Adhira~ His Second Chance Love

بواسطة writeranamikaa

BOOK ONE of His Love series<3 Adhira Awasthi A single mother and a nursery teacher admires the things everyon... المزيد

Introduction
00| Adhira
00|Akanksh
01| Hello?
02| Plan
03| The birthday (part 1)
04| The birthday (part 2)
05| Mehendi
06| Wedding
07| Gift
08| Mr Jerk
10| Pasta Fiasco
11| Sick day
12| The meet
13| One day
Announcement- His Royal bride!
14| His caring side
15| The knowing game
announcement!
16| Intruder

09| Reception

1.3K 97 5
بواسطة writeranamikaa

Unknown POV

You look so pretty in this dress baby girl but the vermillion of Akanksh Singh Chauhan isn't suiting you well enough.

Oh well!

Soon you will marry me, and you will do it happily because you Adhira, will love me and only me.

I'll tame you and destroy you evil husband. Then you won't have to endure him anymore.

"What are you planning to do? It is suppose to be our mission don't you know?"

"Oh I know it real well so here's what you are going to do. Go to their reception party and meet the not so happily married couple, afterall you were invited by him"

"No action?"

"No, we are going to wait and we will save my Adhira from that monster" the smirk on my face brings so much pleasure inside me.

"No suck!"

"Pleasure seeking huh?"

The person unbuttons my pants and take my already hard dick on their hands but all I think about Adhira.

No women can be ever compared to her beauty.

Fuck!

So pretty and mine

All mine

Akanksh should watch his back now.

Authors POV

"Hi, I am Siddharth Malhotra, Akanksh's best friend" he grabbed Adhira' hand and kissed the back of her palm.

"Hello I am Adhira Awas- Singh Chauhan" she smiled politely towards him, mainly to cover her embarrassarment

"You never smile for me like that" Akanksh mumbled which Adhira couldn't understand.

"Pardon?"

"Nothing" strange because she thought that he did say something.

"Photos don't do any justice to your beauty Ranisa, you are absolutely gorgeous " Adhira blushed and smiled at Siddharth's comment.

"You sure know how to make your place in a woman's heart, don't you?" And he just grinned, confirming her statement.

"Didn't you have some work to complete? What about the agreement papers which were to be signed by Mr Rathore?" Why is he getting irritated? Adhira thought.

"Sure I have" Siddharth smirked "It was a pleasure to meet you Adhira, promise that you will meet me soon" and with that he went towards the bar counter.

"Don't mind him. He looks crazy but has a good heart" he looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"Yeah he does have a unique style of him own" she smiled a small smile towards Akanksh.

"Let's go to the stage, I would like to introduce both you and Aradhya to the whole media" he said and took hold of her small hand in his large one.

Today he has been nothing but gentle towards her which was strange considering Akanksh's behaviour.

Him holding my hand is just me living in my Wattpad fantasy she thought.

It is weird that this man gives her all the 'butterflies' and they haven't had a decent conversation since their wedding date was decided.

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you all for attending this function so last minute. I appreciate each and everyone's presence here tonight. As you know, I got married yesterday to the most beautiful person in this entire world and I would like to introduce her to the entire world, Mrs Adhira Akanksh Singh Chauhan!"

Clap echoed through the banquet in synchrony as Adhira went up the stage along with Ayaan and Aradhya who were holding her hand tightly.

The camera men and reporters allowed inside were all invited by Akanksh as they were the finest ones in the media industry. He didn't want that same action to be repeated which happened during them entering the banquet hall.

As soon as Adhira was close enough to Akanksh, he slipped his hands behind her waist and pulled her closer while Aradhya was standing between both of them, confused as to why these people are flashing big lights on them. Ayaan however was accustomed so he was quietly standing near Adhira and holding her lehenga.

"Meet my wife Adhira and my daughter Aradhya Singh Chauhan. I want everyone to respect them just like me if not more. Any slip ups will be monitored personally by me and I think I don't have to explain as to what happens if anyone messes with what's mine. Please enjoy the rest of the night!"

With that Akanksh grab hold of Aradhya's hand and leave the stage with his wife and son behind him.

