Heed The King of the Wolves

De Remnant_Weapon

A young White Wolf Faunus finds himself caught up in an adventure with consequences bigger than he could ever... Mai multe

Bio and Teaser
How it all Began
That fateful day
The Train Robbery
Just to survive
The Club
The Shining Beacon
The First Step
The Emerald Forest
Players and Pieces
The Badge and The Burden
Jaunedice
Jaunedice part 2
Forever Fall
The Strays
Best Day Ever
Welcome to Beacon
A Minor Hiccup
Painting the Town...
Extracurricular
Burning The Candle
Dance Dance Dance
Field Trip
Search and Destroy
Mountain Glenn
No Brakes
Breach
Round One
New Challengers...
It's Brawl in the Family
Clash of Possibility
Lessons Learned
Never Miss a Beat
The Shop

Black and White

77 4 1
De Remnant_Weapon

On the second floor of the cafe in Vale Y/N, Blake and Sun sit drinking their tea. Y/N has his jacket on with his backpack on the floor beside him with his Mace leaning on the table getting a little in the way.

Sun: Finally, she speaks! Nearly two days and all you've both given me is small talk and weird looks!

Blake furrows her brow at Sun as Y/N takes another sip of his tea as he seems to ignore Sun.

Sun: Yeah like that. 

Blake rolls her eyes before she looks at Y/N and closes them before facing Sun again sadly.

Blake: Sun... Are you familiar with the White Fang?

Sun: Of course!  I don't think there's a Faunus on the planet who hasn't heard of them. Stupid, holier-than-thou creeps that use force to get whatever they want. They're a bunch of freaks if you ask me!

Blake takes a sip from her tea as Sun finishes. 

Blake: Y/N and I were once members of the White Fang.

Sun promptly goes crossed-eyed as he chokes and nearly spits out his tea. He puts down the cup as he wipes his mouth and looks between Blake and Y/N who is now paying attention. 

Sun: Wait a minute, you were a member of the White Fang?!

Sun gestures with his tail to Y/N.

Sun: I could see your bodyguard having been a member but you?

Blake looks at Y/N as he looks down seemingly in shame.

Blake: I was a member for most of my life, actually. You could almost say I was born into it.

A simple silhouetted flashback of fallen weapons plunged into the ground - swords, guns and everything in between. Blake then speaks again over the silhouette 

Blake: Back then, things were different. In the ashes of war, the White Fang was meant to be a symbol of peace and unity between Humans and the Faunus.

Six dark figures stand in the middle of the battlefield. Three humans and three Faunus. The six stand over weapons shaking hands and making peace after their struggle. However, this peace doesn't last long as another silhouetted scene takes its place. A white silhouette of a faunus is seen cowering in fear of the grey-and-black aggressors harassing the hybrid. Later, more Faunus are pushing the crowd away from their bullied brethren.

Blake: Of course, despite being promised equality, the Faunus were subjected to discrimination and hate. Humanity still thought of us as lesser beings. And so, the White Fang rose up as a voice of our people. And we were there.

Silhouettes of Faunus protestors are revealed, and emerging from the shadows is a young girl with dark hair and cat ears and a boy with a white wolf tail 

Blake: We were at every rally. We took part in every boycott. I actually thought we were making a difference. But it turns out I was just a youthful optimist.

Cutting from the child version of Blake and Y/N, the blue flag of a white wolf with sad eyes and a circle behind its head is lowered, and raised in its stead is a red monster with three bloody scratches and teeth bared at the world. Below the flag what looks like an army is seen walking underneath it. 

Blake: Then, five years ago, our leader stepped down, and a new one took his place. A new leader, with a new way of thinking.

The silhouetted Faunus replace their picket signs with swords and axes, Shops have their windows shattered, Thieves leap onto trains to steal cargo and a silhouetted Y/N with his mask on stands opposite the Huntsmen from the raid with his mask glowing green.

Blake: Suddenly, our peaceful protests were being replaced with organized attacks. We were setting fire to shops that refused to serve us, hijacking cargo from companies that used Faunus labour and attacking dust refineries. And the worst part was, it was working. We were being treated like equals. But not out of respect... out of fear.

The silhouette shows one final image of three Faunus individuals standing in a dominating manner with malicious grins until Blake puts down her teacup in front of a stunned Sun.

