A Magical Twist | Disney vari...

By Your_StxryTeller

๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐š ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ค๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๏ฟฝ... More

A Magical Twist
Y/N
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
IMPORTANT A/N!!
024
025
026
027
028

VALENTINE SPECIAL

2.6K 105 68
By Your_StxryTeller

━━━━━━━━━━━♡━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐱 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑

After the defeat of the Evil Queen, Winter White became the official King of his Kingdom. Along side him was his Wife; Y/n L/n, now known as Y/n White.

They found each other at the time where Winter was in the assumed hunted forest. She helped him on his escape and reassured him that the forest isn't hunted, the eyes we're just her furry friends. At first Winter was startled, but immediately relaxed when he saw the divine girl who had the angelic voice that was spoken unto him.

As time passed, staying in the cottage of the dwarves together, Winter soon fell in love deeply for her. For a boy who believes in true love, he knows it was her, his true love.

Currently, Y/n was at the garden of the Castle, talking and having fun with her animal friends. "Darling," A voice called from behind. She turned around to spot her husband, Winter. He had a smile on his face, a bright smile. However, she also noticed that he was hiding something behind his back. She smiled and slowly stood up from the grass and made her way to her husband.

"Yes, love?" The smooth, loving voice of her Wife melted him in the inside. The way she called him Love... He could listen to her voice everytime, every passion second, minutes, hours, days, and so on.

Winter peeked over behind her back to see the animals watching. "I may need to steal my Queen from you, if you don't mind." The animals nodded and left.

Y/n crossed her arms over her chest, and spoke. "Okay... What're you hiding?" A mischievous smirk crept over at her face as she raised a brow. Winter chuckled and revealed the bouquet of roses that he was holding. "For you, My love."

She gasped, it was her favorite flowers, Roses. Slowly, she took it out of his hands and smelled it. The blissful scent entered her nostrils, she breathed out and directly look at her husband. "Thank you, Winter."

Without saying another word, Winter cupped her cheeks and crashed his lips unto her, she of course didn't wasted any time soon and kissed back. Their lips moving in sync, not wanting this moment to end but their lungs says other wise.

They slowly pulled away from each other. Winter licked his lips, wanting to taste more of his wife. "How about let's continue this to our room, shall we?" The smirk didn't left, but a blushed appeared by Winter's act. Which was him licking his lips.

"We shall."

━━━━━━━━━━━♡━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐀𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐍 𝐱 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑

Being with a merman can be challenging, Princess Y/n who had fallen in love with a merman who's name is Aaron, the Prince of the sea. No one knows yet, well except for Eric, Y/n's older brother because he caught her sneaking out in the middle of the night and that made her explain everything. And Flounder of course knows as well.

Aaron and Y/n we're both dating, even though Aaron is a merman while Y/n was a human. It was tough, especially if his father forbids him to go to the surface. Y/n claimed a spot near the castle where no one really knows or go to. They always meet there at least twice a day or more. The place was a little island, it was enough to make a place to stay in for hours.

Now they were talking to each other, enjoying each other's company. Aaron was hugging Y/n's legs while his head rested on her lap as she plays with his hair. Her legs were under the waters while half of Aaron's body was at the surface, laying his head at her lap, enjoying the way her fingers brush through his red hair.

"Aaron, do you think this could work out. Like last forever?" Y/n suddenly asked. Aaron lifted his head from her lap, worrying about why she would ask that. "I don't know... But I want it to! I want─ need you in my life!"

Before Y/n could answer back, Aaron had already pulled her in the waters as they sunk in the waters, the Red hair didn't waste anytime, he grabbed her by the waist and kissed her. Despite being in the waters, she didn't hesitate to kiss him back. His arms wrapped itself around her waist, and her hands made it's way to his neck. It was a very pleasing kiss, his tongue slid into her mouth, both of their tongues danced with each other... It was such a bliss.

Aaron didn't want to stop, he was enjoying the way her lips are unto his, the way their tongue danced with each other, and her being with him. He knows it's wrong for him to be with her because of the difference between their species... But he couldn't help it.

Slowly, Y/n was losing oxygen, she tapped her shoulder to make him stop. It worked and he pulled away with a confused look. He tilts his head, Y/n rose from the waters and quickly catches air for herself.

