Rival to Lover (SkellyxWither)

Par ZivtheSalivah

A skeleton that likes a girl skeleton, but the girl skeleton is always with a wither skeleton. Read this stor... Plus

DESCRIPTION
CHAPTER 1 - Why is she with him?
CHAPTER 2 - "You're her what!?"
CHAPTER 3 - Roommates
CHAPTER 5 - "Stop flirting Wither!!!"
CHAPTER 6 - Got lock in the room
CHAPTER 7 - Wither and Skelly is missing
CHAPTER 8 - Friends with BENEFITS!?
CHAPTER 9 - Explore the temple
CHAPTER 10 - Wither's Ex
CHAPTER 11 - How did Wither and his ex broke up?
CHAPTER 12 - Twin's Slumber Party
CHAPTER 13 - Flirt with Wither
CHAPTER 14 - Skelly's Gender bend
CHAPTER 15 - Skelly's Gender Bend (Continuation)
CHAPTER 16 - •BOND TOGETHER•
JUST FOR FUN! (1)
(No Title)
CHAPTER 17 - Confession Theme Park
CHAPTER 18 -~Meeting Wither's Family~
CHAPTER 19 - ×Wither's Birthday×

CHAPTER 4 - "He's actually a nice guy, huh?"

56 3 15
Par ZivtheSalivah

Last Chapter:

"Oh yeah.. why you don't have any underwear?" He asked randomly. "Why do you need to know?" I asked. "I can clearly see your c-ck.." he said and scoff.. "why are you staring at it? Pervert.. are you gay?" I asked. "No..". He said but he clearly whisper something. (Jk i am.. >what he whisper)

"I'm going to sleep now." I said and go to the top of the bunk bed. "Night night Skell.." he said sweetly. "Night." I said and lay down.

-------TO BE CONTINUE--------

Stray's POV:

"Come here with the money and your sister is all yours.." Richard said.. the father of the Blacksmith family. Tch, why is my sister is involve in this mess? I am the one who mess with them..

"When?" I asked coldly. This is getting on my nerves, if i really have the power of everyone like Teach Herobrine, i can just kill them with no doubt.

"Tomorrow afternoon at TMS company. That company is abounded and me and my boys and your poor little sister is in there. Oh and.. police are not allowed." He said and laugh. I just hang up the call, oh i wish Skelly can help. His bodyguards are the most strongest so maybe he can really help.

Wither's POV:

I woke up in a loud snore. I sigh and stand up, seeing him still sleeping. Not gonna lie, he's kinda cute.. when he's just sleeping. He's really annoying when he's awake.

Oh wait.. damn.. he's turned on while he asleep? Is he having a wet dreams? Original.

I just go to the bathroom and do some stuff like pee and shower. After i am done showering, i go out and saw him awake and stretching. "Good morning~" i said sweetly.

I am teasing him, that's why i act so sweet to him.. i like it when i am teasing him. "Morning." He said and not in a mood. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I didn't sleep well.. the bed is not so comfy." He said with a grumpy face. I just chuckles, he really is a rich brat.

"oh wait, fuck!" He yell, it's early in the morning and he's already cursing. "Hm?" I asked, "I don't have any underwear!" He said quietly but still sound like yelling. "Pfft-.. you pack your things and you forgot your underwear?" I asked and starting to laugh.

"I-.. uhm.. can i borrow y-yours?" He whisper. "You can have my new one that i haven't wear, don't give it back later or tomorrow.. you can have it.. the only problem is.. is it gonna fit in you?" I asked. "That's fine.. thank you." He said as i handed him the underwear.

A some minutes later, i am just eating while he shower and singing.. this is really depressing.. hearing him sing while i'm eating. Just kidding.

"That boy is a monster~ he ate my heart..~" as he sing in the shower. He's a boy and he's singing that.. isn't that kinda gay? I have heard that song and a girl is singing it.

He cleared his throat and sing another song. Sigh, when will this end? Jk.

"Just the two of us~ we can make it if we try, just the two of us..~" he sang. "Just the two of us." I sang with him in secret cause i know the song.

After some minute later, he got out from the shower and just stood for a sec. "Wait a minute.. it's Saturday! We doesn't have any school then why are you gonna go to school?" He asked. "I don't know, Teach just want me to go to school at Saturday so that i can have test in peace and with no one will mess?" I said that kinda questioning. "Unlucky you." He said with smirk.

"What are you gonna do today?" I asked. "I don't have any plans.. i might just be in here all day if none of my friends will invite me to something.." He said and stretch, he take out his laptop and open it. "Why don't you visit your dad?" I asked. "He's just gonna ignore me or maybe not even gonna let me in, in there." He said and type something on his laptop.

"Your dad doesn't love you, does he?" I asked. He just stop and look at me. "I.. don't know." He said quietly and continue typing. "Tomorrow, Skela is gonna visit me here. Don't get excite too much." I said and he look at me in excite. What did i just say?

"Really?? Maybe being your roommate is not that bad." He said with a grin. "When will she gonna come?" He asked in excite. "I don't know, she will just gonna come whenever she wants." I said and stand up.