Blake: So, we left. I decided I no longer wanted to use my skills to aid in their violence, and instead, I would dedicate my life to becoming a Huntress. So here I am a criminal hiding in plain view, all with the help of a little black bow.

Blake wiggles her bow as Sun looks to Y/N noticing he has been quiet through the whole thing.

Sun: So what about you are you her brother her something?

Y/N: No. I owe my life to her family.

Sun: What do you mean?

Y/N: Blake's family saved me and that's all you need to know right now.

Sun seems to look down as he understands what he has learned.

Sun: So have either of you told your friends about this?

Blake merely looks down in shame as Y/N just leans back and crosses his arms. Across the city, Ruby, Weiss and Yang search for their missing friends.

Ruby: Blaaaake!

Yang: Y/NNNNN!

Ruby: Blaaaaake! Where aaare yooooouuuu!?

Yang: Y/N!

The three had been wondering around Vale now for hours just yelling the names of their missing friends or at least Yang and Ruby were, Weiss on the other hand had almost been dead silent she had spent months with these people, people she would have called friends only for them to stab her in the back by being members of the White Fang. Weiss is walking down the street with her arms crossed as Ruby turns to her almost annoyed.

Ruby: Weiiiiiss, you're not helping!

Weiss: Oh! You know who might be able to help? The Police! If anything they might already have that thug with them!

Ruby crosses her arms in irritation as Yang seems to look pissed.

Ruby: Ugh, Weiss...

Weiss: it was just an idea! Y/N has been top of the kingdom's most wanted for a while.

Ruby walks off down the sidewalk while Yang seems to have taken a breath and controlled her anger just a little before following her sister.

Ruby: Yeah, a bad one.

Yang: Weiss, I think we should hear their side of the story before we jump to any conclusions.

Weiss walks behind the sisters as she continues nagging.

Weiss: I think that when you hear it, you'll realize I was right! It makes you wonder who Y/N got into Beacon considering every non-combat school entrent is vetted by the police.

Yang: If that's the case why didn't they pick up Blake by your reasoning? There has to be a reason they left. So until otherwise, I will trust them.

Weiss: I still think I am right.

Penny: And I think Weiss' hair looks wonderful today!

The three had been so concentrated on their conversation that they hadn't noticed Penny walk up behind them. But then again they should have heard her. Ruby spins around in surprise at her red-haired friend.

Penny: Aaaah! Penny! Where did you come from!?

Penny ignores the question while she smiles cheerfully.

Penny: Hey guys! What are you up to?

Ruby: Uhh...

Yang: We're looking for our friends Blake and Y/N.

Penny: Ah you mean the Faunus couple!

Ruby, Weiss and Yang stare at Penny. She had seen Blake and Y/N once and had deduced that both were a faunus. I guess it was a little easier for Y/N since he doesn't hide it. Yang has a flash of annoyance across her face at Penny's suggestion of them being a couple. 

Ruby: Wait, how did you know that?

Penny points to her head and butt as she adopts a confused face.

Penny: Uhh the cat ears and wolf tail?

Yang laughs a little at the thought that Blake has cat ears.

Yang: Ha! What cat ears? She wears a... boooowwww...

The realization leaves the three in silence as Penny just stands in front of them and a tumbleweed blows through the wind. Yang puts her fingers up as if counting and trying to work something out while Ruby puts her hand to her chin.

Ruby: She does like tuna a lot...

Yang: I would call them more siblings than a couple.

Penny: So, where are they?

Ruby: We don't know. They've been missing since Friday.

Penny gasps as she dashes over and gets right up in Ruby's personal space she puts her arm around her shoulder and pulls her in.

Penny: That's terrible! Well, don't you worry Ruby, my friend! I won't rest until we find your friends!

Ruby is doing everything she can to uphold an outward appearance that everything is fine.

Ruby: Uh, that's really nice of you, Penny, but we're okay! Really! Right, guys?

Ruby looks over Penny's shoulder to find nothing but blinking outlines of Yang and Weiss suggesting their sudden departure. The Tumbleweed blows past them again going in the opposite direction this time. Ruby looks like her whole world has just shattered.

Penny: It sure is windy today!

Y/N, Sun and Blake walk down an alley. Y/N is constantly checking over their shoulders as Sun walks with his hands behind his head.

Sun: So, what's the plan now?

Black brings her hand to her chin contemplating.

Blake: I still don't believe the White Fang is behind these robberies. They've never needed that much Dust before.

Y/N: What if they did?

