After I Turned From O to A I...

By kipziart

As an Omega, Bai Yue is not only the dream Omega in every Alpha's eyes but also the thorn in the eyes of othe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 41

161 8 0
By kipziart

Test your skills.

This was Bai Yu's first fight since birth.

Although his physique had greatly improved after the second differentiation, he still had no resistance against his teacher.

Easily overwhelmed to the ground.

Fang Xing only made a few moves before stopping. However, compared to Bai Yu's terrifying pheromones, his skills were indeed pathetic.

He stopped his actions.

"Alright, I understand," Bai Yu stood up, a somewhat helpless smile on his face. "Sorry, I really have no clue."

Fang Xing glanced at him. "No."

Whether intentional or not, the other's learning ability was truly surprising.

To test his true level, Fang Xing only used the most basic moves. Bai Yu obviously lacked combat experience, but as long as he endured a blow, he seemed to instinctively understand defense and evasion, minimizing harm.

However, he seemed to have a fear of throwing punches, never attempting to attack throughout.

"Fear combat, Bai Yu?" Fang Xing questioned.

Bai Yu was startled.

"Since you've chosen our academy, it proves you don't want to stay the same. There will be times in the future when you'll need to fight up close if you join the military. Being afraid to fight won't do."

Bai Yu hesitated.

Rather than fear, it was more like a lack of awareness.

In his memory, the most violent act was probably when he was young, and his brother misbehaved, he'd pick him up and spank him.

But...

He looked down at his hands.

What would it feel like when a fist hits the face, bones shatter, teeth fall out, and the face distorts? It probably wouldn't be pleasant.

After a class ended, Fang Xing provided training guidelines and suggestions after observing each student's situation.

For Bai Yu, aside from basic physical training, the most important thing was—real combat.

Students of the Emperor's Military Academy had three ways to privately practice combat:

1. Apply for practice matches with teammates under supervision.
2. Go to the virtual training ground and practice with virtual characters.
3. Receive military tasks and gradually integrate combat experience into missions.

The latter two options were not feasible for Bai Yu at the moment.

Entering the virtual training ground required permissions, which were obtained through military achievements. Bai Yu only had 5 military points, which were the extra rewards for being the top scorer in the entrance exam, not nearly enough.

As for military tasks, the tasks available for first-year freshmen were limited.

And they were mostly about finding items or helping with trivial matters, low risk, and low reward. In terms of improving combat abilities, they weren't very useful.

So now, the only method that can be immediately implemented is the first one.

Returning to the dormitory at night, Bai Yu stared at the open notebook in front of him, lost in thought. After that, he went to invite Qin Fei, only to be decisively rejected, saying he saw some psychological shadows in him. ... In short, it wouldn't work with classmates. And he couldn't go to the teacher every time. How to solve this?

Mu Sihan returned to the dormitory at night and unexpectedly found the light still on. His steps paused involuntarily. He hesitated for a moment with his hand on the doorknob before finally pushing the door open. Then, he caught a whiff of a pungent medicinal smell inside the room.

Bai Yu was sitting at the table, wearing long pants but only a black vest on top. His bare arms exposed, his skin glaringly white, making the bruises look even more prominent.

He heard footsteps behind him. Bai Yu lifted his head and turned around to see who it was. He squinted and said, "You're back."

It seemed like the first time they had talked in the dormitory since the day they entered school. Because normally, Bai Yu would have been asleep by now.

Mu Sihan's gaze fell on those scars. It was obvious they were from a fight. He opened his mouth, seeming to want to ask something. But in the end, he swallowed it back and silently walked back to his bedside.

It was Bai Yu who spoke up first, "Today's combat class was tougher than I imagined."

Naturally, he couldn't match up to Fang Xing, not even able to touch the hem of his clothes. The teacher stopped him after just a few moves. But even so, the bruises left behind were exaggeratedly obvious.

Compared to the strong physique of an alpha, an omega's body was indeed more prone to scarring. It seemed that his physique had not completely recovered yet.

