๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž

De amikaravenn

#1st Book in 'Tangled Series.' Revenge and Love, I was tangled between both of these. Once I loved but that... Mai multe

Book Cover
Introduction
Prologue
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.1
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.2
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.3
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.4
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.5
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.6
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.7
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.8
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.9
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.10
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.11
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.12
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.13
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.14
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.15
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.16
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.17
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.18
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.19
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.20
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.21
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.22
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.23
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.24
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.25
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.26
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.27
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.28
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.29
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.30
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.31
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.32
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.33
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.34
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.35
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.36
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.37
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.38
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.39
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.40
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.41
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.42
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.43
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.44
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.45
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.46
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.47
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.48
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.49
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.50
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.51
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.52
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.54
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.55
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.56
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.57
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.58
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.59
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.60
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.61
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.62
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.63
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.64
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.65
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.66
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.67
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.68
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.69
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.70
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.71
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.72
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.73
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.74

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.53

5.7K 635 83
De amikaravenn

I s h a

It's been two hours since Ishaan found out Riti had been kidnapped. When that news broke out we felt like someone placed a bomb in our hearts and it's ticking with negative thoughts in our minds. All I can do now is pray but I can't stand like this. I don't want that history to repeat itself. At that time she had no one to help but now she has us. If we can't find her without any single scratch on her body then dying is better than standing in front of her saying 'We're sorry that we couldn't find you on time'. That is an excuse and I don't want to say that fucking excuse to my sister.

Ishaan promised us that he would find her without a single scratch on her body and I believe in my brother's capabilities. And I had seen a determination in his eyes. So I'm fucking sure that he will find my sister. In that hope, I'm standing here stronger without shedding any tears. Because I know it's not time to cry.

Mom is a crying mess when she comes to know Riti is kidnapped. Dad is trying to make her calm down and even Dad is also holding himself from being panicking not to make the situation worse. My Dad is also crying inside I can see it from his face. Everyone thinks that my parents are just saying that Riti is their own daughter for a show-off but no they're fucking serious about it.

They see Riti as their own daughter and for us, she is the younger daughter of the Mehra family. We decided to adopt her but Vikram doesn't want that like he is a protective brother. He wants her full for himself and he doesn't trust anyone when it comes to his sister.

And till now we haven't informed Vikram about this--

"Aju, did you get any information?" Ruhi's voice breaks my chain of thoughts.

"I filed a complaint in the police station and police searched the place where kidnappers could take her but they didn't find her," Aju said.

"Oh God! Where will be my Riti? Bhuvan do something. I want my daughter before anything happens to her. What if they hurt her? I want my daughter Bhuvan. . . I want her. . ." Mom started to cry more.

"Calm down, Aditi. Nothing will happen to our Lily. Ishaan is searching for her, right? He will find her. Don't cry like this. If Riti finds out that you cried like this, she will be upset with you. She doesn't like it when you cry, you know that, right?" Dad said rubbing her back to make her relax.

"Isha Di. . . Come with me. I want to talk to you." Aju dragged to me a corner where my parents couldn't hear what we were saying.

"What's the matter, Aju?" I asked him.

"Did you inform Vikram Bhaiya?" He asked.

"No." I shook my head.

"I think you should inform him."
"Me?" I pointed my forefinger myself.

"Yes, Isha Di. I can't call him, I'm scared to say this." Aju shuddered.

"I'm also scared, Aju. I don't know how will Vikram react to this. But one thing I'm sure of when he came to know that Riti was abducted, he gonna break all hell loose." I said to Aju. That's why I didn't inform Vikram about this. He will surely become the devil that lures under his skin and no one will be able to control him except one person that is his sister. But Aju is right we have to inform Vikram otherwise he will kill me for not informing this.

I took my phone and dialled his number.

"Hey, baby. I was expecting your call." His voice comes from the other side of the phone. If it was any other situation my heart would flutter when his sound reaches my ears especially when he calls me baby. But now the situation is wrongful. From his voice, I can understand he is in a good mood. When he comes to know what happened to his sister it's going to turn upside down.

"Vikram. . . Uh. . . I have to inform you something." I tried to say it in a collected voice but it failed pathetically.

