๐‘บ๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’๐’ ๐‘ป๐’“๐’Š๐’‘๐’...

By boy_band_lover123

๐‘๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง. ๐…๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ แด€ ส™แดœ... More

Authors note
Requests
Matt- Broken Foot
All- Stranded
Matt- Depression
Nick- Car Crash
Nick- Sick
All- Fear Factor
Chris- Alone In L. A
Matt- Clingy
Matt- Depression Pt.2
Nick- Bad day
Chris- Stung
Matt- Depression Pt. 3
Nick & Matt- Grief
Matt- Driving Anxiety
All- Ze Rain
All- Grief
Chris- Chug Challange
Matt- Self-Deprecating
Nick- Sick (again, ik)
IMPORTANT

Chris- Fouled

1.7K 14 132
By boy_band_lover123

Good morning, afternoon or night 

This is a request from billieandfinneas11. She is very precious to me and if any of you do what I'm about to write you will be scared. 

"Where Chris gets fouled in a hockey game by some kid on the other team and Matt loses his shit and beats him up"

Girl, I don't know anything about hockey. The last time I played it some kid whacked me in the ankle and I fell over and hit them back. 

Tw: Blood, Mother Nick

-- 

Remember the Usain Bolt kid who broke Matt's ankle? Yeah, well he plays hockey too. Let us name him 'Jeff'

--

Chris was running. He had the puck and he just wanted to run. Was he being fair to his teammates? No. Did he give a fuck. Also no. 

See, Chris did not like to be beaten, it angered him beyond belief. He ended up punching pillows, screaming the house down and his brothers always ended up in the firing line somehow. (Me after my netball game on Thursday) 

So when Chris played hockey, he channelled everything out and his main goal was getting the puck into the goal. 

"Go, Chris! Matt be more cheerful and stop being a sad motherfucker. Too bad you have a cold" Nick hit Matt in the back so he would stand up and cheer Chris on. 

Matt was dying of a cold and couldn't play that week. It was pissing him off and he wanted to be everywhere but there, cheering Chris on. 

"When you have allergies, I'll tell you to stop being a sad motherfucker and see how you react" Matt mumbled, hugging his puffer jacket. 

Nick rolled his eyes and passed Matt more tissues, "Blow your nose and sit down. Your presence is annoying me" 

"You just told me to get up?" Matt shot back confused. 

"Now sit down, come on" Nick patted Matt's chair. Matt shrugged, sat back down, and imagined himself in hibernation. He tried to focus back on the game. 

Chris was repassed the puck. He was truly having an amazing game. 

"Go, Chris! Puck your stuff!" Nick screamed. 

"Nick, you are an embarrassment to society go sit in the car and think about what you just said," Matt said forcefully, looking around to make sure no one just heard what his brother just said. 

Nick shook his head. "Oh, Chris looks like he is about to score" Nick pointed to the court. 

Chris was in fact about to score, that is until his opponent caught up to him, getting hot and Chris's heels. 

"Ooh, Chris, are you gonna miss?" Jeff laughed, running behind Chris. 

Jeff and Chris had known each other for a while. They exchanged contact information but the only thing sent between them was a meme of a shark. 

"Shut the fuck up, Jeff" 

Jeff did not shut the fuck up though. Neither did Nick, Matt was already planning how to drop off Nick on the side of the road without him dying. But Jeff is more important.

"I like talking. It distracts you. Did you know," Jeff was cut off by Chris scoring the puck in the goal and the loud cheers.

"Motherfucker" Jeff whispered under his breath before he ran back to his starting spot.

"Ew, why is Jeff here?" Nick asked seeing Jeff.

"Jeff Jeff?" Matt repeated, Nick getting his attention.

"No Jeffrey Bezos, yes Jeff Jeff" Nick sassed back.

Matt mocked his brother. "If he hurts Chris I'm gonna beat him up"

Nick looked at him like Matt just said he rode chickens for a living. "Beat him up and you're not leaving the house for a week"

"You're not my mum"

"I'm the oldest" 

"By two fucking minutes!"

