MY WORTHY MISTAKE ✨

By Sahithi_writes

[ COMPLETED ✅ ] Author : She is a cloud and he is thunder . If she is alone she is beautiful but if she is wi... More

Introduction : The characters
CH - 1 The beginning : The cloud and Thunder ⚡
CH - 2 SILENCE BEFORE THE STROM⚡
CH - 3 THE WRONG TURN ❤️⚡
CH - 4 THE BHARAAT 🥁🎉
CH - 5 THE WEDDING ⚡❤️
CH - 6 THE WEDDING NIGHT 💕⚡
CH - 7 LOVE YOU OR HATE YOU ?
CH - 8 THE TRUST
CH - 9 FIRST DATE 💕🌝
CH - 10 THE ANGRY TEARS ⚡
CH - 11 MEETING THE PARENTS ❤️
CH - 12 THE LOVE CONFESSION ❤️💕
CH - 13 CAN'T STAY AWAY FROM YOU ❤️
CH - 14 ABDUCTING YOU AGAIN 😉
CH - 15 THE GRAND WELCOME
CH - 16 JEALOUS
CH - 17 YOU CAN'T AVOID ME
AUTHOR's NOTE
CH - 18 THE LETTERS
CH - 19 ROMANTIC NIGHT
CH - 20 VISITING THE TEMPLE
CH - 21 THE RAIN DANCE
CH - 22 THE STALKER
CH - 23 STALKER POV
CH - 24 THE CREEPY GIFT
CH - 25 THE DRUG
CH - 27 THE BATTLE
CH - 28 I'M OK BUT NOT OK
CH - 29 THE NIGHTMARE
CH - 30 THE RAIN KISS
CH - 31 THE ICE CREAM ROMANCE
CH - 32 THE BASKETBALL MATCH
CH - 33 THE HONEYMOON ( 1 )
CH - 34 THE HONEYMOON ( 2 )
CH - 35 THE HONEYMOON ( 3 )
CH - 36 THE HONEYMOON ( 4 )
CH - 37 LOVE TO PLAY WITH YOU
CH - 38 THE JENGA ROMANCE
CH - 39 LOVE ADORATION
CH - 40 THE OFFICE WORK
CH - 41 KULDEVI VRAT
CH - 42 THE DIFFERENT PATHWAYS
CH - 43 THE BIG DAY
CH - 44 THE MANALI TRIP
CH - 45 HAPPY ENDING
THE EPILOGUE
LOCKED IN YOUR SOUL ❤️
AUTHOR'S NOTE
BONUS

CH - 26 THE ANTIDOTE

3.6K 154 8
By Sahithi_writes

SRIYA'S POV :

Seeing ruhaan in critical condition I decided to meet the stalker alone .

The detective sent adi all the details of stalker .

Name : Ved devara
Age : 29 yrs
Profession : Butcher ( as a mask )
Criminal records : Professional drug dealer and drug maker .
More than 140+ cases registered .
Not caught due to lack of evidence .
Deals with foreigners for drug selling.
Places of drug trading on the records : warangal , Chennai , Hyderabad , Mumbai and Delhi .
Birth place : warangal , Telangana .
Adi sent all his guards to search in every place where the drug dealings are done .

Adi played the video that was recorded while ruhaan was fighting , I saw him injecting ruhaan , I observed the syringe was labelled with some name , normally injections don't have any labels I zoomed it and saw it was mentioned " Heroin ZT433 " .

It's the drug name I thought .

I told adi " Be alert and if any information regarding the antidote they find out then immediately bring it to the hospital and I will try my best to get that from stalker " .

Adi obeyed my words but he said can't leave me alone but I made him promise on me that don't follow me at any circumstances .

I know Ruhaan will protect me at any cost no matter what the situation is and as his wife I also have the responsibility to take any risk to protect him .

He reluctantly agreed but I know he sent guards to protect me .

I can't put Aditya in terrible condition , and also ruhaan need to be protected .

I saw ruhaan one last time before leaving the hospital and I took the car key from my babai and drove the car by myself .