I wash my plate and put it back to where its belong, as i get ready Skelly in his bed watching something.. and now i am ready to leave.

"Can you clean our dorm later? I'm going now, don't you say no cause i am the one who cleaned this yesterday." I said and open the door. "Bye." I said and leave.

While i was on my way to my teacher's office, i saw someone familiar.. it's a wither skeleton. I saw his face and it's my other cousin.. the cousin that is my enemy too. You gotta be kidding me? I left my last school cause he's in there and now he's in here too? Is he following me or something? Damn it.

Skelly's POV:

How dare he told me to do something? What is he my dad? No way! I am not gonna clean this dorm.

I just scroll on this app called Mobbook, when someone texted me. "Huh? Oh.. it's Stray." I said and open his chat. (Mobbook = Facebook)

-On Chat-

Stray: Skelly
Stray: I need you and your bodyguards, tomorrow's afternoon..
Stray: you will gonna help me, right?
Stray: i am now gonna paint a lot of rocks into look like a emerald so that if we gave this first then they will gonna give my sister and we will just gonna run before they realize that it's fake.
Skelly: that's a great idea..
Skelly: If they realize before we can run far away from them, i will just gonna go somewhere to lead them to me while you and your sister is gonna hide to place that no one will found you both.
Stray: Alright, thank you so much Skelly.
Stray: This is all my fault.. now my sister is involve in this mess..
Stray: i wish they do nothing to her.. she's still a minor.
Skelly: How old is she?
Stray: she's still 14.. and if they do some disgusting thing on her.. i will gonna kill them..
Skelly: chill out dude, let's just pray that hopefully nothing happened to your sister.
Stray: yeah..
-Stray went offline-

-Off Chat-

Hm.. Stray really loves his sister huh? I mean ofcourse Stray loves his sister, he had nothing left to his family, it's just his sister and him left.

---2 HOURS LATER---

Damn it.. i have nothing to do!! This is so boring!!! Ugh, what am i gonna do? I don't go outside with no one.

Fine.. i'll just clean this dorm then. Tch, i am gonna get more bored and probably tired.

----1 HOUR LATER----

Finally.. i am done! And now.. it's really surprising that i cleaned. Now what?.. it's now afternoon.. maybe, i should try cooking.. i mean.. i don't know how to cook but i can try.. i guess.. i'll just watch a tutorial on Yutoob. (Yutoob = YouTube)

I check the fridge and it has almost nothing on it, there's a lot of can food.. alright then.. i will gonna go outside to buy some groceries.. damnit, now i am doing something that i don't even do!

I go outside and just buy some meat, vegetables, fruit and drinks to make the fridge full, hm.. i should buy a snack food too, that would be great. After i buy all the things i want, i go to my dorm and organize everything.

I get to cooking and ofcourse with my laptop to watch a tutorial, i cooked a "Steak with cream potato" now that is tasty! I hope it taste good cause right now, it's smell good~

I was about to eat when the door open. Oh it just Wither, eh.. nothing's special. I wish it's Skela.

"That smells good, did you cook something?" He asked. "Yeah.. i cook for the two of us.. your welcome." I said and start eating and it's so delicious.. so juicy!

"You're actually a nice guy, huh?" He said and chuckles, "sure, whatever." I said and not in a mood.. i am sometimes nice.. i help anyone if they need help.. am i nice? People says i am not.. i am a monster, they say.

__FAST FORWARD CAUSE I DON'T WANT DRAMA, JK__(oh yeah, after they eat, Skelly go to his dad's house and pack all his underwear)
--The Next Day--

I just woke up in a nightmare that i am kissing a BOY AND IT'S SOME SKELETON AND WE ARE KISSING IN THE DARK SO I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S A WITHER OR JUST A NORMAL SKELETON!!! AHHHHHH

I sigh and looked traumatized.. i am not gay or bi.. my dad for sure will put me in adoption if i am in part of LGBTQ+..

"Are you okay, Skelly?" Wither asked that just came out of a shower. Damn.. he kinda.. nope just kidding.. "yeah.. just got nightmare.. a very scary nightmare.." i said and go down.

I immediately get ready, i eat, i shower and i put some clothes and now ready to leave to tell my bodyguard about the Blacksmith family and to meet Stray.

I had tell our plan to my bodyguards and they DISAGREE!!! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!? Oh no!! This is really a mess.. my dad told them that they should not help me to anything cause it will just a trouble which is right now...

I told Stray about this and.. he panic which i would do too.. "what are we gonna do now??" He asked, still panicking. "Let's just get into our plan without my bodyguards.. i'm really sorry Stray.." i said. "Fine.. i hope we can save my sister.. this is all the fake emeralds, I can't do a million so i think it just a thousands." He said.

"That's fine, let's just go now." I said and start walking. "Hm.. if my dad found out about this he will gonna beat me more.." i said and sob. "But it's fine.. actually not but it's okay.." i said that i think i am talking to myself cause i saw Stray that look like doesn't even care. Nice, what a friend.

