โœฏ๐—๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ป โ˜† Walker...

By miguelgf095

Y/n meets Walker scobell through the phone at a meet a greet after that they became the best of ' friends ' More

0 : Prolugue
I : CHAPTER 1
2 : CHAPTER 2
3: CHAPTER 3
4: CHAPTER 4
5 - CHAPTER 5
a/n
6: CHAPTER 6
7: CHAPTER 7
9: CHAPTER 9
A/N
10: CHAPTER 10
11: CHAPTER 11
12: CHAPTER 12
13: CHAPTER 13
14: CHAPTER 14
a/n
15: CHAPTER 15
16: CHAPTER 16
sorry i haven't updated
17: CHAPTER 17
18: CHAPTER 18
19: CHAPTER 19

8: CHAPTER 8

731 8 4
By miguelgf095

Walker finally left and flew back and i didn't have anyone to talk to.

I felt very bad and felt like i was the villain in my own story.

I got up from my thoughts as soon as  I turned my head i saw someone standing in my door frame.

It was Brooklyn and she had her hands on her hip looking at me like she knew that she was so correct.

" So whatcha thinking bout "she said crossing her legs and standing like my mother would every day before school.

"Nothing, just deep in thought" I said slowly getting up and sitting on the edge of my bed letting my feet dangle.

She rolled her eyes as if she knew I was lying.

"You're such a fucking liar " she said moving her head to the left as if she was annoyed" do you want him?"

She said finally letting her right foot hit the ground and slowly stepping forward and letting her left hand hit her side.

I slowly nod thinking that if I actually wanted this boy and he actually had a girlfriend this would be really bad and this would be a very bad situation..

She audibly gasped, she looks very disappointed in me but she didn't know that that wasn't actually his girlfriend it was just for the press and for people who actually wanted them to get together.

" Are you actually insane, he has a girlfriend y/n!" She said taking a step back with her hands on her head like she was getting pulled over by the police and they had a gun pointed at her.

" You don't have any idea what's going on so you shouldn't have an opinion" i said standing. She took to her head and raised one of her eyebrows.

" So I shouldn't have an opinion on you wanted somebody else's boyfriend?" She asked stepping forward and letting both her hands fall and her heels on the floor.

" You don't get what's going on so why should you have an opinion on something that you're not going through" i said my arms making a was like I was confused and shrugging my shoulders.

" The 10 amendments exist I don't need anyone's permission to have an opinion on anything and everything and the fact that you don't know that and you don't care that he has a girlfriend shows me how fucked up you actually are" she said stepping back out onto the hardwood floors as I heard a creek.

She walked down the stairs and I followed behind her.

" You don't get to have an opinion on everything some things need to be kept to yourself" i said almost tripping down the steps as if God was giving me a signal to shut up.

She turned around slowly and looked at me dead in my face" sometimes I wonder who the hell gave you the right to say anything to me that you're saying right now but it's all fine just don't come running to me when all this gets pushed right back into your face" she said sliding her shoes back on and grabbing her birkin bag.

" You're just going to leave because I said you can't have an opinion?" I said she turned around with the funniest look on her face.

" Who the fuck are you to tell me that I can't have an opinion when you're the obsessed one always thinking about a boy but never thinking about their friend that's what used to be focusing on instead of telling me that I shouldn't have an opinion "

She said while opening my front door stepping out and slamming it to where my circle mirror that was right across from it almost fell and shattered.

We have never argued this much especially over someone that I've liked.

I went to her Instagram user to text her to tell her we can talk this out but when I clicked her profile it says no internet connection.

That's when I knew she blocked me I tried to text her through my phone number but got a green text as it delivered.

I was just tired of it and I wanted to live my life but she didn't understand what was going on and I didn't blame her who wouldn't try to check someone who will try to get with someone's boyfriend.

I wanted to text Walker but he was the main problem and I feel like I I lost one of my best friends because of this boy.

Well it's not even his fault because I decided to act like this I went over to my TV in the living room and turned on some music I walked over to the refrigerator and grabbed a pot out of it it had shrimp Alfredo in it which I didn't really want to eat but I was really hungry and I didn't feel like waiting to order anything.

I didn't really feel like eating it so I put it back in the refrigerator and walked outside to my small car and started it up.

I drove down to the little gas station to give me some snacks so I can watch some Netflix and have a good time.

I walked in to see Brooklyn talking to someone on the phone she was smiling this is the happiest I've seen her after this little ordeal we had.

I wasn't really listening to her conversation till I heard a name that could turn heads.

She said " arayn" my head immediately turned that I dropped my can Pepsi and it almost bursted open she looked my way and saw me and her smile faded I instantly open my phone and went to Instagram to text Walker.

I couldn't care about me and his relationship right now I just wanted to get my friendship back with her.

She was always there for me and I was my time to be there for her I just needed to wait to talk to her without her getting all defensive and tell her what's going on with me so she can tell me what's going on with her.

Before I could even walk up to her she had already walked out of the store I walked out as well to see her filling up her gas tank I walked up to her and tapped her shoulder she looked at me.

( YALL THIS DRAMA IS GETTING TO GOOD BUT NEXT CHAPTER OUT ON WEDNESDAY AND THANK YALL SO FUCKING MUCH FOR ALMOST 3K I WAS JUST AT 600 THANK A
Y'ALL SM MORE TO COME JUST STAY TUNED) 😜

Just 2 days ago LETS GOO LOVE YALL
- BROOKLYN SIGNING OFF

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 184 17
แด›แดกแด แด›แด‡แด‡ษด๊œฑ แดแด‡แด‡แด› แดกสœษชสŸแด‡ ๊œฐษชสŸแดษชษดษข แด€ ๊œฑสœแดแดก แดกสœแด€แด› แด„แดแดœสŸแด… แด˜แด๊œฑ๊œฑษชส™สŸส ษขแด แดกส€แดษดษข?
61.1K 1.7K 24
โ HE LAUGHS AT HER EYES, AT HER SMILE, AT THE GLASSES ON HER FACE โž in which walker scobell falls for his best friend while she falls for him harder ...
82.1K 1.5K 19
"๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ" ๐ŸŽง๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ๐Ÿชž๐ŸŒŸ In which, y/n Harley, a young a...
131K 1.7K 36
Y/n L/n a talented singer and actor has always had an easy time getting along with people and making them laugh. Well, everyone expect one boy: Walke...