Listen To My Stupid Heart ♡

By imaginesnher

"Arini, I have told you this for hundred times and I'm telling you again. I don't love you, will never love y... More

Listen To My Stupid Heart 💕
Characters & Aesthetics
1. The First Meet 😌
2. A Real And Rare Stupid 😒
3. Math Tutor 👨‍🏫
4. He Believes Me
5. Yeh Mausam Ki Baarish 🌧💙
6. Abh yeh Anubhav kyun 🤨
7. His Jealousy Makes Her Cry
8. First Kiss ♡
9. Behen Toh Bilkul Nhi!! 🙅‍♂️
10. Red Day 🔴
11. Gussa Out Of Control 💀
12. Best Friends 🍒
13. Farewell 🏵
14. That Angry With Me?
15. Missing Each Other
16. Tum Jahan Main Wahan 😻
17. First Day Of College
18. Accident?
19.Bus🚍Ride
20. Freshers Party 🥳
21. Secret Kiss 🤫
22. Ragging?!
23. Friends With Karan?
24. Crazy in Love?
25. College Trip
26. Truth And Dare Went Wrong ❌
27. Don't Leave Me
28. Arini is Safe
29. Amusement Park 🎠
30. Confession
31. His Stupid Only 🐧
32. Library Kiss📚💞
33. Jelly Jelly Shrey 😤
34.'Hum' Zindagi Bharke liye💗🌻
35. Teasing 😆
36. Karva Chauth
37. Girlfriend hi hai 🧍‍♂️
38. Diwali Date 🪔
39. Bhabi Knows
40. Sick
41. Cuts
42. Reality
43. The Call
44. Finding The Truth
45. The Stunt
baat karo mujhse koi
46. Love You Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
47. Karan
48. A Good Day
49. Lizard Between Our Kiss
50.Bromance b/w AnuShrey?
51. Finally A Job
52. Will You Marry Me? 💗
53. Mehendi 💚
54. Family's Love
55. Shaadi 🌼
56. Ant Bhala Toh Sabh Bhala ✨
57. First Night
Epilogue
THANK YOU
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

Bonus 1

4.4K 255 86
By imaginesnher

Before you start reading, here's my little message to you,

Thank you so much once again for reading this book, for the votes, for the comments, to each one of you! I'm not joking, I'm serious. I never thought my book would be able to get 100k reads. But somehow, some great people chose to read my book. Thanks 💕

I'm looking at the numbers everytime. Aaaa 100k! I'm so happy. I recall those times when the book had rarely 50 or 40 reads.. So 100k feels like dream. 💗💗🌻🌻

Imagine it's after 2 Or 3 years of their wedding!

🌻🌻

Writer's pov

" Arini come fast and come with the gift. It's on the sofa " Shrey called her one last time from outside. They were going to their neighbor's house today. The neighbor was none but Anubhav. It was special as their dear friend....ummm not Shrey's dear friend but Anubhav became a father now!

Shrey's mom and dad were already there. And now Arini and Shrey were heading to them now.

Arini quickly picked the gift from the sofa and ran outside. After locking the gate, she stood with Shrey. Holding each other's hands, they started moving to Anubhav's home.

Finally they entered and met them.

Lavanya (Anubhav's wife) was sitting on the couch with her one week old baby boy. Shrey could not supress his smile looking at that cute child. His mind went to remind those days when in school and college, he hated anubhav for liking Arini. And how things changed so much for their good now? He has become a father of a kid.

" Hayeeeeee kittaaaa pyaara haaaii"
( awww he is so cute)

His thoughts broke hearing his lovely wife's voice. He saw Arini running to Lavanya and sitting beside her. " What is his name? " Arini asked and Lavanya answered, "Ridhesh"

" Wow he sounds handsome "

Everyone laughed on that comment while Shrey walked to stand beside Anubhav. He handed him the gift saying, "this is from us"

" What was the need of this Shrey bhai? " Anubhav asked, trying to deny that gift but Shrey chuckled, "tujhe nhi de rha bhai, yeh toh Ridhesh ke liye hai"

( not giving you bro, it's for Ridhesh)

Anubhav rolled his eyes finally taking the gift and said, " Yes. Yes. How can i forget that you cannot gift me anything ever"

Shrey smiled lightly while nodding his head to watch others enjoying that little kid. Anubhav was the first one in their friend's group who became a parent.