"Hehe, sorry I forgot that you need air." Aaron apologized. "But can we still continue?"

Y/n grinned and nodded. As soon as he saw her agree, his lips were already on hers.

━━━━━━━━━━━♡━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐱 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑

Surprisingly, it was a peaceful day in the Moors. No arguing between the fairies, even the creatures and no trouble has been caused.

A pair of strong, feathered wings trapped Y/n from behind. She yelped in surprise but relaxed when she recognizes the wings. This time, a pair of arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer to someone. And that someone was Maleficent.

Y/n chuckled. "Miss me too much?" She teased. "Don't start, little dove." He quickly replied to her teasing with a deep tone. He won't admit it, but by his movements, he dearly missed her. He had been with the other Fae, training the little ones to fly or do magic.

She rolled her eyes. "Even if you don't say it, I know you miss me."

Maleficent groaned, and leaned in towards her face. "Are you challenging me, little dove?"

"Maybe." That was the only response she had with a sly smile. Maleficent raised a brow, and spoke. "Oh? Well then." He held her waist firmly and flew above the skies, his wings flapping as they fly up in the air. This wasn't her first time, they had flown together several times before. With Maleficent holding her and her holding unto him.

Once they were finally high in the sky, the sun beginning to set, they stared into each others eyes before slowly leaning in.

And soon enough, their lips collided.

Maleficent's hand made it's way to the back of her neck, deepening the kiss. Their bodies attached to each other, and soon enough the kiss turned into a heated one. His lips traveled down to her jaw then neck. He left wet kisses that made her whimper. He licked her neck, bit the soft, tender flesh of his love. A moan can be heard from her.

"Maleficent..." She moaned out. Slowly pulling away from her neck, he stared at her eyes before staring at the mark he left for her. His hand that was on the back of her neck traced the mark. "My mark looks better on you," He stared at her again, a smirk laid on his lips. "But it would look even more better if your neck was covered in all of it."

━━━━━━━━━━━♡━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐱 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑

As Rory walked back and forth, he couldn't help but worry. His anxiety is growing every passing second.

The ring on his hand was waiting for it to be placed on someone's finger; Y/n's finger. "Calm down, Rory." The strong voice of his Godfather, Maleficent tried once again. He stopped on his tracks, his eyes meeting his Godfathers. He sighed and spoke. "I just... I just hope she says Yes."

"She'll do," Maleficent said. "Now, she's going to be here any second. I must go, and don't worry too much. She'll say Yes."

Rory nodded, Maleficent flew away and just like he said, Y/n came running towards the Garden made specially for her. "Love, I heard you needed help."

Rory gave a warm smile and pecked her lips. He loves how concerning she is, specially towards him. "Yes. I do need help." Y/n raised her brow. "What is it then?"

Rory took a deep breath and knelt down with one knee. He took out the ring he hid behind him and showed it in front of her. "Y/n, my beloved. You've been the only one I had eyes for my entire life, you're the one who helped me and went through any struggles. Even if it was my own, you still didn't left my side."

Y/n was getting the memo, he was proposing to her. Proposing! She could feel her eyes building waters already, this was it.

"You're an amazing person. I love you till the day I die. Y/n L/n, will you be my Wife forever?" The tears that was being held soon trailed down at her cheeks. Her lips parted, she covered her mouth and nodded. "Yes! Yes!" She repeated.

Rory quickly stood up with a wide, bright smile on his face. Taking her hand in his, he placed the ring in her ring finger. It fits perfectly.

She stared at it before being held up, getting twirled around by her fiance. She chuckled, and so did he. Once her feet touched the ground again, his lips were on her already. Rory's lips parted a little and spoke. "You'll be the most beautiful Bride, I love you, Y/n."

"And I love you to."

━━━━━━━━━━━♡━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐎 𝐱 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑

The Sea sorcerer poked his head out of the water. His eyes scanning on the shore if anyone is in there. Once it's clear, he rose himself from the waters. As he did, his tentacles showed. He used his magic to transform himself into a human, for him, he didn't like it. However, he would do it for a certain someone; Y/n.

He fixed his attire. He wore a black suit, black pants, black shoes, and for his inside shirt was white and a dark purple tie to go along. His hair was perfectly neat. He strolled his way to where Y/n was located; in their place.

