Not so innocent vixen - ArShi...

By m4manju

She doesn't cry, she makes others cry ;) Show based stories of a bold Khushi - 3 seasons+1 bonus season Ranke... More

Preface
1. First Meet - coincidence or a plan?
2. Enemy's enemy
3. Mujhe Aadat bana lo ek buri
4. Enchanted
5. Jo Bheji thi dua (the unanswered prayer)
6. Mr and Mrs Raizada
7. Nafrat pass aane na de
8. Deep dives
9. Skeletons in the closet
10. Tu Safar Mera
11. Let the game begin
12. heart or brain?
13. Ye raatein ye mausam
14. Wafa ne bewafai ki hai
15. kya pyar karoge mujhse?
16. Trust is a 2-way street
17. showdown-1
18. Showdown-2
19. Homecoming
20. Tere dar par sanam (at your doorsteps)
21. Season1-epilogue
Season2 - sneak peek
S2 - chapter 1
S2 - chapter 2
S2 - chapter 3
S2 - chapter 4
s2 - chapter 5
s2 - chapter 6
s2 - chapter 7
s2 - chapter 8 (finale)
NSIV - season 3 ek jhalak
S3 - Chapter1
S3 - chapter 2
S3 - chapter 3
S3 - chapter 4
S3 - chapter 5
S3 - chapter 6
S3 - chapter 7
S3 - chapter 8
S3 - chapter 9
S3 - chapter 10
S3 - Chapter 11
S3 - chapter 12
S3 - chapter 13
S3 - chapter 14
S3 - chapter 15(finale-1)
S3 - chapter 16(finale-2)
S3 - epilogue + closing note
NSIV Pro - Teaser!
NSIV Pro - Part 1
NSIV Pro - Part 2
NSIV Pro - Part 3
NSIV Pro - Part 4
NSIV Pro - part 6
NSIV Pro - part 7
NSIV pro - part 8
NSIV Pro - part 9
NSIV Pro - part 10
NSIV Pro - part 11 (finale)

NSIV Pro - part 5

1.2K 213 91
By m4manju

"I think I should contact Shyam, and tell him I want to meet him alone to discuss about Anjali ji and help him." Khushi said taking a bite of the jalebi in front of her while she was trying to brainstorm some way to get Shyam to come to them.

"Right, and land yourself in trouble." Arnav said, rather mumbled in sarcasm laden voice. They had arrived early for lunch. Khushi had made a huge pile of jalebis for herself and was currently munching on those. Arnav hadn't yet decided what he was here for, the food, or his gorgeous-but-trouble-inviting wife who he wished to lock in some place someday where no trouble can reach her even if she wishes so!

Khushi and Arnav had just received the report from Aman regarding Aarav. Last night, Khushi had shared her interaction with aarav with Arnav and Anjali and insisted they immediately dig deeper from there in Shital matter. As always, Aman had come to rescue and just within the night and the morning, he was able to confirm that whatever aarav told khushi was correct. He had been at an orphanage since he was little, and his sister was also with him who passed away in a chronic disorder a few years ago. The trio then also discussed treading carefully hereon, as if shital and shyam had indeed been plotting for so long and so intricately, they had to be more vigil. Besides, they were yet getting shyam appear before them.

"You are just jealous because I thought of this idea and you couldn't." Khushi replied nonchalantly.

Arnav couldn't believe his ears, she was serious! Would she ever learn to not put herself in trouble ever? "Do you even understand damn it? It's too risky and-"

But Arnav couldn't complete that sentence as he was promptly reprimanded by khushi's new bodyguard!

"ASR! Meri Khushi didi se thik se baat karo (Talk to my Khushi didi nicely)!" Aarav commanded in stern voice, as stern as an 8-year-old could manage!

"What the-" did that kid just call khushi- Arnav's wife khushi- his didi? As in aarav's sister?

Aarav came and sat beside Khushi who caressed his hair lovingly, much to Arnav's annoyance and mami ji's shock who just came towards the dining table.

"Hello hi bye bye, bhat ijj this miracles (what's this miracle)? Ee chota packetwa toh phati sa- hamara matlab khushi bitiya ka phirend (friend) kaise hui gawa (ho gaya) (How has this small packet become khushi's friend). How did this happen?" mami ji asked, ready to put her detective glasses.