" Shrey bhai.. Do you still hate me? See I have a wife, a kid now too...and I love them so much... I think you should not be jealous anymore. " Anubhav muttered to his ears, slightly pulling his leg. Shrey too didn't mind that and chuckled. "I am no more brother, trust me"

They both just laughed randomly and suddenly Shrey heard Arini calling him.

" Shreyyy come here fast" She called her while waving her hands.

Before going towards her, shrey passed a look towards his parents and Anubhav's parents who were having conversation there as well. He slowly walked to Arini and stood there.

" See, how cute the baby is! " She said.

Shrey chuckled and nodded. " Yes he is! " He leaned to take the kid in his arms and took him. " Papa pe gye ho tum beta " He said.

( you look like your father)

" Shrey be carefull " His mom warned from the back when he took the kid in arms. The baby was looking at everyone with half opened eyes, he wasn't crying. He wasn't even crying and was so small.

" I want to take him in my arms. Can I? " Arini asked while rubbing her both palms together. She thought like it was a big tast to do. Holding a baby was scary for her. She was scared of hurting them.

" Yes yes you can " Lavanya said with a smile and Anubhav came to sit with his wife there.

" Shrey mujhe do "

( shrey, give him to me)

" Pehle beitho tum" Shrey signaled her to the sofa and told her to sit there. (At ditch sit there)

She sat there excitedly and spread arms to have the baby. Shrey placed him on har lap carefully then. " He is really so small aww" Arini leaned in to kiss his cheeks and held those tiny hands of the kid. Shrey also sat beside his wife then watched her being happy with that kid.

The slightest thought of seeing Arini with his own child, made him feel ticklish near the heart. He smiled thinking about that. That would be dreamy for sure to him. But he wasn't sure of Arini still. She was already so childish, she already doesn't take care of herself and taking care of a baby would be more tough. Shrey knew it.

Arini clapped twice and waited for the baby's reaction. She was so satisfied when the kid gave a soothing smile to her. She again clapped and the same thing happened. She found it so exciting. Already that little creature, on her lap, was looking exciting to her.

She could not get enough of the small kid's cuteness and finally pulled shrey's wrist to herself, calling him, "shrey listen" Her voice was enough high to make everyone else hear

"Hmm" Shrey hummed in response and she said,

" Mujhe bhi ek baccha chahiye "

( I also want a baby)

A silence spread there. Everyone looked at her with eyes. But Arini just pouted looking at her husband. She demanded a baby in front of everyone as if it was some random chocolate or plushie in some store.

Soon that silence broke with loud laughters. Shrey found himself being red in embarrassment now. " Shrey i also want a baby. Please " She repeated her words for not getting any reply from her husband. But husband gave her glare to shut lips. But only if she cared!

" Ese kya dekh rhe ho? "
( what are you looking at like this?)

She sounded like nothing was disturbing her. Shrey brought his head closer to her just to whisper yelled at her,
" Arini sabke samne mat---" ( arini don't say in front of everyo----)

" Zorse bolo sunai nhi de rha " Shushing her, Arini spoke in annoyance.

( say aloud, I can't hear)

Everyone laughed louder. Shrey again opened his mouth to utter something but her wife interrupted,

" Shrey... Babies are so cute see! I also want one"

" Arini "

His words became undone again when anubhav teased,

" Haaa haaa kyun nhi... Biwi ki demand rakhna padhta hai Shrey bhai"

( yes why not? You should keep your wife's demand Shrey)

" Yes yes.. Abh gitika ji ko bhi dadi banne do"

( yes yes.. Let Gitika ji be a grandmother now)

This time Anubhav's mom teased. Shrey felt being too much embarrassed but his wife did not have a glance of shame.

" Dekho Shrey sab raazi hai "

( see Shrey, everyone is ready)

She again insisted. This time she had smile on her lips. Shrey closed his eyes for a moment and opened them again to pass another glare at her.

" Ese ghoorne se kuch nhi hoga. Main nhi darti tumse " Finally she gave Ridhesh back to his mother and said to him.

( nothing will happen if you keep on staring at me. I am not scared of you)

Shrey did not say a word anymore. His ears filled with the round of laughters which was coming from the audience. Everyone enjoyed the scene very well. But Shrey stood up from the couch.

" I... I have some works. Enjoy yourselves here " He muttered passing looks at everyone for mere seconds and started leaving. Arini looked at him with wide opened mouth. She could not let him leave like that. So she stood up too.