She was waiting inside the gazebo somewhere part in the forest close to the shores. When a figure appeared walking towards the structure, she smiled and ran towards him.

"Orso!" She quickly wrapped her arms around his waist, burying her face onto his chest. He placed a hand on her scalp and brushed his fingers through her hair. He looked down at her, she was shorter than him, more fragile. "I can tell that you've missed me." Orso stated.

Y/n slowly pulled away from the hug. Orso took out a shell necklace from inside his suit and held it up for her to see. Her face brightened. It was such a beautiful shell, and carved on it was her name.

While enchanted by the shell, Orso walked behind her, moving her hair out of the way to place the necklace around her neck. "This is yours, dear. An enchanted Shell necklace just for you."

She looked down at it, it was beautiful. A smile formed on her lips, as she turned to Orso who was grinning at her. "This necklace will tell me where you are, who you're with, if you're in danger or not." He pointed.

"I love it... Thank you, Orso." He moved a strand of hair out of her face, then gently cupped her cheek with his hand. The other one made it's way behind her back and pulled her close to his body. His thumb rubbed her bottom lip,

"You know you're mine, right?"

She nodded.

"Good." His lips placed itself on hers, as they share a passionate kiss.

━━━━━━━━━━━♡━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐅𝐋𝐘𝐍𝐍 𝐱 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑

It was a nice day in the Kingdom of Corona. Bouquets of flowers are everywhere, hearts hanging around the place, chocolates and sweets being sold. It was Valentine's Day.

Flynn was trying to find the perfect valentines gift with the help of the long, blonde haired prince; Ray. Flynn kept changing his mind, wanting the best gift for his perfect girl; Y/n. An outstanding young woman who caught his attention years ago. And now, they're both finally together. And this was their first Valentine's as a couple.

"What about this?" Ray suggested countless of times of different types of gifts. But Flynn kept denying it or would either think about it. Ray just hopes that this is it, the gift he'll choose because they've been out in town ever since sunrise.

Flynn took a look at it, the necklace. It was a locket shaped heart that you can put a photo in. After debating in his mind, he nodded. "Ah! Finally!" Ray exclaimed in relief. Pascal wasn't with them or Max, they were accompanying Y/n at the very moment. Making sure that they don't cross paths yet. As Y/n was also looking for a gift for Flynn.

"Can F + (Your First letter of your name) engraved on it?" Flynn asked, the seller nodded and took it preparing his tools to do what the costumer requested.

Flynn turned to the blonde prince. "I'll be right back, stay here in case it's done."

"Sure, where are you going though?" Ray replied. "Gonna buy some flowers and chocolates." With that said, Flynn left.

Flynn went looking for a bouquet of Roses and Y/n's favorite chocolates. He found a box of chocolate shaped like a heart and a lovely bouquet. He paid and went back to where he left Ray. When he got there, the Seller was handing the necklace to Ray already, it was done.

"Oh, you're here." Ray walked towards Flynn and gave it to him. "I already paid it, so no worries!" Flynn appreciated his friend, who thought that the long lost prince of Corona was gonna be his friend? Welp, Y/n did.

"Thanks Ray, I just hope she likes it." Flynn stared down at the necklace, a smile forming on his face.

The two men soon left to go to the place where they were gonna meet Y/n.

The said girl was holding a ring, engraved in it was their initials. She quickly his it when she spotted Flynn already in the boat waiting for her.

Once Flynn saw her, he quickly stood up from the boat and went to her. "Sweetheart!" His strong arms wrapped itself around her waist, holding her close to him as he inhaled the sweet scent.

Y/n chuckled. "Hey Pretty Boy."

They slowly pulled away, both holding hands with each other. "Cmon now," He gave her a peck on the lips. "I got everything ready."

"Did you now?" She teases. The ex-thief rolled his eyes and dragged her to the boat. The flowers, chocolates and necklace was hidden somewhere in the boat, the sun was slowly starting to set as Flynn rowed the boat when they were settled in.

"So... What were you two up to this morning?" She asked. Flynn's breath hitched. "Oh, uhm... He was asking me for advice─ Yeah, Advice!"

The H/c haired girl could sense a lie, but shrugged anyway.

Flynn is a thief. An ex-thief. He could lie and make people believe him, but when it comes to her, he couldn't seem to lie straight.

