Suffering Part 4: New Blood

SnaddysPet द्वारा

This is part 4 in the series of Suffering. Arrival of the next generation of Snapes. अधिक

Fall Equinox/New Beginings
January 23, 1999 Part 1
January 23, 1999 Part 2
January 24, 1999 Part 1: Arrival
January 24, 1999 Part: 2
January 24, 1999 Part: 3
January 24, 1999 Part: 4
January 25th, 1999
January 30, 1999 Part 1
January 30, 1999 Part: 2
Date Night Part 1
Date Night Part: 2
Date Night Part: 3
Date Night Part: 4
Teasing Part 1
Teasing Part 2
Suffering Part 2
Insufferable Twat
Insufferable Twat Part 2
Potion Plan B
You're Too Little
You're Too Little Part 2
Author Notes
You're Too Little Part 3
You're Too Little Part 4
Power Struggle
Power Struggle Part 2
Power Struggle Part 3
Perhaps I was wrong
We Belong to Each Other
Date Night 2, Part 1
Date Night 2 Part 2
Date Night 2, Part 3
Date Night 2, Part 4
Familiar
Familiar Part 2
Familiar Part 3
Familiar Part 4
Malfoy Manor Part 1
Malfoy Manor Part 2
Alfie's Betrayal
A Flashback
Later that Evening
Shopping Trip
The Best P*ssy Eater
Date Night Part 3, Part 1
Date Night 3, Part 2
Date Night 3, Part 3
Kings Cross
Kings Cross Part 2
Weak Daddy
School Morning
Spring Break Part 1
Spring Break Part 2
Spring Break Part 2:2
Spring Break Part 3
Spring Break Part 4
Spring Break Part 5
Spring Break Part 6
Spring Break Part 6:2
Spring Break Part 7
Spring Break Part 7:2
Spring Break Part 7:3
Spring Break Part 7:4
Spring Break Part 8
Spring Break Part 8:2
Spring Break Part 8:3
Spring Break 9
Spring Break 10
Spring Break Part 10:2
Spring Break 10:3
Spring Break Part 10:4
Flying Lessons Professor
Flying Lessons Professor Part :2
Move In Day
Move In Day Part: 2
Move in Day Part:3
Move In Day Part: 4
A Clown
Return of the Clown
Return of the Clown Part 2
Heart Shaped Pancakes
Heart Shaped Pancakes Part 2
Heart Shaped Pancakes Part 3
Meatloaf Igloo
Backgammon
A Hike
Post Hike
An Unforgivable Curse
Malfory Manor Meeting 2
Malfoy Manor Meeting 2.2
Playtime Daddy
Playtime Daddy Part 2
Playtime Daddy Part 3
Playtime Daddy Part 4
Playtime Feedback
An Agreement of Sorts Part 2
Little Bird
You Have Ruined Me
That Piece Was Mine
Chastity Belts and Disagreements
Torture
S & F Machine
S & F Machine Part 2
S & F Machine Part 3
Straight to Horny Jail
Tattoos and Flirting
My Home

What a Good Daddy

256 15 15
SnaddysPet द्वारा

“These are some real cute babies. I’m sure they are the cutest I have ever seen,” Y/N announced as she looked down into their bassinets. “You’re welcome,” Severus announced from the sofa as he read the Daily Prophet. 

“Ughh, you are welcome. I did all the work. Your part in this was almost insignificant,” she huffed. “You couldn’t have made them without me,” he reminded her as his eyes scanned the newspaper. 

Y/N gently moved her finger tip touching the sleeping babies pursed lips. “You are going to wake her,” Severus scolded her. Y/N huffed and pulled her finger back. “They sleep too much. Sleeping, awake for 5 minutes, sleeping again,” she replied. 

Y/N decided to go crawl into Severus’ lap between him and his newspaper. “Make yourself comfortable,” he teased her, gladly accepting her into his lap.

 She nuzzled into his neck, taking in the smell of him. Little soft kisses landed on his neck as she cuddled him. 

The man let out a little moan at the feel of her kisses. Once she heard his little needy moan she pulled back. Y/N laid against his chest as she hadn’t been stirring him up. “I want more,” he let out a little whine. 

“Of course you do. You’re obsessed with me,” she replied softly. Severus shifted her around on his lap so she could feel how hard he was. “I want more,” he whined again. “Ask nicely then,” she teased him. 