" Shrey!! "

But he did not stop. She started running after him and came out of Anubhav's house. "Shrey... Where are you going? Without my answers? Are we having babies? Jaldi bolo "

( say fast)

Her tone was quite high. Enough high to make the people present on the lane hear her words. He held her hand and dragged her to their house. And he stated, " Chilla kyun rhi ho tum? "

( why are you shouting?)

His eyes roamed everywhere to look if anyone is paying attention to them or not. And unluckily there were a few people present here and there who were exactly looking at them. Shrey passed them a smile as they are all neighbors and the next step was dragging her inside of their house.

After stepping in there room, shrey locked the door and turned to Arini. " Yeh kya harkat tha Arini? "

( what was the behavior Arini?)

His brows were upwards and voice was little high as well. Arini blinked blankly looking at him. She surely did not get what he was saying.

Shrey shook his head in disappointment and sat on bed saying,

" Ladkiya sharmili hai aur tum sabke samne chillao ki tumhe bacche chahiye!! "

( girls are so shy and you just scream in front of everyone that you want a baby )

Arini put hands on her waist and walked to him, being ready to the fight.

" Toh chahiye toh main kya karu? Kisse mangungi ? Tumse hi toh na? "

( what's the problem if I want that? From whom should I ask for? Only you,right?)

She complained to him. And Shrey became shut for a moment as well. His heart skipped a beat when she mentioned of demanding it to him only. He liked that. But it was not the time of thinking of that.

He rolled his eyes and said, " Sabke samne bolna tha? Mummy papa, uncle, aunty sab the"

( what was the need of telling in front of everyone? Mom, dad, uncle, aunty, everyone was there)

" Toh baccha jab hoga sabko wese bhi pata chalega... Chhupake rakhoge kya sabse? Aur sab ko pata hai ki bacche kaise hote hai. "

( when we will have a baby, everyone will already know it. Will you hide it from everyone? And everyone already knows how a baby comes)

Shrey did not say anything and crossed his arms around the chest. Arini become frustrated with his behavior and stomped on her foot. " tum har chiz mein na kyun karte ho haa? Pehle pyaar karne pe, fir abh bacche karne mein bhi "

( why do you deny for everything? At first you denied for loving me, then denying for having a baby?)

She too refused to look at him. She spun her head to somewhere else and huffed in anger. Shrey noticed that and sighed. Pulling her hand, she made her sit on his lap. Arini did not want that but somehow fall on his lap.

" Leave me " She complained fakely, did not even try to push him.

" Arini listen to me"

" No! You listen to me! Have you even looked at the baby? Ridhesh? He is so cute! Even bhai & bhabi have Khanak Why don't you want a cute little baby of us? "

( Khanak = jai & anushka's baby)

Shrey held her closer and tighter this time. "You're not getting me Arini. You want a baby because he is looking cute? Are you even ready for it? It's not just having a baby. It's 'us' being parents! You know how many responsibilities we will have then?" He tugged a hair strand behind her ear and said softly. She was listening to him carefully but wasn't looking at his face.

Shrey tried to bring her head closer to him now and then rubbed his nose on her cheek. "Moreover you'll get so many changes in body Arini. How will you take care of that? "

" Won't you take care of me? "

" I will. Obviously I will. " He pulled her body more inside the bed now and laid with her on the bed. " But there will be changes in your body. I will be by your side always but how will I take part of the pain that you will go through? "

Arini shook her head and hugged him tightly. "But I want a baby too. "

" Will it be okay if I buy you a teddy? "

Shrey earned a slap on his chest and she said, "a real baby"

Shrey chuckled and pecked on her hair saying,

" Tum khud ek bacchi ho. Ek ko hi sambhal nhi paa rha.. Ek aur ayega toh main kya karunga? "

( you're a baby. I can't even tolerate one.. How will manage another one?)

Arini was listening to him and was feeling sleepy when Shrey kept on playing with her hair. Forcing her eyes to keep open, she answered, " Bohot gande ho tum " ( you're so bad)

With that she tried to get out of his hold and laid on her place, turning to the other side, not letting Shrey see her face. Shrey waited for a minute and kept on looking at her. He knew that she'll be okay within a minute now but he raised a brow when it didn't happen.

Wrapping a hand around her waist, he brought his body closer to her frame. He removed the hair strands from her cheek and tried to peek at her face. Her lashes were closed. But Shrey knew that she is ain't sleeping.

" Naraz ho? "

( are you angry?)

Asked Shrey, keeping his face over her cheek but she quickly shook if off. Now he was more than sure about her anger. He inhaled the fragrance of her hair and pulled her closer now.