For the first time in his life, Bai Yu felt dissatisfied with his current body.

Mu Sihan turned his head and saw a notebook spread out in front of Bai Yu, densely filled with words.

Bai Yu noticed the other's gaze and explained, "These are today's notes. The teacher gave training advice tailored to our situation."

He hadn't slept early tonight because he had tried to put it into practice beforehand. As a result, he ended up even more sore and achy.

Mu Sihan didn't say anything further.

Bai Yu looked at his figure.

To be honest, their physique was similar, but Mu Sihan's combat ability was outstanding. If Mu Sihan could agree to practical combat practice, the effect would undoubtedly be the fastest.

Thinking of this, he spoke directly, "Can I ask you for a favor?"

He briefly explained his thoughts and smiled, "I hope we can train together."

Mu Sihan took off his uniform jacket, wearing only a pure white short-sleeved shirt inside, which was already soaked through. It seemed he had just come back from training.

His tone was indifferent, "You want me to be your sparring partner?"

Bai Yu's current combat level was not up to par. Practicing together with Mu Sihan would indeed not benefit Mu Sihan much.

Bai Yu pondered for a moment, "What do you want? I'll do my best to fulfill it."

At his words, Mu Sihan walked closer, placing his palm on the table, then looked down at Bai Yu from above.

"What can you do?"

"What can I do?" Bai Yu chuckled softly. "If you don't have any ideas right now, I have a proposal."

"For military academy students, military merits are more important than money. Although they cannot be directly traded, if you ever want to exchange military merits for something or do something in the future, I can help you accomplish it."

Mu Sihan's ice-blue eyes stared at Bai Yu, yet it seemed like he wasn't looking at him, very indifferent.

"A blank check?"

"No," Bai Yu denied, "it's an investment."

Mu Sihan: "..."

The dormitory window was half open, the night was deep. A gentle breeze blew in, causing the curtains to swell and then gradually deflate.

Bai Yu waited quietly for an answer, but he didn't hear a response for a long time. Just when he thought he was going to be rejected, he heard the person say, "Okay."

"However, there is one condition."

Mu Sihan's hand left the table, and he straightened up. Still expressionless, he said, "From now on, without my permission, you can never use pheromones in front of me."

This proposal was a bit strange, but it was understandable.

Although the possibility was slim, it couldn't be ruled out that the two might become opponents under certain circumstances in the future. Once pheromones were used, regardless of how skilled Mu Sihan was, he would be suppressed.

And the other's pheromones would have no effect on Bai Yu. Making this request was nothing more than a restraint.

He nodded slightly, agreeing to this request.

The next morning, Mu Sihan woke up early, even before dawn had broken, with the faint light of day just starting to seep into the sky. Most people were still asleep, but for Mu Sihan, getting up at this hour was nothing out of the ordinary. He got out of bed and noticed the neatly made bed opposite his, empty since who knows when. After a moment of silence, he averted his gaze, changed into something suitable for movement, plugged in his earphones, and headed towards the door. Just as his hand touched the doorknob, it opened from the outside.

Bai Yu stood there in sportswear, meeting Mu Sihan's eyes as he said, "So you wake up at this hour too."

Mu Sihan stepped aside as Bai Yu entered. "I made some food in the kitchen. Have you had breakfast?"

Their dormitory building had a shared kitchen, although it was rarely used. During this period, Mu Sihan had been eating at the cafeteria. Despite the decent food there, he found it a bit monotonous after a while, especially after yesterday's intense training, so he decided to make something to his liking.

"I made too much. Let's eat together," Bai Yu said.

Mu Sihan's tone was indifferent. "I don't eat breakfast."

Bai Yu lifted the lid of the container and turned back. "Are you heading to training now?"

Mu Sihan hesitated.

Bai Yu remarked, "So, this is why I never see you around in the mornings. Seems like I've been too relaxed with myself. I should learn from you."

