Alastor x Reader Imagines❤ ✔[...

Por ValerieWinks777

Alastor x reader imagines!!!! requests are welcomed always! Have fun either reading an imagine, seeing rando... Más

Introduction
Imagine 1: Quite A Night🌆 Pt. 1
Dating Alastor Would Include...💫
Imagine 2: My Fallen Angel👼
Dating Alastor Would Include...💫 Pt. 2
His/Your pick up lines🥰
Imagine 3: Quite A Night🌆 Pt. 2
Imagine 4: Switched Bodies🤯
What He/You Would Do To Get His/Your Attention🥰
How He/You Would Wake Him/You Up😴
When Alastor Was Human, He...🧐
Imagine 5: First Dance❤
Songs That Describe Alastor😈
Imagine 6: Jambalaya🥰
Imagine 7: Jealousy😤
Alastor pictures🥰😘🥵 (Pt 1)
Imagine 8: Vulnerability❣️
Imagine 9: Vulnerability❣️ (Pt. 2/Finale)
Imagine 10: The Art Of Dance✨
Imagine 11: Set Free🦋
Imagine 12: The Art Of Dance✨ (Pt. 2/Finale)
Imagine 13: Bad Feelings😈
THIS PHOTO!!!!!!!🥵😘🥰
Imagine 14: Comfort💜
😳 (This photo of Alastor)
Alastor Pictures💋 (Pt. 2)
Imagine 15: The Bet😼
The Bet😼 (Alastor's POV)
Imagine 16: Charlie's Adopted Sis😘
Imagine 17: Have We Met Before?💛 (Pt. 1)
NEW STORY OUT NOW!🥳
Imagine 18: Have We Met Before?💛 (Pt. 2/Finale)
Happy Valentine From Alastor😊
Just for laughs!😉😁
Just for laughs!😉😁 (Pt. 2)
Imagine 20: The Radio Demon👿
Imagine 21: Twist Of Fate🧡
Alastor pictures (Pt 3💋 PLUS A SPECIAL GUEST)
Just for laughs!😉😁 (Pt. 3)
Just for laughs!😉😁 (Pt. 4)
Slumber Party With Alastor Would Include...🤭
Alastor Pictures (💋 Pt. 4)
Imagine 22: Revenge Of The Wicked😈
Just for laughs!😉😁 (Pt. 5)
Imagine 23: Happy Birthday!🥳
Just for laughs!😉😁 (Pt. 6)
Poll Time!🥰
Imagine 24: When She Loved Me🌺
Just for laughs!😉😁 (Pt. 7)
❤perfection❤
Alastor pictures (💋 Pt. 5)
Just for laughs!😉😁 (Pt 8)
🤍Voice Impersonations!🤍
Alastor Pictures (💋 Pt. 6)
Alastor's Serenade (Pt. 1🎶)
Imagine 25: The One & Only😇
Alastor pictures (💋 Pt. 7)
Alastor pictures (💋 Pt. 8)
Just for laughs!😉😁 (Pt. 9)
Alastor's Serenade (Pt. 2🎶)
Imagine 26: My Darling Doe🌸
Imagine 27: Nightmares Never End🩸
Just for laughs! 😉😁 (Pt 10)
Alastor's Serenade (Pt. 3🎶)
HMMMMM
Imagine 28: Shadow Demon🖤 (Pt. 1)
Alastor pictures (💋 Pt. 9)
😂🤣😂
Imagine 29: Shadow🖤 (Pt. 2/Finale)
W.O.W
Imagine 30: A Radio's Tune🎵 (Pt. 1)
Alastor ASMR❤
Alastor pictures (💋 Pt. 10)
Just for laughs!😉😁 (Pt. 11)
HELL YEAH!!!!
Imagine 31: A Radio's Tune🎵 (Pt. 2)
Imagine 32: A Radio's Tune🎵 (Pt. 3/Finale)
Thank You & Goodnight💙

Imagine 19: Valentine's Day❤

1.8K 41 16
Por ValerieWinks777

Pairing: lonely! Y/N x lonely! Alastor

*Summary: It is Valentine's Day in Hell. Everyone at the hotel is happy, giving gifts to one another, while Alastor sits alone with only his thoughts at the bar. Until he sees you, who appears just as lonely as he.*

*Alastor's POV*

Another yearly Valentine's Day in Hell. Well, at least, this is Hell's version of Valentine's Day. Though it is quite similar to how the mortals celebrate. Today is a day when gifts are given to one another. Alastor chuckles. He supposes the only difference from Hell's Valentine's Day and Earth's version, is that this is the one day where demons don't...kill each other for fun. 

Alastor sits at the bar, legs crossed over one another, while his hands are clasped on his lap. He watches the others in the longue, laughing, smiling, giving each other neatly wrapped boxes of gifts and chocolates and flowers. The smiles on their faces seeming genuine, and not forced, like Alastor's.

Today...Alastor is struggling to hold his smile.

Well...Alastor is the only one not receiving gifts, or compliments. He merely sits here, outside of the happy crowd, watching. His own choice, of course. Over the weeks he's spent at the hotel he's made sure that his five-foot-rule was clear. But today...

He kind of wishes that someone would break that rule and approach him. Perhaps thank him for all he's done to help the hotel, or even give him a simple nod of approval. Though it doesn't come. Everyone else is too wrapped up in their own universe, all of which Alastor is not a part of. 