"What is it? Why are you hesitant? You're okay, right?" His voice filled with concern.

"I'm not okay Vikram. How can I be okay when our Riti. . ."

"What happened to her, Isha?" I can sense panic tracing his voice.

"She. . . Someone abducted our Riti, Vikram." I said to him and there was a beat of silence. This is not good. This calmness, this silence is not for good.

"Vikram, you should be calm, okay? Ishaan and Ch--"

"How should I calm down when my sister is kidnapped by some fuckers? Huh? Answer me, Isha. How. Can. I?" He asked in unusual calmness.

"How many minutes since she is kidnapped?" Oh fuck! He thinks that she was kidnapped a while ago.

"T-two hours," I said with a shivering breath.

"Two hours? Since two hours she is being abducted? After two fucking hours you're informing me that my sister is kidnapped? Huh? Why did you inform me now? You should inform me a little bit later or maybe tomorrow." His voice boomed on the other side of the phone.

"Vikram--"
"Not a word, Isha. Not a fucking word. We will talk after finding my sister." With that, he hung up the call. When he reaches here he surely going to teach me a lesson. Oh God! I should have said this to him the instant we got to know Riti was kidnapped.

I brushed off that thought because they have no significance. After all, it's already happened.

✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫

I s h a a n

"Why the fuck is this tracker is not working?" I snapped at myself.

"Tracker? Which tracker you're talking about?" Christy asked who was driving the car. God knows where.

"I placed a tracker with Dhriti," I said trying to locate the tracker.

"When? How did you place it?" He asked me.

"Christy, I will explain it later. Now this fucking tracker is not working that's the issue." I said furiously typing the keyboard to make that fucking tracker work.

"But why? Wait. . . Was that tracker made by your company?" He asked me.

"Yeah."
"You should have bought a tracker from a good company." He mocked.

"Christy don't you dare to say anything about my company. What's wrong with my company?" I snapped.

"This. You're tracker is not working if it had worked properly within this time we could have found DK." He snapped back.

I didn't say anything because it's not a time for bickering.

"Thank fuck!!" I said when the tracker finally showed its location.

"What?" Christy asked.

"Christy tracker worked. The place where Dhriti currently resides is just an hour away from our present location."

"Thank Jesus!"

I showed him the location and he didn't waste a second to drive as fast as possible.

Within 50 minutes we reached where Dhriti's location was shown. The abandoned warehouse is in a state of disrepair, with broken windows and dilapidated walls. The silence is deafening, with no signs of life or activity nearby. It's clear that this desolate place has been specifically chosen as a location to bring someone.

I place my laptop inside the car and come out of the car. Christy takes his gun places it in his waistband of jeans and comes out of the car.

We both get inside the warehouse with slow steps. Our eyes scanned everywhere.

Our steps came to a halt when we saw four men standing there and a girl who was wearing a black jumpsuit who was lying on the floor with no movements. Her sleeves and the cloth on her legs are ripped. Some bruises on her hand and blood pooled around her body.

My fists clenched seeing her like this. The same goes for Christy, his whole demeanour changed. He didn't wait a second as he attacked the four men. Even I can't also stand like this after seeing Lily like this. I also started to beat the pulp out of the fuckers. I beat them till my knuckles were covered with their blood.

"Ishaan, you take DK out of this place and I will take care of this fuckers." Christy said tying up all of them.

"Okay." I nodded to him.

I came near Lily and took her head in my hands then I observed her pulse.

Thank fuck! The pulse seems weaker but it is beating. For a second I was scared when I saw her unmoving body. Her head is also bleeding. Fuckers! What did they do to my Lily?

I patted her cheek.

"P-ple-please. P-ple-please h-he-help me." She whispered. I gulped the lump formed in my throat. After 6 fucking years I'm seeing her pleading like this.

"Lily, I'm here. Please open your eyes." I said to her. I don't know whether she will hear this or not. I took her in my arms and her head fell to my chest. Her fist curled to my t-shirt.

"I-Ish-Ishaan. . ." Her eyes slightly opened.