Mu Sihan didn't reply and continued walking out. The aroma of the porridge filled the air, gradually permeating the small room. Sometimes, people didn't feel like eating, but once food was in front of them, they realized their earlier thoughts were just lies. Mu Sihan prided himself on his self-discipline and lack of interest in food, but when he caught a whiff of that aroma, his steps involuntarily paused. Bai Yu had just scooped out some white porridge and was about to start eating when he noticed Mu Sihan's gaze. The spoon halted mid-air.

"Join me?"

But there was no response.

Bai Yu shrugged it off and didn't press further. Just then, he noticed a figure approaching and taking a seat opposite him. When he looked up, it was Mu Sihan who had sat down. The other person seemed slightly awkward, averting their gaze. Bai Yu chuckled softly, said nothing more, and served a bowl in front of them.

A week passed quickly.

After completing his daily training tasks, Bai Yu would always meet up with Mu Sihan at the combat center for practice.

The combat center had vast grounds, making it the best practice venue for newcomers who couldn't use the virtual training grounds.

Yet, in less than 2 minutes this time, Bai Yu was overwhelmed, his weaknesses exploited, and pinned to the ground.

The props used in the practice were plastic, yet Mu Sihan's movements were too fierce, leaving marks even so.

Bai Yu sat up, his hand touching his neck. There were already traces of blood seeping out.

With an alpha physique, his healing speed was astonishing. Coupled with medication, wounds would usually heal in less than two days.

But this past week, Bai Yu hardly gave himself time to catch his breath. Just as the previous injury healed, new ones were added.

Mu Sihan stopped, "You're too impatient."

Bai Yu smiled, "After days of failure, I also want to fight back once."

Mu Sihan remained silent.

Bai Yu's progress rate was truly terrifying. On the first day of training, he was disarmed by Bai Yu in less than 5 seconds. Yet now, just a week later, he could last for 2 minutes.

Initially, he was only focused on fleeing and dodging; but now, in addition to dodging, he could even think of counterattacks.

Although there were many flaws due to lack of experience, for a beginner, both mentally and physically, the growth was almost astonishing.

Bai Yu stood up, "Can we go again?"

Mu Sihan replied, "That's enough for today."

With that, he handed the weapon back to the staff at the combat center and walked towards the exit of the hall.

Seeing this, Bai Yu had no choice but to give up. After returning the weapon, he followed suit and walked out.

It was still broad daylight, with no classes in the morning. Therefore, the training schedule was moved up a bit.

Bai Yu remembered today was the day when the upperclassmen began their new term. He planned to change out of his sports attire and head to the Military Academy to find someone.

However, as soon as he stepped out of the combat center, he couldn't help but feel stunned.

People were bustling around, as if there was some sort of celebration, with shouting voices everywhere.

These past few days, due to the successive start of classes, more and more students had come, making it livelier. But today, it was packed with people everywhere.

It was normal when he came here earlier in the morning.

Mu Sihan was nowhere to be seen at this point. Bai Yu withdrew his gaze and headed towards the dormitories.

The further he walked, the more crowded it became.

Passing through the central square, he could even see several stages and stalls. Students in uniforms were handing out flyers to passersby.

"The Shooting Club is recruiting! No need to exchange military merits, just join us, and we'll take you to the shooting training ground for free! What are you waiting for, become one of us now!"

"The Free Combat Society. No problem even if you have zero experience! Experienced members will teach you hands-on, don't miss out!"

...

It was bustling and noisy all around.

These days, due to being busy with classes and training, he hardly paid attention to the campus forum. In fact, just one glance would reveal that today is the day for various major clubs at the Imperial Military Academy to recruit new members.

In order to recruit one more freshman, the senior brothers and sisters of the clubs were almost giving it their all.

The Art Club was drawing portraits on the spot; the Drama Club set up a stage for skit performances directly; and the Shooting Club applied for air rifles, allowing passing students to try them out.

It could be said that each was displaying their unique skills.

Soon enough, Bai Yu also spotted Mu Sihan's figure in the crowd.

