Secretly Married To The Campu...

By AnanyaSharma297

PhayuxRain πŸŒͺ️🌧️β™₯️ |😺 Just inspired with one of my favourite Wattpad writer πŸ“ but sadly, write didn't comp... More

Chapter-0 : A sudden call
Chapter-1 : New Student?
Chapter-2 : Seniors
Chapter-3 : Rumours
Chapter-4 : Not boyfriends Anymore
Chapter-5 : He's mine
Chapter-6 : We're Married
Chapter-7 : Continue...
Chapter-8 : Almost caught
Chapter-9 : How I got famous?
Chapter-10 : Code-Line gathering
Chapter-11 : Fear of losing
Chapter-12 : Continue...
Chapter-14 : Can't denied the birthday wish
Chapter-15: Drunk Husband
Chapter-16: Family Confrontation
Chapter-17: Another 'Normal Day' πŸ˜’
Chapter-18 : Payu in trouble πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«
Notice

Chapter-13 : Sky's secret

1.2K 56 6
By AnanyaSharma297

🌪️🌧️

After another hour of scolding, I went to sleep.
Sometimes I think that Saifah Hyeong should become a spy instead of a mechanic.

Because he told mom and dad that me and Payu were fighting over something.

And I have to reveal the reason for our argument, even though it's not a big deal but after knowing about my little stunt, I got scolded.

In the morning...

I woke up cause of the sunlight that came between through the curtains.

Adjusting my eyes but still feeling drowsy, try to remove his hand from my waist but he keeps it tightened, my back pressing to his chest more.

"Hmmmm" the soft moan came out from his throat while he kept snuggling into my back of neck.

But still didn't have any sign of him waking up.

'oh no' it's not a good thing for me, 🤦

'My junior rain waking up just because of his sleepy voice, can't help it 🫣'

I'm trying to think of something else cause I don't want to deal with my morning wood just after waking up.

Suddenly my phone started to vibrate, I picked it up from the night stand and it surprised me to see Sky's number on screen.

Why Sky called me early in the morning but then I realised it was already past ten.

I pushed the accept button,

"Hey, Sky..."

📲 Hey, Rain..

"What's up.."

📲 Rain, I didn't bother you, right?

"Absolutely not. Is there anything.."

📲 Actually Rain, if you free today, can you go with me to the mall, I need to buy some things...

"Yeah sure, no problem, tell me the time and the place..."

📲 How about after an hour, let's meet at the entrance of the Siam central...

"Okay, cool.." after the conversation he hung up the call.

"Where are you going?.." his soft sleepy voice close to my ears runs into my body like a vibration and activated every cell in my body.

"Oh did my voice wake you up?.." he shook his head as in no.

"I was already awake... So, where and who?.." he replied and asked again.

"Mm, Sky asked me to go shopping with him.." I answered and he nodded in acknowledgement.

Then I removed his hand from my waist so I could shower and get ready to meet Sky.

After getting ready, I left the house and reached the destination, parked my baby and went towards the entrance to wait for Sky.

5 mins later, Sky appears.
"Sorry, are you waiting for too long?.." Sky concerns.

"No, I just arrived.." I assure him.

We both went inside. It's been a long time since I came back to Thailand, some things have changed but I'm really happy to be back.

"What do you want to buy?.." I asked.

"Just some things for freshmen orientation..." he told me.

"Originally, it was Sig who was gonna accompany me with the shopping but that bastard ditched me so I need to ask you, I hope I didn't bother you any way..." I smiled at him and shaking my head so that he wouldn't feel guilty.

Sky is a really nice person. After buying all the listed items, we walked around, while deciding to what to eat.

While shopping with Sky, I get to know that Sky is a fan of comic book and his is crazy for one piece character Monkey D. Luffy, who's dream to be became the pirate king.

I'm not actually into comic that much but I do like anime and yes I watched one piece anime.

"Hey Rain, stay here, don't go anywhere, I'm going to bathroom..." I nodded and sit near a bench, put things down, waited for him.

Sky

"Hey Rain, Stay here, don't go anywhere, I'm going to the bathroom...," I told him and he nodded.

After that I left him, walked to the bathroom, little far away, not looking around, walking in the same direction.

The way to the bathroom is down a long hallway, turning right, in the long alley.

I entered the bathroom and went to one of the stalls. The stomachache, did I eat something wrong?