After sometime when Adhira was chatting with her father, Sujata and Ishita came towards them.

"Beta according to the rituals after three to four days you have to come home for paghphere rasam but as me and your papa are going to Mumbai and return after a month, we have to shift the date. Is it okay beta?" Sujata asked as she knew how bad her daughter was missing her parents.

"Yes maa, i understand. Right now Masi's condition is much more important than the rasam and she needs you there" Adhira understood that her Masi's health was a priority right now as sujata loved her sister more than anyone in this world. Hearing her daughter say these words, sujata felt like she raised her daughter well and kissed her forehead in affection.

"And because of the delay, you can say for a week or two right?" Ishita said while smiling which made Adhira nod and grin like a child.

"Mummaaaa!" She looked back at her daughter who was running towards her "Mumma, can you hewlp me go to the washroom please?" Adhira smiled and a pouting Aradhya and took her to the washroom after taking a leave from the others.

"Thank you mumma" Aradhya kissed Adhira's cheek when she finally fixed her dress and ran outside to find her brother.

"Your daughter is really cute! And also congratulations on your wedding"

"I didn't know anyone was here inside the stalls" she was wondering that but ended up saying it to the girl who h made the girl smile.

"I am so sorry if I scared you, actually my dress got stained and I had to get it clean" she mumbled.

"No, no it's fine and thank you so much! I am Adhira" Adhira smiled and extended her hand towards the girl.

"Who doesn't know Ranisa of Rajasthan, Well I am Jeevika Mehra!" And shook Adhira's hand too.

The girls did some chit chatting and promised to meet soon as they exchanged their number.

"Kaha thi aap?" Akanksh looked at her coming from the washroom.

"You can see that I came from the washroom obviously" she said with a sarcastic tone which reminded Akanksh of their first meeting. She was just as sassy as then.

"Hello Mr Chauhan" a voice made Akanksh come back from his dream and Adhira looked at her.

The lady was wearing a short blood red dress which was a deep v neck, that made everyone get a good view at her breasts. The red lipstick on her lips which were smirking at her husband didn't sit right with her.

"Well isn't it Reeva Sehgal in all her glory. Kind of surprised as why your husband didn't care to join my event?" Akanksh didn't like her or her husband a bit but since it benefited his company a bit more than it would do without them, he keeps a somewhat friendly relationship with them.

"He's busy. A big buisness man like my husband has too much work. But in his absence i thought that my presence will be appreciated. Also I was to curious to see our very new gossip, Mrs Adhira."

She finally took a good look at Adhira and a look of distaste was noticable on her face.

"Well well, hello there. I have to tell you that for a queen, you don't look that strong you know?" And she winked at Adhira.

How dare she? Thought Adhira

Bitch doesn't stand here, in my wedding reception and tell me shit.

"Courage is something that is not shown all the times miss, as enemies might take that as an advantage over you. Don't want to suffer because of that, do you?" Her face said it all. She was red from embarrassment and did excused herself as a friend was waiting for her.

"You did good" Akanksh leaned in closer to Adhira so only she can hear him.

Her taking a stand for her respect made Akanksh happy as he realised that she wasn't a person that will cower to what others would think and for that he now thinks that Adhira might just be more to what she shows.

"Well I try" she smiled at him with a playful grin and he knew,

Either she will fix him or break him all over again.

✿⁠  ✿⁠  ✿⁠ 

This was a much smaller chapter but the good news is that I am almost done with chapter ten! So I'll probably post in a day or two? Please be patient!

Do vote and comment ✨❤️

I love u all!

~Anamika❤️💃🏾

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

290K 17.2K 50
A cycle of falling in love, marrying, and falling out again leads to love. Because love is the endgame. __________ The Chauhan's are one of the most...
49.2K 4K 32
Abhiraj Singh A 26 y/o man who is the king of Rajasthan. He just cares about two people his mother and younger brother and his business. He never th...
1.9M 107K 89
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
Izhaar بواسطة Aaviah

العاطفية

163K 8.6K 29
"To the heartbeat that quickens at your touch, a melody only our souls can truly dance to......." IZHAAR: Sanity to my Insanity and Peace to my Chaos...