Sun and Blake turn to the normally quiet Wolf Faunus before Sun's eyes widen and he lowers his arms before he catches on to Y/N's theory.

Sun: The only way to prove that they didn't do it would be to go to the place they are most likely to go to if they were to do it and not find them there! Right? 

Y/N: More or less what I was going to say but I am having a harder and harder time concluding who else it could be. 

Blake: That's a nice theory and all but the only thing is, We've no idea where that would be.  

Sun: Well, while I was on the ship, I heard some guys talking about offloading a huge shipment of Dust coming in from Atlas.

Y/N: I know Adam wanted change.

Blake: How huge?

Sun spreads his hands to emphasise his point.

Sun: HUGE. Big Schnee Company freighter.

Y/N: Great just what we need.

Across the other side of town, Yang and Weiss come out of a shop thanking the person inside.

Yang: Thanks anyways!

Yang turns back to Weiss and sighs.

Yang: This is hopeless. You really don't care if we find them, do you?

Weiss: Don't be stupid; of course I do. I'm just afraid of what she'll say when we find her. The Innocent never run, Yang!

Yang looks down in thought for a moment before speaking again.

Yang: What about Y/N?

Weiss: What about him?

Yang: Do you care if we find him?

Weiss: I don't see why we should he is a known terrorist he attacked your sister when she went to chase Blake. For all we know he could have been planning to kill us in our sleep.

Yang thinks back to all the interactions she has had with the wolf Faunus. Sure he didn't really say much but he never tried to do anything to hurt them.

Yang: Well maybe there's a side to his story that we don't know yet. He only attacked Ruby to protect Blake. 

Weiss stops in her tracks before walking back to Yang and puts her finger in the other girl's face.

Weiss: You need to stop making excuses because you can't see past what your body is telling you.

In another part of the city Ruby and Penny walk down their own footpath with Penny constantly asking questions.

Penny: So Blake and Y/N are your friends?

Ruby: Yes, Penny.

Penny: But you're mad at them?

Ruby: Yes. Well, I'm not. Weiss is.

Penny: But Y/N attacked you?

Ruby: He was protecting Blake.

Penny: Well is Weiss friends the them?

Ruby: Well, that's kind of up in the air right now...

Penny: But why?

Ruby tries to find a way to explain the problem to Penny.

Ruby: Well, you see, Blake and Y/N might not be who we thought they were...

Penny takes a big gasp of air.

Penny: Is she a man and he a woman?

Ruby turns around to find Penny pointing her fingers in opposite directions to emphasise the swap.

Ruby: No! No, Penny. She's...

Ruby stops and sighs before she looks back at Penny.

Ruby: I don't know what they are. Blake didn't exactly talk to us before she decided to run off and Y/N never spoke about himself. 

Penny: I don't have a lot of friends, but if I did, I would want them to talk to me about things.

Ruby: Me too...

Amidst the chirping of crickets and darkness of night, Blake lays flat on her stomach on the rooftop overlooking the shipment of Schnee Dust containers. Y/N isn't far from her as he now has his Mask.

Sun: Did I miss anything?

Blake turns her head to the right to find the Monkey Faunus with something in his arms.

Blake: Not really. They've offloaded the crates from the boat. Now they're just sitting there.

Sun: Cool. Cool. I stole you some food!

Sun holds out a green apple to Blake as she gives him a questioning look.

Blake: Do you always break the law without a second thought?

Y/N: I thought stakeouts were meant to be quiet.

Sun and Blake completely ignore Y/N as they keep bickering.

Sun: Hey weren't you two in a cult or something?

Blake gives him an angry glare as Sun looks away from her to find Y/N's mask staring deep into his soul.

Sun: Okay, too soon!

Y/N: look alive they're here.

Just as he says this, the winds blow all around them, and they look up to see a Bullhead's searchlights flashing around for a landing spot, descending in the middle of the cargo containers and extending a ramp for a black hooded individual with a metallic fanged mask to come out of. Following behind them is the same man from a couple of days ago he wears his green/white exosuit with his katana at his hip but this time he wears a half-face mask covering his mouth and nose.

Blake: Oh no...

Sun: Is that them?

Blake stares at the bloody wolf on the back of their outfits before Y/N speaks.

Y/N: Yes... It's them. But I don't know who that guy in the green is.

A White Fang Soldier comes out of the bullhead carrying a rifle before he turns to the others coming out behind him.

WFS: All right, grab the tow cables!