I'm doing my business, not caring who's coming or going and why would I, it's a public place.

Another person entered, but this time it got my attention cause it was someone I know, this person's voice is familiar but kick the thought out.

But then that person's phone ring.

📲 Hey Phai..

'Phai' this name gets my full attention, I'm not a stupid, I know a lot of people have same name but I really hope it's the name of the person I'm thinking.

📲 Oh yeah.... I got the invitation.... Hm I'm going.... Who would be an idiot to reject Khun Paking's invitation.... Yeah that's good..... I'm excited for it.... See you this Friday....

I overheard the conversation but I'm confused. Should I go out and see who's the person and also ask which Phai he's talking to, it would be weird right.

But before I take a decision I heard another person's footsteps.

"What's you taking you long, Kuea..." The person's voice clear my confusion , so the person talking on phone was P'Kuea.

"I'm done... Mm Lian I just got a call from Phai..." They both talking to each other, unaware of my presence.

"Is it about this Friday's invitation..." P'Lian asked but I didn't hear P'Kuea's response.

"Then let's talk about it after we go back, the movie going to start, let's go now..." P'Lian said and I heard their footsteps getting far and far until they disappeared completely.

After flushing the toilet and i came out, washed my hand but my mind is a full of thoughts.

P'Kuea going to meet up with P'Phai but where, invitation from Pakin?...... Are they having any party, but where, P'Phai didn't upload anything regarding any party.

I take my phone out and open my Instagram, check P'Phai's account, refresh again and again, thinking that maybe I missed something, checked his story again then his Twitter Facebook but nothing, the last post he uploaded was a week ago and the the story he upload was last night.

I have to find it, this is my chance to meet him again.
I left the bathroom and walked towards Rain who was waiting for me to the same place , sitting on the bench.

Rain saw me, I picked half of the bags from him then we walked towards a Korean restaurant. Of course, Rain's suggestion, I just agree because right now my mind is thinking about something else.

That is 'P'Phai'

"Hey, Sky, Are you okay.. you are spacing out... I'm calling you but you didn't respond..."

"Sorry... I-I was thinking something... What were you saying?..." I didn't hear Rain's voice until he tapped on my hand, then I came back from my thoughts.

"I was asking, what do you want to eat... I already gave my order, it's your turn..." then I noticed that the waiter was still standing at our table , waiting for me to give the order.

I gave my order, and we waited for our food to arrive.
Rain is still looking at me curiously.

"..." I gave him a confused look.

"Are you okay, you seem to have something in your mind that bothers you... " Rain's words show concern but I'm not sure if I should share this with him or not.

"Nothing... " I dropped it and changed the topic.

You're all wondering who's P'Phai and why I want to meet him.

P'Phai, Prapai is my saviour and the person I fall in love with.
We went to the same high school, he was my senior.

He was the best, in everything, in studies, sports and also popular in girls but I never thought he would be my first love.

I still remember that night when he saved me from a taxi driver who was trying to assault me, but P'Phai came on time and saved me.

I was so afraid that i couldn't stop crying and shivering, he held me in his arms and said encouraging words to calm me, stare into my eyes, giving me a purely warm and beautiful smile that makes my heart calm down.

That smile is still fresh in my memories, but that incident he forgets me, I am really confused about it but day by day I followed him around the school quietly, but after graduation he left for England for further studies.

I thought this was the end, I never got a chance to see him again but I found that my seniors, P'Payu, P'Lian and P'Aek is his friend, I got his insta profile cause of my seniors, but when I saw his picture after a long time, all those feelings that buried, hit my heart direct together.

But I want to meet him,
I want to see that smile again.

*********

Sorry guys for delay, I was facing some issues with my Wattpad and couldn't open it... 😥

Happy Reading 😄

Don't forget to Vote and comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 363 36
What the title saysπŸ’– Please don't expect constant updates because I get writers block quickly, if you want to read complete books then check it my a...
Thoughts By raymac

Short Story

3.1K 605 36
*** A Wattpad Featured Collection *** Dreams. Imagination. Emotions. These are what this book emodies. The stories here will be centered on these thr...
34.5K 817 16
VegasPete fanfic. What if Vegas was found cheating on Pete?? What if Pete totally give up on their love and started moving on?? Will Vegas be able to...
20.4K 863 19
this is a book two of my most read book!!!!!!! (At the time I'm writing this, that is) I hope you all like this one and support it just like you did...