JESSTER ll Hazbin Hotel

Autorstwa amyeahh

Once in hell, about 1533 years ago, one demon fell through the sky and landed with bells ringing on their fee... Więcej

《0》
《1》
《2》
《3》
《5》
《6》
《7》
《8》
《9》
《10》

《4》

224 10 6
Autorstwa amyeahh

Hello there, handsome. How was that last chapter? I can't check it out myself, but I heard it was good.

Who am I? Well, gosh, that you can't recognize me is baffling! The whole book is about me?!

Where is the narrator you ask? .. Don't you worry about them. They're fine. And how did I do this? Well, it was simple actually.

An unusual story is this, hm? I agree. That stalker knows everything about me.. my future, my past, my now. But I'm here to tell you the truth!

I've had two lives. I prefer not talking about them, but hey, the narrator would tell you anyway. So I'd rather do it now.

Why two lives? I don't fucking know.

One was back in the kingdom of Camelot, King Uther, prince Arthur.

Okay, so you see; I was a psychopath. Still am. Sort of.. I don't know. Someone get me a therapist or someone to fucking diagnose me-

That life I only had a father. He was my life. That old lad, took care of me, knew something was wrong, but didn't rat me out to the king for being a witch. He was my world.. Until.

He died in his sleep. Peacefully. He went to heaven, I know almost certainly. He didn't do anything wrong. He was an angel.. Hopefully still is.

And then I died. I still carry those scars, the burn scars, and the feeling of the rope burning around my neck is still there. Who cares though?

My second life. Now, that was different.. You know when you gain consciousness at the age of four? You suddenly remember all the shit that's happening to you? I woke up at 28. In 1931. I think I stole that woman's life.. Her soul died, I took over after the accident. And she gave me emotions. God, I hated her. She was hot though. Had to thank her for a fuckable body.

Now, other than the sex, It was a decent life. Nothing like the other. Met a man, fell in love, which I hated. He died, I killed some men. Then killed some more men.. Uh. Also some women! Some government officials.. Old white men. A lot of them..

Oh. This isn't what you want to read? Fuck you! My lives were awesome. So were all the killing I did. Asshole..

Luckily back then serial killers weren't easy to get caught. Unlucky for me, I went to kill a police sergeant.. And then I did get caught.

I got hunted like a deer. Set myself on fire, died..

And then I was back in hell!

But I think I remember the one thing I despised most from that second chance.. The love. I recognize the man I loved.. He's here. He's with me.

But I hate it! In my perfect demon body,  love hath broken in.

I don't feel much for the guy at the moment. But at the memories of us? Yup.

Who cares about me feeling fuzzy.

All you care about is who he is, you nozy reader! Though you already know. It's what the book's about.

Dumbass.

Ace walked back into the hotel,

"What?! Oh, fuck!" She exclaimed like a crazy person. She looked around into the air looking for something or someone.

"Uhm, you good?" A deep raspy voice sounded from the othet side of the room. There was a wolf demon with wings, holding a half drunk beer bottle in his right hand and leaning on his bar. Administration? No, bar. It was a bar.

"Fine," Ace grumbled and went over to the wolf. "What's your name?" She asked and sat down, crossing her legs.

He grunted, "Husker."

A bell dinged above Ace's head, her eyebrows furrowed. "Are you friends with Alastor by chance?"

"Fuck no. He owns me."

"No, no- I meant back when you were alive. Did you know him?"

"Uhm.. I guess. Can I get you a drink or..?"

"Husker.. Uhm. Look, I dont do this often, but I knew you back then. Remember my name? Arya?"

His face melted. His stern brows seemed to soften, his frown turning effortlessly into a kind smile.

Ace stood up and walked around the bar to Husk, taking a deep breath. Husk's tail was wagging, and he had starry eyes. Ace fixed her shirt, holding out her arms.

"Arya.."

"Call me Ace or Jess now, please."

"You're an overlord?!"

"The Joker. Uhm.."

"Isn't Ace of Hearts from the time of King Arthur?"

"Long story.. I had a second chance. But it's me, Husk."

He hesitated, looking at her to make sure, but not recognizing the woman how she was now. She saw the hesitation. She sighed again,

Holding up her finger she covered her face in the same magic as she used earlier to conseal her face, she covered her face and made an illusion of the face she had in second chances, and it winked swiftly before disappearing again. Her recognized her, her body mostly the same as when they were alive.

"Fuck," He huffed. She softly took a step forward and covered his shoulders with her arms in a hug. She had to bend down to reach him, but when she did, he gently hugged back.

"Fuck, Arya, where you been?" He let go again and Ace leaned on the inside of the bar.

"Here and there."

"You seen Alastor?" He squinted his eyes and pointed at her.

"Yeah."

"Does he-"

"No, he doesn't know." She frowned under her mask, "I don't want him to."

"Good." He blunty commented. "He's let the power go to his head. You don't, have you?"