"Yeah, I'm here, Lily. Don't worry, okay? Nothing will happen to you." A lone tear skipped through the side of her eyelids and a small smile covered her lips before she closed her eyes again.

No no no. . . Stay with me, Lily.

Chanting like this I ran to the car with her in my arms. My injured hand is aching like a bitch but fuck it. Now I have to save Lily at any cost.

I made her lie down in the back seat of the car. After closing the door I came to the driver's seat and fastened my seat belt.

Christy will take care of that fuckers, within this time he would have called his men for taking them into haunted house.

I informed my family that I found Lily and I'm taking her to the hospital.

I drive as fast as I can and within fucking 20 minutes we reached PrimaCARE hospital.

I took her in my arms and walked towards the casualty.

"Ishaan?" I hear a familiar voice calling my name.

It's Anamika and she paced towards me.

"Oh my god! What happened to her? She is bleeding!" She said these and covered her hand on Lily's head giving pressure to stop the bleeding.

"Attenders!" She yelled and a group of attendees with a light pink uniform came with a stretcher.

I placed Lily on the stretcher and they took her to the casualty ward.

"You wait here, okay?" Anamika said these and went inside.

I waited outside the casualty what felt like for hours. I was pacing back and forth in the corridor.

"Ishaan?" I heard my Mom's voice and I saw her running towards me.

"Easy Mom." I grabbed her arms when she almost tripped over the smooth floor of the hospital.

"Ishaan, where is my doll face?" She asked looking around. Dad, Ishu Di, Aju and Ru are standing beside mom, waiting for my response.

"She is inside Mom, the doctor is checking her," I said to her.

"For what? Wait. . . Why your shirt is stained with blood? What happened to her, Ishaan?" Her eyes filled with more tears as they started to roll down on her cheeks.

"Mom, she will be fine and nothing will happen to her." I wiped her tears. At the same time, Anamika comes out with Dhriti who is lying on the stretcher. Her wounds are dressed up and her dress changed into a patient gown. She is still unconscious.

"Take her to ICU, Dr.Maria is already there," Anamika said to one of the nurses. The nurse nodded at her.

"Riti, please open your eyes. Look at me, Riti. Your Aditi Ma is calling you. Please open your eyes, Doll face." Mom said patting her cheeks.

"Mom. . ." I grabbed her by the shoulders and let the nurses take Dhriti.

"What's her condition, Anamika?" Dad asked her.

"Her wound on the head is a little deep and she lost some blood. I already contacted the blood bank so don't worry about that. We have to keep her on observation for 24 hours." Anamika said.

"Nothing will happen to her, right?" Mom asked.

"Nothing will happen to her, Mam. We will try our best to cure her as soon as possible." Anamika said with a smile.

"Ishaan come with me, I need to have a word with you," Anamika said to me.

"Really what happened to her?" She asked me as I expected.

I said to her everything.

"Oh my god! I can't believe this! Why this is happening again to her? I think you should seek help from the law." Anamika said after hearing everything.

"Your moral thoughts will not work here because the world doesn't know him and his dark network. Only those who know about them are the people who work for him and his enemies and his enemies, we can count them on our fingers. The reason he doesn't have so many enemies is he killed them all down. So if we go to the law for help it will bring more danger to Dhriti." I explained to her.

"I don't think you guys are doing the right thing. Whatever, please keep an eye on her and be careful next time. Dhriti's body is completely weak, I think they had injected some drugs into her because her heartbeat is up normal. I didn't say this earlier because your mom is already emotional so I don't want to make her more panic. I took a blood sample of Dhriti for a test to know if she was drugged or not." Anamika's words increased my panic. Lily's former doctor,
Mr. Zachariah told us to keep her away from every drug and alcohol because of her heart condition.

"Will her condition become worse?" I asked her.

"Let's hope for good." She said to me. She was about to go but I stopped her.

"When I found her, she was surrounded by four men and her dress was torn. I mean. . . Is she--"
"No. She is not sexually assaulted." Anamika cut off me.
I released a relieved sigh

"Thank God! If something like that happens again, we will not get our Dhriti back." I said to her.

"I know," Anamika said and walked towards the ICU.

I came near Ishu Di.

