Dear, Alliance With My Enemy

By Sweet_Dily

The Celestial Kingdom has four powerful duchy families and one royal family. The royal fire family. The four... More

Chapter 1: Betrayal
Chapter 2: The Palace
Chapter 3: Wedding Preparation
Chapter 4: The Walk To The Aisle
Chapter 5: The Bickering Wedding
Chapter 6: Aspen's West And East
Chapter 7: 5 Years later
Chapter 8: The Sneak Out
Chapter 9: A Bittersweet Realization
Chapter 10: The Guild Master
Chapter 11: Threatening Offer
Chapter 12: The Sword Bet
Chapter 13: Nicole River
Chapter 14: Prison Cells
Chapter 15: Noah
Chapter 16: Monster's Den
Chapter 17: Aiden's Past
Chapter 18: Wedding In Aiden's Eyes
Chapter 19: Authority
Chapter 20: You Are My Weakness
Chapter 21 Guest Preparation
Chapter 22: Delegates
Chapter 23: Confrontation
Chapter 24: Dominating Women
Chapter 25: Love And Obsession
Chapter 26: Poisoned Underwear
Chapter 27: Tension Between Enemies
Chapter 28: Aspen Academy
Chapter 29: Alliance With My Enemy
Chapter 30: Maniac
Chapter 31: Dance Or A Kiss?
Chapter 32: Why Are You So Gentle?
Chapter 33: Take Responsibility
Chapter 34: Rotten
Chapter 35: Mind Games My Love
Chapter 36: Becoming Chopped Meat
Chapter 37: Dangerous Woman Have Thorns
Chapter 38: Ready For The Ball?
Chapter 39: Natasha V.S Aneria
Chapter 40: Young Dukes
Chapter 41: Identity Exposure
Chapter 42: Destroyed Ballroom
Chapter 43: Alliance With An Assassin Leader
Chapter 45: Fool Women I Am Not
Chapter 46: The Element You Die
Chapter 47: Your Personal Cupid
Chapter 48: The Faring Off The Villians
Chapter 49: Dieor
Chapter 50: Unafraid Of Your Wrath
Chapter 51: His Queen Or My Queen
Chapter 52: BOOM Goes The Blood Line!
Chapter 54: The Fall Of The Feminine Productel
Chapter 54: Execution Or War

Chapter 44: Become Mine

164 6 0
By Sweet_Dily

***WARNING: This chapter contains foul language, gruesome death, and mature content.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 44...

'Splatter'

"Argh!" (Assasin, yelled)

'THUD!'

Fresh blood had splattered on Aneria's right cheek as the last assassin let out the last yell of his miserable life.

His body had been horrifically slashed in half enough that the upper half of his body had slid off like a landslide falling to the ground following behind his bottom sliced body to land on top of his head.

It was truly a gruesome scene, anyone would have fallen sick or felt a sort of regret or pity for ending a life like that but not for the very tall muscular furious man who had been stained with red blood over his white man's suit.

The man who stood in front of her was no other than the man she least expected to save her.

'Widen'

Her dark blue eyes widen not at the shock of the disabled dead assassin but for Aiden who had saved her life.

Truth be told there was no way she would have died, she had purposely infused her body with the fire element so if by any chance that assassin tried to attract her the sight of his swords of his touching her he himself would completely melt.

Even distracted she had very good instincts.

As soon as she saw Aiden she used her water element to flow her body bringing her back to her regular temperature controlling her aura and her color eyes from changing.

She needed no help from this man but this man had no idea.

No idea that she wouldn't be killed by that scrawny assassin but of course, on his point of view she could have been killed.

So why?

Why did he save her?

He had the perfect opportunity to let her die at the hands of assassins without troubling to kill her.

He had the opportunity to take over Aspen since she was no longer in the picture.

He could have forced Aspen to join the rebellion and overthrow the king.

He had no reason to keep her alive.

He probably didn't kill her because he wanted to save himself the time and effort for the time being until the very end to kill her but today was just the perfect opportunity.

Why didn't he take it?

Why didn't he let her die?

Was it because of his obsessive desire to possess her till the very end and kill her in the worst way possible after his betrayal?

He loved every bit of a challenge she gave him, he was a man who did not like chasing things that fell down easily at least that was not the case.

That was why she couldn't trust this man, why she couldn't fall in love with him.

It was a disgusting feeling to even remind herself to keep her feelings in check.

It was despicable how manipulative and persuasive this man kept trying to get to her that's why she could not give in.

To him, it would have not been fun if his amusement had been interrupted.

Would it be fun to keep her on this tightrope rather than letting his chess piece fall down so easily?

No, he wasn't that type of man so there was no reason why else this man would save her not especially looking so furious at her.

'Frown'

'It's like his chess piece has been touched...' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

Her white soft eyebrows frowned along her expression as if she was beginning to become displeased by his presence itself.

'Step, Step'

Walking

'Halt'

'Stop walking'

They sensed it.