"Aren't all the hostile mobs and some players and villagers are now friends? What is with you and the Blacksmith?" I asked. "I borrow some money from them and i always said that i will pay but since my part time job is not paying me well and i still need to pay bills and buy some food.. the money i am earning is not enough.. and so they got impatient and did this." He explain in a cold tone.

"Oh.. how much money did you borrow?" I asked. "just a 500 thousands emeralds.." he said. "And you need to pay 5 Million emeralds, that's just not unfair." I said and it making me more angry.

"After we ran away from them.. go to my dorm and wait me in there while i try to talk to my dad to talk to them about this.."  i said. "Wait.. you lived in a dorm now?" He asked. "Well.. yeah, me and my dad got some problem.." i said. "I mean.. isn't it all the time?" He said and chuckles. "Let's just not talk about this.." i said and sigh.

(For readers, do you think that Skelly's dad hate Skelly?)

We got into the place they want to meet and those villagers is buff.. damn. Luckily, it's only 5 buff villagers and the leader.. and Stray's sister that look like a mess now.. oh shit.. did they do something bad to his sister?? Oh those guys.. i am not playing now. Even though i don't know Stray's sister, it's still my job to help him cause he always help me too..

"I see.. you bring a fellow skeleton.. is he a weakling just like you, Stray?" The leader ask and laugh maniacly. "Here is the emeralds.. now give me my sister back!" Stray said in serious.

They push Stray's sister into us and Stray throw a bag of fake emeralds. I look at Stray and he pick up his sister and he's ready to run. They pick up all the bags and they are grinning and we are now running away. "Hide Stray!!" I yell and go to different path.

"What!? This is all fake!! Boys, follow them!!" The leader yell and throw all the pebbles that painted and looked like a emerald. The buff villagers follow me and Stray. Luckily, Stray and his sister hide fast. Hopefully no one can find them. Meanwhile me.. a three buff villagers are following me.

I ran and ran, ahh!! My legs.. if i run more.. i will probably gonna break this!! Tch!! ... Oh there's a wall!! I will just gonna climb in there and jump in other side..

I climb at the wall and they just stare at me. I stand up in the top of the wall and holy cow it's so high.. i might get hurt myself in here.. i saw one of the buff villagers took out a gun and ready to shoot me.. fuck. "You all will never gonna catch me or kill me!!!!"

Wither's POV:

I am with my cousin, Skela and we are just about to throw some garbage.

I notice that there's a skeleton in the top of a wall.. huh? Why is he in there? Wait.. is that Skelly??

"Is that Skelly?" Skela whisper. "Yeah.. why is he in there?" I whisper back. "He's probably in trouble right now." Skela whisper and we throw the garbage.

"You all will never gonna catch me or kill me!!!!" Skelly yell and he got out of balance and was about to fall but i catch him in time. "Whoo.. that was close.." I said and Skelly 00 open his eyes and saw me.. he didn't speak and he look at Skela. "Skela!?" He said.. wow.

I put Skelly down and he tried to stand up but he can't. "I can't feel my legs.." he said and sob. Skela just pat his head and he blush. "What happened?" I asked.

"There are buff villagers that following me.. uhm.. can you deal with them? Maybe try to tie them up.." He said.. the audacity. "cause.. i heard that you can hack.. uhm.. maybe try to hack and tie them?" He said. "Fine.. but you owe me." I said and stand up. "Okay.. oh and.. teleport Stray and his sister in here.. they're in trouble too.. i will just gonna tell you later what really happened.." he said and i nod and float.

"Thank you and good luck.." he add more. I saw in the other side those villagers. I tie them up and they're fighting it but they're not strong enough to stop my hack. Hm they're all five..

I use my night vision to see someone hiding and immediately found Stray and his sister. I teleport them in Skelly and i go back to Skelly and ofcourse he is flirting with Skela.. the audacity.

"How.. huh? Wither?" Stray said. "Mhm.. Skelly told me to teleport you and your sister here.." i said and look at Skelly. "I can't feel my legs from running now.." Skelly said and sob.. kinda deserve it, not gonna lie.

"Uhm.. Wither.." before Skelly can finish his sentence i immediately teleport us in our dorm. "I know what you will gonna say.." i said and let Stray and his sister sit on a chair. "So uhm.. girl, what is your name?" Skela asked. "M-my n-name is.. Teyah.." The girl stray skeleton said that stuttering.

"Oh.. what a cute name.." Skela said and smile at her. "Okay.. Teyah, can you tell us what did they do to you?" Skelly asked that got Stray's attention.

-------TO BE CONTINUE------

Next Chapter: "Stop flirting Wither!!!"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

30.1K 511 11
[ 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞!𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐞 𝐱 𝐮𝐤𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 ] Warning⚠️: smut, its cringe asf and I don't support their behavior :D only BL Oneshots (^<^)/°
4.7K 157 13
It's almost the end of highschool for Killer, an 19 year old student at a human and monster school on the surface. Killer isn't ready to leave the hi...
790 60 16
this is a Skelly x Wither story and if you don't like this ship, please get out. thank you! Cringe? (let me know)
7.1K 179 18
My first kind of actual fanfic so yk it's not that good. However, I am proud to say that I am inspired by @Lychijelli wither x skeleton fics so go ch...