Harry Potter's Coolest Aunt

By fantasydreamreader

When Lily has a favourite cousin who she considers to be the best sister she has who accepts her for being a... More

CAST Heros of Olympus
Cast Marauders
Cast Golden Era
Prologue
My guardian angel
Saving harry potter
Meeting Percy's Godly Family
Harry's new family
Ship ideas
Vote
Winner
Snake lost in New York
Keeper of Keys
Diagon Alley
Ollivanders
Help
Platform 9 3/4
Train to Hogwarts
Need help
Hogwarts and the Sorting
The Professor is Hogwarts Royalty?
First week of hogwarts
New seeker
Midnight Duel
Quidditch practice
Who let the troll out
Its Quidditch time
Christmas time at Hogwarts
The Mirror of Eirsed
We found Nicolas Flamel! Finally!
More Cast
Awww Baby Dragon
Detention in the Forest
The Unicorn and The Centaur
Into the trapdoor we go
These are some crazy challenges
The two head man
The End of Year 1
Harry's Beach Birthday
Author note
NEED HELP
Elf on the bed
Wrong fireplace
That is our new teacher?
Wow a flying car
People are crushing on Aishi's Cousin
Forget Lockhart, Krishna is the best
Voice in the walls
Couple art
Chamber of Secrets are open
Story of the Chamber
NEW BOOK
Rouge Bludger
Parselmouth
Parseltounge is not a curse,its a gift
Polyjuice Potion
The notebook
Minister of Magic
huge ass spiders!!!
Aishi is Kidnapped
The Battle in the Chamber
Dobby is free and End of Year 2
The rituals and the new lords
Aishi's birthday
Worst guests ever
Knight bus
Disney and London
Cast of the mehra family
Dementors and a judo flip
Divination
Buckbeak attack and Orion the dog
Boggart in the Cupboard
Attack on Halloween
The Dementor Attack at the Pitch
Author's note
I solemnly swear i am up to no good
Firebolts
Art
More art
Patronus
The Black Mystery
Caught by Mom
Qudittich Final
The Rat And The Dog
Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, Hunter and Prongs
Help
Moonlight
The truth
The end of Year 3
The trial
Wedding Part 1
Help
vote
Wedding Part 2
After Party Bonus
The breakout
The invitation to the world cup
To the Manor
Art

The Prediction

616 29 5
By fantasydreamreader

Don't be a silent reader, Send your comments pleas

Hufflepuff euphoria, at finally winning the Quidditch Cup, lasted at least a week. Even the weather seemed to be celebrating; as June approached, the days became cloudless and sultry, and all anybody felt like doing was strolling onto the grounds and flopping down on the grass with several pints of iced pumpkin juice, perhaps playing a casual game of Gobstones or watching the giant squid propel itself dreamily across the surface of the lake.

But they couldn't. Exams were nearly upon them, and instead of lazing around outside, the students were forced to remain inside the castle, trying to bully their brains into concentrating. At the same time, enticing wafts of summer air drifted in through the windows. Even Fred and George Weasley had been spotted working; they were about to take their O.W.L.s (Ordinary Wizarding Levels) along with Cedric and Sanjiv.

Percy was getting ready to take his N.E.W.T.s (Nastily Exhausting Wizarding Tests), the highest qualification Hogwarts offered. As Percy hoped to enter the Ministry of Magic, he needed top grades. He was becoming increasingly edgy and severely punished anybody who disturbed the quiet of the common room in the evenings.

The only person who seemed more anxious than Percy was Hermione. The boys had given up asking her how she was managing to attend several classes at once, but they couldn't restrain themselves when they saw the exam schedule she had drawn up for herself. The first column read:

Monday
9 o'clock, Arithmancy
9 o'clock, Transfiguration

Lunch
1 o'clock, Charms
1 o'clock, Ancient Runes

"Hermione?" Ron said cautiously because she was liable to explode when interrupted these days. "Er -- are you sure you've copied down these times, right?" "What?" snapped Hermione, picking up the exam schedule and examining it.

"Yes, of course I have." "Is there any point asking how you're going to sit for two exams at once?" said Harry. "Even my exam of Ancient Runes is a different time from my Charms exam."

"No," said Hermione shortly. "Have either of you seen my copy of Numerology and Gramatica?"Oh, yeah, I borrowed it for a bit of bedtime reading," said Ron, but very quietly. Hermione started shifting heaps of parchment.