A conversation between them emerged as they finally made it to a great spot on the waters, the sun beginning to set. And it caught the attention of Y/n. She stared at it, a beautiful sunset. She wondered if Flynn would like her gift.

Unknown to her, while she stares at the sunset, he carefully took out the bouquet, chocolate and necklace. He waited for her to turn around, with the bouquet and chocolates on his hands and the necklace in his pocket.

"Hey, Flynn, I have something to─" She was cut off by what she saw. Her lips parted.

"Here, it's for you, Sweetheart." Flynn gave the bouquet and chocolates to her. She took it, smelling the rose scent in her nostrils. "Thank you, Flynn."

"I have something for you─" They both said at the same time as they took out a small box. They both laughed. "So that's what you two were up to. Your lying was obvious, pretty boy." She chimed.

Flynn chuckled. "Well yeah. Y/n, sweetheart, I hope you like it." He opened the box, inside was a gorgeous necklace, engraved on it was their initials. Y/n gasped upon seeing it, slowly reaching out to take it. Once it was in her hands, she examined it and realized it was a locket. "I already put our picture in it." Flynn said, she opened the locket and found their first picture, more like mini portrait of their other portrait that Ray made.

Y/n smiled, and put it around her neck. "I love it, Flynn." She took out a box from her pocket and opened it in front of him. "And this is for you."

"So we got each other almost the same thing, ey, sweetheart?" With a smirk plastered on his face, he took it and wore it. Seeing their initials there also.

The sun had set, their faces leaning into each other until their lips were attached to one another. It was slow, romantic, and gentle. It was Perfect.

━━━━━━━━━━━♡━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐱 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑

Ray panicked around his room, pacing back and forth while Flynn and Pascal were watching him with an amused, also bored expression. Ray has been like this for an hour by now.

"What if─" Ray was cut off by Flynn interrupting him. "Okay, okay, we're stopping you right there!" He stood next to his pal and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Knowing my sister, she's gonna love it!" He tried to make him less worried as he stared at the portrait Ray made for his sunshine; Y/n.

"I just hope so..." Ray mumbled. The painting he made was them together, only the two of them, staring at each other with such a loving stare. It made him smile. For years, he had been up in the tower until the day that the two siblings found him. She was the only girl he had eyes for.

A few hours later, Y/n strolled at the hallways of the castle. She just came back from Arianna, known as the Queen of Corona, they spent time together this day. More likely because Ray asked his mother to.

"Ray?" Y/n called out, she opened the door to his room to peek a little. But the room was empty, no Ray in sight. She sighed and went inside. It was a tiring day for her. All she wanted to do was cuddle up besides Ray and sleep.

She spotted a portrait, a painting sitting on the chair. However, it was facing the opposite.

Walking towards it, she went around it to see. She knew it was one of Ray's masterpiece, but what she didn't expect was it was a painting of the both of them. She gasped.

She wondered, whats the special occasion for him to paint it?

"Oh, Sunshine!" A cheery voice boomed inside the room. She turned and saw the long, blonde prince. "Hey Hon." She opened her arms for him to come to her, which he did and gave her a tight hug.

Placing a kiss on her forehead, he cupped her cheeks. "I see you've seen the painting I made of us." She nodded at his words. "Do you... Do you like it?"

"I love it, Hon. But what's the special occasion?" She asked rather confused.

Earlier, before he came into the room, he had spoken to his mom about their day together. It went well, despite her tiredness today, her lack of energy.

"It's our anniversary, Sunshine." He gave her a kiss on the lips, and after a minute, he parted away. Before she could respond, he spoke. "And don't worry, you're tired. That's why you may forgotten. Mom told me that you've been tired lately, something wrong, Sunshine?"

She sighed and leaned her head to his chest, she could hear his heartbeat, a calming sound for her. "I don't know, I'm just... Tired."

She yelped when Ray suddenly picked her up bridal style and placed her on his bed with him besides her. He pulled her at him, her head resting on his chest. "Sleep, Sunshine. Take some rest I'll be here when you wake up." He rubbed her back, whispering sweet things at her, occasionally kissing the top of her head. And slowly, she fell asleep. His hair wrapped around them, or just surrounded them.