"Did you inform Vikram Bhaiya about Dhriti's kidnapping?" I asked her.

"Yeah, and he is very mad about not informing him earlier." She replied. Now he is gonna beat the fuck out of me for two reasons; 1. I didn't keep a proper eye on Dhriti, 2. I didn't inform him when I came to know Dhriti is Kidnapped.

"Did you inform him that we found her?" I asked her.

"I tried to call but the call is not connecting, I think he is on a flight and probably coming here." Ishu Di said and I nodded.

✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫

A a r u s h

It's been three hours. Three fucking hours that I'm searching for my Babydoll like a madman. I'm driving through all the streets where they can keep her. Rehaan and Veer are also searching for her along with me. If her phone was with her we could have found her within this time. But there is no value in that thought. Everything happened because of me. . .

I shouldn't have argued with her. I shouldn't have left her alone in the office. I shouldn't have avoided her phone calls. I was the one who was at fault. Because of me, my Dhriti is in danger.

"Where the hell are you Babydoll? Don't punish me like this. I didn't mean for you to disappear like this when I said you to not show up in front of me, I will not survive in this world without you so wherever you are be safe for me. Please." I mumbled as if she could hear me.

The thought of something happening to her is killing the fuck out of me. Let me find her first after that I'm going to take my sweet time to kill each and everyone who dared to touch what's mine. And that fucker Red Marvel, he will pay for touching my girl. I will fucking make him pay.

I need her now, in my fucking arms so I can hold her tight to me so no one can take her from me. What will my Babydoll going through? I know. . . I know my girl will definitely try to fight. She is strong, brave and a fighter who can protect herself. But that's what I was shocked despite having good fighting skills how the hell did they even kidnap her? And that scares the shit out of me.

What the fuck did they do to my girl? What the fuck they did do to her so they can kidnap her this easily?

I bumped my fist into the steering not able to control my rage. The only thing I'm seeing now is red. . . Fucking red. The devil that I perfectly wrapped under my skin is slowly coming out. If he comes out it will not be good. The only one who can control that devil now is her. . . My Babydoll. . . She is my sanity. . . She is my peace. . . Only she can control me and keep me in check.

As each second passes my mind is fucking up more, it is filling with negative thoughts. I'm going insane as time passes. I need her. . . I need to find her--

My thoughts came to an abrupt halt when my phone rang and it was Ruhi who was calling me. I parked the car on the side as I remembered Babydoll's advice.

"Hello. . . Ruhi." I said after attending the call.

"Aarush, Riti is with us you can stop searching for her." She said, thank god! She is safe. . . My Babydoll is safe.

"Is she okay? Can you please give the phone to her?" I asked desperate to hear her voice.

"Aarush. . . Uh. . . I can't give the phone to her." Her words made me frown.

"Why?"
"Because she. . . She is in the ICU now. She has several injuries and the doctor suggested keeping her for 24 hours of observation. And. . . she is still unconscious."

She is in hospital. . . In a fucking hospital. An unfamiliar fear creeps through me.

"Which hospital?" I asked her.

"PrimaCARE."
"Okay." With that, I hung up the phone call and took a U-turn to reach the hospital.

I'm coming Babydoll. . . Please stay for me.

✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫

After 24 hours○

D h r i t i

I groaned as I slowly opened my eyes. I blinked my eyes several times to adjust the light. I saw a white ceiling and some machines making beeping sounds. So the surrounding seems like I'm in a hospital. My head is aching scratch it, my whole body is aching like hell.

My throat seems very drained. I need water.

"W-water. . ." I mumbled, my voice is hoarse.

"Oh! You're awake?" The nurse asked and I nodded. Then I pointed her for water.

"Oh sorry." She said and made me sit. Then she passed me a glass of water. I gulped it down and gave the glass back to her.

"I will inform the doctor, okay?" She said making me lie down on the bed and then the next movement she was out of the room.

I tried to remember what happened. I fell with a thud in the parking lot of Aarush's company after that I passed out there--

Why this head has to hurt this much?

I heard the door opening sound and a lady who is in her forties paced toward me.