The golden group had plenty of opportunity to speak to Hagrid. "Beaky's gettin' a bit depressed," Hagrid told them, bending low to check that Harry's flobberworm was still alive. "Bin cooped up too long. But still... we'll know the day after tomorrow - one way or the other -"

"It will not happen. I promise, " Harry said. They had Potions that afternoon, which was an unqualified disaster for many. Try as Neville might, he couldn't get his Confusing Concoction to thicken, and Snape, standing watch with an air of vindictive pleasure, scribbled something that looked suspiciously like a zero on his notes before moving away.

Then came Astronomy at midnight, up on the tallest tower; History of Magic on Wednesday morning, in which Aishi scribbled everything about medieval witch-hunts, Wednesday afternoon meant Herbology, in the greenhouses under a baking-hot sun; then back to the common room once more, with sunburnt necks, thinking longingly of this time next day, when it would all be over.

Their second to last exam, on Thursday morning, was Defence Against the Dark Arts. Professor Lupin and Pe4cy had compiled the most unusual exam any of them had ever taken; a sort of obstacle course outside in the sun, where they had to wade across a deep paddling pool containing a grindylow, cross a series of potholes full of Red Caps, squish their way across a patch of the marsh while ignoring misleading directions from a hinkypunk, then climb into an old trunk and battle with a new boggart.

"Excellent, Harry," Lupin muttered as Harry climbed out of the trunk, grinning. "Full marks." Flushed with his success, Harry hung around to watch his gang do. Ron did very well until he reached the hinkypunk, which successfully confused him into sinking waist-high into the quagmire. Hermione did everything perfectly until she reached the trunk with the boggart in it.

After about a minute inside it, she burst out again, screaming. "Hermione!" said Lupin, startled. "What's the matter?" "P -- P -- Professor McGonagall!" Hermione gasped, pointing into the trunk. "Sh-she said I'd failed everything!"

It took a little while to calm Hermione down as Aishi went and finished her course with ease, Draco had too much trouble with a hinkpunk, Theo finished with ease, and Blaise ran from the Redcaps. After they all had their turns, they went back to the castle.

Ron was still slightly inclined to laugh at Hermione's boggart, but an argument was averted by the sight that met them on the top of the steps. Cornelius Fudge, sweating slightly in his pinstriped cloak, was standing there staring out at the grounds. He started at the sight of Harry.

"Hello there, Harry!" he said. "Just had an exam, I expect? Nearly finished?" "Yes," said Harry. Hermione and Ron, not being on speaking terms with the Minister of Magic, hovered awkwardly in the background. "Lovely day," said Fudge, casting an eye over the lake. "Pity... pity..."He sighed deeply and looked down at Harry.

"I'm here on an unpleasant mission, Harry. The Committee for the Disposal of Dangerous Creatures required a witness to the execution of a mad hippogriff. As I needed to visit Hogwarts to check on the Black situation, I was asked to step in." "Does that mean the appeal's already happened?" Ron interrupted, stepping forward.

"No, no, it's scheduled for this afternoon," said Fudge, looking curiously at Ron. "Then you might not have to witness an execution at all!" said Draco stoutly. "The hippogriff might get off!"

Before Fudge could answer, two wizards came through the castle doors behind him. One was so ancient he appeared to be withering before their very eyes; the other was tall and strapping, with a thin back moustache. Harry gathered that they were representatives of the Committee for the Disposal of Dangerous Creatures because the very old wizard squinted toward Hagrid's cabin and said in a feeble voice, "Dear, dear, I'm getting too old for this... Two o'clock, isn't it, Fudge?"

The black-moustached man was fingering something in his belt; Harry looked and saw that he was running one broad thumb along the blade of a shining axe. Ron opened his mouth to say something, but Hermione and Theo nudged him hard in the ribs and jerked her head toward the entrance hall.

"Why'd you stop me?" said Ron angrily as they entered the Great Hall for lunch. "Did you see them? They've even got the axe ready! This isn't justice!"

"Ron, your dad works for the Ministry. You can't go saying things like that to his boss!" said Hermione, but she too looked very upset. "As long as Hagrid keeps his head this time and argues his case properly, they can't possibly execute Buckbeak...."

"Hello there, minister," Percy jackson said in a cold and scary said to the committee, Mr Pucey, Mr Malfoy, and the minister. Krishna, Dev, and Samuel (Disguised Regulus) were behind her, and the god was eating cookies.