It seemed like he was being held up by someone.

"Hey, freshman, you must join our club," a beta student exclaimed excitedly, "With you on board, our Drama Club will surely regain its glory and be reborn from the ashes!"

Mu Sihan didn't want to bother and tried to leave directly. But his wrist was grabbed: "Hey, freshman, think about it. You're so good-looking, don't waste it."

Mu Sihan frowned, ready to act, but someone else spoke up first: "Sorry, we've already joined a club."

The beta student turned around. When he saw the person's face, his mouth slightly opened.

What a good day it was, two such good-looking newcomers in a row?

Bai Yu saw that the student seemed to want to say something, so he interrupted: "We're not freshmen."

Upon hearing this, the student suddenly realized. There were so many students at the Imperial Military Academy; he didn't know everyone. He just felt it was a pity that he hadn't discovered such high-quality talents last year.

The members of the Drama Club were tongue-tied and left with regret.

Bai Yu looked at Mu Sihan and smiled, "No need to resort to violence; it'll only make things worse."

The target audience of the club members was freshmen. If they didn't want to be stopped, claiming to be seniors was the best way.

Just then, the previously bustling central square suddenly quieted down. The crowd separated like the tide, creating a wide path.

Bai Yu looked up and saw a line of students walking at the end of the path.

They were all dressed in uniforms, carrying weapons at their waists. Their arms bore identical armbands.

Exactly the same as the crowd Bai Yu had seen on the eve of the exam.

"Oh my god, it's the Discipline Inspection Team..."

Someone in the crowd whispered.

The students in the line were all handsome and spirited, although they were all students of the Imperial Military Academy, their demeanor was completely different from the surrounding crowd.

They had no expression on their faces, very serious. Their eyes, however, were sharp. Just one glance made you feel like you'd been stung by a bee.

During their passage, apart from the sound of their footsteps, there was no other movement from the students. Only after they left did a little vitality return.

"Oh, didn't expect to see them today. Is something going on?"

"Such a strong presence, I didn't even dare to breathe just now."

A confused freshman asked, "Senior, who are they?"

"The Discipline Inspection Team," the senior replied with admiration, "Official disciplinary officers of the Imperial Military Academy."

Although the main members are students, their status is not lower than that of the school's management. The requirements to join the Discipline Inspection Team are strict, and its members are among the best students, so they are highly respected among ordinary students.

Joining the Discipline Inspection Team has its benefits. Besides gaining certain power, there are also military merit rewards. In addition, the Imperial Military Department pays more attention and care to members of the Discipline Inspection Team.

If the students of the Imperial Military Academy are already ahead of students from other military academies, then joining the Discipline Inspection Team puts them even further ahead.

Wanting to stand out as soon as possible, joining the Discipline Inspection Team is a good choice.

The student listened eagerly, then hesitated and handed back the brochure in his hand: "Um, senior, I..."

The senior glanced at him and shook her head: "Selection isn't open to just anyone; you need recommendations. I think you," she said sympathetically, "don't stand a chance."

The student was deeply disappointed: "Senior!!!!"

In a building in the southwest corner of the Imperial Military Academy.

Shang Yufei changed into his uniform. When he saw the school badge on his chest, he reached out as if to tear it off forcefully. But then he relaxed his grip, let his hand fall, and walked out expressionlessly.

Outside, students were waiting. Several of them wore identical armbands on their arms. Seeing Shang Yufei, they escorted him to another room as if escorting a prisoner.

Shang Yufei pushed the door open and entered. When he saw who was standing inside, his eyebrows lifted slightly: "You came all this way just to see me get out of 'jail'?"

Inside the room was a conference room with a long table and several soft chairs on both sides.

A young man in a student uniform stood with his hands behind his back. His face was clear and refined, with slightly long hair tied back behind his head.

In response to Shang Yufei's words, he replied, "This isn't a 'prison,' but a place for delinquent students to reflect."