Alastor sighs softly. He shouldn't feel like this. He doesn't need anyone's approval or slight affection to make him feel good.

Lately...he likes being LEFT alone, but not...BEING alone. But why?! What is making Alastor feel like that?! Through the centuries he's spent in Hell he's made sure that his reputation would make him the most feared demon in all of Hell. He shouldn't care for stupid things like getting a person's thanks! 

Alastor shuts his eyes for a moment. Something inside of him has indeed changed since he's joined this hotel. He blames the others, watching everyone seeming to have real friends, real lovers, and actually feel appreciated.

That's something Alastor doesn't have, nor does he think he'll ever have. How could someone consider Alastor a friend? Knowing that he's a deal-maker, a manipulative psycho. How could someone actually LOVE him, knowing his reputation? 

No one would ever trust him completely, or even love him. He made that happen in his centuries of Hell, his thirst for power and dominance over others stronger than any sort of desire for companionship. Alastor wanted it to be like that, he wanted to feel like the most powerful and feared demon of all, after going so long of feeling small in his humans' years. 

He wanted to BE something.

But while he sits here, alone, at the bar, watching the others...he'd trade anything of his just to feel a little appreciated, or...a little company. 

Instead of feeling alone on a Valentine's Day. As he usually does. 

Alastor exhales. He misses his mother right now. She always knew what to do or say to make Alastor feel loved and appreciated. She was deep down...the only one who did love him. But she is out of his reach...up above him, while his soul endures the darkness of Hell for more centuries to come. 

There isn't anything he can do to change that.  

At some point, Alastor stands up to leave. Watching the others who are oblivious--or are just plain ignoring him--is just a tool of torture which he does not want to feel. He'd much rather go upstairs to his room and sit by the window, staring at the sky while he tries to remember his mother's smile. 

But as he begins to walk towards the stairs...he suddenly sees someone he...hasn't seen before. 

A young demoness, sitting by herself at the top of the stairs, your hands holding your face up as you slouch forward, your eyes slowly blinking, staring into nothingness. 

Alastor stops. He's never seen you before...did you just come in today? 

...Charlie did mention that someone had joined the hotel about two days ago. Is that who you are? 

But...why aren't you with the others? Why are you...sitting alone? 

Curiosity gets the best of him, and he walks up the stairs and sits beside you, causing a slight nervous reaction to appear on your face when he does so. A slight tinge of guilt washes over him. Is that how it'll always be whenever he tries to approach someone? Will they become scared, or run away before he can even finish his Hello? 

Is that what'll you do right now? 

Alastor tries to soften his smile to make it less frightening, as he speaks in a gentle tone.

"Why hello there, I'm Alastor," he leaves out The Radio Demon part, "what's your name?" 

You stare at him, a little surprised that he's talking to you right now. No one usually talks to you down in Hell. Not as...nice anyways. 

But you're careful to trust him. You know his reputation. He very well could be trying to act kind just to get something out of you. 

"I'm Y/N," you reply softly. 

Alastor grins. Y/N...quite a nice name. Unique in its own way. He likes it. 

"Y/N, pleasure to be meeting you darling," he responds politely. "Now, if you don't mind me asking...why are you sitting up here and not down there with the others?"

You flinch a little, your eyes gazing down the stairs at the happy faces. "I don't really feel welcomed yet. That and... it's probably best I stay out of everyone's way, especially today..."

Alastor stares at you for a moment. Though he had just met you, and doesn't know much about you, he can't help but feel like...you are in the same similar situation as he is. 

Lonely. Not knowing what to do or say to receive a little companionship, or having tried relentlessly, only to fail again and again, until giving up in the end. 

"Do you not have a Valentine?" he asks softly, a little hesitant too. 

You nod.

Alastor purses his lips. That...just won't do. No one should feel lonely on a day like today. You shouldn't feel like he does. 

Hence why, he suddenly stands up, smiling down at you. "Would you like to go out for some coffee with me? We don't have to speak if you do not want too, and you can refuse if you'd like. It just occurred to me that since you have nothing to do today, and I have nothing to do today...why don't we do nothing together?"

You stare up at him, your lips parted, and your eyes widened. "That...is kind of silly."

"Isn't it?" Alastor chuckles, "so Y/N, would you give me the honor of doing nothing with me today?" 

You smile softly. Even though it's not wise to trust anything Alastor says, you can't help but feel that...he's being truthful. No motives, no strings attached. 

"Okay," you stand up. "Lead the way to doing nothing." 

He chuckles, snaking his arm around yours, as the two of you walk down the steps and outside the hotel to find nothing to do. 

Even if it sounds a little silly, or even if it's awkward, at least he can be lonely with someone, who can be lonely with him as well. 

Who knows...maybe from this being-lonely-together moment, something will blossom. 

Like a friendship. A real friendship...something the two of you have lacked for decades.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

18.5K 843 20
"𝘖𝘩, 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨... 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦?" "𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘥, 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘳, 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 �...
98.4K 3.2K 17
For all the Hazbin Hotel fans... After some *cough* unfortunate events up on earth, you've met your untimely death and woken up in Hell. But luckily...
43.4K 1.2K 30
[SEQUEL TO ✨Only In My Imagination✨ Read book 1 first for better understanding🧡] Ever since Y/N was six years old, she dreamed of strange, grinnin...
211K 6.4K 26
You woke up in an unknown hotel room, not knowing where you were ...little did you know you actually have been living there for a few years and, most...