Blake hasn't said anything as she stares sadly at the scene in front of her.

Sun: You really didn't think they were behind it, did you?

Blake:  No. I think deep down I knew. I just didn't want to be right.

Y/N: If we are going to try and stop them that man with the katana and half mask is going to be our biggest problem.

Blake closes her eyes in despair, only to open them suddenly when she hears a new voice. Y/N's head snaps to the point as out from the bullhead comes Roman Torchwick.

Roman: Hey! What's the holdup!? We're not exactly the most inconspicuous bunch of thieves at the moment, so why don't you animals try to pick up the pace? And our new friend doesn't have all night.

The man in the Exosuit yawns to emphasise the point. He looks around as his eyes meet Y/N's they seem to hold for a moment before he walks off not doing anything.

Sun: What the hell was that he had to have seen us?

Blake: This isn't right. The White Fang would never work with Humans. Especially not one like that.

Blake stands and unsheathes the Katana of Gambol Shroud before walking off the edge of the roof. 

Sun: Hey what are you doing?!

Y/N: Fuck it.

Y/N takes off after her but he sticks to the top of the shipping containers.

Blake falls to the ground in a crouch, then continues on to hide behind one of the containers, peeking around the corner to see Roman berate a White Fang member holding a coil of rope.

Roman: No, you idiot! This isn't a leash!

Roman is about to continue berating the WFM until Blake suddenly appears behind him with her blade at his throat.

Roman: What the -oh, for fucks-

Roman rolls his eyes as Blake cuts him off.

Blake: Nobody move!

The White Fang soldiers ready their guns and equip their swords in response.

Roman: Whoa! Take it easy there, little lady.

As the White Fang closes in on her, Blake uses her free hand to go for her bow and remove it, causing the ribbon to fall away as her Faunus ears are shown to the world.

Blake: Brothers of the White Fang! Why are you aiding this scum?

The White Fang members lower their weapons a little at this development, unsure of what to do when Roman laughs. Blake looks up to see Y/N jump from one container to the next.

Roman: Oh, kid, didn't you get the memo?

Blake: What are you talking about?

Roman: The White Fang and I are going in on a joint business venture together!

Blake: Tell me what it is or I'll put an end to your little operation.

Suddenly, the air is filled with more turbines blowing the wind wildly around the holdup.

Roman: I wouldn't exactly call it a little operation...

Three more Bullheads are hovering above the heist, and as Blake watches in horror, Roman smiles and manages to fire his cane at Blake's feet, resulting in a large explosion. Y/N makes a running jump for one of the bullheads.

Penny and Ruby turn around upon hearing the noise, seeing the smoke rise from the docking bay just a few buildings away.

Ruby: Oh, no...

Blake, dazed but relatively unhurt on the ground, quickly rolls and runs out of the way of Roman's continued attacks, flaming missiles destroying cargo behind her as she flips and uses her semblance to dodge then retreats behind more containers.

Roman: Here, kitty, kitty, kitty...

Roman's taunt is interrupted when a banana peel lands on his hat causing it to slide in front of his face. Roman angrily grabs it and throws it to the side as he looks up and growls at the assailant eyes widening

Sun: Woohoo!

Sun leaps from the container above Roman and drops down on the criminal's face feet-first, rolling up and readying himself to fight.

Sun: Leave her alone!

Two of the Bullheads open to let more White Fang members descend on the scene, standing by Roman as he gets up and surrounding Sun. The third one starts moving a little sporadically.

Roman: You are not the brightest banana in the bunch, are you, kid?

WFM: SIR THE THRID BULLHEAD!

Roman spins around to see the bullhead crash into the ground before catching alight.

Roman: What the hell was that!?

The door to the side flies open and hits one of the White Fang that had surrounded it.

From the flaming wreckage, Y/N comes charging out as he strikes the first one in front of him launching them into a crate and deforming it. He passes two others as time slows down allowing them to clearly see who it is.

WFM: IT'S LUPUS SCATTER!

WFM: OH FUCK! 

WFM: HE'S MEANT TO BE DEAD!

The three White Fang didn't stand a chance as Y/N's eyes flashed green as he was now right on top of the group. Y/N slams his mace down crushing the first member underneath him before another tries to hit him only for Y/N to hit him with a windmill uppercut with the mace launching ever so slightly off the floor before getting hit like a baseball into the last member before another wave approaches him. Roman turns back to the group surrounding Sun.