He paused for a moment before continuing, "Also, I came here at the request of a teacher. Today is the first day of school, and I hope you won't set a bad example in front of your junior brothers and sisters."

Shang Yufei scoffed lightly and casually pulled out a chair to sit down: "Where are my things?"

Faced with this extremely disrespectful attitude, the young man only frowned slightly in restraint. Glancing at the student beside him, someone immediately understood and brought a box over, placing it on the table.

The box contained Shang Yufei's personal belongings.

That day, as soon as he got off the airship, he was apprehended by these Discipline Inspection Team guys. His phone and wallet were all taken away. After being detained for so many days, he was only released now.

He didn't care about the other things and first picked up his belongings.

The phone.

Black screen, no response.

It seemed to be out of battery.

Shang Yufei clicked his tongue.

Before being put in solitary confinement, he would always hand his phone to his lackey first, and then have someone secretly deliver it to him.

But this time, there was no chance at all, even his phone was confiscated. Being out of touch for so many days, he didn't know if Bai Yu would think too much.

Shang Yufei got up, stuffed things into his backpack, and turned to leave.

A young man said, "Hold on."

Shang Yufei didn't even bother to respond, just opened the door and left.

The young man sighed, "..."

A student nearby couldn't help but complain, "Captain, what's wrong with this guy? He completely disrespects us. Despite being put in solitary confinement so many times, he still hasn't shown any improvement. Why doesn't the school just expel him?"

The young man remained silent for a while before saying, "It's not that simple."

Shang Yufei is talented. In just a year since enrollment, he has risen from A-grade to A+, and recently even showed signs of breaking into S-grade.

For such a talented student, the military academy wouldn't easily let him go.

Moreover, whether intentional or not, everything Shang Yufei has done so far has been just within the limits. Despite the violations, they haven't reached an unforgivable extent.

Unless he can expose Shang Yufei's true nature.

He has always suspected that the group of mischievous students wearing masks—their leader is Shang Yufei. He just hasn't caught any evidence yet.

If he could prove this, even with his talent, the Emperor One Military Academy would probably have to consider the opinions of other students and expel Shang Yufei.

The young man squinted and looked out the window.

The sky was just getting light, with the morning mist. A leaf fluttered down and landed on the windowsill.

For a soldier, rules are everything.

Those who violate the rules without authorization are not worthy of being soldiers.

Shang Yufei had just stepped out of the main gate when he saw a familiar figure rushing towards him.

"Boss!"

Shang Yufei skillfully dodged aside, avoiding the other's bear hug.

Although Wu Zihao's embrace attempt failed, he didn't seem to mind and quickly caught up.

"You're finally out. But missing some classes, they actually kept you for so many days. Fu Cheng that guy is really over the top."

Shang Yufei glanced at him sideways, "They're right behind us."

Wu Zihao snorted, "I said that on purpose for them to hear! Fu Cheng is just a big idiot!"

Buildings were concealed within the jungle, surrounded by dense forests. Regular students wouldn't usually come to this area.

As soon as Wu Zihao spoke, the rustling of leaves immediately sounded. It was like someone couldn't control themselves from bursting out, but were held back by their companions.

Shang Yufei said, "Enough chatter, let's go."

Wu Zihao nodded and took out his military equipment.

"Boss, look at this, the latest modified version. I spent a lot of military merits to exchange for it!"

For convenience in carrying, military equipment could shrink in size, easily fitting into pockets when not in use. When needed, it could be taken out and unfolded.

And the so-called latest "modified version" that Wu Zihao mentioned had an appearance of a large sphere. When the hatch opened, it could accommodate two to three people inside.

Wu Zihao praised incessantly, "It can reach a speed of 130km/h, soaring through the sky and traversing the ground, it can do anything!"

Shang Yufei asked, "Can it be charged?"

Wu Zihao replied, "Huh?"

Wu Zihao looked around the interior walls of the sphere, "Um, it seems like there are no charging ports."

Shang Yufei immediately lost interest, "Tsk, useless."