Both were highly displeased just by the heavy steps he gave directing himself in front of her still looking at her very angrily with anger veins popping out from his clenched jaw.

'GRAB'

'GLARE'

She wasn't surprised by this man's actions as his gloved hand cupped her chin with strength not enough to hurt but to feel his anger.

It was what she had thought, they had touched what was his.

But she was not his, she would never be!

So she glared at him angrily and cold looking up at him as his large hands tightened up her jaw seeing her glare.

'Open'

His mouth finally opened.

"I told you to wait and have disobeyed me" (Aiden, said)

He let out a possessive and angrily sharp tone.

He was not yelling but it was as if all the murderous intent he had killing this assassin had only increased.

Now was he highly dissatisfied he had disobeyed him? Had he gotten bored of her that now he wanted to kill her?

'Ha' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

She scoffed as if she was amazed he had the guts to show his true colors.

The darkness and malice he was hiding within him.

As if she was going to let him do as he pleased.

Not one inch in her bone was afraid of this man.

She too could kill him any instant she pleased him.

Perhaps it was the hassle that he thought as well.

Her mind and his mind were in sync neither appearing to be below.

Too bad the only below position here was him.

'SLAP'

"I'm not a chess piece in your little game, I'm capable enough to defend myself with my eyes close" (Aneria, said)

"Don't think for a second that my face is just my show, I am not your possession" (Aneria, said)

Aneria had slapped Aiden's hand harshly enough to break away from him.

She glared colder at him and furiously as she scoffed in front of a powerful overpowering beast.

"You truly have quite the arrogance to think you can possess something that would never be yours, if you want to keep playing that little game we can continue on but you have to realize that you're only fantasizing about things you can't have" (Aneria, said)

"I do as I please and you're free to do so but don't you forget we are only connected by the same ambition don't mix your obsession with me" (Aneria, said)

'Step, Step'

'Grab'

'Pull'

'Smirk'

She walked one more step towards him grabbing him by the collar pulling him towards her making him incline to her as she placed her lips near his ears whispering gently but her dark blue eyes and her raised villain smile were a representation of higher power.

"Because I will be the death of you" (Aneria, said)

"..." (Aiden)

'Raise'

Aiden's lips raised into a psychotic smile and his eyes grew in indescribable pleasure.

He knew exactly why this woman was reacting like that, he ordered her to stay because he knew there be an ambush but he didn't think the Bastard King was capable of sending them to the room but she clearly didn't listen.

He wasn't surprised she didn't do as he told her, she was a woman who hated to be commanded especially by him.

But for the first time, he had thought that everything was going well in the ballroom, that she had opened up her heart to him or at least let her guard around him a little more and he had come to realize that it was one-sided.

It was he who had been slowly opening his heart to her.

It wasn't healthy he knew it but the sight of that woman being covert by anyone else drove him mad.

He was sure he was falling in love with her why else would he feel like that? Why else did he want her so bad?

Was it because she was someone he knew he couldn't reach as she said or because if she let her guard down she would show sudden snips she had let him taste did he want that comfort?

No, he wanted all her comfort but his ways were not letting him, he couldn't allow this woman to be with anyone else than him or leave him that's what made him so sickly obsessed with her.

He couldn't love without obsession.

If he had to die she would have to die with him there was no way in hell he would let anyone approach her even in death.

He had tried to contain his tendencies just so she wouldn't push him away, he knew that was the fastest way to lose any sight of attention he'd receive from her.

He knew that as he thought to try again to be gentle to her that sincerely came from the depths of his heart with much effort trying to hold in his sick obsessions but his gentleness came at a cost, with eyes hidden with obsession.

Obsession that could not disappear.

He realized that by displaying such gentleness she too gave him the little touch of gentleness back wanting it more.

But it was impossible that woman would never let herself become gentle and open-hearted to him, so if he couldn't reach her gentle heart at least he could have her arrogance cold attitude, that too itself made her charm more unreachable.

He wouldn't have to limit his obsession if she acted like that.

He would be lying to himself if he said that he didn't want her to truly be gentle to him and open her heart but for a person like him, it would not work.

Just a twist as he couldn't learn how to love properly.

That was what some could say he was a sheep hidden in wolf clothing when facing her at times.

His obsession grew even greater each time he would face her and at the moment she ticks him off to his breaking point his obsession would trigger enough to want to lock her in a cage as a beautiful canary.

Even if one day he would find out that canary had betrayed him.

He could handle her betrayal, if he had to be killed the only person allowed to kill him was her.

However, the instant that woman dares to covet another man that would end the rest of humanity itself, any living man he would exterminate them all.

He will be the only man she will look at.

-A few minutes back in King's mansion dungeon-

"I didn't realize how useless squirms you are even if you're sent by the King you must have come at a cheap prize" (Aiden, said)

"There are many out for my skin but I must be a top prize for him "(Aiden, said)

"If he wanted my head he should have tried harder and asked his devoted bugs to collied together" (Aiden, said)

Aiden said as he glared at the tortured captured group of Assasin men.