━━━━━━━━━━━♡━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐖 𝐱 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑

It was a perfect day in Arendelle. The breeze was perfect, everything was going smoothly.

However, in this case, Andrew was getting ready for a picnic date with Y/n. With the help of his brother of course. "Does this looks good?"

Before could Elias answer, Andrew changed his mind again. "Oh! How about this one?"

Elias sighed. "Andrew, look, you look great. Besides, I doubt that she would even care what you're wearing."

"Yeah I just want things to runs smooth as possible." Andrew clasped his hands together, and snatched the bouquet of flowers from the bedside table. He took a deep breath and walked out of the room with his brother.

The picnic was already set, all needs now was Andrew picking Y/n up at her room in the Castle. "Alright, I'll be going now. You got this." Elias and Andrew parted ways, Elias still had King duties to attend to and filling in for Andrew, the spare or otherwise known as the Prince.

Andrew fixed himself before knocking at the door of Y/n. "Coming!" A shout from the inside can be heard, it was clear that it was from Y/n. Soon enough the doors opened revealing a gorgeous young woman who wore a dress.

"So, how do I look?" She asked. Andrew grinned. "Twirl." By his command, she twirled so he can see her dress. After she twirled, she was immediately pulled in by Andrew, hugging her tight and smelling her scent that was so addicting.

Y/n giggled. "By the way, this for you, my dear." He pulled away and held out the bouquet from behind his back. "Gorgeous flowers for a gorgeous woman like you." He winked.

And that made her blush. She slowly took the flowers and smiled. "Thank you, Andrew."

He stepped closer until there was only a little gap between them. He placed a kiss on her head before offering a hand. "Let's go! Can't let our Picnic date waiting."

Y/n laughed. "Yeah, alright." She took his hand as Andrew excitedly dragged her out of the castle to a perfect spot that no one could disturb them.

Arriving at the location, the picnic area was right under a tree. A picnic basket set on the checkered blanket with some flowers surrounding the area.

"Wow." That was the only word left of Y/n's mouth when she saw it. Andrew chuckled. "Cmon."

The day went on by chatters with each other, bird watching, activities such as Y/n sketching, eating, and some shares of hugs, kisses and sweet talks.

Until one moment...

Andrew caught himself staring too much at her as she rants about her brother, Kristoff, was being clumsy yesterday. She suddenly stopped when  she realized that Andrew was staring at her.

They both didn't say a word. Soon enough, they lean closer until their lips touched. A sweet, innocent kiss... That turned too passionate.

Andrew's arm wrapped around her waist and moved her closer to him, not wanting to let go, he deepened the kiss by tilting her head. After a few minutes, they parted and stared into each others eyes before Andrew lowered his head and leaned into her shoulder. Since it was an off-shoulder dress, he kissed it. And soon licked it, leaving wet kisses that made her moan.

"Mmm..." He loved hearing that. Her moans, and the fact that it was him that made her make that sounds.

"I love you, Y/n."

━━━━━━━━━━━♡━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐒 𝐱 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑

The Ice King exited the meeting room. He just got back from another meeting with some allies, trading partners and such. As a King, it was his duties. Stressful duties sometimes.

It was already night, all he could think about was his Queen; Y/n. Knowing her, she might have slept already or she has been waiting for him. At the thought of that, he made his way to their room.

"Snowflake?" He opened the door to their room to find a awake Y/n. Reading a book, sitting on a cushion chair. Her head snapped towards the door. "Elias," She stood up and ran towards him, practically lunging herself onto him. Even though, Elias was more stronger than her.

He chuckled. He picked her up by the waist and told her to wrap her legs around his. She did what she told, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.

Elias responded back, and soon pulled away from it. Y/n ruffled his perfectly, neat hair. He grinned and made his way to their bed with her in his arms.

He placed her down, she backed away as he moved closer to her.

Once he was close and she stopped, they didn't wasted anytime as their lips smashed into each other. His lips moved to her jaw, leaving trails of kisses at her jaw to her neck. He sucked at her flesh. A moan came out of her mouth, her hands traveled to his white hair and gripped it making him groan in pleasure.

"Elias..." He shush her, slowly taking her nightwear off and his own outfit.

This night was gonna be full of sounds in their room.