" Bapre itni naraz hogyi? Abh mera kya hoga? "

( you became this much angry, now what will happen to me?)

Still no answer came. Instead she removed his hand from her.

" Accha is taraf ghumke sojao. Zara tumhara muh dekhke hi aanhko ko shanti dedu "

( atleast turn to this side to sleep. Let my eyes have peace while watching your face)

Still no response. Shrey sighed and laid on his back now. He started thinking of a plan to make her happy again. After thinking about for some minutes he came up with an idea. He smiled and started humming to a song line,

" Darta jahan humse, hum tose darte ke sab jane more raaniyaa " He looked at her with side eyes and waited a little.

( the world is scared of me but I'm scared of you. You know everything about me, my queen)

Her eyes opened wide. And she spoke, "koi nhi darta hai tumse huh "

( nobody is scared of you huh)

" That wasn't the lyrics Arini "

" Who is singing with you? "

Shrey narrowed his eyes. Now he won't listen to her rough talks anymore. With a tug, he turned her to his side and before Arini could even protest, he hovered over her and caged him.

" Oye baat karo mujhse.. Esa kesa gussa. Haa baat karo chalo. Chalo chalo "

( hey talk to me. You can't be angry like this. Talk to me now)

" Chhoro mujhe.. Jao yehase. "

( leave me, go away)

She threw her hands at him with 0 power. As if she was acting. And Shrey didn't care about anything and pecked her lips quicker.

" Don't do this "

He again pecked before asking,

" What did I do? "

She tried to say but that attempt went in vein when his lips attacked her harshly.

" Thimmmmhhhhmmm shre... Mmhmhh"

Her words left being unfinished when his lips started moving roughly. It's been years and they have shared so many kisses together but still Arini finds it difficult to match speed with his lips. She let him take the lead as always and enjoy the effect.

Holding onto his collars, she pulled him towards her more making kiss intense. His tongue slided inside making her moan loud.
Shrey's weight rested on her small frame and she never complained as well.

In no time she has become whole red in front of him. She gasped when he bit her lips hard, teasing her, giving her little punishment for making him embarrassed in front of everyone.

" Ahhh " She groaned when his teeth chose to bite the attractive skin of her neck. Soon he started peppering kisses over there and soothe her pain. With one another hand, he started to pull down the chain of her kurti.

" Shr..shrey? " Arini tried to ask not understanding what is going to happen now, what is he upto.

He didn't care to give her any reply and started pulling off the shoulder the kurti. Arini felt little more shy today, remembering what she was telling just before this could happen. She closed her eyelids tightly when she felt a touch on the middle of her bosoms.

She tried to place her hands over her chest to keep the fabric over there but that attempt failed soon when Shrey held her both hands tightly and placed them on the both sides of her hand.

"Shr.. r.. "

" Shh" He shushed her in a second and kissed her lips again. Her chest became crashed because of his pressure.

" Aaghhh " She trembled this time and Shrey broke the kiss. He looked at her in hurry. She too was looking at her. They both took time to catch their breaths.

" Shrey "

" Tell me to stop now or I might mess up "

Her face crept the darkest shade of redness soon. She shook her head slightly and muttered. " Mess up "

Shrey gulped before turning off the light. " You'll be in pain later, can't complain me "

Pecking on his lips she said, " Only if you promise to give me kids after this "

He didn't say anything, just looked at her in that darkness. " You're impossible " He stated pulling in a kiss again.

🌻 imagine as if something happened because I'm too shy to write. Idk why..🌻

Days later

" What did you tell her? Why is she crying? " Dad came to ask Shrey just as he stepped in the house after office.

Shrey raised a single brow asking, " Who is crying? "

" Your wife. Arini "

" What? " He was surely not aware of anything. All he knew that she has not been doing good since the last few days. She was vomiting alot because of eating too much junkfood. All shrey did was giving her a good earful. Does that make her cry?

" She is in room? " Shrey asked in which his dad nodded. Without thinking much, shrey walked to his room and already his mom was there. Arini was like the little kid of their home, all of them becomes worried whenever she is sad.

" Arini.... Dekho Shrey aagaya hai... Rona band kardo abh " That was the first words of Gitika when she saw her son coming back from office.

( arini, see shrey is here... Stop crying now)

Approaching Shrey, Gitika asked, " She was out with Kalpana but after coming back, she has been crying "

Shrey looked at arini who was sniffling, hiding her face in pillow. He also noticed her clothes which made him understand that she didn't even change.

" Okay let me see mom " Shrey told that and his mom left the room, giving privacy to that couple.