"I'm Dr. Maria, how are you feeling, Dear?" Her sound is so soothing.

"My head is hurting a little and even my whole body also," I said to her, my voice was low I didn't know if she heard it or not.

"Okay." She said took my wrist and looked at the pulse.

"You're fine but not totally, the wound in the head is a little deep that's why it's paining. And now you opened your eyes so we will shift you to your room, okay?" She said patting my cheeks.

"Can I go to my home?" I asked her.

"No, You're still weak. First, you have to cure properly after that you can go home." She smiled and I smiled back. And goes outside after saying something to the nurse.

Now I've shifted to a room and the door opened. . . Here comes my people I mean Aditi Ma, Bhuvan Uncle, Ishaan, Ishu Di, Aju and Ruhi.

"Doll face. . ." Aditi Ma ran to me opening her arms but they hung in the air looking confused.

"Aditi Ma. . ." I opened my arms and she didn't wait a second to take me in her warm hug.

"Oh my god! Now I really feel relieved. I was really scared, Doll face." She said breaking the hug.

"Nothing will happen to me Aditi Ma." My sound is so low and weak it only comes out like a mere whisper.

I felt a heaviness in my heart seeing them all worried sick for me.

"Aditi Ma, don't cry like this. Didn't I say to you that be strong in every situation? You wasted your tears for no reason." I wiped her tears.

"My tears will not be wasted if it is for you, Doll face." She said and pecked my forehead softly.

"Mom has been crying like this since yesterday when we came to know you were kidnapped." Isha di said making my head tilt in her direction.

"Yesterday?"

"Like a sleeping beauty, you were lying unconscious for one day," Ishaan retorted. I was unconscious for one day. For one fucking day. Oh God!

"How are you feeling now, Cutie?" Isha di asked stroking my hair.

"I'm feeling better," I said and she pecked my forehead.

"You really made me scared and I'm sorry that we--"
"It's not your fault Isha Di," I said to her with a smile.

"Now move aside. . ." Ishaan slightly pushed her.

"Oh thank fu-god! Finally, my Sleeping Beauty woke up." He said and hugged me loosely like I was a fragile doll, like if he put some pressure I would break.

"You really scared the shit out of me, Lily. You don't know how scared I was when you lying on the floor without any movement and your blood was pooled around you. . . I'm sorry that I didn't reach you on time if I had come--
"You don't need to be sorry Ishaan, because of you I'm still alive then and now. What did you say that day when you saved me? Uh. . . Yeah, you will be a knight in shining armour for me. Indeed you are." I mumbled patting his back.

"That I'm. And I promise that from today onwards no one will touch you and I will be there with you always, 24/7." He said breaking the hug.

"Uh. . . Why does it sound like a punishment?" I retorted. Everyone chuckled.

"Aju, Ru. . ." I called them when they were standing there silently. They didn't waste a second as they both hugged me.

"We can't see you like this, Riti. Please get well soon. Without your scolding and yelling, my life becomes boring." Aju said.

"Yeah, please get well soon because this idiot is eating my head the whole time. Only you can control him. . ." Ruhi sniffles.

"Okay, okay I'm soon coming to our office," I said to them and they pulled out themselves from the hug.

"Bhuvan Uncle?" He did not say anything so I called out his name.

"Don't call me Uncle." He said, from his face I can understand he was awake all night not only him, everyone but Ruhi seemed better than others.
But wait, why did said that?

"Why?" I asked.

"Call me Dad or Papa otherwise I'm not going to talk with you." He huffed. I smiled " Papa, I need a father hug." I opened my arms and he smiled at me before taking me in a hug.

"Don't you dare to go alone anywhere from now onwards?" He said and kissed my hair. I don't know what good I did to get these people in my life. I didn't miss my family because of these people because they will not let me miss them. Treating me as their own daughter, not judging me as my own family did 7 years ago. I'm really grateful to God for having these people in my life.

"Princess. . ." Am I hallucinating or is my brother really here? I broke the hug with Bhuvan Uncle I mean Papa and looked at the doorway to only see my brother. His hair is messy, eyes are bloodshot like he also didn't have an ounce of sleep. And he is in a black full-sleeved T-shirt and white tracks like he dresses at home.