━━━━━━━━━━━♡━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔 𝐱 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑

The bookworm boy never thought of someone coming in his life and filling every hole in him, sometimes he couldn't really believe it. At first he dreamed about adventure, love, magic and all, but now it was real. He's with a Princess!

He loves her with all his heart, and the fact that they share a passion for books. It was no wonder how they got along so well then ended up being together. Every now and then, the Castle staff's and even Adam himself would find them at the library or somewhere in or out the castle reading a book.

Right now, it was winter, the snowflakes dropped at every place. The ponds, waters from outside are solid ice, the grounds and trees were covered in thick snow.

In the library, near the fireplace, Y/n was sat reading a book with a warm blanket over her shoulders. Snuggled up in some pillows near her at the couch. As she flips the next page of the book, she stumbled upon a quite intimate one.

𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚐𝚊𝚣𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚠𝚑𝚘'𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚒𝚖, 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚎? 𝙷𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗, 𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛, 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝?

"𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜! 𝙾𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢─" 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚌𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚋𝚢 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚙𝚜 𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜. 𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝. 𝙸𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝, 𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙷𝚎 𝚜𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚕𝚢 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍.

"𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎, 𝚖𝚘𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝙸 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚐𝚒𝚝." 𝙰𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚎𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜, 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚜, 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚜, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚍.

She continued reading, not knowing that someone was behind her. "And here I thought you were reading something innocent, princess." A familiar voice from behind her startled her making her jump. "Ho─How long have you been... There?" Y/n stuttered.

Beau chuckled and went around the couch and sat close to her. "Long enough to see what you are reading. You know, I can do much more than that if you'd like."

Y/n rolled her eyes. "Being a flirt now, huh?"

He placed a hand on her thigh. "Well yes." Y/n scooted over closer to him, resting her head on his chest as he covered them both with the blanket. She noticed that he was also holding a book on his hands. "And what's this?" She snatched the book from his grip and looked at the title. "Hey! How are you so fast now, princess?"

"You're just distracted." She responded as she opened at a random page. It was a fantasy book, full of magic and adventure like what Beau likes. She handed it back to him which Beau took. She laid down again, snuggling herself to him.

"You're so warm..." She mumbled. Beau giggled. He placed a kiss on her forehead, then the bridge of her nose, then the tip of it, and finally, her lips. Another passionate kiss they share.

Y/n's hand made it's way to his hair, she took his mini ponytail off. Tugging it just enough to make him groan. "Princess..." He moaned.

Before it could go any further, a loud, deep voice interrupted. "Ahem." Added with a fake cough. They both immediately pulled away with a deep blush on their faces. Clearly, Adam saw that, Y/n's brother.

"Er─ uhm... H-Hi..." She stuttered. Adam raised a brow, his arms crossed over his chest. Seeing his little sister making out with someone is a little uncomfortable for him. "Yeah, well, it already happened, I saw it and wished I didn't saw it. You two better go to bed after this, it's already night."

Y/n gulped. "Yes brother."

He left and both of them sigh in relief. But laughed at the same time. "Maybe next time, princess." He kissed the top of her head and smiled.

━━━━━━━━━━━♡━━━━━━━━━━━

A/n : Keep in mind, this is a one shot for Valentine's Day, I know it may be late, but I posted an announcement days ago if you all want to request something for this one shot. However, no one requested and requesting is CLOSED! This also doesn't follow the Book, I hope you enjoy! 💝

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100K READS AND 100 FOLLOWERS! COVER IF THE BOOK IS FRESHLY NEW AND THE NEXT CHAPTER WOULD BE POSTED IN A FEW DAYS.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.4K 1.6K 30
"๐‘ƒ๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ... ๐ผ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข." ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ค, ๐š๐ฅ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐š๏ฟฝ...
5.9K 220 12
โ” โ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ. ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ.โž OR โ” ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๏ฟฝ...
123K 3.3K 20
"สแดแดœ สŸแดแด แด‡แด… แดแด‡ แดษดแด„แด‡, ษช'แด sแดœส€แด‡ สแดแดœ แด„แด€ษด สŸแดแด แด‡ แดแด‡ แด€ษขแด€ษชษด ส€ษชษขสœแด›?" ๐™’๐™–๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ! ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๏ฟฝ...
21.1K 414 31
Posting Yandere/Dark TMNT x reader stories for every day of October.