Matt erupted into sneezing feet. 

"Shut up sickie" 

The pair bickered like that, accompanied by the sound of Matt blowing his nose. The old couple next to them moved it got so annoying.

--

Back on the court, Chris was waiting for the puck to be passed to him. He was getting impatient, normally Matt would pass it but the kid got sick. Of course, he had to get sick. 

Jeff was back chasing Chris down, and the puck was getting passed to Chris at the same time. 

Chris multitasked. He got the puck and ran it to the goals while Jeff sang in his ear to get him distracted.

"Baby shark do-do-do-do-do-do", Jeff repeated over and over again.

Chris kept running. He was gonna punch Jeff into the baby shark do-do-do universe if he didn't score this goal.

Jeff was getting bored. Chris was passing the puck off and getting it again. He wanted to have this game done with.

So what's a little trouble in a losing game?

Jeff got his hockey stick and ran in front of Chris, subtly placing the stick in the way of Chris. 

Chris tripped over the stick, straight onto his face. 

"Foul, man of the floor here's free" The referee announced. He was so happy Matt wasn't playing, do you know how it is to referee twins? 

Jeff laughed as Chris got up, palms grazed. "Fuck you" He spat. 

Chris took the penalty and ended up getting the goal.

That's how the rest of the game was. Jeff fouled Chris and Chris scored goals. 

Jeff didn't think his plan through but at least he was having fun with it. 

--

Matt was pissed. "I'm going to fucking murder Jeff" 

Nick shook his head, "I'm not getting you out of jail. You can rot away eating a strand of goat hair for breakfast" 

"I'll be living the life, at least when I get out of jail I'd have my licence" 

Matt then erupted into a coughing fit, then looked up and saw Chris on the floor again. "Oh for fuck sake I am going to bash this kid up" 

Nick put his hand on Matt's mouth to shut him up. "No, you aren't. Stop saying you're going to bash him up, we will be kicked out" 

"Thank god, if I hear the words 'puck your stuff' one more time I'll practice my punches on you" Matt shot back, getting Nick's hand off his face by licking it. 

Siblings Trick 101.

Another blow of the whistle, another foul. "Is Jeff still allowed to be on the ground with this many fouls?" Nick asked, trying to count how many times he saw his brother fall on the floor. 

Matt got up, taking off his puffer jacket and pulling up the sleeves of his shirt. He knew he'd probably get more sick running around in the cold but that meant he could do nothing for another day so what is the harm?

"Matt, what the fuck are you thinking right now?" 

"Not much," He said before jumping the wall and running onto the pitch. 

Nick got Matt's puffer jacket and put it over his head, embarrassed. 

"Is he your brother?" A lady questioned Nick, pointing at Matt. 

"Cousin" He replied.

"You both look very similar though. Are you twins?" The lady continued.

"Ma'am, we are cousins."

"Oh, and the clumsy one looks like you as well, quadtriplets?"

"Cousins" 

"Strange" 

Nick was going to give this lady a headstart to her deathbed.

-- 

Matt ran on the turf, faster than the speed of light. 

There were no thoughts but violence in Matt's head. It scared him. He was never this violent.

He stopped when he got to Jeff. "Fuck you Jeff" He yelled before punching him square in the face. 

No one knows who was possessing Matt at that moment. Sam and Colby couldn't help. Not the Winchesters, no one knew. Not even the ghost possessing him.

Chris jumped into action and pulled Matt away, whispering in his ear, "Go back to Nick and calm the fuck down. I'll deal with this"

Matt nodded and ran off the pitch. Looks like he was dispossessed.

As soon as Nick was in arms reach of Matt, he grabbed Matt's wrist and stormed out of the stadium.

"What the fuck was that Matt?" Nick said lowly.

"I don't know"

"I don't know my ass c'mon let's go. There is this old lady who gives me the feeling of ripping each singular hair strand of mine and shoving it down my throat. Oh, I swear to God if you sneeze on me though-"

Chris saw the pair leave the stands and go into the hallways.