When my eyes caught his worrying eyes the sob I bit back a while ago came back stronger as twice when I saw him. I can fake my emotions in front of everyone but not him. Maybe I need to break down in his arms because I know even if I break, my brother will pick me up and will try to mould every broken part of me.

"Eatta. . ." I whispered as he came near me and sat beside me on the bed. I didn't waste a second to wrap my hands around his torso. He also wrapped his hands around me and then I broke down in his arms.

"I- I'm really scared, Eatta. I thought that the same thing would happen to me again. They injected me something and I can't even take my sound. Even my legs, my- my hands were not moving. I lo-looked around for anyone to help but no- no one came exactly like that time. I was very weak, I hate when I become like that. Do you know what they said when I was lying on the floor of the parking lot without being able to move, one of them said that his cock is already ready to take me? If I was not drugged I would chop down his dick, and another one said that, first they have to take me from here so they can play with me. . ." I smiled in between my tears. My brother didn't say anything just stroked my back soothingly and listened to me.

"I was- I was even scared to close my eyes because because I don't know what will they do to me if I- if I close my eyes. My mind travelled back to the haunting things that happened to me. I thought what if they- if they again- again do that- that that to me. I don't want- want to remember anything- anything. I want to di--" I cried harder, tears flowing more and more.
"Shh. . ." He hushed me and hugged me closer to him, I let my tears flow by laying my head on his chest.

"I don't want to be weak, I hate myself for being weak even seven years ago and even now also. . ." I mumbled as more tears started to flow.

"Don't you hear that saying, Princess that sometimes stronger people become weaker so they can come ten times stronger than before? And I know my sister is a Tigress, no one can walk over you. You're not a weak person then and even now. If you were a weak person how could you become this much powerful? How can you become a millionaire at this young age? You're not a weak person, Riti. You're the strongest woman I have seen. And I'm proud to say that I'm your brother. So don't say those words, okay?" He wiped my tears. I nodded and I saw the tears well up in his eyes. But he didn't shed those tears.

"Enough is enough, Vikram. Now I'm taking my daughter to my home." Aditi Ma said, her voice was raspy. I think, I made everyone cry.

"But-"
"What? I decided that I would take my daughter and that's final." Aditi Ma says sternly stopping my brother from arguing more.

"I will stay wherever my sister is and that's the only condition I have," my brother says kissing my forehead.
I heard some dramatic gasps from others.

"You can." Bhu- uh-uh, Papa says.

"So now you have to let my patient take some rest." A familiar voice comes from the doorway and our heads snap in that direction.

"How are you feeling, Dhriti?" Anamika asked taking me in a hug and her soothing floral fragrance enveloped me.

"Better," I said wrapping my hands around her. She is not in her usual hospital scrubs, she is wearing powder blue sleeveless Kurta and jeans. Either she is coming from home or going home.

"Are you coming from home?" I asked her.

"No, I'm going home. Yesterday I didn't go from here." She said to me sitting beside me. Now my brother and she are sitting on either side of me. An idea pops up in my mind. Why can't I make her my sister-in-law? She is good, kind and very sweet indeed a sunshine girl. I like her very much. My brother will also like her because there is no less in her to be disliked. Can I proceed with this?

"Why?" I asked her after keeping my thoughts on the other side of my brain to plan it later.

"What dumb question is that? When my best friend is in ICU here, how can I go to my home? Anyway, my mama is going to give me a stomach full of lectures instead of some food. So I decided after seeing you, I can go to my home." She passed me her charming smile showing her dimples.

"Then. . ." She leaned closer "Someone has been waiting outside for you since yesterday and keeps asking me about your condition, secretly." She whispered in my ears so no one could hear us. My brows furrowed, who is that checking up on me secretly?

"Aarush Malhotra." She answered my unasked question. Aarush is here, a smile made its way to my lips unknowingly. Even his mere name is enough to make me smile.

"What you both are murmuring?" Ishaan cocked his brow.

"Best friends stuff," Anamika said winking at me. I shook my head. Who will say she is two years older than me? Same age as Isha Di.