Severus let out a little noise of displeasure, “May I please have more?” he grumbled. Y/N leaned over giving him a single kiss on his neck and then pulling back. The man huffed, “Is that all Daddy gets?” he questioned. 

“I want to hear how weak Daddy is for me. Perhaps, I’ll take pity on him if he’s a good Daddy,” she smirked at him. “You know how weak I am for you, Princess. I think about being inside of you every second that I’m not,” he told her with a cheeky grin. 

A little frown formed on her lips, “Aww that’s it? I thought you appreciated more of me than that,” she huffed. “I’m obsessed with every inch of you, Princess,” he said as he reached out for her chest.

 She playfully swatted his hand away. “Not until I say,” she said blankly. Apparently the man was in the mood to play today because he was fully compliant with her game. “I want to touch you,” he frowned. 

Y/N moved straddling his lap, placing his hands down at his side with her knees on top of them. He could have easily freed himself but didn’t move a muscle today.

 “Daddy, you are so hard. We have barely begun,” she teased him. Severus let out a little moan as she pushed up against her from below. “Just for you, Princess,” he announced. 

“Don’t press it against me like that again or I will stop this. You will sit there and be patient,” she glared back at him. Severus cut his eyes at her for a second but decided he did want to continue this.

“Yes, Princess,” he replied obediently. “That's a good Daddy. Y/N took her top off so she was topless on his lap. She leaned forward giving him a few delicious neck kisses. She pulled back and sighed. 

“If I let your arms free so I can take your shirt off, will you be good and put them back?” she asked suspiciously. “I’ll do whatever you tell me, Princess,” he told her. She smiled back instantly.

 “You make me so happy when you play with me, Daddy,” she told him. She “released” his hands so she could pull his t-shirt off. Y/N wrapped her arms around his neck, enough that her nipples and breasts barely touched him. 

Quickly, Severus grabbed her ass pulling her hard against his aching cock below. He put his hands back down before she had time to scold him. “Cheater,” she huffed. “I need you. I can’t stay hard like this forever,” he grumbled. “It’s been 2 minutes. Pace yourself,” she scolded him cheekily. “Please.. Just stroke me a little.. I’ll take anything,” he begged. 

Y/N rolled her eyes but moved back enough to take him out of his sweatpants. “Disappointing.. I thought you would last longer than this before you started begging,” she mocked him. Severus’ chest was rising and falling as she rubbed her hands all over him. 

“Fuck.. the one day I’m not going to suck your cock you are dripping everywhere,” she groaned. “Suck me, please,” he begged while she firmly stroked his cock. Y/N pulled her hands away from him completely, letting his big cock fall against his stomach. 

She crossed her arms as if she were angry, “You’re not behaving at all, Daddy. I knew you couldn’t be good for me,” she huffed. Severus let out little whiny sounds when she pulled away from his cock.

 “I will be good for you, Princess. I will sit right here while you stroke my cock. I’ll be good,” he whimpered. It was the most beautiful sound she had ever heard. It felt real and very needy. Y/N rolled her eyes and started stroking him again. 

“Like I was saying, why are you so wet? You’re practically dripping into my hands, Daddy,” she teased him. “You are driving me crazy, Princess. I need you so bad,” he said with a deep breathy voice. 

“Lay your head back and close your eyes for me,” she told him. He did as instructed right away. Y/N started kissing all over his chest even giving his nipples a little lick. 

He let out a beautiful whimper when she did this. His noises were encouraging her so she decided to give them each a wet kiss with a little suction. 

Severus’ hips started pushing up so he could fuck her hands that were stroking him. Y/N released him immediately. 

“No, don’t you dare. The bad Daddy was trying to cum. You don’t cum until the Princess gives you permission,” she teased him. Y/N tugged at his sweats so she could access his balls while she let him calm down. 

“Were you jealous of Lucius when I played with his balls? Do you like this? You always tell me you don’t like things so I don’t try them.. You do like this though, don’t you?” she asked him playfully. She manipulated and massaged his balls. 

“Yes, I love it, Princess,” he moaned as his cock leaked against his stomach. Y/N picked him back up with one hand and cupped his balls with the other. 

“You’re so messy today, Daddy. You’re making a mess everywhere,” she teased. “Please fuck me, Princess. I need you,” he begged her. “If I agree to fuck you.. I want you to tell me before you cum.. I’m not ready to end our fun.. We are having fun aren’t we?” she giggled. 

