No matter where | Woosan

By Vinetodine

Life could be a dream ----------------------- San is the best volleyball player at his university and well kn... More

Breathe
Live
Connect
Dance
Scream
Remember
Expose
Attention
Again
Break
Reveal
Taste
Understand
Sting
Step
Hate
Desire
Need
Fall
Pretend
Bleed
Burn
Meet
Embrace
Alone
Accept
Focus
Jump
Know
Drive
Drown
Burn Pt.2
Forget
Talk
Gossip
Catch
Ride
Settle
Stay
Kiss
Confess
No matter where
No matter what|AE

Calm

415 26 18
By Vinetodine

Wooyoung

As Wooyoung and Felix packed up their belongings, the weight of San's words settled heavily on their shoulders, stirring up a complex storm of conflicting emotions within Wooyoung.

"Did you know about his brother?" Wooyoung's voice broke the silence, his tone laced with disbelief as he stole a glance at his friend.

Felix's expression darkened with sorrow, his features contorted with the weight of empathy as he processed the gravity of San's words. "No" he replied, his voice barely above a whisper as he shook his head in disbelief. "It's just... I didn't realize he was going through something like that."

Wooyoung's heart twinged with sympathy as he watched the turmoil etched into Felix's expression, the weight of San's pain casting a shadow over their conversation. "Must've hurt like a bitch to be reminded of him" he murmured, his own emotions swirling in a tumultuous whirlwind of uncertainty and longing.

He couldn't really put a finger on where his feelings were right now, but just looking at the athlete would make him feel funny inside at the moment.

Wooyoung didn't dare to even think about Mingi's words.. 'Family'

Could it be that San didn't have anyone left?

His hyung..

"Do you plan on actually spending the night with them? I mean I've known Mingi for quite some time now and Seonghwa and I have also met multiple times through Jongho but you?"

Felix's question pulled Wooyoung from the depths of his inner turmoil, his brow furrowing with uncertainty as he considered his options. "I'm not really sure, Lix" he admitted, his voice tinged with indecision as he glanced around the room. "I mean, I don't know any of them well, don't I? Not even San"

His voice trailed off as he struggled to articulate the conflicting emotions swirling within him, torn between the desire to spend more time with San and the uncertainty of the situation. The thought of San spending the night under the same roof sent a flutter of warmth through his chest, as he remembered their shared moments.

Memories of the elder flowing back to him.

Wooyoung could still remember the feeling of San's big hands grazing over his naked body.

His lips were always so close to his ear when he whispered out another soft praise for Wooyoung's ears only.

His moans would-

"Yeah, I get it," Felix replied, his voice tinged with empathy as he leaned back against the couch. "I guess we'll just see how things go. If it's all awkward and weird, we'll just go together"

Wooyoung nodded in agreement, trying to shake the thoughts of San's steamy kisses away, as he quickly threw his toothbrush into his backpack, just in case.

"Are y'all planning to move or what's taking so long?", they heard Mingi yell from the living room, where the three men were waiting for Felix and Wooyoung.

The freckled chuckled before zipping up his bag and turning to Wooyoung, "Come on, Woo. Let's rock and roll"

"Please, never say anything like that ever again. I just died of cringe"

———————————————————————
San

This was way too awkward for any man to stand.

No one was talking.

And why wasn't anyone talking? Because they weren't close!

Neither San and Mingi, nor San and Felix, nor Wooyoung and Seonghwa, neither Seonghwa and Felix, nor Wooyoung and San!

Well the last two definitely were the others 5 steps ahead when it came to physical contact but still.

It. Was. Awkward.

The group shuffled along the sidewalk, their footsteps echoing in the uncomfortable silence that hung heavy in the air. Mingi cleared his throat, casting a nervous glance at his companions as he attempted to break the stifling tension enveloping them.

"So... um, how about that weather?" Mingi ventured, his voice strained with forced cheerfulness as he gestured awkwardly toward the cloud-covered sky.

Seonghwa shot him a bemused look, his lips twitching with suppressed amusement as he shook his head in disbelief. "Seriously, Mingi?" he replied, his tone laced with incredulity. "We're literally standing under a gloomy sky, and you're trying to make small talk about the weather?"