Khushi smiled. By then Anjali, Payal and Nani ji too had joined the table.

The topic was dropped but they all noticed aarav's special preference to khushi. In fact, he didn't talk to or respond to anyone but khushi! Surprisingly, shital was missing from the table and thankfully, Dadi too had been out since the morning.

Soon, everyone finished their breakfasts, but they had engrossed themselves in some chatter when they heard Arnav talk to Khushi,

"Khushi, chalo mere sath (come with me), we need to talk." Arnav said, ready to hold khushi's hand.

But before Khushi could get up, Aarav got up and stood in front of her chair as if her shield. Anjali, Payal and nani raised their eyebrows in amusement while Khushi was too overwhelmed with aarav's protectiveness.

"Where are you taking her? and why?" Aarav asked Arnav.

Arnav clenched his fists. He so wanted to snap at that 'small packet' in mami's words saying this was his wife and he didn't need anyone's permission-let alone a kid's-to talk to her, but he controlled his urge. Khushi apparently supported aarav's claims on her.

"Why don't you also come with us, hmm?" Arnav said in as much 'civil' tone as he could.

He then addressed the other 4 ladies there, his nani, Di, payal and mami, "Actually, aap log bhi chaliye (you all also come with us), I want to talk with you all."

They all looked at each other, asking if anyone knew what this was about and no one having any idea, they followed him while aarav went to hold khushi's hand and walked with her...

'Buckle up Arnav, if this continues, very soon you'd need to take aarav's permission to even look at Khushi'! Arnav said to himself.

.

.

While they were walking, Anjali talked to Nani,

"Nani, I was thinking to go to bank tomorrow and open the locker. I want withdraw some jewelry to gift to Khushi ji and Payal bhabhi."

"Ee toh bahute acchi baat sochi aapne bitiya (This is a very good idea)." Nani said, pleased with the thought.

"Bhill (will) you open Ratna bhabhi's locker, Anjali bitiya?" Mami ji asked, curiously.

Anjali sadly smiled, "No mami. This is the other locker which Nani and I own. I haven't opened mamma's locker since-...and even if I want, I can't." Anjali said.

"Bhy nat (why not) bitiya?"

"Because mamma's locker has two keys, apart from the one that bank has. One is with me and other was with-"

"Gunjan bitiya." Nani answered them, and they all entered Arnav-Khushi's room.

Meanwhile, Khushi's payal(anklet) dropped from her ankle and aarav bent to get it, "Wow didi, your payal is so pretty." he said observing it "unique" design and the "hook" and then handing it to her. She took it and caressed it lovingly. It was her mother's blessing for her. And from what she remembered; her father had told her to always keep it with her...

Anjali, still thinking of the 'locker', couldn't help but think, "It doesn't matter what does that locker have, but I feel as if mamma's blessings are also locked in it. It was my mother's wish to let Gunjan as chote's wife to have its contents, so we never tried to force the banks to open it." Anjali mused, holding up a sob while mami ji pressed her hand in sympathy.

.

.

Once they all were settled in, Arnav called Aakash and Mama ji as they had gone to Agra for some office work and put them on the speaker. Khushi then told them about Dadi and shital's suspicious stay at Raizada mansion, Anjali spotting shyam with shital and Khushi overhearing Dadi and shital's conversation involving shyam. They all sensed the gravity of the situation and decided to support khushi in whatever form she needed.

"Lekin sabse pehle humein ye pata karna hoga ki (But first of all, we need to know) what exactly do they want?" Khushi said, "Why did Arnavji's dadi ji bring arnavji's old friend shital here? And why did shital adopt aarav and tell him that- that Arnavji was his father?"

"Hello hi bye bye. I think shital ijj(is) here to separate hamare Arnav bitwa and khushi bitiya." Mami ji said.

Arnav made a face hearing that, while khushi just kept mum. She wanted to tell that she and arnav were anyway together for only a few more days, while arnav's thoughts on the contrary were no one could dare separate him and khushi...

"But what will Subhi (dadi) benefit from all this?" Nani asked.