He shrugged and kept playing. Jeff went off the court with a bloody nose.

--

The game ended with Chris's team winning.

Jeff was beyond pissed that he had to sit out the rest of the game and was ready to beat up Matt.

As soon as Jeff's coach finished yelling at them he followed after Chris.

Chris saw him. "What are you doing? Stalkerish much?"

Jeff shrugged. "There is only one car park and I'm not tarzaning my way into it. I don't have that kind of power. I'm sure your brother would though-" He hinted, referring to Matt. 

Chris rolled his eyes and patted Jeff on the back. "Sorry about Matt punching you. The meds he's on for his cold makes him a bit coo coo sometimes" He lied through his teeth. Matt was not on meds or mental hospital crazy. 

"Don't apologise. I'm beating up your brother now that I can see him" Jeff ran off towards Matt, who was once again in his puffer jacket. This time against the hood of the car, on his phone. 

Nick was not in the car or the parking lot. So Mother wasn't there to witness whatever was about to go down.

Jeff ran and ran but gave Matt enough time to see him and prepare. As soon as Jeff was within reach he punched him, again in the face.

Jeff didn't react.

"Nice try loser" Jeff teased before punching Matt back, making him fall against the car. No dints or scratches. The car was not going to become a victim of whatever fight this was.

Matt got up with dizziness coming to join him. He kicked Jeff in the shin with the tip of his shoes, cutting his knee open and making it bleed.

"How sharp are your shoes? Should I use my studded shoes to kill you or what?" Jeff asked, letting the blood drip down his leg.

Matt shrugged and sneezed at Jeff cause why not? 

"Ew gross" Jeff whined before using the studs at the bottom of his shoes to kick Matt where it hurt.

And it hurt alright.

So bad that Matt fell to the ground, punching Jeff in the same spot on the way down. He wasn't going down alone. 

Chris was trafficking traffic. He didn't need anyone to see his sick brother and a dude named fucking Jeff fighting.

Although he wouldn't tell anyone, he quite enjoyed it. 

"My dick hurts," Jeff said abruptly.

Matt made a noise in agreement. Noise was quite random but Jeff knew it was a noise of agreement. 

"Are we even now?" Jeff asked.

"Sure" Matt responded.

Nick's footsteps echoed closer to Matt and Jeff. Nick stood next to Chris and pointed at the floor, where the two boys laid down in pain.

"Why is Jeff and Matt lying on the floor?"

Chris laughed. "Long story"

"It isn't going to be a long story but because you're telling it, it probably is" 

"I don't know how to respond to that," Chris said honestly. 

"Then don't" Nick then went over to Matt and held out his hand to hoist him up, "Come on sickie. Let's go home and not beat up people named Jeff"

Matt nodded and accepted the helping hand.

Matt then turned to Jeff and put out his hand. "Truce?"

Jeff nodded and got up. "Truce"

Jeff then walked away, the breakfast club style. Leaving the triplets standing around the car.

The moment would have made a movie if Matt's body hadn't decided to have a coughing fit right then and there.

They got into the car and everyone sighed.

"You did really good today," Matt said.

Chris nodded. "I know"

--

I gave up.

I don't know hockey. Or how to bash up people. 

So. 

Don't die

Also random double update. 

OH AND TEE I DIDN'T GO BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL JUST FOR YOU AND YOUR REQUEST.

-Bon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.5K 397 20
Chris sturniolo x y/n
259K 1.6K 14
๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ถ๐”‚, ๐“ถ๐”‚, ๐“ถ๐”‚, ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ( แด‡ษดแด‡แดษชแด‡๊œฑ แด›แด สŸแดแด แด‡ส€๊œฑ )
106K 1.8K 31
-'๐œ—๐œš'- ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› โŽฏ ex lovers, matt sturniolo and hope dalton, who couldn't quite make it work the first time r...
58.4K 990 32
{No y/n, requests open} {A collection of Matt Sturniolo Centric One-Shots, usually centering around hurt-comfort between him and his brothers. Feel f...