"Ahh lady Olympian....h...how are you," Fudge said nervously

"Enough small talk.... let's appeal, shall we?" She said, "Popcorn?" Samuel offered to Dev."You going to love to show mate

Meanwhile, as lunch was over, Aishi, Blaise, and Ron's last exam were Divination; Hermione's, Muggle Studies. ; Harry', Theo's, and Draco's Battle Magic were finished yesterday, so they decided to drop them off.

They walked up the marble staircase together; Hermione left them on the first floor and the rest proceeded up to the seventh, where many of their class were sitting on the spiral staircase to Professor Trelawney's classroom, trying to cram in a bit of last-minute
studying.

Harry kissed Aishi. Good luck before they went downstairs.

"He's seeing us all separately," Neville informed them as they went to sit down next to him. He had his copy of Unfogging the Future open on his lap at the pages devoted to crystal gazing. "Have either of you ever seen anything in a crystal ball?" he asked them unhappily.

"Nope," said Ron in an offhand voice. The line of people outside the classroom shortened very slowly. As each person climbed back down the silver ladder, the rest of the class hissed, "What did she ask? Was it okay?" But they all refused to say that the professor told them better not till everyone finished their exam.

Parvati came back down the ladder glowing with pride. "He says I've got all the makings of a Seer," she informed Aishi, Blaise, and Ron. "I saw loads of stuff... Well, good luck!" She hurried off down the spiral staircase toward Lavender as Blaise went for his turn and returned.

"He was kind and understanding thank god I was worried I might not do well...see you all at the hangout room," Blaise said, "Ronald Weasley," said Dev from over their heads. Ron grimaced at Aishi and climbed the silver ladder out of sight. Aishi was now the only person left to be tested. She settled himself on the floor with her back against the wall, listening to a fly buzzing in the
sunny window, her mind across the grounds with Hagrid.

Finally, after about twenty minutes, Ron's large feet reappeared on the ladder. "How'd it go?" Aishi asked him, standing up. "Rubbish," said Ron. "Couldn't see a thing, so I made some stuff up. Don't think he was convinced, though...."

"He is a master seer... Meet you in the hangout room," Aishi muttered as Professor Dev's voice called, "Aishi Merha!" The tower room was hotter than ever before; the curtains were closed, the fire was alight, and the usual sickly scent made Aishi cough a bit as she stumbled through the clutter of chairs and tables to where Professor Dev sat waiting for her before a large crystal ball.

"Vanakam, child," he said softly, happy to see his most talented student. "I know you passed this exam long ago, but if you would kindly gaze into the Orb... Take your time, now... then tell me what you see within it...."

"Ji Gurudev." Aishi bent over the crystal ball and stared, and then something happened as her eyes glowed full white, smiliar to an oracle's eyes glowed "IT WILL HAPPEN TONIGHT."  Professor Dev had stood up and held Aishi before she fell back. He called quickly for Percy, Krishna, and Samuel.

They came through the floo fire and saw Aishi shaking as her eyes glowed white.

"What is happening?" Percy said."She has a prophecy vision," Dev said

"It's rare for seers, let alone master seers... she has to speak it before snapping back. Someone recorded her prophecy, " Krishna said as Samuel got a recording device.

"THE DARK WRAIT LIES ALONE AND FRIENDLESS, ABANDONED BY HIS FOLLOWERS FOR THE FAKE LIGHT LORD. THE FAKE LIGHT LORD SERVANT HAS BEEN CHAINED THESE TWELVE YEARS. TONIGHT, BEFORE MIDNIGHT... THE SERVANT WILL BREAK FREE AND SET OUT TO DO HIS. TONIGHT... STOP THEM.... BEFO.....FIND....THE THE TRUE PROPECY....OF... THE LIGHT.... HIDDEN IN THE HOME....OF THE PROTECTOR FAMILY!"

Aishi fainted before waking up to see the teachers staring at her. "What happened?" She asked

"You had a vision," Dev said passing her some almond milk "It was quite a strong one."

"What did I say?" Aishi said. Percy and Krishna looked at each other and he nodded. Percy tells her and she is shocked.

"Oh...oh my," Aishi said getting scared."go to Harry, Aishi. We will talk more about this later... You should go see Hagrid...Buckbeak has been pardoned."  

"Okay," Aishi drank the milk before leaving the classroom. The adults get talking.