Taking steps to the bed, shrey went to her and sat on the bed. " What happened Arini? " He tried to call her in a sweet voice and caressed her hair but no response came at that time.

He slightly bend to her face and could hear the muffled low sniffles by now. He felt bad. Trying to remove the hair strands, Shrey asked, " Did you fight with kalpana? "

That was the last appropriate reason coming to his mind as she was last seen with her best friend Kalpana.

" Arini"

" Hey "

Suddenly she woke up but in a blink of eye, she hugged him tightly. Her racing heartbeats didn't go unnoticed by Shrey this time. He was becoming more worried as her tears were not stopping and she wasn't saying a word too.

" Tell me. Please. Arini "

He kept on cooing the sweet words to her just hoping to make her say something atleast.

"Sh.. Shrey" Finally something came out of her mouth. " Yeah. I am here Arini "

" Shrey.. "

" Yes yes"

" I... I'm pregnant Shrey "

She said that.

Those words made shrey a statue. He was still hugging her but could not blink, nor he could say anything. He just sat like a stone and looked at the closed door.

A few minutes passed. Arini was waiting for him to say something but no, nothing was coming out of his mouth. She broke the hug this time and looked at his shocked face.

" Shrey " Arini called his name. And Shrey diverted his gaze to her but the shock was still in the same place.

" Shrey "

Again no answer.

And this time Arini feared it as he was saying no already before. Fresh tears formed on the corner of her eyes. " Sh.. Shrey... Talk.. To me..... I am scared "

Suddenly her broken voice caught his attention. He cupped her face and said, " Hey " He wiped those cheek quickly and asked,

" Who told you this? "

" I went to doctor with Kalpana today. I told her how I was feeling. Then doctor checked everything and told me this " She answered while Shrey wiped her face. Shrey listened to her carefully and at the end a smile came to his lips. And that gave arini little relief.

" Arini you have a life here " Being excited, Shrey touched her belly.

" I'm scared " She pouted making him chuckle.

" Pagal why are you scared? Is it anything to be scared? "

Hiding her face in his chest again, she says,

" I don't know. Help me "

" Sit here. And wipe this. Is it anything to cry about? " He made her sit properly and wiped the last existence of tears from her face. But while doing that, his own eyes betrayed too. He too cried. He could feel excitement all over his body. Not only one feeling! There was thousands of feelings rushing in his body.

Only he knew how happy he felt while watching his sister's little baby girl in his arms. He could not tell anyone, not even arini that he was wanting to see his own baby too. He was worried about Arini as she is still childish, how would she take care of so much changes ? But now, dumping on all those thoughts, both of them were going to be parents.

" See you're crying too " Suddenly Arini spoke wiping his eyes.

" Arini I can't believe that we'll be parents. I... Just.... I can't believe..... When did we pass so many years from school? " He asked with tears. And nothing more than one sentence left from her mouth,

" I love you "

" Love you more "

They both hugged each other. And that atmosphere became silent. But still there was touch of peace even in that silence.

" Okay let's not cry. Okay? And why were you crying all the time? You could have told everyone, you know how much happy they will be? "

Shaking her head, arini said " I wanted to tell you that at first. "

" Thanks Arini. It would be my best gift of life "

" Thanks to you too "

They smiled and hugged each other again. But a question was forming on his head soon. He asked,

" But weren't you taking pills? How did it happen? "

Arini giggled for her naughty behavior. She said,
" Last time I changed those with vitamin capsules just to be pregnant...Hehehe"

" Arini you!... You? " Shrey was out ot words.

" Are you stupid? "

" Obviously your stupid"

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Okay let's choose the names for Shrey and Arini's baby.

For boy:

Ashvik, Sharvin or Ridhesh

My vote is for Ridhesh

For girl:

Raina, Pari or Shinjini?

My vote is for Pari
I love shinjini as well..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 1.9K 72
" An Indian story background, but Non - Indians can easily connect with it." Ahana Kapoor and Arhaan Malhotra. Two best friends, who've been together...
14K 769 29
He:..., promise me whatever happens we will always be like this. You will never leave me. She: Promise! ⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆ She: mom! why can't you u...
19.8K 1K 42
He loved her, Just like how much she loved him. He loved her, and he confessed just now. He loved her more than his dreams and goals. But could she b...
1.8M 78.7K 67
ʙᴏᴏᴋ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ ɪꜱ ʜɪɴɢʟɪꜱʜ (ʜɪɴᴅɪ+ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ) 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒋𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒃�...