It was as if he was looking at them as if they were repugnant bugs throughout the prison cell bars.

"We capture five through the garden containing a list and information of names of the assassins assigned" (William, said)

There was no information who had hired the assassins but it was clear who had done it.

William had handed out Aiden the notes that had all the present assassins there.

It seems that those were the only assassins captured there that were trying to sneak through the garden.

'Crumbled'

Aiden crumbled the piece of paper with anger veins popping out as his knights and the King's mansion knights too were present.

However, it was a different situation with the King's knights who were shivering because they knew who clearly had sent the assassins.

'Glance'

William glanced at the shivering King knights.

"Your Highness what should we do with the others?" (William, asked)

That was because the Black Aspen knights were behind the King's knights pointing a sword on their backs.

'Turn'

"Kill them all" (Aiden, said)

"!" (King Knights)

'Smirk'

Aiden only turned the side of his face as if they were worthy of his time dropping the command frightening the King knights but as soon as Aiden turned to make eye contact with one smirking Assasins kneeling he knew too.

"!" (Aiden)

'Grit!'

'Turn'

'Damit it!' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

Aiden gritted his teeth furiously and turned at the speed of light beginning to dash off only yelling another command at William who too became alert of his actions.

"Summon the rest of the knights to surround the mansion immediately!!" (Aiden, yelled)

'That woman doesn't listen! She doesn't listen when she's told!! I would have not cared if she never listened to me but this one time just you listen Aneria!!' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

Aiden's heartbeat was beating fast as a sudden surge of anxiety and fright began to hit him dashing up the dungeon stairs as his thoughts became clouded without a care of his surroundings or rather not caring about the other assassins that managed to hide themselves to ambush him in the very dungeon entrance staircase.

'Slash, Slash, Slash!'

"ARGH!!" (Assasisn's yelling)

"AHHH!!" (Assasin's yelling)

As if nothing those ambushing assasins all fell down to mercy with Aiden's slash.

Their bodies only rolled down the stairs as he stepped on them running at his furious speed while the others were destined to roll out of the stairs he had completely and utterly ended them directing himself straight to the mansion entrance towards the bedroom and bursting open the large front doors kicking them open.

As if they were pieces of paper the two doors had broken open flying across the left and right of the room shattering like glass and in the midst of the room a good sum of dead unalive assasin corspse around one woman standing giving her back to one remaining assasin pulled out his swords ready to slash her but before his sword could reach Aneria Aiden's swords had dashed within seconds slaughtering that man.

Aiden was beyond furious that she had to go threw something like this.

That they had tried to harm what was his.

He knew how strong-minded she could be and how she hated to show her weakness to him but it was different this time how could she not falter in this situation?

How could she not be afraid?

He doesn't know what the hell happened with those assassins but all his mind screamed was how angry he was at her and at them for everything.

That was why unconsciously he grabbed her chin with such meaning.

Now they were here as he felt her grip on his collar and her hot breath.

'Release'

'Lean away'

She let go of his collar and leaned away looking at him who had a psychotic satisfied smile.

'...' (Aneria)

'Slide'

She slid her hands on his chest seductively.

"I wonder even in death would you smile this psychotic or will you die with regret of failure?" (Aneria, asked)

'Guilp'

Her seductive touch made him thirsty himself even her words were pretty for him.

'Reach'

'Pull'

'Wrap'

"What would you choose if you were to kill me then?" (Aiden, asked)

His smirk only raised more as his arm reached toward her waist pulling her into him and warping his large hand all around her waist as her voluptuous chest touched his muscular chest.

"Because I will die without regrets" (Aiden, said)

'Lean'

'Lick'

'Guilp'

'...!' (Aneria)

"Become mine Aneria, I'll beg like a dam dog for you" (Aiden, said)

'Lick'

"I want you whole to myself, so give in and become mine" (Aiden, said)

Aiden had licked her bloody right cheek as if he had tasted something sweet gulping down after seductively and obsessively telling her.

She had been taken aback by this man's straightforwardness, especially after his second lick that allowed his warm tongue to touch her stop at the corner tip of her right mouth before taking the last part of the splattered blood off her face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.5K 694 10
I am his nothing but "NO...GET OUT!" I heard a laugh. I shivered. He was my hunter. I was going to lose but I would fight. "I want you to leave. I...
66K 2.5K 101
Reverse Harem Aiden and Aly, childhood friends, being in a love-hate relation works for them. They live their lives as much as they can despite the...
9.7K 318 60
A family, full of deceitful maniacs... A kingdom ruled by tyranny, yet the people aren't aware... A story full of lies and deceit, woven to manipulat...
6.9K 328 39
From 21 century, Catherine who is a big fan of K-pop world and a champ in combat sports dies at early 20s. Found her self in a totally different worl...