Wu Zihao: ???

A few minutes later, the sphere soared into the air, flying towards the campus.

Due to the vast expanse of Emperor One, without military equipment for transportation, it would probably take a whole day to walk from the front gate to the back.

Therefore, despite the high price, students would still try to save up military merits to buy them.

Transportation was one aspect, but most importantly—it allowed them to show off.

Wu Zihao sat in the driver's seat, chattering away, "Boss, the Discipline Inspection Team deliberately came for this, it's definitely intentional. We can't let them off like this. The Discipline Inspection Team selection is coming up soon, we must stir up some trouble to show them that we're not to be messed with..."

He talked for a long time, almost out of breath, but didn't hear any response. Turning around, he saw the boss with his eyes closed, hugging his chest, completely ignoring him.

Wu Zihao: Boss! Agh!

The cabin fell slightly silent.

Shortly after, Wu Zihao slowed down and said to the person behind him, "B-Boss, are you awake? We can't go through up ahead, let's walk."

After being in solitary confinement for so many days, Shang Yufei had already had enough sleep, so naturally, he was awake now.

Hearing this, he looked ahead.

Ahead was the central square, crowded with people for some event.

Wu Zihao slapped his forehead, "Today's the club recruitment, I forgot!"

However, neither of them had joined any clubs, so it didn't concern them.

"Alright, let's go down."

Shang Yufei didn't bother to waste words, his palm touching the interior wall. The hatch opened automatically, and he leaped out.

Wu Zihao rushed, "Boss, wait for me!"

He stored away the sphere and hurried to catch up.

Shang Yufei wasn't the type to wait for others. Wu Zihao thought he would be left behind, but after not chasing for long, he saw the boss standing still, as if waiting for him.

He was deeply moved, but when he caught up, he realized something was off. The boss didn't even look at him, but stared ahead without blinking.

Wu Zihao followed his gaze and saw students coming and going not far away. However, even amidst the crowd, there were two omegas who stood out.

Wu Zihao immediately recognized one of them as the examinee he had seen cheating on the exam that night. It seemed he had passed the exam smoothly and became his junior.

He originally thought the boss wasn't interested in romance, but seeing his reaction now, could it be that he's finally come to his senses?

He took a long breath, straightened up, and wanted to put his arm around the boss's shoulder. "Boss, did you see that gray-haired one? That's the omega I told you about. Isn't he handsome? Hey, do you think he'd notice me if I approached him now with my current look..."

But his elbow met empty air.

He suddenly felt something was wrong, turned his head, and found the boss glaring at him with an unpleasant expression.

Shang Yufei smirked, "Approach?"

Wu Zihao panicked immediately.

Although he didn't know what had happened, his long-standing experience told him that the boss was very angry now, and the consequences would be serious.

He quickly gestured with a "please": "Please, you go first!"

Shang Yufei ignored him and walked ahead on his own.

Wu Zihao stood still, stunned.

What's going on? It's the first time he's seen the boss so interested in an omega.

Although the boss has a bad reputation at Emperor One, he's actually quite popular among omegas in private. However, when faced with those confessing omegas, he invariably made them cry and looked impatient.

Yet, this boss, actually taking the initiative to approach an omega?

He rubbed his eyes.

Did being in solitary confinement change his gender?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.3K 5.1K 70
Book#1;(Completed) San a true blooded alpha but unlike other stories, his wolf isn't a big black alpha infact its a beautiful white alpha wolf with d...
5.4M 166K 41
Book #1 in the 'Mine' series Meet Ben, the omega of the Red Forrest pack. This pack doesn't treat their omegas badly because their omegas, everyone...
889K 42.3K 39
(BOOK 1) Drew Lyall knew his life would be full of obstacles. It was the fate he shared with all of the Omegas. Even though he knew the unlikelihood...
6.1K 305 51
He is a strong, cold, secretive alpha with the protection syndrome and the weak, attractive omega with special power, is he able to heal the personal...