They all were wondering how to know shital and dadi's motive when Khushi's eyes caught aarav and she realized something. Aarav could help them! In small capacity maybe but in a very significant manner!

"Aarav, aap hamari madad karoge (will you help me)? Shital and dadi ke sabse kareeb aap hi ho (You are closest to shital and dadi) and they won't doubt you." Khushi said.

"Great idea, Khushiji!" Anjali exclaimed and went near aarav, "Will you help us, aarav? Would you be able to keep an eye on shital and tell us whatever she does or says to anyone?" Anjali asked.

Aarav obediently nodded, "Anything for khushi didi."

ASR scoffed. Khushi's new "fan" was here which made him annoyed. As if his entire family, his office, heck half of Delhi wasn't already enamored with his wife, now this kid who was supposed to be his "son" was also loyal to her!

Aarav heard Arnav's mocking laugh and went near him. Tapping at his hand, he got arnav's attention.

"ASR." Aarav called out with a stern face, as stern as an 8-year-old could manage. "I never liked you when shital told me you are my father. But then I got to know you are not and I was happy. And now you are my khushi didi's husband. And I don't like you more. I don't know what khushi didi saw in you but..." he shook his head in dismissal and khushi and Anjali held back their chuckles. Especially looking at arnav's face which looked like he was just crushed under a bus!

Someone had just told Arnav Singh Raizada that they didn't like him, that too twice and ASR's ego was hit in a worst way. By a kid, kid you not!

--*--

It was late at night when Devyani Raizada heard someone knock on her door and she was surprised to see Anjali at her door.

"Anjali bitiya? Aap yaha? iss bakhat (at this time)? Sab thik toh hai (Is everything ok)?" she asked, with concern.

Anjali tried to give a small assuring smile but went to her nani's bed and sat beside her as nani had gotten up by then.

Anjali slowly kept her head in Nani's lap and said, "I made a mistake nani. I don't know what I was thinking." Nani was confused but she let Anjali continue,

"I tried to take my baby's l-life for a worthless man. No matter what the reason is, no mother is supposed to do that to her children, isn't it? How did I commit such a huge crime, nani?" Anjali hiccupped.

"Shh. Shaant ho jao bitiya (calm down, bitiya). You made a mistake, no doubt, but it was a weak moment. And the good thing is chote stopped you at the right time."

"Yes, and it's time for me to save him for committing any mistakes nani." Anjali said, getting up.

Nani looked at her face, in understanding and asked, "khussi bitiya?"

Anjali nodded, "Yes. chote is not understanding what he needs to do to value khushi ji. And I will ensure he doesn't lose her like we lost Gunjan all those years ago. That time, it was not any of our mistake, but this time it would be on us."

Nani nodded in agreement.

--*--

Precap: "You like your khushi didi a lot right?" Anjali asked Aarav, her eyes twinkling in mischief looking at arnav's annoyed expression.

Aarav nodded, "A lot. Because she is Pari(an angel)."

"And hamare(our) Arnav bitwa?" mami ji asked

"A rakshas(devil)." Aarav didn't hesitate even a bit to say that.

--*--

--*--

A/N - Hope you're liking the story so far, guys. Very curious to hear what you all think. It's only going to get more action packed here onwards.

ps. A lot of writers have posted about their stories on my message board recently, I'm guessing because NSIV was trending. Do take a look if you would like. It feels weird to see my message board as a billboard for ads lol but thought to support them :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

659K 30.7K 79
The broken heart and its long lost Rhythmic beats have a beautiful story to tell...Its Heart Beats .....Regular Update...♥️♥️♥️ #Arshi - 90 on 08/04...
586K 29.9K 67
Khushi Kumari Gupta is a small-town girl who is content with her life and happy finding the small joys life has to offer her. A chance encounter with...
166K 5K 9
:::COMPLETED::: (07.02.2017) 👉🏻 Declared Second Runner-Up (Adore) in IPK-CHARM-AWARDS 2018 👈🏻 ♥️♥️ This is an Arshi Fanfiction. ♥️♥️ For th...
149K 5.6K 14
#1 in Arshi as of 20th August 2020 Khushi leaves Raizada Mansion without any explanations as soon as the contract expired after six months. [Note: I...