“The most fun Princess.. I agree,” he whimpered. Y/N got up pulling her sweats off quickly. She let her hand travel between her legs.

 “Is this what you want, Daddy?” she asked him. “I want you so bad, Princess. Please fuck me,” he pleaded. Y/N took pity on the man and got back on his lap. “Keep your hands here, no where else,” she ordered him as she placed his hands on her waist. “Yes Princess.” he agreed. 

She slowly started sliding his thick aching cock. “Fuckkk,” he groaned as she slid down his shaft. His hands were gripping her waist so hard, pushing her down onto him completely. 

Y/N let out a little cry as she took him completely, “Bad Daddy,” she announced. “Princess I have to fuck you hard, please, I am begging now,” he said through his deep breathy voice. 

“Awww.. if you must,” she sighed. Severus pulled her against his chest as he fucked her furiously from below. She was bouncing every time he filled her, letting out little whimpers.

 “The best Daddy.. Just like that..,” she whispered as he fucked her. She moved her mouth right beside his ear while he pounded her, “Fuck me harder, Daddy.. Or can’t you..,” she teased him. Y/N was sure she witnessed the exact moment he lost his mind. 

He held her tightly while he took her to the carpet in front of the fire. She was laid down gently a second before he started fucking her again. He was slamming her so hard it was starting to send little screams from her mouth. 

Her hands covered her mouth trying to keep her noises in. “Is Daddy doing a good job now?” he asked her with his deep breathy voice. “The best,” she whimpered back at him.

 Severus pushed her legs back so she was opened up wider. He started fucking her slower and deeper. “My favorite place in the whole world, Princess,” he whispered into her ear while he thrust inside her. 

“You have no idea how much those men wanted to fuck this little pussy. All of us could see how dripping wet you were. It was practically running out of that little pussy. Those beautiful tits were driving them crazy. Every man in that room enjoyed seeing your titties leak,” he said in a breathy whisper. 

“I thought your little friend might be put off by your milk but he wasn’t at all. He wouldn’t let himself touch them because he knew he would be too rough. The same goes for your throat. 

He was trying to talk himself down from choking you on his cock,” he whispered. “He’s like you, Daddy. That’s why it was driving me crazy,” she whispered through her little whimpers. 

“Exactly why I didn’t enjoy seeing that. I could feel what he wanted to do to you. It made me so fucking angry seeing his cock fuck your beautiful face,” he said. Y/N was only a couple of strokes away from orgasm.

 It started inside her pussy, squeezing and contracting around Severus’ big cock. It felt as if it radiated out into the rest of her body every time he made her cum. It washed over her as if it were rushing water. 

It was so intense she was whimpering and pushing her hips up against him. “I love you, Daddy,” she cried out. 

He just held her, stroking very slowly while he talked her through it. He said, “Aww that’s my good girl.. Daddy loves you too, Princess.. You’re doing so good,” he told her. By the time she finally stopped, she had tears welling up in her eyes.

 This man was everything to her. Blindfolded, she instantly knew his hands and touch. In a room full of men she would be able to pick out the taste and feeling of his cock. This was the only man that she actually wanted. 

All the playtime stuff was just to drive this man crazy. Provoking him was one of her favorite activities. She loved that he watched intently on each and every one of those cocks that she sucked. His eyes never left her for a second and she knew that.

Severus’ mouth met with hers, jamming his tongue inside her mouth. The man only had a couple more strokes in him before he couldn’t hold off any longer. 

Severus was cumming so hard she could feel it in his muscles while she held him. “What a good Daddy.. You’re doing so good for Princess,” she whispered.

 Once he calmed down a little he let out a soft chuckle. “Ok, that’s over now, Princess,” he said in his usual tone.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

30.7K 1.1K 87
This is book 3 in my series of Suffering. Please read part 1 and 2 first. Severus Snape and younger wife, Y/N, prepare to become first-time parents.
98K 2.7K 15
Severus Snape is quite happy being alone, he couldn't have Lily why bother now? But when Lucius Malfoy asks him to look after Narcissa and Draco in a...
69.6K 2K 20
Summary: Fate decides to play with Harry's life again, giving him a chance at a family but with the most shocking father for his child. After the Ord...
Belonging missmeasured द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

61K 2.4K 34
In a world where soulmates are a real but rare magical phenomenon, Hogwarts is all a flutter to find out their grumpiest professor is soon to be fore...