Mingi's cheeks flushed with embarrassment as he realized the futility of his attempt at conversation, his shoulders slumping in defeat as he mumbled an apologetic response. "Sorry, I just... I don't know, I thought it might lighten the mood."

Wooyoung stifled a snicker, his lips quirking up into a wry grin as he exchanged a knowing glance with Felix. "Yeah, because talking about the weather always solves everything," he quipped, his voice dripping with sarcasm as he rolled his eyes.

Felix chuckled softly, his laughter mingling with the awkward tension that permeated the air as they continued their journey toward Seonghwa's apartment. Despite their best efforts to ease the discomfort with lighthearted banter, the oppressive silence loomed large, casting a shadow over their awkward procession through the streets of the city.

Seonghwa cleared his throat, his voice cutting through the awkward silence like a knife as he sought to divert their attention from the uncomfortable atmosphere that surrounded them. "Alright, guys, just so we're clear," he began, his tone firm as he addressed his companions. "There are a few ground rules for my apartment."

Wooyoung raised an eyebrow, a sarcastic glint dancing in his eyes as he shot Seonghwa a playful grin. "Let me guess, no shoes on the sofa?" he quipped, his lips quirking up into a smirk.

Seonghwa chuckled, shaking his head in amusement as he nodded in confirmation. "Actually, that's a good start," he replied, a hint of amusement coloring his tone. "But there's one rule in particular that I want to make crystal clear."

Felix raised an eyebrow, curiosity flickering in his gaze as he leaned in closer to listen. "Oh? And what might that be?" he asked, his interest piqued by Seonghwa's cryptic statement.

Seonghwa's expression grew serious as he fixed each of his friends with a pointed look, his gaze lingering on San and Wooyoung in particular. "No... fucking. I don't wanna clean your shit up, San", he stated firmly, his voice leaving no room for misinterpretation as he emphasized his point.

Wooyoung's cheeks flushed crimson, embarrassment coloring his features as he tried to suppress a nervous laugh. "Well, that's... uh, good to know," he muttered awkwardly, his gaze flickering to San before quickly darting away again.

San, however, remained strangely impassive, his expression unreadable as he offered a noncommittal shrug. "Not like that's an issue," he remarked bluntly, his tone devoid of emotion as he brushed off Seonghwa's warning with casual indifference, "I'm not in the mood"

Was that a little rude? Maybe.

"Just saying", Seonghwa rolled his eyes at the statement as they continued to walk through the big campus, getting closer and closer to the university's exit.

Mingi let out an exaggerated groan, his voice laced with playful irritation as he complained about the seemingly endless walk to Seonghwa's dorm. "Are we there yet? My feet are killing me," he whined, shooting a dramatic glare at Seonghwa as if it were his fault for choosing to live so far away.

San let out a little chuckle, turning his head to lock eyes with Mingi who was walking behind them. "Seonghwa doesn't live on campus," he revealed, his tone casual, eliciting surprised expressions from Mingi, Wooyoung, and Felix.

Mingi's eyes widened in disbelief, his mouth falling open in shock as he turned to Seonghwa for confirmation. "Wait, seriously? Then why did we agree to meet up at your place?" he exclaimed, his voice tinged with incredulity as he struggled to comprehend the situation.

"You'll get it in a few minutes", San huffed, as they entered the familiar streets of a very expensive neighborhood.

San mustered the luxurious looking buildings as his eyes landed on the familiar frame of his friend's apartment.

"Seriously, Seonghwa, how do you afford this place?" San persisted as he glanced around the upscale neighborhood.

Seonghwa chuckled, adjusting his backpack as he led the way. "Well, I have some savings from my part-time job, and my parents help out a bit too," he admitted, a sheepish grin playing on his lips.

"Must be nice," San muttered, his tone tinged with a hint of envy. "Meanwhile, I'm stuck in a cramped dorm room."

Mingi chimed in, trying to lighten the mood. "Hey, at least you don't have to worry about cleaning a huge apartment like this," he joked, earning a chuckle from Felix.