"We're also best friends, so why can't you share that stuff with us also?" Arjun asked hoping his hands on his hip.

"No, it's a secret between us. Now she has to take some rest. So you all go to your houses and fresh up." Anamika said to them.

"No, we are not going anywhere." Aditi Ma said.

"Yeah, when she is here how we can go home, Anamika." My brother also said.

"Look, you all are standing like this since yesterday. It's not good, you all need some rest. If you want to take care of Dhriti properly, your health should be good, right? So go to your home, freshen up, take some rest and come back. Even Vikram you came here yesterday after a hectic flight and you don't even have an ounce of sleep or even food. It will really affect your health." Anamika lectures everyone.

"Anamika is right, you guys go and freshen up. I'm fine now." I said to them, from my voice, everyone could understand how fine I was.

"But how can we leave you alone?" My brother asked.

"I will stand with Riti, I already went home and freshened up so I will stay here tonight," Ruhi said and everyone agreed with that.

"So your problem solved, right? So now all of you go out from here, Dhriti needs rest. " Anamika said and all of them went out of the room after giving me kisses and hugs except Aju and Ishaan.

"Now I have to say in another language to you both to go out from here." Anamika sarcastically asked them.

"You don't have any right to make us go out of this room." Aju retorted.

"I'm a doctor and if I say to go out you have to. Isn't that privilege enough?" She asked him.

"Riti, I'm going and Ru, take care of my Riti," Aju said patting Ruhi's shoulder.

"As per your order sir, can you please go out now? I need some peace." Ruhi scowled.

"What a crisis Arjun! Even your fiance doesn't seem to respect you. Poor him." Anamika taunted him.

"Yeah. I pity you, Aju." Ishaan high five with Anamika.

"Look, how people taunting me because of you. At least show some respect in public. . ." Aju hisses.

"Now he is begging for respect." Ishaan remarks.

"I don't do any fake things, Aju," Ruhi says patting his cheeks.

"Damn!" Anamika says.

"I don't know what possessed me when I decided to get engaged with you. If I go back in time, I will surely going to change that decision." Aju snaps.

"Actually it's not possible," Ishaan says.

"What?" Aju glares at Ishaan.

"Going back in time. Now also time traveling machine has not been invented, Aju. So it's practically impossible to go back in time." Anamika says biting back her laugh.

"Riti, bye. I will come tomorrow. If I stay a second here, I will commit three murders." Aju gives me a quick hug and goes out of the room not before glaring other three.

"Bye Arjun." Anamika waves her hand. He also waved back.

"Bye." He snapped. Then we all burst out laughing.

"Okay Lily, I'm also leaving, I will come after freshening up." He gives me a quick hug.

"Bye, Anu." Ishaan gives a hug to Anamika also.

"Bye, take care of your hand." She said.

"I will," Ishaan says and the next moment his is also out of the room.

"Then I'm also going, guys. Dhriti take care, okay." Anamika hugs me and then Ruhi.

"Bye," Anamika says and goes out of the room after closing the door.

I'm really feeling tired now.

"Riti, go to sleep, your eyes are drowsy. I will be here. . ." She said and caressed my hair and then slowly sleep consumed me. But Aarush . . .

❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎
•°• ✾ •°•

Here is the new update. How was the chapter?

If you like the chapter don't forget to press ☆ button after reading the chapter.

Don't hesitate to comment. I'm reading each and every comments and it is really an encouragement for me.

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

36.9K 3.3K 11
๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž "๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐, ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐ž๐š๐ฅ." หšใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โœฆใ€€ใ€€ใ€€.ใ€€ใ€€. ใ€€โ€ˆหšใ€€.ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ . โœฆใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ Adhvik Kapoor, the self m...
775K 23.2K 40
โ€ข BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES โ€ข โ€ข COMPLETED โ€ข โ€ข STANDALONE โ€ข ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
4.4K 392 21
"You said that you hated me," I said to him. "Before I met you, I didn't know what love was. You've made my life peaceful and happy. Your smile softe...
152K 8.7K 63
"Look what I have become in your love! Every time you are around me it makes me go crazy ! I can't even think of a future that you won't be a part of...