I saw the location is taking me towards my uncle's house .

I reached the location and saw it is 1 km away from my uncle's house . I couldn't understand anything why the location is so near ? Is the stalker know my uncle ? I thought .

Just then a message popped from the stalker in my phone . I checked it .

" Welcome home butterfly please come in "

Seeing the message I quickly went in .
It's a huge abandoned bungalow ,there are no lights here .The room was so dark & silent . I said in my serious tone but my voice sobs and angry " I'm here alone as you wished "and just then a spot light fell on me .

I covered my face with my hands when the light hit my eyes . I saw the rose petals on the floor guiding me . I took slow steps walking on the rose petals which are decorated with black and red roses .

Just then I saw a man standing infront of me wearing complete black clothes. His back is facing towards me giving me a cold aura , he might be the stalker I thought .

I gulped and fisted my hand to calm down my fear and anger .

I called him " You ! " .

He didn't respond but he slowly moved forward and pulled a big cloth hanging on a portrait .

The dust flowed making me to cover my face with my saree pallu . I coughed a little .

I slowly removed my pallu seeing the huge painting of me painted in red and black colour highlighted with red and black roses with butterflies .

I was shocked and unable to speak anything . I was freezed at my place .

He walked towards me looking at me from my knees to my face . He slowly came towards my right side and moved towards my left side .

He bent till my ear and whispered " Hey , butterfly " in his meeky voice which made me flinch and I moved away from him .

He chuckled and spoke " Don't scare butterfly " moving towards me and tried to touch my chin but I turned away and spoke " I came here as you wished now give the antidote " , I forwarded my hand asking him to give the antidote .

He laughed .

He spoke " Don't you think your first question for me is who am I and why am I doing all this ? ".

I ignored him coz I'm not interested in his questions .

He spoke " Fine... I'll introduce myself I'm Ved devara , your Aashiq ( lover ) since childhood " .

What he know me from childhood . I looked at him with angry and confused expression .

I spoke " I'm not interested in your story give me the antidote " .

" Oh...! I don't know you're such an innocent butterfly , I called you here alone to show my love for you and make you mine , look at that painting I painted that with blood of those people who tried to propose you and mess with you " . He said showing me the painting .

I was scared and shocked to listen those words from him . He painted that with blood !

Suddenly ,he grabbed my waist tightly and held my chin making me look into his eyes . Tears rolled from my eyes I hit him on his chest and tried to remove his grip . He held me more tightly and spoke " I want to paint your lips in that painting with blood of your so called husband but don't worry soon he gonna die and I'll make you mine today itself " .

I slapped his face so hard and pushed him away . I tried to call adi but he caught my hand and broke my phone .

He dragged me with him holding my hand , suddenly Ruhaan's guards came in ( sent by Aditya ) and they tried to shoot him but his men came in between and started firing .

He tied my hands and made me sit in his car and he drove the car .

He did as I expected , I already told some of my guards before to check the whole place so , there could be a chance to get the antidote and adi too searching for it .

I yelled at him to stop the car but he ignored me . I prayed God to save ruhaan . I asked him I want the antidote ,he ignored me again .

I untied my hands and tried to stop the car but he hit me with his gun on my head and everything went dark .

AUTHOR'S POV :

Adi got the call from detective and he told " Most of the drugs are supplied from warangal so , the antidote could be in warangal " . Adi yelled at him " What do you mean by could be I want exact location and there is only 38 hrs left " and he cut the call .

Just then the doctor hurriedly went into Vidya's room , he saw she opened her eyes .

She spoke " Sr..sri...sriya... akka... " She wanna say something but she was unable to speak .

Doctor checked her and he was about to give her injection but Vidya panicked and she started throwing everything upon doctor . She mistook the doctor as stalker .

Adi saw Vidya's behaviour and he quickly went in . He throwed the syringe from doctor's hand .

Adi tried to make Vidya calm but the nurse insisted adi to go out . Adi yelled at the nurse making her shut her mouth .

Adi called Sharmila to come in .

Sharmila came in and sat beside Vidya . Vidya recognised her mother and she cried . Sharmila hugged her caressing her hair and kissed her forehead .