San scoffed, shaking his head. "Yeah, but I'd take that over sharing a bathroom with Hongjoong"

Finally, they arrived.

Seonghwa swung the door open with a flourish, gesturing for the others to enter.

Mingi, Wooyoung, and Felix stepped inside, their eyes widening in awe at the sight of Seonghwa's spacious and elegantly furnished apartment.

"Holy shit, man" Mingi exclaimed, unable to contain his amazement, "Hyung, do you need a wife or something? I can clean and shit"

"Yeah, it's like a penthouse!" Wooyoung added, his gaze darting around the room.

Felix nodded in agreement, a grin spreading across his face. "I feel like in a kdrama"

Seonghwa chuckled at their reactions, pleased with their enthusiasm. However, his attention was drawn to San, who had remained unusually quiet since their arrival. With a knowing smile, Seonghwa watched as San nonchalantly tossed his backpack into a corner before flopping down onto the plush sofa.

"San's practically living here aswell" Seonghwa said warmly, amused by his friend's casual demeanor.

Him and Seonghwa were like brothers, like family.

San had always found his home to be incredibly peaceful and calming.

Seonghwa felt like home.

"Y'all can just copy him, make yourself comfy. I'll go get changed real quick", the eldest said, before quickly walking up his stairs towards his room.

"I'll join, wait hyung", San added, jumping to his feet to follow his friend.

His jeans were killing him anyway.

As they ascended the stairs to Seonghwa's bedroom, San's gaze swept over the familiar surroundings with a sense of ease. Seonghwa walked beside him, a faint smile playing on his lips.

"You look like you wanna move in with me" Seonghwa teased, nudging San playfully.

San chuckled, a relaxed expression on his face. "Can you blame me? Your place is way better than mine."

They entered Seonghwa's bedroom, the cozy atmosphere enveloping them as San began to change into his pajamas. Seonghwa leaned against the dresser, his gaze thoughtful.

"So, how are you feeling about everyone being here?" Seonghwa asked, his tone gentle yet probing.

San paused, considering the question for a moment. "Honestly, I'm not exactly creaming my pants at the thought of spending my night with some randoms but that's fine. It's not like I have much of a choice, right? You've just decided"

Seonghwa nodded in understanding, his eyes reflecting empathy. "I get it, San. Just remember, if you need some space, I can always kick them out."

San offered a grateful smile, appreciating Seonghwa's understanding. "Don't worry, hyung. I'm not a teenager anymore"

As they finished changing, Seonghwa hesitated for a moment before speaking again. "Hey, San, I was thinking... Are you okay with Wooyoung knowing about... you know?"

San's expression softened, a hint of uncertainty flickering in his eyes. "Actually, I don't mind. It's strange, but... It's somehow calming that he knows."

Seonghwa nodded, a sense of understanding passing between them. "Alright, just wanted to make sure."

San hummed as he quickly tried to get his hair to look decent again, "Damn, I really need to do something about this fucked up bleach"

The elder snorted as he was just about to agree, when a loud sound startled them both.

"What the fuck was tha-"

"My toaster does that sometimes"

"..."

"Why the fuck are they using my toaster?"

"Why does your toaster talk?"

"We're hungryyyy!"

"We should probably join them again before they destroy something"

"Yeah"

...to be continued

—————————————————————-
Oh my god, babys, I forgot to add the authors note!! 😭

I'm really obsessed with the next few chapters and I'm currently writing the last one.

Y'all are going to hate me.

But first you're going to love me🥰

See ya next chapter!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 593 6
wooyoung in pink fluffy thigh highs triggers chaos among the ateez members. ending with san, ultimately, ravishing wooyoung- the members within earsh...
63.3K 2.8K 38
"I hate you so much, but why do I want to kiss you right now?" HeeSun Au Based on the K-drama Love Alarm, but with a completely different plot. Enem...
239K 8.7K 37
Wooyoung gets a job at the most popular and expensive hotel in Seoul, where he meets San for the first time. San seems like the perfect man. He is ri...
68.1K 3.8K 20
[COMPLETE] ATEEZ wooyoung/san "he's just so perfect. do you know heather? for me, that's him." "..dude, heather's a girl." (full synopsis inside) -a...