P.S I LOVE YOU (One Direction...

By Holly5sauce

Isabella Stevenson is a 17 year old girl who lives in London. Her parents keep fighting so she decided to go... More

Chapter 1: Torn
Chapter 2: I Would Love To Stay!
Chapter 3: Who's Paul??
Chapter 4: Meeting 1D
Chapter 5: Truth or Dare
Chapter 6: I Think I'm In Love
Chapter 7: The Phone Call!
Chapter 8: Crying
Chapter 9: Hospitals!
Chapter 10: Ruining The Moment
Chapter 11: In The Arms of My New Boyfriend.
Chapter 12: Words I Didn't Want To Hear
Chapter 13: Last Words
Chapter 14: Contact Information
Chapter 15: YOLO
Chapter 16: Showers
Chapter 17: Does Anyone Have A Bucket??
Chapter 18: Dreams
Chapter 19: It's too late to apologize
Chapter 20: Kiss Me
Chapter 21: Clumsy!
Chapter 22: Trollies
Chapter 23: First Aid.
Chapter 24: Breakfast
Chapter 25: Who's knocking at the door
Chapter 26: Wills
Chapter 27: Sunscreen
Chapter 28: Launched
Chapter 29: CPR
Chapter 30: Head Rush
Chapter 31: Adventure Time!!
Chapter 32: Escaping.
Chapter 33: Happy Dances
Chapter 34: Dress Shopping
Chapter 35: Tickle Fight!
Chapter 36: Birthday Prezzies
Chapter 37: Baking and Cemeteries!
Chapter 38: Clubbing!
Chapter 39: What I Didn't Expect To See!
Chapter 41: Hospitals with Harry
Chapter 42: Arriving Back At Home!
Chapter 43: Alone Time
Chapter 44: Yelling
Chapter 45: Emotions
Chapter 46: Talking
Chapter 47: Explaining
Chapter 48: Mario Kart
Chapter 49: Tour Information
Chapter 50: Meetings
Chapter 51: Home
Chapter 52: Preparing For Our Date
Chapter 53: The Picnic
Chapter 54: Dinner
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 40: Running

12K 290 49
By Holly5sauce

"Bella it's not what it looks like!" Niall screamed at me.

All I did was storm of with tears running down my face.

🍀🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

(Niall's POV)

I walked over to the bathroom so I could use the toilet. I did all of my business, washed my hands and headed out the door to go and meet Bella again.

I then saw Nicollette so I decided to have a chat to her. Once I finished talking to get I said:

"I got to go back to Bella, I'll see you later Nicollette!" I said.

The suddenly she pushed her self on to me and started to kiss me. I didn't like this at all so I tried pulling away but then she tightened he grip on me so it was hard to move. She then got my hands and pushed my body back into the male cubicle so Bella wouldn't be able to see her kissing me.

After about 2 minutes of me trying to get away I felt something get sprayed all over me.

Nicollette pulled back and turned around and we were faced with Bella starring at us. She had tears in her eyes because she thought that I was kissing her.

"Bella it's not what it looks like!" I yelled out to her.

All she did was storm off back into the club with tears sliding down her face.

"Now lets get back to what we started!" Nicollette said.

Before she could do anything I pushed her off with all my force and started yelling at her.

"What the hell do you think you are doing Nicollette? I have a girlfriend and I am pretty sure Harry likes you, so why did you do it?" I screamed at her.

"Pfft I was only using Harry to get to you!" She said back.

I stormed off into the club to find Bella and explain to her.

(Bella's POV)

As soon as I left I ran outside the club with Harry hot on my tail. I was running in my heals which was really hard to do so I three them off and just ran in my bare feet. I was still running hard because I could feel the sweat running down my face.

Harry was sill right behind me and was not slowing down. I kept running and I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my foot. I think I stepped on a broken bottle because I could see the glass sticking out of my foot.

I decided I would stop running so that I wouldn't injure my foot any further than it was. Harry then came up to me and gave me a massive hug. All I did was sob into his shoulder.

"C'mon lets go to the hospital to get your foot checked out!" Harry said.

All I did was nod my head and I put my arm around Harry's shoulder and I limped over to the taxi rank.

🍀🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

Can't sleep so I decided to write a couple of chapters! It's 3am in the morning in Australia!

Comment

Fan

Vote

Please!

- Holly xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 233 48
Ellie Christiansan is an eighteen year old girl who moved to London with her friends. Then she meets some, interesting people in an, interesting way...
67.9K 875 21
Kendra and Harry Styles were bestfriends. But when Harry leaves for x-factor and becomes part of One Direction, he abandons Kendra, who depended heav...
16.2K 530 17
Harry and Louis hate each other. Well, perhaps hate isn't the right word. Abhor? Detest? Loathe? Let's just say they don't get along. After a disastr...
110K 871 25
Hi love, let me explain, I'm a 17-year-old girl. My name is Emily Amelia Calder. Yes you heard me, I said CALDER. As in little sister from Eleanor C...