Roman: Get him!

With that said, the White Fang charges at the monkey Faunus, but he manages to dodge slashes and get some of the soldiers with his fists and kicks until he rolls out of the way of one's sword.

Sun: Haha!

Pulling out a collapsible red staff. He quickly uses this to beat down each opponent that nears him, felling each one in a single flaming blow when he twirls it around, even creating a scorching shockwave to beat the last of them.

Blake peers around the corner of the container to watch Sun jump around and beat another White Fang soldier, landing on his back and causing him to fly over toward Roman's head. blake glances over to Y/N seeing that he has the main force attacking him now. The crime boss ducks then growls in annoyance and aims his cane at Sun, firing a shot that he defends himself from just when Blake leaps into the action.

Blake: He's mine!

Blake and Roman swing their weapons at each other, but both parties block every strike. Soon, Blake backflips into the air and produces a clone, which propels her past Roman. As she flies past him, she finally lands a hit, so she uses clones three more times. However, on the third time, Roman swings his cane to block and strike her. Right before the strike connects, Blake produces a clone, which takes the hit and pushes her into a backflip. As she begins to turn upright in the air, Roman swings at her again, but she blocks with her katana and lands on her feet.

Roman moves in close and attempts to punch Blake in the face, but she produces another clone just before it connects. The clone takes the hit and is sent flying backwards while Blake does a backhandspring. As soon as she is back on her feet, she slashes at Roman again, but once again, her attacks are blocked. Then, she swings her katana at Roman, but he hooks the blade with his cane, trapping it. As she tries to pull it free, she leaves an opening for him to hit her in the side. As she is recovering, he swings his cane upward, striking her in the chin hard enough to cause her to lean back. While Blake straightens her posture, he laughs, spins around, and slams his cane into the side of her face, causing her to turn around 180 degrees. She stumbles and turns around to strike back, only to be hit once again and knocked to the ground.

Roman: Hahahaha!

Roman lands more hits on Blake until one final beating to the head with his cane causes her to go down. Without missing a beat, Sun leaps in between Roman and Blake and disconnects his staff into two shotgun nunchucks, which he uses to swing at Roman, firing them as they spin. However, despite with the rapid rate of fire, Roman manages to deflect them all, laughing once again. Suddenly, Blake comes back into the fight from behind Sun and hits Roman hard enough to knock him backward onto his back.

On his back, Roman notices a container hanging by a crane right above the two warriors and gets up to fire his cane at its supports. Blake leaps behind it, but Sun barely misses when he jumps forward, ending up right below the nozzle of Roman's cane. But the sound of the crate hitting the ground never came. All three look to find Y/N holding the crate up with the ground below him slightly caved in. 

Roman: Just who the fuck is this kid? Sam! Get in here!

Y/N moves to throw the crate at Roman but just as it is about to make contact with him it is cut in two as The guy in the Exosuit now known as Sam stands with his Red Katana out. Roman is just about to fire at Sun when their attention is drawn by a familiar voice.

Ruby: HEY!

Ruby appears on the rooftop overlooking them, Crescent Rose extended and ready for action. Roman seems to have lost all interest in Sun as he turns to Ruby.

Roman: Well, hello, Red! Isn't it past your bedtime?

Penny approaches from behind Ruby to find Roman standing over Sun with Sam standing in front of him with a bisected shipping container on either side of him and Y/N in front of that.

Penny: Ruby, are these people your friends?

Ruby looks behind her at Penny.

Ruby: Penny get back!

While her attention is diverted, Roman snarls and fires his cane at her, launching the young Huntress-in-training back from the explosion's force and sending her scythe flying away

Ruby: AAAAAH!

Y/N: RUBY! 

Roman gives off a professional-level evil laugh at his attack on the young girl. Y/N charges forward using his mace like a spear only for Sam to divert it and slash at Y/N who even with his Semblance just dodges it. 

Sam: Mind if I cut in?

Y/N: OUT OF MY WAY!

Y/N charges forward once again to have Sam interrupt him with a side swipe moving Y/N's mace out of the way before giving a strong overhead attack forcing Y/N to bring his shield up and block sending him sliding back. Roman looks at the two.

Roman: He's all yours Sam!

