly, skipping the one, and threw herself at him, making him stumble. However, he held her protectively, breaking the fall.

Samiksha buried her face in his chest, "Kaha the aap? Mein aapko subah se call kar rahi thi but aapka phone nahi lag raha tha. Mujhe bina bataye chale gaye... how can you do that Bhaiya..." She went on and on with her rant, making Veer stand like a statue. He didn't understand a word she was saying as he already...

Samiksha pulled back and shook him, "Main aapse baat kar rahi hu. Aap sun bhi rahe ho Bhaiya? Where were you aur aapka phone kyun...." Suddenly she swayed a little and Veer immediately held her.

"Samiksha! Kya hua?"

Samiksha shook her head a little, making the dizziness fade away. Veer shook her gently, "Kya hua Samiksha?"

Samiksha looked at him startled and immediately looked away. The whole day she didn't eat anything in her stupid anger, and now if her bhaiya got to know, then she would be in trouble.

"Tell me you didn't skip your meals?" Veer asked a bit sternly. The pale look and the way she was avoiding the eye contact made it a little clear to him.

Samiksha looked down guiltily. Veer had enough of her stupidity and whacked her shoulder hard, making her wince, "Why on earth did you miss your meals, Samiksha?"

Samiskha flinched but didn't back down. She looked at him, almost annoyed, "Aap ki galti hai. You didn't inform me ki aap bahar jaa rahe ho, upar se aapka phone nahi lag raha tha. How can you do something that you never did? I understand aap gussa ho but that doesn't mean ki aap...." She trailed off as Veer held her hand and took her inside the kitchen.

Once inside, he let go of her hand with a jerk and pointed towards the kitchen counter, "What is it?"

Samiskha walked towards the counter only to find the plate covered with food with a sticky note stuck on it. It clearly said...

"There is fire in the factory and I am going there. Have your meal and medicines on time. I will call if possible; there might be network issues but don't worry, I will be home by 8."

Samiskha froze. In the afternoon, she came to have water but didn't see the plate or note as it was kept on the other side of the oven. She crumbled the note in her hand, cursing herself... her Bhaiya won't leave her today!

Veer again held her hand and made her sit at the dining table, then went to the kitchen to cook pasta for her immediately as he hates serving cold food to Samiksha. He should have checked on Samiksha; in fact, he would have, only if the network had been working properly.

Samiksha sat on the chair straight like a student, too scared to move or say anything. She was an absolute idiot to repeat the same mistake all over again... she was already in trouble for her yesterday's adventure, and today she added more to her list. Why does she love to attract trouble like a trouble magnet?

After 20 minutes, Veer stepped out of the kitchen and placed the plate in front of Samiksha with a little thud as she was lost in her own world.

Samiksha looked at him startled and immediately lowered her gaze upon seeing the glare he threw. She gulped and took the spoon, knowing better that if she dared to deny, she would surely face consequences from him today.

Veer sat in front of her using his phone, having meals alone was not something he appreciated, especially when he was at home.

After having two or three bites, Samiksha gave up; the silence was biting her like anything. She slowly looked at Veer, "Bh... Bhaiya!"

Veer looked up from his phone with the same stern, stoic face.

Samiksha gulped, "Aap nahi khao..."

"I at least had something while I was at work, Samiksha... and I wasn't fainting at all." Veer cut her off coldly, "So rather than thinking about me, think about yourself. You really forgot the last lesson I gave you on skipping meals and your medicines? Right?"

Samiksha shook her head vigorously in "no."

"Oh, you really did!" Veer said sarcastically, "Don't worry, I will make sure you think thousands of times before repeating this mistake of yours."

Samiskha flinched slightly. She knew what was coming for her and she was least interested in going through all that all over again, however she completed her pasta knowing consequences or situation can't be avoided no matter what.

"Keep the plate in the sink, have your medicines and come to the study," Veer ordered and turned to leave once she was done.

Samiskha gave him a pleading look, "Bhaiya, please..."

"Tujhe baat mujhse yahi karni hai toh I don't mind," Veer asked, cutting her off harshly.

Samiskha shook her head and immediately rushed inside the kitchen while Veer left towards the study. He was beyond furious today and wished his sister wouldn't press his wrong buttons.

Share your views!!!

Target:- 70+ Inline Comments!

What should be Veer's reaction???

What kind of punishment he should dish out and handle Samiskha???

Thanks for reading!!!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

162K 20.6K 56
Shanaya- sidharth i love you... Sid- i m sorry shanaya... pr m tumse pyaar nhi krta... Shanaya- kyu?? Sid- kyuki... kyuki.... m kisi or se pyaar krta...
2.9K 299 8
Shehnaaz harbored a deep and unspoken affection for him throughout college. Despite his cold and distant demeanor, Shehnaaz's heart held onto the hop...
13.2K 887 11
Four Brothers and One Sister! A sister who stayed with her mother away from her brothers. She saw and went through enough in her life at a young age...
Epiphany Από Kiara

Γενικό Φαντασίας

53K 5K 27
Ten years ago, Aakrith was kidnapped. A few days later, his dead corpse was sent home to his brothers. Kabir Kaushik, a Commanding Officer, is told...