Adi took a deep breath and spoke to Vidya ... " Vidya please listen to me I'm sorry for asking you now but I don't have any other option so , please tell me did the stalker gave you any injection " .

Vidya was scared and unable to speak .

Adi requested her joining his both hands . She nodded in no , she took the paper beside her and sighed for pen 🖋️ . Adi gave her pen . She tried to write even though her hands are shivering .

She wrote

" I saw him giving an injection to a person which made him weak and fell on the ground and just then he gave another injection to the same person after few minutes the person became normal . I heard him talking about some antidote which he hid in the old factory 2nd floor in a freezer and the antidote can't be stored in a cool place " .

She spoke breathing heavily while her head is spinning " save akka from him " and she fainted .

Adi said thankyou sister and called the doctor to check her . Just then adi got a call from one of the guard saying sir mam was abducted by that stalker and we killed his men .

Adi yelled " Make sure you people find my bhabhi orelse you all gonna be killed " and he cut the call .

First I need to save Bro ! I need to get the antidote he thought and he took help of Sriya's uncle and Sriya's father too went with him to help .

The stalker got the helicopter and made Sriya to sit beside him and told the pilot to start .

Finally she in my arms and soon she gonna be in my bed and with me rest of her life . He thought and he called his man and told to destroy the factory and he cut the call .

Adi with others reached the factory and started searching for the antidote . Adi reached second floor and saw a huge freezer he opened it and saw many drugs and it's antidotes .

Adi searched for ' Heroin ZT433 ' . He found the drug but he couldn't get the antidote . He opened another freezer and started searching in it , finally he found it he saw the box mentioned " antidote for Heroin ZT433 " .

He took the medicine and remembered the medicine can only stored in cool place , he saw a freezer box , he put the medicine in it and went out .

He saw Sriya's father and uncle were fighting with some people and someone tried to stop him . Adi kicked him so hard making him fall to the ground floor and quickly moved down .

Just then the factory caught fire , everyone started moving out . Suddenly there was a blast but fortunately everyone came out in no time .

Adi reached hospital immediately and told the doctor to inject the antidote to ruhaan . The doctor did .

The doctor observed the medicine is working and his heart beat is getting to normal . Adi took a breathe of relief .

Meenakshi spoke " Thank God my son in law is safe " but she realised Sriya is missing ..." Where is Sriya ? " she asked .

Adi turned towards her and spoke " Don't worry aunty Bhabhi would be safe and nothing can happen to her , she is strong and brave . My bro would definitely gonna save her at all the cost " .

Pratap held adi collar and asked " What do you mean ? ".

Adi spoke " Bhabhi is kidnapped by the stalker , she went to save her husband but got trapped " .

Everyone was shocked to listen to him .

Adi spoke " My Ruhaan bro will definitely save her and I know that . I already sent our guards to search for her but I'm damn sure it's only my Bro who would bring her back " .

Priyamvada came infront of adi and she asked him " How are so sure adi ? My son is in ICU how could he protect my daughter in law ? " .

Adi just gave a smile .

Priyamvada was confused and angry at the same time looking at adi , she told her husband " Anand to find sriya " .

Just then ruhaan came slowly from Aditya's back and stood infront of priyamvada . He spoke " It's my responsibility to protect my wife mom " .

*****************************************
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ⭐

So , how is today's part guys ?

I hope you all enjoyed it .

So will Sriya be saved ?

How will ruhaan gonna save sriya ?

Where did Ved took Sriya ?

What ved gonna do with sriya ?

Thankyou for reading ❤️

Love you all ❤️

Bye 👋🏻

YOUR AUTHOR

---❤️---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6M 523K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
229K 10.6K 18
His Miracle [Previously Known As His Angelic Wife] Anaika, a plus size woman, is a talk for intelligence, confidence and boldness. When her scandalou...
50M 1.9M 65
Blayze Norman; A cold and ruthless CEO of Norman Enterprises has decided to take Caden Carter as his bride, not even the heavens was going to stop hi...