Sam brings his katana down into a low ready pose as Y/N gets down on all fours with his mace behind him ready to pounce. Y/N's eye under his mask flashes green as he dashes forward. Y/N explodes forward with a howel as Sam meets him. Sam is at a disadvantage but you wouldn't be able to tell. Y/N raises his mace and executes a slam onto Sam only for him to dodge out of the way. Y/N swings his mace at him once again only to have it blocked with no effort by the samurai.  

Sam brings the two into a semi-blade lock before he unleashes a kick on Y/N's right only to have Y/N block and start firing rounds at him from his wrist-mounted gun. 

Sam: Pathetic!

Sam blocks and cuts the bullets out of the air with no trouble before he charges at Y/N who thrusts his mace at him. Sam dodges to the right before running his blade down the shaft of the mace creating sparks and forcing Y/N to let go. Sam kicks the mace away as a collection of White Fang members are launched from Penny's floating array. 

Y/N draws his katana and boosts in using his Semblance and jump jets as he is above Sam in a second, Y/N swings over his head in an attempt to cleave the red-bladed Samurai in two. Sam brings his own blade up catching it as air explodes from around them leaving Y/N in the air for a moment. Sam dips his blade causing Y/N to slide off the blade and begin to fall. Sam goes for another kick this time only to have hit blocked by his left arm. Y/N lands on his feet and jumps away as he draws his Rifle and aims at Sam.

Y/N: Block this!

Y/N fires as all the dust and loose ground around him kicks up into the air as the round leaves the barrel. Sam enters a stance similar to one Weiss would do as he aligns the blade edge with the round and sends it flying into the crate beside him. Sam takes advantage of the kicked-up dust as he charges in to catch Y/N off guard it doesn't work as Y/N meets him with a slash as they enter a blade lock again sparks flying from the connection.

Sam: Hmm self-taught... Not half bad... still 

Y/N pushes down as he tries to jump over only for Sam to see right through him as he slashes launching Y/N up onto some full storage containers. Y/N lands with a heavy thud as his Aura shimmers. Sam lands in front of him with his sword on his shoulder. 

Sam: Your technique lacks something. 

Y/N: Yeah I don't use it!

Y/N dashes his but is forced to block an attack as Sam is getting serious now. Every attack he makes even if blocked forces Y/N's aura to shimmer. Every attack leaves a flaming arc behind it as Y/N has to try and keep his cool. Y/N isn't given any rest as Sam keeps coming every attack taking more Aura from him. Y/N is visibly getting tired as they enter another blade lock.

Sam: Now I see. You deny your weapon its purpose.

Y/N: What?

Sam takes this moment of hesitation to free himself from the lock and punch Y/n in the face using the butt of his katana which shatters Y/N's aura. Y/N spins around and tries to defend but his sword is just batted to the side as Sam's blade comes up in a cross slash and it catches the left side of his chin all the way to the right side of his forehead cutting through the mask and leaving a deep bleeding slash as well as sending Y/N to the edge of the fuel sphere they are on. The left side of Y/N's mask slides off revealing his face to Sam. Y/N brings his hand up to try and stop the bleeding. 

Sam: So it is you I thought so. Your blade yearns to bathe in the blood of its enemies. But it's not yours, is it?

Blood drips from Y/N's face as he stumbles to his feet.

Y/N: No I killed the last owner of this blade almost two years ago but I won't let it taste Faunus blood again!

Sam grunts as he stabs his blade into the fuel sphere and runs towards Y/N cutting the sphere before he slashes up at Y/N bringing an even larger arc of fire and forcing Y/N to step back. Sam unleashes more attacks everyone throwing Y/N more and more off balance before he kicks him off onto some containers the sphere explodes as Sam comes through the fire attacking Y/N again he manages to block and deflect but it still leaves the haze of fire which finally gets the better of Y/N as he dashes through disregarding all logic only to find Sam sheathing his blade. Time slows down as Y/N sees him reach for a trigger causing the blade to be shot out at high speed even in his slowed perception. Y/N manages to block it but it leaves him heavily hurt as Sam flourishes his blade before a bullhead comes up behind him.

Roman: Sam we need to go these kids just keep getting fucking weirder.

Sam looks confused before he finds they are standing on the only tower of crates still standing as there are bits of bullheads everywhere. Sam sheaths his blade as he walks to the bullhead as Y/N struggles to look at him.

Sam: You're lucky but we will meet again.