"This is interesting indeed," Percy said " but what could she mean was there a real prophecy? And a traitor on Hogwarts."

"But who?" Samuel said

"Call Remus and Severus....we meeting at my office," Percy said and Samuel and Krishna sent Patronus.

Soon they were all gathered in her office. Percy placed a powerful soundproof spell in the room.

"Remus what I am going to tell you will change everything you know." Percy said, "If you agree to do a magic vow."

"Percy....what." Remus said "Do it lupin....you need to know the real truth," Severus said

Remus hesitated but agreed and made the vow. Once done, Percy nodded at Samuel who waved his wave and turned back to...

"Regulus! You're alive!!" Remus said shocked. "Yeah been alive for years....I had to be hidden 'cause he believes I died."

"He?"

"Dumbledore " Percy said "sumon him"

Regulus draws a circle and places McDonald' on it and it summons two ghosts. One of them was pinning the other who was yelling Uncle.

"JAMES! KARAN!!!" Remus said "Wait that is Karan? Aishi's dad?" Percy said surprised as Karan unpinned James.

" MOONY!!!!" James runs to Remus but falls through forgetting he is a ghost. "Dumbass we are soul summoned, reggie didn't give us the temporary solid body. We can't hug Remus yet" Karan said

"Well this is new," Percy said. "Anyway.... Remus...you should know the full truth. "

Percy told everything to  Remus in addition to James and Regulus telling and Karan agreed. Remus was silent till he growled.

"That scheming Old Man!" Remus growled, "This whole...time....sirus.... he....god....and here I thought...."

Percy placed a hand on Remus's shoulder. " now you know...what do you say?"

" What is the plan," Remus said

"Drink this potion, it will remove the major restrictions till we get all checked by the goblins" Severus said "Then...."

"We find Sirius and prove his innocence. " Percy said

"He is here," James said

"What?"

"Sirius is here in Hogwarts...He was here this whole time" Karan said, "Remember the huge black dog Aishi plays with."

"Oh, I remember...I saw them when me and Krishna came from a date in the woods. Why what is with the dog? " percy said

"Professor McGonagall " He calmly said

After some silence, " THAT DOG IS SIRUIS!!!!!" Percy said before shaking Remus's shoulder " MOONY! WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT HE WAS AN ANIMAGUS!!!!"

" I DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS HERE!! HE MUST HAVE AVOIDED MY SIGHT! " Remus said.

"We were watching the Tv show on Olympus Channel, sassy percy at Hogwarts," Karan said, " WHO NAMED IT LIKE THAT AND WHY ARE WE IN A FUCKING TV SHOW!" Percy yells.

Meanwhile, Apollo and Hermes sneeze and get a shiver down their spine.

"Still I was hilarious and I love every funny scene complications!" James said then Percy pinned him hard on the ground annoyed" SHUT UP DUMBASS!!!" "UNCLE!UNCLE!!!"

"Wait all of you guys were animagus ...." Dev said "Then..."

" it was only me as a grey wolf, James as a Buck, Sirius as a black dog and..." Karan said realising

" Peter as the Rat," Krishna said smiling calmly.

"Your nicknames....were after your animals' sides when you became animagus..."  Percy said "missing a finger when he died....but we could not find his soul or ghost unless...wait..."

Percy grabs the map and activates it as she checks. She gasps before she gets an angry expression. "That rat....he was here alive this whole time," She said as they all crowded the map.

On the map, they saw the golden group dots walking near the whomping willow and one extra person was with them.

PETER PETTIGREW was with them.

Bonus

"Oh this is interesting " Priya said watching the show

"God I hope percy does not kill me later" Hades shivered

"Nah you're her favourite uncle...." Lily said " Reggie better summond us ladies later. I want to beat that rat"

"I am getting the axe ready..." priya said sharping an axe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 1.3K 34
When Lady Hecate comes to a young demigod with a quest to protect the Boy-Who-Lived. He shall accept it and help the Wizarding world from falling int...
465K 8.1K 19
Hey guys, this is a Harry Potter/PercyJackson crossover! Here's the prologue( this won't be in the book): Sally Jackson, a young orphaned girl, was t...
93.3K 2.4K 49
Percy finds out after the Battle of Manhattan that he has another evil grandpa. But how can his nice grandpa that he remembers playing with as small...
624K 16.4K 67
Being a half-blood isn't easy, and it doesn't get easier. Of course, fighting in two wars and being drafted into a third doesn't help. But there are...