"Hm. No. No power would ever change me, god no. I'm the same! Including the killing!" She chuckled.

"Ofcourse," Husk puffed out. "You do seem more.. serious."

"What do you mean?"

"Back then you could barely contain a smile, now you keep composure."

"Oh. Well, that's my first life mixing in. So I guess I did change a little.."

"It's good to see you anyway. Though, you've made it for yourself."

"Oh, don't flatter me, kitty. You've been an overlord for a little while yourself, hm?"

"You heard?"

"Oh, I heard."

"Well that passed over soon when Alastor passed me a deal."

"Excuse me?" Her posture straightened and tilted her head to an angle.

"Bastard owns my soul now."

...

"Say that again."

The room darkened. Ace put her hands behind her back and looked down on Husker, bending down slowly, looking him in the eyes her pupil shrunk in size. Husker backed off, his brows furrowing, "Alastor owns me, Ace." He repeated.

Her fists balled. She wanted to leave, but Husker grabbed her arm, "And don't you go to him. Want him to know you're who you are? He'd kill everyone in hell for you, if he ever found out you're here. And he'd kill everyone else remaining if you were mad at him. Got that?"

She growled, "Husker, does he hurt you?"

"No. He just scares the shit out of me. Calm your ass down."

Her pupils dialated again. She crouched down and sat on her knees infront of him. Her hands folded on her thighs.

"Sorry."

He crouched down as well, "Don't worry about it. Need a drink?"

"Can't with the mask on," she pointed to her face.

"Bummer." He held out his hand, she took it, pulling Ace back up to her feet he held on.

"I'm glad to see you again." She said in a kind voice.

He nodded. "You too."

The door burst open- Angel Dust walked over to the bar looking rough.

Ace looked at them, and then at Husk. She sighed a smile and scratched his ear once before leaving with her hands behind her back. Angel looked like he'd been dragged through the ground of hell by Valentino- And Ace wouldn't need to interrupt. She heard the two had a fight earlier, and maybe Husk would repair their bond.

Through her walk up the stairs, she turned hearing radio static behind her. She froze, seeing nothing but the rest of the hotel behind her down the stairs. She raised her eyebrow, but continuing nevertheless. She felt a presence around her. She felt watched..

Walking across the hallways she headed to the side of the hotel where her room was placed. As she took her own steps, her own heel clinking on the ground, she heard a flatter sole behind her.

She turned her head once again. Nothing.

Her eyes squinted. "Alastor?"

..

She turned her body around to face the empty hallway.

"Is there something you need? Might as well show your handsome face, there's no point in staying in the shadows. I don't bite... Unless you ask me nicely."

The face she sought out appeared infront of her. He matched her pose, his eyes opening with his wide grin.

"Tone it down, dear. I was merely observing you."

"Well, it's creepy. Expect me to creep back at you."

"My apologies."

"Hm. Well. How was the meeting with the Overlords?"

"I don't think you're supposed to know about that," He said nonchalantly. He walked towards her, as he reached Ace, she followed his slow pace to her room.

"Darling, I'm still an overlord. I hear things. Especially since Zestial hangs onto the card I handed him in the earlier days."

"How old are you exactly?" Alastor questioned. She opened her door for Alastor, and he mindlessly followed. Ace sat down on her bed and the radio demon stood next to her.

"That's rude. Never ask a woman her age," She adviced.

"Hm."

"I'm in the 1500, counting from my first life. Counting from my second? 121."

"Curious. Second life?"

"It's a long story." She continued, "But it's rather simple. I had a second chance after I was sent away, and when I passed again, I ended up in Lucifer's palace."

Alastor listened attentively, "How old were you when you died?"

"Both lives 31."

"Hm.."

She noticed the wheels turning, her heart rate picking up; "Was there anything in particular you wanted to chat about, darling?"

"No. Afraid not. Even a demon like me enjoys social interactions every now and then. Especially with a powerful overlord like yourself! I'm intrigued by you, Ace."

She nodded and patted a spot next to her on her bed. Alastor looked down unknowingly.

"Sit with me," She insisted happily. He nodded and sat down, placing his microphone against the wood of the bedside.

"I won't object getting to know you as well, Alastor."

"Good! Where to begin?"

"Tell me about your first life, dear."

"Only if you tell me about yours after." She insisted and waited for a response. She got a nod.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

38.9K 1.2K 24
You have been sent to Hell in accordance with your actions down on Earth. Now you're aligned with the Vee's, contacted to Valentino and are desperat...
28.9K 716 13
You were a infamous killer with a Broadway dream. You were so focused on ruling hell and taking over hell until you met him. Why didn't you?
549 36 9
I had to get out of town and start new. I packed my things and went to Louisiana; my family wouldn't find me there. I found a job that helped me lay...
4.5K 152 7
In Hell Anarchy reins. There are no rules or laws to follow though there is a hierarchy when it comes to it's power structure with King Lucifer of he...