The bullhead flies off as the tower falls and Y/N lands on the ground with a heavy thud. Later on, a collection of police cars, fire trucks and ambulances flood the docks where Ruby, Blake, Sun, and Penny are sitting on boxes in silence Y/N nowhere to be seen. That is until Weiss and Yang appear on the scene. Ruby gets up and tries to quickly explain the situation to Weiss.

Ruby: Look Weiss, it's not what you think, she explained the whole thing. See, she doesn't actually have a bow, she has kitty ears and they're actually kind of cute...

Weiss ignores her as she squares off with Blake. Blake just calmly looks back at her.

Blake: Weiss, I want you to know that Y/N and I are no longer associated with the White Fang. Back when I was with the.

Weiss: Stop! Do you have any idea of how long we've been searching for you? Twelve hours. That means I've had twelve hours to think about this. And in that twelve hours, I've decided...

Yang, Sun, and Ruby look on, worried.

Weiss: I don't care.

Blake: You don't care?

Weiss: You said you're not one of them anymore, right?

Blake: No, I-I haven't been since I was younger-

Weiss: Ah-bahp-bahp-bahp! I don't want to hear it. All I want to know is that the next time something this big comes up... you'll come to your teammates. And not some... Someone else.

Blake looks at Yang and Ruby who grin at her before she wipes a tear away nodding.

Blake: Of course.

Weiss smiles and nods. The moment is serious for a second more until Ruby screams:

Ruby: Yeah! Team RWBY is back together!

Team RWBY and Sun gather with each other before Weiss points accusingly at Sun

Weiss: I'm still not quite sure about how I feel about you! (Sun laughs nervously)

Ruby: Hey, wait a minute... Where's Penny?

Yang: Yeah and Y/N?

Blake: Y/N got hurt and he is in an ambulance I can show you. 

From the darkened back seat of a limo, Penny watches the group of friends reuniting with each other.

Penny's Driver: You should know better than to go running around in a strange city.

Penny: I know, sir.

Penny's Driver: Penny, your time will come...

Yang and Blake walk towards where Y/N is meant to be but Yang can't seem to calm herself down. What happened to him? How hurt is he? All her questions are quickly answered as they round the corner seeing Y/n sitting still as a female paramedic is wrapping a bandage around his face.

Paramedic: I want you to know what you did was very dangerous.

Y/N: Yes Ma'am.

Paramedic: You are lucky they didn't take an eye or your head.

Y/N: Yes Ma'am.

Paramedic: Can you say anything other than yes Ma'am?

Y/N: Yes Ma'am.

The paramedic sighs before noticing Blake and Yang.

Paramedic: You must be his friends. 

Yang: Yes we are.

Paramedic: Now he is going to have a little trouble for a couple of days. His aura was heavily damaged and will come back in a couple of days. But in the meantime, the Banadage will need to be changed in the morning and at night and no hair can get in it so someone is going to have to help him shower.

Y/N: Again really?

Blake: Don't worry it won't be the first time. Thanks for your help.

Yang just watches Y/N as he gets up from the ambulance and makes his way to her. 

Y/N: You ok Yang you've just been staring?

Yang: Uh, oh I... was just... wondering who could have done that to you?

Y/N: I have no clue other than his name being Sam which isn't a lot to go off.

Blake: Come on you two let's go back to Beacon.

Meanwhile, back at Beacon Ozpin is seen holding a Scroll showing two "LIVE FEEDS" one of Ruby at the docks and the other of Y/N. He closes the video and opens up a communication with Qrow, whose team name and other information are left blank and his only message is: " QUEEN HAS PAWNS."

Ozpin: Hmmm...

Alright, that's the end of Volume 1 I hope you liked it I know it took a little longer to come out but I got a little busy. I delivered on the promise of more MGRR music how did you like the Jetstream Sam fight I wanted to make it like the first fight between Raiden and Sam on the train but I didn't want to put it in volume 2 because someone else will be in volume 2. If you liked this please remember to vote or comment or both. I might be gone for a little longer but Volume 2 should be better as I have some plans.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

21.4K 321 18
Sequel to "Speed of a Beast"
36.2K 803 23
Ever since Blake left the White Fang, Y/N has always been skeptical and worried about the White Fang itself, seeing how it changed his older brother...
40K 843 32
You are a Godzilla like Faunus. This is a Blake X Reader, Y/N, trapped with Merlot for 10 years after having your family killed, when team Rwby came...
44.7K 349 49
You are a wolf faunus named Y/N. You are great with computers and technology in general. Then one night, you come across a dust shop that was about t...